Redhead Pressed in a Classroom

Story Info
Andi Miller's adventures continue with classroom shenanigans.
1.6k words
4.19
55k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The prequels to this story are "Redhead Pressed Against a Window" and "Redhead Pressed Against a Wall." Reading them first might help you get what's going on, but it's not mandatory. Enjoy!

**************

After my film noir shave-a-thon with Ryan Dempsey last night, I had orgasmed three times at home. Sure, my hand wasn't as good as his cock, but a girl takes what she can get... and I, Andi Miller, was planning to get more. I had also written a three page email to my boyfriend Tim giving him all the gory details.

I headed to class the next day with a faint smile on my face and a pussy that was wet with promise. I met up with Teresa, one of my good friends (and, thank God, a hardcore deviant like me), on the way to a boring psych lecture.

"You look like the cat who swallowed the canary," she said, with a devilish grin. "Or is it the pussy that swallowed the cock? Tell me the dry spell has ended." I laughed and promised details later. I could see Linda Ferguson coming towards us. Linda, better known as "Linny," was a very sweet, nice girl with a sweet, nice boyfriend back home. Enough to make you toss your cookies, but she meant well.

"Andi! Teetee!" called Linny, heading towards us.

"Just warning you, I may vom," said Teresa, looking slightly ill.

"Shhh..." I laughed. Linny ran up beside me.

"Andi, I love your outfit! It's so cute!" said Linny, eyeing my plain skirt and sweater. "It's really fifties... so very retro," she giggled, "You know, in a good way."

"I would have said 'slutty schoolgirl,'" muttered Teresa.

"What was that, Teetee? I like your outfit, too," said Linny, a little doubtfully at she looked at Teresa's leather skirt, jacket and boots. Teresa had been hitting the BDSM scene a little hard lately, and her wardrobe reflected it.

"What, no leather zipper mask?" I asked.

"It's in the wash," she replied drily.

"What are you sillies talking about?" asked Linny. "We better hurry, or we'll be late for Professor Cutie's class." Professor Cutie was Linny's name for Professor Quentin Thompson. "It matched his initials," she had giggled earlier. "You know... QT." Professor Thompson was one of those professors that horny nineteen year old girls dream of getting in university. In his early thirties, he had a great smile and a passion for psychology. We entered the room early enough to find three seats together. With most psych classes, there would have been plenty of ditchers, but not for Professor Thompson's class. Girls made sure they took the class and guys who liked seeing a lot of girls made sure they took the class... including some from the Alpha fraternity house.

We sat down and the lecture began. It was the same old, same old... Linny bemoaned her engaged status regarding Professor Cutie, Teresa fell half asleep and had a crapload of guys checking out her booted legs, and I was doodling sexual positions around my notes. After a couple of minutes, Teresa nudged me.

"What?" I said, irritably. I was halfway to remembering the Crane position.

"There's a guy over there waving at you," she whispered.

"Cute?" I asked, suddenly interested.

"Not really," she said, making a face. "See? Over there? Near the podium?" I finally saw him. You know how there are those guys you can tell right away are annoying? This was one of them. First of all, he had overly styled hair and a face that was far too snotty looking for my liking. He was also too thin and dressed in an too-aware fashion – you know, those outfits rich boys like to wear to show they're rich, like the fact they have their wallet out all the time to flash their platinum credit card wouldn't give it away. But that wasn't what caught my attention. He was showing something on his lapel... it shined in the light in the auditorium. It was an Alpha pin.

"Shit," I muttered.

"Everything okay?" Teresa asked. "You didn't fuck him, right?" Linny, on the other side of me, was oblivious. She had a dreamy expression on her face, probably imagining the day when she and Mr. Perfect got married and could finally do it missionary.

That frat pin had me worried. Part of my agreement with Ryan was that I would show my shaved pussy to Alpha members whenever they requested it and showed me their pins. And here was a member of Alpha showing his pin across a crowded lecture hall.

At this point, I had three options. Number one was to not do it. I didn't really give a fuck about Ryan's threat anyway, since Tim knew I was a slut and would love to get ahold of those pictures. But I'd be out of luck for sexual shenanigans this year, and this Alpha shit promised to be fun. Number two was to pretend I didn't understand what Richie Rich wanted and show him my pussy post-class. Finally, my third option was simple: show him my pussy. I shrugged my shoulders to show incomprehension and he shot me a threatening look. Option two wasn't going to fly by this asshole.

Fortunately, I had one of those little fold-away desktops across my lap. Unfortunately, it wouldn't cover much and I hadn't had the foresight to plan ahead – I was wearing panties today.

I slid my arms down to the sides of my skirt and skimmed my hands up my thighs to my red silk panties. I groaned... this would have been a good day for a more innocuous pair of panties.

"Andi? Everything okay?" asked Teresa, looking at me strangely as I pushed off my high heels. It would make it much easier to remove my panties without the chance of them getting caught on my heels.

"Fine," I whispered back. Professor Thompson, hearing the whispers, glanced over in my direction. I smiled apologetically and waited for him to look away so I could yank off my panties. He glanced away and I pulled my panties half down, to my knees. I leaned over to the floor, pretending to look for my pen, and drew my panties off my legs as quickly as I could.

"What are you doing?" Teresa asked, a little shocked. As I mentioned before, Teresa was definitely not a prude, but she probably wasn't expecting me to be disrobing... well, dis-pantying in class.

"Shhhh..." I said to her and leaned back in my chair. As I mentioned before, the fold away desk was covering my lap, but it was also preventing Richie Rich from seeing the goods. He was still insistently pointing his pin at me... probably his other pin was pointing, too.

I tucked away the desk as quickly and quietly as I could, but it still squeaked. A couple people glanced my way, but looked back at the Professor. I slid my skirt up and felt a cool breeze touch my pussy. It was getting fairly soaked. Teresa watched this whole proceeding with stunned fascination.

I continued looking at the Professor as I slid my skirt up all the way. I glanced at Richboy and he and his friends were staring at my naked, shaved cunt. He made a gesture separating his hands, and I realized he wanted me to open my legs.

"In for a penny..." I sighed and opened them. My glistening cunt was now on view for anyone in the six hundred person auditorium to glance at. I heard some intakes of breath behind me and realized that my position had not gone unnoticed.

Suddenly, Linny gasped and reached over, pulling down my skirt. Her hand grazed against my damp pussy as she pulled my skirt, leaving a faint wetness on her hand.

"Andi! Your skirt fell up!" she whispered, alarmed. "Your hoo-hah was in full view!"

"Oh my God, no!" I said, affecting deep horror, "Thank God you pulled my skirt down in time!" I whispered. Later on we walked out of the auditorium and I made up a story to placate the upset Linny.

"I still think that you should have worn something on laundry day," she said, still perturbed. After I thanked her a few more time for saving me, she left us.

"What the fuck was that?" asked Teresa, immediately. "Don't pull that laundry shit with me, I know you too well." I laughed and explained to her the situation.

"I won't pretend I'm not jealous," she said admiringly, "Just don't get yourself in trouble."

"I won't," I said, blithely, "It'll all be fine." She shook her head and took her leave of me. I walked home almost skipping... the rush had been amazing. I didn't notice the man standing in the shadows.

"Ms. Miller?" The deep voice surprised me but was very familiar. The man stepped out of the shadows, revealing himself.

"Professor Thompson," I stammered, stunned. I had been positive that the man didn't know my name, one student in a class of six hundred.

"Did you enjoy my lecture today?" he asked with that sexy smile hinting at the edges of his mouth.

"Very much, sir," I said, blushing.

"Then please write me a five page paper reflecting on my lecture, please. Hand it in tomorrow," he said, suddenly turning the vise. Fuck... I had no clue what he said today and he knew it. I'd have to spend all day hunting down someone's notes. "I told you ahead of time that the information today was very important and would be on the exam, did I not?" the Professor asked, no longer amused.

"Yes, sir," I barely whispered. He walked away from me, shaking his head. I started to walk home.

"Oh and Ms. Miller?" I turned and he threw a familiar bright red pair of panties at me. "You'll be needing these." He flashed me his sexy smile once and headed off down the path.