Redheaded Beauty

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RjThoughts
RjThoughts
75 Followers

He looked out the window, sad that he wouldn't see the beautiful woman named Rebecca any longer. He sighed heavily. "At least I have something to write about," he said turning back to the others.

"I'll go and start your lunch," Henri said.

"I've not ordered." The writer picked up the menu.

"Don't worry," the manager began. "We know what to give you." He stood and returned the chair, leaving Chance alone with the server.

She smiled at him and blushed. "There's another part of the story," she started. She leaned in and whispered. "It's one that only the women working here know about. Rebecca only appears to men that are good-hearted, men with beautiful spirits. The men she chooses to be with are also unselfish lovers, ones that every woman wants." She stood and kissed his cheek. "I'll be back with your drinks."

Etienne Pettijohn sat silent, stunned at her actions.

RjThoughts
RjThoughts
75 Followers
12