Redheaded Delight

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rose, meanwhile, rolled over onto her back and started palming her cunt, rubbing herself raw right underneath Christie's face, as she watched the skinny redhead get plowed hard from behind. At first she was watching the look of animal passion on Christie's face as the other girl fucked and got fucked and tried occasionally to reach her tongue out to taste the fruits of Rose's masturbation which were right under her nose.

But then Rose looked up at Ken and remembered why she was here in the first place. He was as beautiful naked as she had imagined. Perfect skin, almost glowing with sweat and energy. Smooth muscles rippling all over his athletic body. His face was a mask of passion, but also of control. He made eye contact with her, gave her a little smile, and then plunged his cock into Christie as deep as he could, forcing her forward. Christie collapsed forward, her face buried in Rose's lap, moaning loudly as she came. Her ass cheeks shook with her muscle spasms, and she groaned from deep her throat. The sensation of this on Rose's juicy cunt was Rose over the edge, and the other girl came too.

For his part, Ken was still in control of himself. He pulled out, still rock hard, glistening with his own precum and all of Christie's juices.

"Take of your clothes," he told them, stroking himself gently. Rose couldn't take her eyes off the pulsing head of his cock as she slipped out of the skirt and sweater. Christie took a moment to collect herself, and then she too pulled off her skirt, and then they were naked, looking at him in anticipation.

Ken stepped closer, rubbing harder on his erection. "You girls are so beautiful," he said in soft, firm tones. "I like 'em pale. If you're gonna have white pussy, make 'em pale," he laughed, stroking even harder, stepping even closer. "And your red hair makes you look even whiter." He was now right in front of them. "Kiss," he commanded. "Kiss each other again. I like that."

The girls, sitting on the floor before their standing male lover, embraced and begin kissing. At first they were show kisses, lots of tongue play outside their mouths. But as Rose tasted herself on Christie's tongue, she became more hungry and more forceful. The kisses became closer, deeper. Both girls kept their eyes open so they could look at each other and look sideways at Ken.

"Yes," the young man encouraged them. "Yes, yes!" He was beating himself harder and harder. They kissed harder and harder. Rose kissed so hard that her own saliva began to dribble down her own face.

"Fuck, yeah!" Ken said, and they saw his face tighten, his strong abdomen clench -- and he came, shooting his load first onto Rose's face, then moving to shoot the rest on Christie.

The girls moaned. Christie loved taking cum shots on her body, and while Rose normally didn't like cum on her face, she found it incredibly erotic in this situation. Particularly as Christie begin licking it off her. Taking the cue, Rose put her own tongue to work. Soon their faces were a flurry of tongues, and Ken was already getting hard again.

"Get me ready to go," he told them. He eyed Rose. "I've gotta have Rose."

As if acting out a fantasy, the two girls turned to him and began by licking remnants of cum off his slowly resurging cock. Their tongues met more than once, but they didn't allow themselves to get distracted by one another. This was all about Ken now, as had been their intention all along. Rose dove in and began licking his balls, sucking gently on them, rolling each one about in her mouth, then rolling them both together in a wash of saliva. Christie, meanwhile, was mercilessly teasing the tip of cock with her tongue. The two girls' bodies became intertwined underneath Ken, who began to squat over them to accommodate their ministrations.

Christie began to tongue his asshole, massaging his strong, round ass cheeks, and at that point Rose went down on him, fucking him hard with her mouth. Her lips were tight, her tongue curled around his shaft, forcing him to glide up into her retainer and then against the back of her throat. She moaned over him.

"Now, Rose," he said tightly, pulling her off him.

She got quickly on all fours before him, but he picked her up. He was even stronger than he looked. She leaned in on his chest, kissing his hard muscles as he carried her over to the couch. He laid her down gently, and she smiling adoringly up at him. "She's a slut, I'll take her wherever I feel the urge," he said, looking at Christie, who was still laying on the floor. "You, I need to make love to."

Rose closed her eyes, feeling as if she were being taken to heaven as he arranged her body, and then positioned himself between her legs. He kissed her face gently, then her breasts. He sucked softly on her nipples and began to ease his cock into her awaiting pussy. He trailed his lips slowly up from the tip of her breast to her throat and then began kissing her, his tongue searching hers out, playing with her retainer on the inside of her mouth. When he at last sucked her tongue deeply into his mouth, he plunged his thick rod deeply in her, and Rose gave out long, quavering moan.

Christie, meanwhile, was not altogether pleased at being the one to be humiliated. Still, as she watching Ken's golden skin and Rose's pale white skin intermingle, she had to admit that they were beautiful together. Rose's legs drew slowly up, eventually encircles his waist, but his pace was slow and steady, and he needed no urging on. It was more like an embrace.

When Rose began to grunt with his stroke, he began to speed up. Christie crawled closer and watched the from behind, enthralled by the site of his bronzed rod peeling aside Rose's puffy pink lips. She leaned her thin, elegant face and couldn't help it. Her tongue darted out and touched his blazing hot cock, then slipped around to taste her steaming cunt. Both groaned more deeply from her tongue work, and she got more aggressive, lapping and slurping rather than just teasing.

To Christie's surprise it was Rose who changed things up. "Christie," she gasped, "he's supposed to get us both at the same time." She panted. "Get your pussy up here, girl."

Smiling with her usual mischief, Christie clambering up onto the couch. Ken raised up from sucking on Rose's puffy nipples, allowing Christie to slide down, straddling the other girl's face and putting herself in position to kiss Ken. Forming a perfect triangle, Ken continued to fuck Rose, Christie to ride Rose's face, Ken and Christie to keep deeply while Ken's hands mauled her small round breasts and her fingernails pierced his back.

Rose was in heaven. She thrust up against Ken, loving the power his thighs between her legs and the force of his cock inside her. Every stroke seemed to hit a new, different, and better spot. Christie's pussy, the first she'd ever tasted apart from her own juiced on her fingers, was delicious and addictive. The other girl's thrashing around above her drove Rose mad, and she loved that she could tell she was making the girl feel good.

She decided to up the ante a little. Rose began writhing like a wild serpent, alternately shoving her head into the skinny redhead's pulsing cunt and plunging her pussy around Ken's throbbing rod. "Oh god!" she screamed, turned on by her own passion.

Her sudden outburst put everyone over the top. Christie came with quick, hard spasms, collapsing forward onto Ken. Ken's straining cock exploded inside Rose, filling her up with so much cum that some of it flowed back onto him. Rose screamed loudly, screwing her eyes closed and biting down on her lip.

Each of the out of breath, too dazed with pleasure to speak, Rose sat up on the couch, allowing Ken to sit next to her. She then curled up on him, stroking his body loving. Christie curled up on his other side, her hand feeling the thumping of his heart. As the Japanese athlete sat on the couch with this two redheads cuddling on him, three apparently spent sexual forces, Christie and Rose made eye contact.

"Okay," Christie said, "now we're back on plan."

Rose smiled, and her haunting blue eyes sparkled.

12