Redheads Have No Souls

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To put it kindly, she had a modest bosom. No amount of lacy or satin could compensate for what God had neglected to bestow. She'd learned that lesson long ago and didn't waste her money on fancy, frilly bras.

Embarrassed by her deficiency, she raised her arms and covered her breasts.

Gio understood women. He knew they could be self-conscious about their bodies. He allowed her her dignity. He turned and reached for her pants. He undid the belt and the hook and eye closure. She lay down and lifted her hips so he could pull them off. Her underwear was as plain and functional as her brassiere. Wispy, red hairs escaped from the leg openings.

He quickly and efficiently removed her plain, white panties.

"Oh my," he cried out as he viewed her abundant, bright red mass of pubic hair.

Colleen was embarrassed. She had a full bush. She stuttered and apologized, "Ah. Ah. Sorry." She attempted to explain. "I wasn't expecting this tryst. It's been a while."

"You have nothing to be ashamed of. This is wonderful. It's so thick. So red." he touched the mass of curls. He was surprised by the texture. "And so soft!"

^^^

Brianna pulled off the guy and announced, "My turn."

She straddled him and shoved her pussy in his face. She said with a giggle, "Eat my fire crotch!"

He was pleased to taste her. He got busy licking, kissing and munching her sex.

"Ohhh. That's a good boy," she moaned and ground her clit into his face. He frantically lapped her pussy and her juice flowed freely. Soon she was wet enough for sex.

"Ready to fuck me?" she asked coyly.

"Mmmm," was his muffled reply. He moved his head in an affirmative manner.

"I want to be on top."

She slid down his body, grabbed his manhood and shoved it in her hot, wet pussy. She fucked him hard. He didn't last long. She was nowhere near a climax when he blew his load inside her.

She laughed gently and said, "Oh, by the way, my name is Brianna. Just in case the demon dragging your sorry ass through the gates of Hell asks, you can say, 'The last thing I remember is boning and disappointing a beautiful redhead named Brianna'."

Her lover gave her a strange look. His expression got even stranger when she brought her mouth to his lips. She didn't kiss him, she sucked. It was a weird sensation having the life and his very soul sucked out of his body. He gave her a confused look as he expired.

"Bye, Bye," she said when she was done.

She climbed off the corpse, cleaned up in his filthy bathroom, dressed and returned to her hotel room. She showered there and climbed into bed. She stretched out nude on the big hotel bed and went to sleep. While she slept her body digested and assimilated his soul for her use.

^^^

Gio dropped his face in the mass of red curls that he'd been admiring. He kissed her furry pussy. He loved what he saw and what he smelled.

"Mmmm," he moaned and he breathed in her scent.

"Oh," she exclaimed. It had been so long since a man had gone down on her. His lips on her sex felt wonderful.

"Oh. God!" she cried out and jumped as his tongue found her clit.

He continued to explore. His tongue slithered about. He parted her lady lips, rummaged around her delicate folds and then, delved deeply into her gash.

"Ahh," he exclaimed as he scooped out her special nectar. He breathed in her scent, smacked his lips and let her fluid flow across his tongue. He paused and savored her favor as if he was tasting a fine wine.

"Exquisite!" he declared.

Colleen blushed. She was embarrassed that he was discussing her vaginal flow, but she was also proud that he found it appealing.

He returned his head to her sex and ate her with great skill. Soon her head was rolling from side to side, she clawed at the sheets, and she mumbled over and over, "Oh. God! Yes! Mmmm."

He continued his good efforts and she continued to groan in pleasure. The warm feeling inside her built. The special tension she recognized as the precursor to an orgasm was also building and building.

Two fingers shot up her pussy. The wondering tongue that had been caressing her sex everywhere zeroed in on her nub. Thirty seconds of intense, focused attention pushed her over the edge.

"Oh. Oh. Oh!" she cried out, convulsed and orgasmed.

Gio smiled. He lay beside her and patiently waited for her to recover. When her breathing slowed, her eyes opened, he smiled, and said, "Welcome back."

She returned his smile, kiss him and then, said, "Thank you, that was wonderful."

"There are more where that came from."

She rolled onto her side and faced him. She said, "Mmm. I like the sound of that."

She smiled and put her hand on his chest. She rubbed his firm, manly muscles. She kissed him and moved her hand lower. It slid across his stomach and into his boxers. She grasped his cock. It was hard, had a normal thickness, but seemed short.

"Oh," she said surprised.

Her hand fully explored his dick confirming that it was shorter than average.

Gio pulled her hand out of his pants, stood and removed his underwear. He stood calmly and displayed his penis. It was hard and thick and not very long.

He said without embarrassment, "My cock has a normal girth, but is only five inches long. I hope that won't be a problem. I dated a doctor once. She explained that most of the pleasure nerve endings, including the G-spot, are in the first two inches of the vagina.

"I'm long enough to hit the important spots. I've been told my girth is satisfactory. If you don't want to have intercourse because of my length ..."

She interrupted him and said, "I do. I want to have sex with you."

She sat up, reached behind her back and undid her bra. She took it off and tossed it aside. She bared her petite breasts to him bravely and said, "We are what we are. If you still want to make love to this redhead with barely-there breasts, I'd be honored."

Gio smiled broadly. He said, "The honor would be mine."

He lay beside her and kissed her. His hand went to her chest and he caressed her breasts. Her erect, rubbery nipples scraped his palm. He said, "You are too critical. These are beautiful. Perfectly shaped. Modest perhaps, but certainly not inadequate or a disappointing to me."

They continued to kiss passionately. His hand strayed from her breast and rubbed her hairy sex. He found her tunnel wet and slick.

"Ohh!" she moaned happily.

He inserted two fingers and moved them about in a circle. She enjoyed his touch although she was embarrassed by the sloshing sound coming from her sloppy vagina.

"I'm ready," she said.

"Get up on your hands and knees, please. Taking you from behind will maximize my length and when I thrust with a downward motion, my penis will stimulate your G-spot."

While she got into position, he went to the dresser, open the top drawer and retrieved a prophylactic. Colleen laughed and said, "Oh, so you just happen to have a condom."

"Estote Parati," he said.

She gave him a confused look. He said, "That's Italian for 'Be Prepared'. You know the Boy Scouts organization exists in Italy.

"Should I use a condom?" he asked politely.

"Yes, please."

He ripped open the foil pouch and put on the contraceptive device. He climbed on the bed, knelt behind her and placed the tip of his dick at her opening. He moved it about spreading her fluid and get his dick wet.

"Ready?"

"Yes."

He slowly, carefully inserted his penis.

"OhMyGod!" she exclaimed. It felt wonderful to have a man in her again. His thickness stretched her nicely.

He stopped. "Everything okay?"

"Incredible," she said grinning.

He pushed and drove more of his cock into her. There were no sudden movements. He was careful and considerate.

"Ohhhh!" she moaned enjoying being stretched.

He bottomed out. She didn't notice he was shorter than her usual lovers.

Her heart pounded. She pulled away from him and pushed forcefully back into him and said, "Do me."

He thrust into her confident that she was physically prepared and had no regrets about screwing him. He loved the tightness of the American. He also loved looking at her ass. It was her best feature. It was small, firm, and without an ounce of fat.

They fucking with vigor. It was pleasurable for both.

She noticed he employed a different kind of stroke. Most guys push in and pull out. His stroke was more a swivel or corkscrew motion followed by grinding. It made the most of his equipment. He managed to hit all her pleasure spots.

Their pleasure and passion grew. Hearts raced. Breathing grew ragged and audible. It was exciting and good. Pleasurable indeed.

Colleen enjoyed herself. He didn't talk dirty. She never liked it when her partner called her a slut or his bitch. She also appreciated that he wasn't taking liberties with her asshole.

Some other lovers, shoved a finger in her butt like they owned it. Being digitally penetrated anally wasn't a turn on for her. It did nothing for her and too many times the inconsiderate bastard jabbed her too hard, too fast, without lubrication, and hurt her.

She felt safe with Gio. That allowed a second orgasm to build inside her. His dick caressed her G-spot and if he kept it up, she would climax for sure.

Gio was a gentleman and a skilled lover. He was enjoyed her tight pussy and all her mews and groans. He waited until he felt her pussy spasm and clench his dick before he shifted into overdrive and pounded her ass to his orgasm.

"Oh Gio!!" she shouted and came.

"Ah. Yes. Ah! Ah! Ahhh!" he exclaimed as he came.

Ever the gentleman, he guided her to lay on her side and lay behind her. He spooned her as both luxuriated in the blissful feelings that circulating in their bodies.

She dozed off. He lovingly held her. She woke with a snort and a start. She slid out of his arms and used the bathroom. When she returned, he was sitting up and smiling.

She said, "I have to go."

"I understand," he said. "Thank you for a magical evening."

She dressed. He got up and kissed her good-bye.

"See you in the morning," she said as she slipped out the door

^^^

Tuesday, October 31st Gio was in the police station when Colleen arrived wearing another cheap, unflattering pantsuit. He was chatting amicably with some uniform officers. He let her settle in and then joined her at her desk.

"Good morning, sergeant," he said with his usual good humor.

"Morning," she replied.

Her phone rang. She answered it, "O'Hara. Okay. Yes. I'm jotting down the address now." She scribbled on some notepaper and hung up the phone.

She stood up and said, "Sergeant, we have a dead body. White. Male. Mid-twenties. No suspicious circumstances unless you consider dying so young in your own bed suspicious."

^^^

Brianna woke feeling nauseous. She toileted and threw up.

"Bastard!" she said as she hugged the porcelain commode.

She felt bad. The feeling was akin to food poisoning. In her case, she'd eaten a bad soul. The better the person the more strength and energy she gained. A rotten person has a rotten soul. The guy she picked up at the bar must have been a real dirtbag because her body was wracked with pain and derived no benefit from him.

Sucking a soul was a crapshoot. This time the dice came up snake eyes. She would need to feed again.

^^^

Gio and Collen arrived at the scene. Paramedics were standing around waiting to transport the body to the morgue. Colleen went up to the uniform officer and asked, "What's the story?"

"A friend, Lester Miller, found the body. They were supposed to drive to Portland. When the deceased didn't answer the door, Lester used his key and let himself in. He discovered Aiden O'Connor dead in his bed. He called 911. He says he didn't touch anything."

"Thanks. Hold Lester for me."

"Yes, ma'am."

Colleen went to the paramedics and asked, "How'd he die?"

Gio followed along silently. This was her case and he wasn't going to interfere.

The medic said, "We don't know. We found him nude in bed. There are no obvious injuries."

"Ah ha." She nodded and went to the bedroom. She'd seen many dead bodies. Usually, the body and the surroundings tell a story. Not this time. He looked peaceful laying in a room that was undisturbed.

"You can take the body," she announced.

She had a short conversation with Lester. His friend had no health problems that he knew about. He might have died from a drug overdose, but foul play didn't appear to be the cause of his death. The coroner would have the final say.

She and Gio left. On the way out of the building, he said, "I've seen that man, Mr. O'Connor."

"Oh, really," Colleen said surprised. He'd only been in the country one day.

"I bumped into him, literally at The Black Rose. He and his date were leaving at the same time we left. He was with the redheaded Irish folksinger who so delightfully entertained us."

^^^

Brianna had another cup of tea. She decided to go for a walk. The Charles River was nearby. She always found being in and around water comforting. She had never met her father, but she was told he had been a ship's captain. Perhaps she had inherited her love of water from him.

She put on a comfortable running outfit and a light jacket. The sun was bright. It was a typical October day in Boston, cool and crisp. The leaves on the trees had turned orange and red. The temperature was in the high 50's.

She walked and jogged along the Charles. A few hardy people were rowing and kayaking on the river. She found herself near the Northeastern University boathouse. She sat on a bench overlooking the water.

A middle-aged man also in running gear glided to a stop nearby. He bent over and put his hands on his knees and breathed deeply.

"Are you all right?" she asked. She wondered if he was having a heart attack.

He gasped, looked her way and said, "Fine. I'm just stupid. I decided today was the day I was going to get in shape and I overdid it." He laughed at himself.

"Come. Sit," she said inviting him to share her bench. "I'm like that too. I decide to do something and it's full speed ahead."

She looked him over. He was an average looking guy. He wasn't overweight, but he wasn't fit either.

"Thank you," he said and he sat down. "I'm Thomas."

"Brianna," she replied.

They talked. He recovered. She started flirting with him thinking he could be her next victim. The man was flattered that such an attractive woman found him interesting. He was new in town having moved to Boston after a bad divorce.

"I've enjoyed talking with you," he said.

"Me too. Gosh, I'm getting hungry." She batted her eyes at him and got the response she wanted.

"Say, it's noon. Would you like to join me for lunch?"

He was thinking they could go to a nearby restaurant. She surprised him by asking. "Do you live nearby?"

"Err. Yes. In an apartment on Justinian Way."

"Great! Lead the way."

She stood and held out her arm. He looped his through hers and off they went. A couple of times as they strolled along the sidewalk, she leaned into him pressing her boob into his arm. He got an erection and was thankful he'd worn a jock under his jogging shorts.

She insisted on helping him make lunch. They had sandwiches, deli potato salad and a beer. Afterwards, they sat on the sofa and talked. She slid over and kissed him.

He hadn't had sex in two years. He responded with the desperation of a drowning man. They kissed and petted like teenagers. She slid off the sofa and knelt at his feet. She tugged at his shorts. He couldn't believe his luck. He lifted up and allowed her to remove his shorts and jock.

His stout. hairy dick bounded into view. She stroked it and said, "Nice."

Then she pounced on it. Two minutes later. He squawked unintelligibly.

"Ah. Ohhh. Ugh!"

He fired off and came in her mouth. She calmly sucked him dry.

"Sorry," he said embarrassed that he'd come so soon. "I should have let you know I was orgasming.

"No problem," she said with a smile. "If I was afraid of cum, I wouldn't have sucked your dick."

She opened her mouth and showed him some of his sperm. She gulped it down in a dramatic fashion, opened her mouth again, and showed him it was all gone. Then she moved in for a kiss.

He said, "I'm the luckiest guy on earth. Thank you!"

"Thank you and thanks to the all-powerful one who brought us together. Praise Lucifer!"

"Lucifer?" he said confused. By then it was too late. She brought her lips to his and sucked drawing out his soul.

He went out with a whimper. She checked his pulse to confirm that he was dead. Certain that was the case, she gathered her things and left him sitting on his sofa.

^^^

At four, Colleen received a call telling her to go to the Charlesview apartments, room 401, on Justinian Way. There was another dead body.

She and Gio arrived and rode up the elevator together. Gio said, "It would be usual in my small town to have two people die in one day."

Colleen rattled off some statics. "My state has a population of around 6.5 million. 55,000 people die every year mostly from accidents and natural causes. 500-600 commit suicide. 140-150 are murdered. I'm interested in the 40-50 who are killed in Boston."

They entered the apartment. A different uniform officer and ambulance crew were there. She recognized the police officer and said, "What's the story, Jim?"

"The deceased is Thomas Windridge. Age 47. Found dead on his sofa by his daughter, Jennifer. No signs of foul play. No obvious injury."

She nodded and went to look at the body. Jim and Gio followed her. They all saw a middle-aged slumped over sitting on the sofa. The only odd detail was his shorts and underwear were at his ankles. His dick was exposed.

"His daughter discovered the body like that?" she asked.

"Yes. Poor girl," Jim said. "Her last memory of her dad is him sitting on the sofa with his dick out."

Colleen looked toward the paramedics and said, "Okay, guys. Take him to the morgue."

She and Gio returned to the station. "I have paperwork to do," she explained.

"Certainly. I will entertain myself and then, we go to dinner. Lobster."

"Sounds nice," she said and smiled.

She did paperwork until seven. She looked up and found the convivial Gio chatting to other officers. She walked up to him and said, "I'm done."

"Good," he said to her. He addressed the other officers and said, "It was a pleasure to met you."

He and Colleen left. She took him to a place that catered to locals. It wasn't fancy or expensive. The food and service were outstanding.

"Dessert?" the handsome Italian asked.

"I think I'll have it at your place if you don't mind," she said and then blushed profusely.

"Excellent!" Gio said smiling brightly.

They drove to his hotel. Gio had been respectful, kind and discreet all day. When he got her into the room, he took her in his arms and kissed her passionately. She melted into his embrace and again felt light-headed.

This man had a power over her. He made her feel sexy, desired and beautiful. These were adjectives not used to describe the scrawny female with the funny red hair.

Again, he swept her off her feet. He carried her to the bed. They lay together and kissed. He kissed her in different places and in different ways. He didn't rush or grope her.

He returned to kissing her on the mouth. She adored his lips. They were soft and warm. Her pussy ached and grew wet anticipating his cock.

She slid out of his grasp and knelt beside him. She removed his shoes and socks and then his pants and underwear. As soon as she had access, she took his dick in her mouth. Tonight, was his turn to receive oral pleasure.

Colleen sucked and stroked and licked and kissed his cock. She even deep throated him. She excitedly gave him head. Due to his short length, she could do all the tricks her girlfriends had told her about.