Redhorn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AJ_Watson
AJ_Watson
170 Followers

The platform was close enough for him to see her now. Ashlyn was a diminutive figure, at least a head shorter than Jack. Her blonde hair draped in pigtails down her back. Nature had blessed her with a beautiful face and a stunning figure. Her upper body was latticed with thin strips of skin-hugging leather, attached to a sparkling gold ring over her sternum. It accentuated her lean, strong torso beautifully and exposed a generous swell of breast to view. From the waist down she wore floor-length pants of some delicate cloth, ripped and torn to appear tattered.

Jack approached the platform, thinking he could jump on and perhaps escape this arena and find shelter somewhere. Just as the platform was a few feet above the ground Ashlyn leapt off and kicked him in the chest, sending him sprawling to the ground. The crowd cheered her on. He got up and backed away warily, wincing at a stabbing pain along his ribs. Glancing down at his chest he saw a light cut down one side. She must be wearing some damn sharp heels he thought; but even as he looked the cut sealed itself up.

"I've got no interest in hurting you," he said "but I've been enhanced and I don't plan on dying here."

Ashlyn smiled girlishly at him. "Yes you have but so have I. I think you'll find I can match you. I have an advantage too, I know exactly what they did to you. You don't, do you?"

Jack stumbled slightly as he backed into edge of the arena and a forcefield repelled him. Ashlyn reached out with one slender arm and traced her fingers across his crotch. Jack made to grab her arm but she sidestepped neatly and twisted his arm behind his back. Rising to her tiptoes she brought her mouth level with his ear. "I can break your arm really easily," she said, twisting slightly more to illustrate her point as searing pain shot up his arm. "If you don't want me to do that then don't try anything stupid."

Still holding his arm tightly she reached around with her other hand and lightly gripped his cock, tracing up and down its hardening length. "This has been enhanced. Didn't you notice it's bigger? More sensitive too, you're easier to arouse, capable of feeling more pleasure. Best bit is you can stay hard a very long time."

Her hand moved slowly down the underside of his cock, sending shivers up his spine, and caressed his balls gently. "These have been improved too. They can produce a lot more, you're going to be able to cum again and again."

Her hand returned to stroking his straining cock. She hadn't been joking either, the sensations he was receiving were exquisite. "It does come at a cost though," she continued, her breath hot on his neck, "All the exertion will take a heavy toll on your body, even with your enhancements you'll get weaker with each orgasm until your body can't take it any more."

Jack kicked out backwards and caught Ashlyn on the knee. Grunting, she lost her hold on his arm and he kicked out again while she was off-balance and sent her tumbling. He backed away out of her reach as the crowd roared. "You don't have to do this," he said, "I'm warning you that I will defend myself."

Ashlyn leapt upright and pouted innocently at him. She edged towards him and he circled her, trying to maintain his distance. Heels or not, she moved effortlessly. Jack could see muscles ripple smoothly across her stomach as she turned this way and that to track his movement. She ran towards him but feinted as she reached him and catching him off-guard landed a solid kick to the mid-riff that made him double over. He struck out wildly but only succeeded in grabbing hold of one of the leather strips of her outfit which snapped free and sent him off balance. Capitalising on this she kicked his legs out from under him.

Grunting with effort he rolled aside and ran unsteadily away from her, looking for something in the ring to use to his advantage. She was fast though, he only had time to sprint to a metal frame when he heard her behind him. Acting instinctively he spun to the side and pushed her forcefully through the bars behind him. She landed awkwardly but immediately got up and stepped towards him, pausing as a tearing noise alerted her that her pants had got stuck on an uneven scrap of metal. She tore at them and cast them aside. Beneath she wore only a pair of pointy-toed, stiletto-heeled, black leather boots that moulded all the way up to her thighs and a pair of tight, studded leather bands at the top of each thigh that contrasted deliciously with her creamy skin.

She caught him off guard again, leaping at him and knocking him over. Before he could react she'd deftly torn another couple of leather straps from her chest and tied his hands to a pole he'd fallen beside. She sat herself down beside his midriff, stretched her feet toward his cock and began to sing to herself. Despite the exertion of trying to fight her, his erection had barely subsided and she began to stroke it between the soles of her boots. Jack strained and felt the leather around his wrist give slightly. The crazy bitch was rubbing his cock raw and the worst bit was it just made him harder. It felt both painful and pleasurable at the same time to have the cool friction against his dick and Jack knew a part of him wanted her to keep going. Ashlyn shifted position, pressing his cock against his thigh and rubbing with the sole of one foot while she delicately tickled his balls with the heel of the other. Jack jumped at the contact, terrified she would inflict some grievous injury on him but she simply ran the stiletto over his balls very lightly, making him shiver.

Satisfied his senses had been heightened she switched back to pumping his cock between her boots, letting one hand drift between her legs to tease her clit. "Does that feel good?" she asked.

When Jack made no reply other than to continue straining against the ties binding his hands she pressed her heel into his thigh. "Say 'Yes, Ashlyn'," she purred.

"Yes, Ashlyn."

"I knew it," she said, moving back to jacking him with both boots and increasing her tempo. "You love this, don't you? Say 'Yes, Ashlyn'"

"Yes, Ashlyn," he groaned, sweating a little as he felt an orgasm approach.

"Do you want to come?"

Jack said nothing but in truth he did, the pressure in his dick was mounting and he longed for relief from it. She moved her free hand to tickle the hairs on his chest.

"I said, do you want to come?"

"Yes Ashlyn."

"Do you want me to make you come?"

"Yes Ashlyn."

"Beg me to make you come."

"Please make me come."

"Please who?"

"Please make me cum Ashlyn!"

And she did, the discomfort was still present but his enhanced cock responded to any form of stimulation and her rhythmic pulling along its length got faster and faster as she worked herself with her hand. Jack felt one last squeezing tug on his dick and gasped in pleasure as a salvo of cum erupted out of his dick. The first spurt was easily more than the entire quantity he could previously have ejaculated; it rocketed out and sprayed off her boots and over the ground. She applied more pressure and milked his cock slowly and firmly. As the second jet, bigger than the first, landed across the shiny leather of her boots Ashlyn came too. Jack heard her sigh and looked at her in time to see the hand buried between her legs turn green, then blue, then purple and the colour started to creep up her arm as it changed. Her face was showing the same effect as her whole skin lit up, spiralling towards her pussy. When it reached her core she burst into tears as her skin changed colour even more rapidly before turning a brilliant white and fading back to normal. Her hair, he noticed, had remained a brilliant green colour. Jack kept shooting more and more cum, it was the strongest orgasm he had ever had but it left him feeling drained. As the last spurt left him and the pounding of his heart diminished he was aware the noise of the crowd had risen to a crescendo.

Looking around as his breath came back Jack noticed a couple of small camera drones circling him. The crowd probably had ocular implants hooking them up to the drone's audio-visual feed, giving them the dual experience of the atmosphere of being in the pack and a birds eye view of the action.

Seizing his chance while she was distracted, Jack heaved against the leather straps and rejoiced as they burst. He got up slowly, exhausted from his orgasm but still sporting a raging erection, and moved away from Ashlyn who was still sobbing in a sizable puddle of his cum. She really is crazy, he thought, I wonder if the rumour enhancements can send you insane are true. He headed towards the centre of the ring, hoping he'd be able to get on the platform she had descended in and get out. He looked back to check if she was following and failed to see a stun mine in his path.

It didn't hurt but it jarred every atom in his body and sent him sprawling on his back, immobilised. Fucking great, he thought. It didn't take long before Ashlyn made her way over to him. She let out a concerned exclamation when she saw him and knelt down beside him.

"Oh lords, are you ok?" she asked, eyes wide in concern, stroking his face gently, "I'm really sorry. Just stay calm, this'll wear off in a few minutes and we can get out of here."

If Jack had been able to speak he would have said "What the fuck?" He was more convinced than ever he was dealing with a lunatic, she seemed genuinely concerned all of a sudden.

She straddled his chest, facing away from him. "I'll just keep up the pretence until you can move; we're fast enough to make it out."

She lightly gripped his erection and slowly stroked it. Having orgasmed once didn't seem to have calmed him down any, if anything he was even more aroused as she teased up and down his shaft. Reflexively Jack's hips tried to buck towards her and he realised he could move a little again.

"Pretend you're into it, lick my asshole," she said, squeezing his glans and running one finger down his cock to his balls and back up again. "Lick it; we need to give them a show until you can stand. Please?"

Tentatively Jack leaned forward and ran his tongue across her tight opening. Abruptly she spun around and slapped him. "You filthy son of a bitch!" she screamed, the concern in her face replaced with depraved lust and anger. She pulled the ring from her chest and placed it on a nearby pole, then once again used spare straps to bind his hands, much more tightly this time. She walked back to stand between his legs, gloriously naked other than her cum-stained boots and knelt down.

"This is what I love about doing this," she said, giving the tip of his cock a fleeting kiss. "You know what I'm doing to you," she licked slowly up the length of his shaft, "and you're still enjoying it, you don't even want me to stop."

She took him in her mouth and Jack gasped raggedly at the feel of the wet heat on his sensitive cock. Ashlyn made full use of her tongue, swirling around the head of his cock and eliciting more moans of pleasure from him. Jack stiffened as he felt her finger probe his asshole but she began to bob up and down on his cock and the pleasure distracted him enough for her to slip inside. Expertly she located his prostate and began to massage it; she drew back so that just the head of his cock was in her mouth and began jacking his cock with her other hand. It was a new experience to Jack to have anything inside him and completely overwhelmed him. As he spurted into her mouth he felt pain in his testicles from another massive ejaculation and was overcome with nausea. Panting he begged her to stop as he shot load after load into her mouth, she had to pull off him and he continued to shoot all over her face and into her hair and up her nose. She snorted and coughed, letting his cum fall back onto his cock and dived on it again to lick it clean.

"Stop," he panted, "I've got a family that need me."

"Sshh," she said as she let his cock slip out of her mouth, "Your family aren't here, and they'll have to do without you. You're mine now. Just lie back and enjoy."

She crawled up his body and squatted over his groin and guided him into her. Jack slid in easily, she was very wet. She cooed at the penetration and ran her nails across his chest, tweaking his nipples. Ashlyn started to ride him in earnest, gradually picking up pace and let her fingers drift to stimulate her clit. She stared straight into his eyes.

"My pussy is enhanced too," she confided as she ground her hips in slow circles. "It's designed to work with your cock for the ultimate pleasure. You'll just keep coming in me until your body gives up."

Jack felt overloaded, his heart was racing and he felt weaker than he had imagined was possible. Through all this, the pleasure on his cock was intense as the muscles of her pussy squeezed sensuously around him. Ashlyn began to emit low moans above him as she rocked faster and faster. Breaking a man with her body was always a turn on to her and she knew he was nearly finished. Jack knew it too, his vision was blurring and his fingers and toes felt cold but his cock felt gloriously warm in her fiery sheath. The muscles throughout his body clenched as she drove him irresistibly towards orgasm. He caught a glimpse of himself reflected on the underside of one of the camera drones hovering above, she looked so slight and delicate astride him but had him under her complete control. Jack couldn't help but find the image sexy despite what he knew was happening. Familiar tension gripped his cock and he fought furiously against it, every fibre of his body taut enough to snap.

Her moans suddenly became higher pitched and the spiralling colour shift spread across her skin as she sank right down on his cock and cried out in ecstasy. The sudden contraction of her vaginal muscles pushed him over the edge and he came explosively inside her. It felt incredible but it just didn't stop, her pussy kept pumping his cock and it kept obliging with more jets of cum. She looked down at him with genuine pleasure as his whole body spasmed in delicious torment. Jack's last thoughts were of pure bliss as Ashlyn's pussy drained him completely. Feeling his last spurt inside her Ashlyn leaned forward, closed his eyes and kissed his forehead tenderly.

AJ_Watson
AJ_Watson
170 Followers
12