Rediscovering Her Inner Slut

Story Info
Wife plays with groomsmen.
3.6k words
3.73
54.1k
57
37
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gslams69
Gslams69
177 Followers

My wife Julie and I have been together since high school. She was always a bit of a flirt, especially when she'd had a few. One night at a house party where we were all drunk, I caught her "making out" with some guy in a bedroom, his hand under her shirt. As expected, I kicked his ass and broke up with her. It didn't last long, and a week later we had gotten back together. She promised it would never happen again and, for a long time, she kept her promise.

We married when I graduated from college and although she still liked to flirt and enjoyed the attention guys paid her, that's as far as it went. No more kissing and/or groping.

Fast forward some ten years or more. One of our friends' wives had lent us a porn tape—it was before the internet and downloadable porn—where the wife fantasizes about cheating on the husband, then acts on it and is taken roughly by several men in different situations. One Saturday night, after the kids were asleep, we decided to watch it in the basement family room. Julie was really turned on by it. She started to play with herself and moan. Then she pulled me to her.

"Rip my clothes off! Fuck me hard!" she demanded.

I was only too happy to comply. We were fucking doggy style. I was slapping her ass with one hand, mauling her tits with the other.

Panting, she cried out "Fuck my ass with your finger!"

It wasn't what I expected but who was I to complain. I eased a finger up inside and didn't have long to wait before Julie screamed out, an orgasm hitting her.

"Oh fuck! That feels sooo good!" she shouted.

Playing along, I teased my wife. "Maybe you'd like it better with two cocks."

Was it the sexual imagery, or my continued working down below? Whatever it was, caused her to cum once more, a huge orgasm ripping through her body. She screamed so loud, I was sure the kids would hear her. That caused me to shoot my load and we both collapsed.

After that, whenever we had sex, she would ask me to be a rough with her call her names and cum on her tits, on her face. Sometimes I would stick my finger in her ass, asking if she wanted to be double teamed. She responded by fucking like a machine, almost out of control. It was as if the porn tape had unleashed the inner slut in her. I thought, what the hell, it was just a harmless fantasy that had the benefit of leading to great sex. I was a happy camper.

Now 35, Julie she was surprised by an invitation from her younger cousin to be a bridesmaid at her wedding. Although she was the only one of the bridal party who was not in their early 20's, she still felt obliged to accept. Even after giving birth to two children, my wonderful wife still had a toned body, flowing auburn hair and a cute face. She looked much younger than her mid thirty's.

When the night of the rehearsal dinner rolled around, we did not have a sitter for our kids. She was going to tell her cousin she couldn't make it, but I told her to go. I would watch the kids. The kids and I walked her out to her car, so she could wave bye as she drove off to the rehearsal which was going to be followed by dinner at a local restaurant. I put the kids to bed around 8, popped open a beer and settled down to watch tv.

Around 10, I heard a car pull into the driveway. Expecting it to be Julie, I went to open the door. Much to my surprise, there was my wife, in the passenger seat of a car I didn't recognize. Through the steamed-up car window I thought I could make out my wife, albeit I wasn't so sure what she was doing. I must have been wrong, but it looked like she was kissing some guy, her arms draped around his neck. I was about to go out when the passenger door opened. I was Julie. I watched as she awkwardly clambered out, legs wide open and underwear on display. Her ungainly motion suggested she'd had a few too many.

"See you tomorrow," she said to whoever the driver was.

"Can't wait!" he replied before backing out of the driveway and leaving.

Julie walked up the drive, turning her attention to myself.

"You didn't have to wait up," she said as she walked up to me. A quick kiss told me I was right. I could taste the alcohol.

"Who was that and where's your car?" I asked, returning the kiss.

"That? That was Ben. He's the brother of the guy Denise is marrying. I guessed I'd had one too many and he offered me a lift. Don't worry I'll pick the car up tomorrow." She kissed me once more before grabbing hold of my hand and leading me inside. "You know what darling. The kids are asleep so why don't we make the most of it."

Not wanting to waste an opportunity we both stripped each other on the way upstairs, garments scattered as we went. Naked, we fell into bed where she kissed me hungrily while yanking on my cock. Breaking the kiss, I worked my way down to her sensitive nipples causing her to moan. Moving lower still, I tongued her clit, sticking one, then two fingers into her sopping wet pussy, working her hard as her fires started to grow.

Panting, she said "Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me!"

It was music to my ears. Kneeling in front of her, with her knees draped over my shoulders, I thrust my manhood into her waiting pussy. The feeling of a hot tight pussy was divine as I sank balls deep into her. I waited a minute before going for it, fucking her hard. Before long Julie was meeting my thrusts with her hips and moaning loudly. She came hard, followed quickly by my own.

As we lay there after, I said "Wow! That was great! What's made you so horny?"

She laughed and replied in only the way my wife could.

"I missed you. After an evening of seeing all the other couples together, I just couldn't wait to get home and fuck your brains out!"

I took that at face value as I drifted off to sleep.

The next day, my parents showed up to take the kids, so we could both attend the wedding. Julie's bridesmaid gown was dark red and clung seductively to her curves. It was a little revealing for my liking, with a slit up to mid-thigh on the left leg, a slightly v-shaped front and thin straps going to a low cut back. She looked great and I told her so. I noticed she wasn't wearing a bra, not that she needed one as Julie had a rather full bust which would fill any dress.

"Where's your bra sexy?"

"No way to wear one with this gown, silly," she said.

"Can't wait to get you out of that gown later," I said as I reached for her.

She skipped away, laughing and saying "behave, you'll mess up my look!"

After the church, the bride, groom and the bridal party departed in limos for the photographs. The reception was going to be a couple of hours later at a local golf club giving guests time to change if they wanted. I arrived at the venue in time for the cocktail hour, and immediately set about looking for my wife. It was apparent that neither she nor any other member of the bridal party was in the room. I asked one of the bartenders who told me that they had a separate room and that they usually didn't join the guests until the main reception.

I decided to go and see if I could find them. Looking through the French doors of the golf club bar, I saw the bride and groom and some of the wedding party near the doors leading outside. Seated at the private bar, I could see Julie. One of the groomsmen was behind her, rubbing her shoulders and seeming to be looking down her dress while the guy from last night, I think his name was Ben, had his hand on her thigh, caressing her bare flesh where it was exposed by the slit. As I opened the door, he looked up, saw me and took his hand away quickly. Ben gave a brief shake of the head to the other groomsman before turning to myself.

"Hey Fred. How's it going?"

He stood up and shook my hand as I walked over. Julie turned to me, blushing slightly, gave me a kiss and announced my arrival.

"Everybody, here's my handsome husband!"

A little miffed at what I had seen, I said "Am I interrupting?"

All three feigned surprise, all three having that "rabbit in the headlights" expression of not really knowing what to do. It was Julie who finally piped up.

.

"What do you mean?" she asked.

Deciding not to press the issue, I mumbled a nothing back to her, and let Ben get me a drink.

"What do you think of this club?" Ben asked. "My old man is the real member here, but I get to use the facilities as a part of the family until I turn 22 next year."

"Very nice," I responded.

I stood behind Julie with one hand on her shoulder, being possessive as we all chatted for a few minutes until the event manager came in and said that it was time for the wedding party and the bride and groom to make their entrance. Julie walked with me to the door.

I whispered to her, "What the fuck was going on when I came in?"

She gave me a kiss and replied "Nothing more than harmless flirting. Don't get all bent out of shape and ruin a good time for yourself and me. Don't be so jealous!" as she turned and walked away.

I returned to the reception hall and went to my table. Soon after, they announced the wedding party, then the bride and groom. The bride and groom began their "first dance" and after a bit, the DJ invited everyone to join them. I was walking over to dance with Julie, but Ben already had her on the dance floor. When it ended, I cut in and danced with her until they announced the first course. She returned to the main table, where she sat between Ben and the groomsman who had been rubbing her shoulders. They refilled her champagne glass every time she took a drink.

As soon as the DJ started playing again, Ben grabbed her hand and had her up dancing. During a fast dance, he was almost humping her. As a slow dance started, I was going to get up and get her, but was intercepted by her uncle who, knowing I was into boats, wanted to tell me about his new one. She started the dance with Ben, but he soon switched partners with the other groomsman. He held her close and moved his hand down her back, making his way to her ass. She moved his hand away but made no effort to put any space between them. He said something to her, she giggled and shook her head. As that song ended, she freed herself and came over to talk to her uncle and me. I could tell she was more than a little buzzed.

When it was just the two of us, I said "I think you ought to ease up on the drinks and do a little less dancing with your admirers."

She got pissed off, and pulled away from me, saying "Don't you dare tell me how to behave! I'm not doing anything wrong. And you should be happy that I look good enough for young guys to flirt with me!"

Julie stormed off to the top table, grabbed Ben's hand and pulled him up to dance once more. I watched as Julie wrapped herself around him; arms around his neck, head on his shoulder, her body grinding into him. I went over to the bar for a drink. She continued to dance with Ben and the other groomsman until the next course was announced and they returned to their seats. I watched from my seat as Ben ate with his left hand, his right hand somewhere under the table. I could only guess that it was on my wife's leg or worse. Every few minutes she would laugh, shake her head, and remove his hand. When she did, the guy on her right would take the chance to reach around her back and try to rub the side of her tit. She finally shook her head and wagged her finger at both and they went back to their dinners.

Ben leaned over and whispered something to her. She laughed. Smacked him lightly on his cheek and shook her head once again. He made the praying gesture with his hands. Julie laughed again, this time getting up and walking out of the door to the hallway. I got up and followed. I didn't see her, but I asked a woman in the hall if she had seen one of the bridesmaids. She pointed towards the ladies' room. I waited for Julie to come out and when she did, I confronted her.

"I think we should leave. We've both had a little too much to drink." Actually, I was stone cold sober, but I wanted to take the sting out of calling her drunk and try to avoid a big scene.

"Fuck you. I'm not leaving!" Julie snapped as she brushed by me and went back to the table.

That was it. I went to the bar for a drink. . . actually . . . many drinks . . . still with one eye on my wife.

She sat down, gave Ben a kiss on the cheek and seemed to hand him something under the table. I saw him bring his hand holding whatever it was up to his nose. He smiled, then he handed it to the other groomsman. It was then I saw what it was. In his hand he held Julie's panties. He sniffed them too then handed them back to Ben who put them in his jacket pocket.

At this point, I was getting a little buzzed and more than a little pissed off, but I chose not to make a big scene in the middle of the reception. When the DJ started up again, I decided I would dance with one of the unattached women at my own table. Surprisingly, Julie and her admirers stayed in their seats. Ben had put his tux jacket over Julie's shoulders. Julie sat staring straight ahead, a half smile on her face. A slow dance started, so I steered my partner to where I could see the three of them. Julie had both her hands under the table. Ben had his right hand under the table, while the other guy had his arm around Julie's back, under the jacket. When I looked again, she was biting her lip, her head tilted slightly back. Before long, her eyes were almost completely closed, her head tilted further back. She began to squirm in her seat. I knew that look. He was fingering her, and she was close to cumming. She grabbed Ben's arm, gripped it tight and pulled it up, shaking her head.

Ben caught my eye and smirked. I was amazed at my reaction. Was it the drink? It wasn't madness which coursed through my veins. Instead, I was filled with a feeling of excitement, tinged only by a touch of embarrassment. How could I be excited at my wife getting off with another? What the fuck! I excused myself to my dance partner and went back to the bar, downing a quick shot. When I looked back to the top table, the three of them were gone.

I went out to where the restrooms were and looked in the men's room. It was empty. I asked a waitress to look in the ladies' room, but she came back empty handed with no sighting of Julie. The room where the bridal party had been was next, but that was also empty. Finally, I went to the other side of the golf club where the locker rooms were located. There were muted voices coming from the men's area. Quietly, trying not to arouse attention, I snuck inside. Just past the lockers was a small office. I inched my way along, until I reached the slightly open door. The crack in the frame was just large enough to get a view inside. What I saw beggared belief.

On the edge of the desk in the office, her dressed bunched around her waist, knees over Ben's shoulders, was Julie. She was getting fucked. The other guy was taking pics with one of the disposable cameras that had been dotted around the reception tables. Julie was moaning wildly, one hand playing with her clit and the other pinching her own nipples. It was Ben's voice that I now heard.

"This is better than when you sucked me off in my car, isn't it bitch? Better than when I fingered you at the table, slut? You like that whore? beg me to fuck you!"

"Yes! Yes! Fuck me, fuck me!" Julie screamed as she came, her body shaking in pleasure.

I was watching it like it was live porn. I couldn't stop it. It wasn't fair. I knew I could, and probably should, kick both their asses, but the sight playing out in front of me was making me fucking horny! Without thinking, I started to rub my cock through my trousers. I was already hard. I just couldn't help myself, undid my pants slightly, dipped a hand inside and started to stroke my manhood gently. I just hoped they didn't see me and that no one else came in.

The groomsman stopped taking pics and put his cock to my wife's lips.

"C'mon baby, suck it for me."

She turned her head and began to slurp hungrily on his tool. He held the back of her head as she bobbed back and forth on his cock. At this point, maybe because I was really drunk, I was jerking off in my pants, nothing subtle about it.

Ben, still calling her names, shouted "Fuck! I'm gonna cum!"

"Cum on my tits," Julie replied, pulling her mouth off the cock she was sucking

He pulled out from her sopping pussy, just in time A groan from Ben and he unloaded all over her tits, some of his load even hitting her face.

"Your turn, Tim."

Julie was rubbing the cum all over her tits and licking it off her lips and face. As Tim went balls deep in her cunt, she reached out and grabbed Ben's glistening cock and pulled it into her mouth. From the smile I could only guess how she enjoyed the taste of this cock, coated in her sex and his cum

"Holy fucking shit" Does your husband know what a fucking whore you are?" Ben asked, watching her sucking his dick as Time fucked her hard.

From outside, I nodded to myself. Now I do, I thought.

"What a great piece of ass! Fucking whore!" Tim shouted as he came.

This was way too quickly for Julie who was still humping away as he pulled out. My wife just lay there, trying to suck Ben hard again. She swung her legs around, so she was sitting on the massage table tongue fucking and sucking Ben's cock, her hands on his ass pulling him into her mouth. When he got hard again, she pulled her mouth off and slid off the desk. Her dress dropped to the floor, and here was my wife naked in front of these two strangers. She put her head on the table with her ass facing Ben.

"Fuck me! smack my ass and fuck me!" she pleaded, out of control drunk and horny.

Ben hesitated, saying "I don't do sloppy seconds."

Smiling, Julie reached into her cunt with her fingers, scooped the cum out and sucked it off her fingers.

"What a fucking whore!" came Tim's mocking voice.

Ben wasn't listening though. He grabbed her hips and buried his cock into her pussy once more. He proceeded to fuck my wife hard and fast, bringing his hand down on her ass with a loud slap. She came again, her body bucking against the table, moaning loudly. Ben then shot his load into her cunt, pulling out and wiping his cock on her ass. He and Tim each grabbed a towel and wiped themselves. Ben then put his finger in Julie's ass, wiggling it, causing her to moan again.

"Next time, I'm taking that tight little ass," he teased.

He tossed his towel onto Julie's back, still slumped over the table.

"You better clean yourself up for now, bitch. See you back inside when you're decent."

I needed to do the same. With my mind focused purely on the porn scene playing out in front of me I had barely felt the heat inside until it was too late. I took the opportunity to sneak away to the men's room to clean the mess I had made in my own, luckily black pants.

(to be continued)

Gslams69
Gslams69
177 Followers