Rediscovery Ch. 03

Story Info
Sex is so much better with an audience.
2.1k words
4.22
55.5k
4

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/05/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 3

A week later they were once again at Katie's parent's house. Neither she nor her husband, Ethan was upset about it though. In the seven days since that incredible night, they had made love in just about every room of their house and some rooms that weren't in their house. So it was a nice time to be together as a family again. Even so neither of them could keep their eyes off each other. It was as if their sex life had been completely reborn and they were going to make sure that it didn't die again. Kate was in the kitchen with her husband cooking when Cassie walked in. Kate hadn't seen her older sister since she had watched as Ethan fingered her under the table. Kate still wasn't sure exactly how grossed out Cassie had been. There was a slightly uncomfortable greeting followed by silence as they continued preparing diner. Ethan said he was going to go check on their daughter, kissed his wife's cheek and walked out of the room. Finally Kate couldn't stand it anymore.

"I'm really sorry about last week. We were kind of impulsive and not in control."

"Don't worry about it. If I had a guy like Ethan I'd probably want to do him everywhere too. You know, if Jim and I had had some of what the two of you have maybe he would not have left. It's good that you keep your sex life fresh like that."

"Jim was an asshole. Nothing you did would have made him stay. I hope we didn't make you uncomfortable."

"It's okay. At first it was a little weird. But after I got over that I realized it was really hot. I don't know if I should tell you this but after I went home, I had to masturbate because I was so turned on. It's like a crazy fantasy I have always had to be fucked in some public place. I guess I'll never know what that's like."

"Oh sweetie. You will find someone great. Someone whose going to love you and treat you like the queen you are. Someone who will be so turned on by you that he loses control and has to fuck you no matter where you may happen to be. Someone you feel the same way about."

"I know. I've just been feeling a little lonely lately."

"I tell you what. Why don't you come home with us tonight? We can spend some time together tomorrow. Just the three of us."

"You sure that Ethan won't mind."

"He'll be fine. After all, I'm still going to screw him even though your there. He won't mind." Kate was of course concerned about her sister's happiness, and she did want to spend time with her. But she also was turned on by the idea that there would be someone in the house while she was making love to Ethan. Maybe they could even be a little noisy. Her revelry was interrupted as her little sister, Dizzy walked in the room. Dizzy was not her real name naturally. It was Desiree. But dizzy just seemed to fit better. Ethan was right behind her. He looked each of the three sisters up and down. Both Dizzy and Cassie were very attractive women. But not quite as much as Kate. Kate sort of blended the best each one. She had Cassie's big tits and round ass with Dizzy's tight body and long wavy hair. Only Kate's hair was dark while Dizzy's was blonde. Each of them had nice lips as well. Very good for kissing. But Kate's were heaven. Rather like Angelina Jolie's. Only better.

"Hey hon. Do you mind if Cassie comes and spends the night tonight."

"That's fine with me." He grinned at the thought. Kate and he had been exploring their exhibitionist side the past week. Twice they had had sex in public places, and once he was certain he had seen a hot blonde watching them. It really turned him on. So he thought it would be fun to fuck his wife with his sister-in-law in the next room. The thought of it was starting to give him a hard on. Of course this was the only day this week he had worn boxers instead of boxer-briefs. He thought for an instant that he saw Cassie checking in out. This made him even hornier and harder, so he excused himself and went into the bathroom.

When he came out ten minutes later, both Cassie & Kate were ready to go. As they walked out the door Kate snuggled close to him.

"I hope you didn't waste all you hot cum. I was kind of hungry." She whispered.

"Don't worry, I've got plenty." As if on cue his dick started to firm up again. The drive home was a bit shorted than usual, and Ethan made his way directly to the bedroom. A minute later Kate joined him. He quickly covered the distance between them and grabbed her. He brought his lips to hers in an urgent kiss. He could feel her lips part slightly, just enough for him to slip his tongue into her mouth. He could taste the wine that she had at diner. He started to slide his hands up her shirt to unhook her bra when she pulled away from him.

"Not right now. I promised Cassie that I would talk to her for a while. She's going through a rough spot right now, but I promise when were done I'll come back up and really give you a good fuck."

"God, I don't think I can wait that long. Why don't you just invite her up and talk to her while we do it. Come on you know that you would like the audience."

"Behave yourself, she's my sister. But I can see that you do need attention. And I suppose I could use a little snack. I haven't had much protein today." With that she dropped to her knees and very unceremoniously unzipped his pants and pulled his cock out. He was so startled by her quick actions that he was totally unprepared for the wave of bliss that hit as she took his whole length in her mouth. He almost lost his balance. Before a week ago she had always been hesitant about giving him blow jobs. Now, she loved giving them almost as much as he loved getting them. In the week since, she had sucked him off at least once a day. She seemed to absolutely love the taste of his salty cum. Even so he was still not quite used to it, and started cumin almost immediately. His balls tightened and his dick exploded. He had his hands in her hair and cried out as he pumped his semen into her beautiful mouth. He fell back onto the bed, completely spent. His wife stood over him. Licked the last of his seed from her luscious lips and smiled at him.

"I'll be back in a little bit. Don't fall asleep on me now." She said as she walked out the door leaving a very speechless man in her wake. Ethan managed to put on a pair of sweats before crawling back into bed. Despite what his wife had in store, he was unable to keep his eyes open and fell asleep with a huge smile on his face.

When he woke up a few hours later he noticed that someone had turned the light out. He rolled over and felt his wife lying next to him. She was wearing something silk. He ran his hand down her side and discovered that the silk article of clothing was also very short. A little more exploring revealed that she was also not wearing any underwear. He could feel the slightly prickly hair around her pubis. On top the chemise barely covered her breasts. He could feel her erect nipples poking through. Damn he thought. Why hadn't I stayed awake? In his boxers he could feel his cock started to get hard. So he rolled back over and tried to get his mind off of it. It did not work. Feeling more and more frustrated, he decided he would try to get something to drink. He got up and put a robe on. Downstairs he stumbled around trying to find a light switch. When he flipped it nothing happened. The power had gone out again. Oh well. He walked over to the fireplace and lit the gas. A soft glow covered the room and the small flames cast their light. He found a glass and a bottle of scotch and sat down. He was on his second glass and staring at the fire when he felt an arm wrap around his chest.

"I don't like waking up and you not being there." Kate whispered to him.

"Sorry, I couldn't sleep."

"Thinking of anything in particular."

"Only you in that sexy slip." Now that she was in the light he saw that it was the orange silk thing he had bought at Victoria's secret for their honeymoon and year before.

"You were asleep when I came to bed. To bad to, I was really going to fuck the daylights out of you." She teased as she leaned over and kissed him.

"Were you now? What exactly were you going to do?"

"Hmmm, let's see. I would have started by kissing you head to toe. Then I would have licked your testicles a bit before I climbed on top of you and lowered myself onto your huge, hard cock. Then I would have ridden you, while you hung onto my ass and yelled out my name." As she was saying this, she came round the chair to the front and leaned over to kiss him. He kissed her back. Tenderly at first, and then with more passion.

"I want you." She moaned in his ear. He did not need any more encouraging. He lifted her up and carried her to the couch. There he sat down with her straddling him in his lap. She reached her hand down to pull his boxers off. Then grabbing his dick and placing it at the entrance to her vagina she told him she wanted him inside her. He very gently lowered her till her pussy completely engulfed his penis. They paused for a moment to kiss, and then she started moving back and forth on his cock. With one hand holding onto her back he used the other to pull down the strap of his lingerie just enough to reveal her large beautiful breast. He kissed the top of it and loved how smooth it felt on his lips. He looked at her aureole. It was dark and catching the shadows of the fire. He took it in his mouth and started to suck. Her nipple got hard in his mouth and a slight moan escaped her lips. Ethan let go of her breast and pulled her close to him. He felt a shiver run up her spine as he noticed Cassie standing on the staircase watching. He didn't slow down at all. In fact he felt even more aroused by it. She was wearing one of his wife's nightgowns. Not as sexy as the one his wife had on now. But it was still hot. He didn't care what would happen, he was so turned on. The fear he felt at first quickly subsided as she noticed that she had her hand between her legs and was rubbing herself. Ethan pumped his wife even harder and he could feel her pick up the pace. Over his wife's shoulder he saw Cassie lock eyes with him. They just stared at each other as she too began to rub herself more vigorously. All of this was just too much. He felt his sperm start to run up the length of his penis. At the same time, Kate stiffened up and dug her nails into his back. She plunged her head down on his shoulder and sunk her teeth into him. Ethan grunted, shut his eyes and shot his wad deep inside of her. Kate all of a sudden went limp and lifted her head from his shoulder. She gave him a deep kiss, running her tongue along the roof of her mouth. Behind her, Ethan noticed that Cassie had disappeared. He closed his eyes and returned his wife kiss. When they finally broke away, Kate sat back on his lap and smiled at him.

"Is she gone?" asked with a big grin.

"Yeah. How did you know that she was there?"

"I saw her in the mirror."

"Did you enjoy being watched?"

"Definitely!"

"Maybe we can try again tomorrow." With that they got up and went back to bed.