Redneck Women are Going Black

Story Info
Texan MILF hooks up with a younger Black man.
1.2k words
3.58
20.5k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,133 Followers

Howdy, folks. It's summertime in the town of Amarillo, Texas. Myra Donnelly is a 60-year-old conservative southern woman trying to alleviate her boredom. Ever since she retired from teaching at the local public school and her son Martin Donnelly and his wife Janice moved to Massachusetts, Myra doesn't know what to do with herself. The old woman is going stir crazy. What's a gal to do?

Myra Donnelly spends a lot of time volunteering for various organizations. She's cooked meals for the homeless, and also taught English to immigrants from Mexico, Colombia, Nigeria and El Salvador. Myra believes in doing good in the world, and thinks that those who are doing well should help the less fortunate. For a woman who stands for so many good causes, why is Myra Donnelly so miserable?

When one feels miserable, it's always a good idea to see someone even more unfortunate than oneself. It helps put things into perspective. Indeed, that's exactly what Myra Donnelly did. She went to the local public library, where a former student of hers, 20-year-old Dwayne Jefferson was getting help with his resume. Having completed his first year at Amarillo College, Dwayne is looking for summer employment. Myra, a kind soul, set out to help him...

A lot of people think that there's a lot of racial tension in Texas, between blacks and whites, blacks and Mexicans, and other groups as well. Myra Donnelly is well aware of the not so glorious past of her home state. She considers herself an example of the new Texan. The one you don't hear about. Myra believes in being kind to Blacks, Mexicans and others, not out of political correctness but because it's the Christian thing to do...

"Dwayne, young man, why are you so blue?" Myra asked Dwayne, as she used one of the Amarillo Public Library computers to help him with his resume. Myra remembered Dwayne as a talkative, bright student, and he was quite morose that day. After some hesitation, the young man finally told his former teacher what was bothering him, and it was indeed the oldest story in the damn book...

"Well, ma'am, I reckon I feel blue because my girlfriend Ramona left me," Dwayne said with a deep sigh. Myra tried not to roll her eyes. Everyone in Amarillo knew about Dwayne and Ramona, the plump, big-bottomed Mexican gal who worked at the Dairy Queen. Dwayne was evidently smitten with Ramona, which is unfortunate because Ramona sleeps around and done gave the pussy to every swinging dick in town. Dwayne was the last to know, apparently...

Myra Donnelly looked at Dwayne, who, although quite naive, was tall, handsome, and full of vigor and energy. I can work with this, Myra thought. If Dwayne thought anything of the way Myra coolly assessed him, the burly young black man said nothing of it. His mind was swirling with thoughts of Ramona. Only one way to rectify the situation, Myra thought slyly.

"Your girlfriend left you, if you're looking for a shoulder to cry on, sorry, I can't help you with that, but I can suck your dick," Myra Donnelly said, looking at her friend and neighbor Dwayne Jefferson. The tall, brawny young African American stroked his goateed chin thoughtfully, pondering what the older woman was saying. It all makes sense, Dwayne thought, nodding in agreement.

"Duly noted," Dwayne replied, and Myra smiled, pleased with his answer. They finished with the resume, and then left the Amarillo Public Library together. They headed to Myra's lovely townhouse on Willow Grove Street, and once there, they didn't waste any time. Myra was horny as can be, and she wanted a piece of the delicious-looking Dwayne...

"Welcome to my humble home," Myra told Dwayne, as she gave him a brief tour of the place. They went to the living room and sat on the couch. Dwayne looked at Myra nervously. Myra looked at Dwayne the way a hungry person looks at fast food. Without further ado, Myra pulled her long white hair into a bun, and knelt before her young friend. Smiling, Myra unzipped Dwayne's pants, freeing his long and thick dark dick.

"Oh," Dwayne said as Myra squeezed his dick, then began to stroke him. Dwayne was quite surprised when Myra winked at him and then took his dick into her mouth. Dwayne has been around the block a few times and has been with a few white gals. Still, Dwayne was under the impression that white women over the age of fifty, especially in Texas, were not keen to get in bed with black men. Apparently, Myra was an exception to that rule...

"Trust me, handsome, I'll make you forget Ramona," Myra paused to say, and Dwayne soon found out that the feisty, silver-haired southern gal is a woman of her word. Dwayne couldn't believe it, Myra was sucking his dick like cock sucking was going out of style. The older woman deep-throated the hell out of his dick, and soon had him hard as a rock. This woman is unreal, Dwayne thought, amazed...

"Dammit, that was hot," Dwayne said, exhaling sharply, after Myra made him cum with her amazing cock sucking skills. Myra smiled up at Dwayne, who gave her a hand up. They continued with their fun on the couch. After sitting Myra down, Dwayne spread her pale, muscular legs and admired her bushy cunt. Without further ado, he buried his face between her legs and went for a lick-down...

"Eat my pussy, handsome," Myra said, as she leaned back on the couch, her legs spread. Dwayne nodded and began eating Myra's pussy like a hungry man. This was Grade-A white Texan pussy, super fine and aged like fine wine. Myra closed her eyes and rubbed her erect nipples as Dwayne ate her out voraciously. The young black man did his thing, teasing her clit with his tongue and fingering her pussy with his thick but nimble fingers. He didn't let up until she came...

"Myra, bend over so I can beat that pussy up," Dwayne told her, once she came down from cloud nine. Myra, her pussy still tingly from Dwayne's tongue-lashing, did as she was told. I like it when a younger man takes charge, Myra thought excitedly as she got on all fours. To really shine Dwayne on, Myra shook her big pale ass for him. Dwayne smiled. What brother doesn't like a thick white female booty?

"Oh yes, dick me down," Myra squealed as Dwayne gripped her hips and slammed his thick, dark dick into her pussy. Emboldened by Myra's response to his more assertive style, Dwayne grew more aggressive. He gripped Myra's long silver hair with one hand and smacked her pale ass with the other while slamming his dick into her pussy. Myra cried out in sweet pain and exquisite pleasure, loving what Dwayne was doing to her.

"Damn right," Dwayne bellowed as he fucked Myra silly, pounding away at her like there was no tomorrow. After getting her pussy beat up by the younger black man's thick dick for a good while, Myra had enough and tapped out. Dwayne pulled out of Myra, and they lay on the carpeted floor, spent. The two of them exchanged a smile, and after catching their breath, they began another round. Passion is as passion does, it's the Texan way!

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,133 Followers