Red's Scottish Trip Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And we did, for a time. Had a few lovely holidays together, just the two of us. Supported each other in our careers. Became grandparents. The affection, and the sex, remained strong, and we made each other happy. For a few years.

Then one of my students started coming onto me. Just a young lassie, twenty, pretty good-looking. She was, for some reason, lusting hard for me. It happens between teacher and student. But this time I gave in. This was about three years ago. Even fucked her in my office in the Uni, though that could have been professional suicide.

Jean found out, smelled her on my cock one evening when I hadn't yet showered and Jean wanted me long before bed-time. She didn't tell me then that she knew, just clambered on top and fucked me hard after she'd sucked my cock. But as she later told me, she had smelled the girl's sex on me.

Something in her just turned off after that, she told me later. She had a close male colleague, she told him about it, they became lovers -- and then one day she told me she knew the whole story, walked out with a suitcase. And began divorce proceedings.

Sorry Red, I've been too ashamed to tell you. I've been so totally disgusted at myself. But it's done, and the divorce is nearly through now.

He opened his eyes and she was leaning above him, strange look on her face. Well honey, I'm happy with it. Very selfishly; it meant you wanted to fuck me. For you? Well, I hardly know you, do I? Sorry, I know you're still pretty cut up about it all. Thanks so much for trusting me with it. But it sounds like it's totally finished, eh?

Och, I know it is, and I'm starting to adapt. Greatly assisted by you, these last couple of days. Never thought my new tourguiding career could be such fun!

OK, well, it's time to get back to it. She leaned to kiss him. Didn't you say something about a castle nearby? Remember, I'm your client?

So you are. He sat up, cleared the remains of the picnic into the backpack. So, Culzean Castle next, client?

She drove, getting more confident by the minute, followed his instructions. They turned into a driveway overhung by ancient trees, followed it for a bit, parked. Think I'm getting the hang of this now, your wrong-way-round driving. She wasn't trembling any more.

They walked through trees and myriad rhododendrons, first flowers just starting to show. Onto a bridge, and there was Culzean Castle before her. Hey Sandy, that is some place!

They stopped and gazed at the terraced garden below the majestic buildings, and he spoke briefly about its history. It's not really a castle, more a Georgian mansion built over and round an older building. Most of what you see was by Robert Adam, Scotland's -- maybe the UK's -- foremost Georgian architect. Er, Georgian means late seventeen-hundreds, early eighteen-hundreds. Want to have a look lass?

They waited for a few minutes inside the building, then joined a guided tour. Red was gobsmacked by the rich architecture, decoration, furniture, paintings. Hey, Sandy, I have never in my life seen anything like this. All around two hundred years old, huh?

Well, the building is. Some of the contents are a bit more recent I think. They were in the formal dining-room on the south side of the building and the rest of the tour had moved on. He grasped her firmly by the waist, pulled her to him. Kissed her mouth. I'm very glad you're enjoying yourself Red. Released her and they rejoined the rest of the party. She was tingling.

The tour ended in the kitchens. Red was fascinated by the copper implements, the serried ranks of plates and dishes. As the rest of the party left Sandy moved behind her, stiffening cock pulsing through the kilt into her ass.

She turned to kiss him: Sandy, I can't get enough of you...or Scotland. What are you doing after I leave you to go exploring myself?

He shuffled. She noticed his cock harden further. I've other clients in a couple of days, but just for three days. After that, not too much, lass. Not a lot that I couldn't ...put off.

Paying you more just isn't in my budget Sandy, so I can't do it. But I'd like to spend more time with you. I think you know that? She squirmed against him, kissed his mouth. And I think you'd like to spend more time...uh...with me? How about we just have a nice holiday together? Strictly 50:50?

She felt his cock under the kilt as he hugged her, nose in her ear. I have to say that sounds good, lass, he murmured. But I'm not sure it's a good idea. For either of us. Need to think about it a bit.

Sure honey. Hey, what's the time now?

He glanced at his watch: Nearly four.

Can we grab a coffee round here? Then maybe we'd better head back?

They made their way out of the building, across a courtyard, into what he told her used to be the stables block. He was gripping her waist firmly. Should get coffee here, client.

They sat and ordered, and the prim waitress bought coffee and carrot-cake. He looked carefully at Red as they sipped and munched. So you want a free guide and fuckbuddy for the rest of your trip?

No, hon, I want YOU. She slipped her hand under his kilt, felt him stirring. Tell me later, when you've thought about it.

5

Red drove all the way back, and just over an hour later they were in the city. She followed his directions off the motorway and parked outside Ma Docherty's. They were both a bit bewildered by the day, what had happened between them. Kissed demurely when they were out of the car. So I'll get you at nine in the morning, he said. Sure you'll be OK tonight?

I'll be fine Sandy. They kissed again, and she disappeared into the house. He drove the couple of blocks home, a quite confused man.

She chatted briefly with Ma Docherty, then lay down on her bed, thinking about the day. She wasn't sure her holiday proposal to Sandy had been well-timed, but she knew he wasn't going to suggest it. And she really wanted to be with him. How stupid was that? A guy she hardly knew, practically old enough to be her father, and whom she probably wouldn't see again in her life after she went home. But she relished him, mind and body, wanted more.

Glanced at her travel alarm, six-thirty, knew she had to move. Her date was at seven-thirty, Alison was collecting her. Ran a sinfully deep bath, poured in scented oil, lay soaking, wondering. Noticed stubble just starting to appear, shaved herself. Eventually struggled from the soothing water, dried, scented. Tried to decide what to wear, chose something slinky and sexy. Alison was interesting, and hey! This was a holiday!

Red was waiting downstairs, chatting with Ma Docherty. The doorbell rang dead on seven-thirty, and there was Alison, swirling in elegant chiffon -- or maybe it was silk?

Hello Red, so how's your trip so far? She was gorgeous, tall, statuesque. Red impulsively kissed her. On the mouth. Felt Alison's response. Mm...

My trip is great, so far, and all the better for seeing you tonight honey. I'll tell you all about it over dinner. Where are we going, you're the expert?

Depends what you're into Red. This city offers a pretty complete range of culinary choice. But it has an especially good selection from the Indian sub-continent. If you like curries?

Yeah, hot and spicy, I'm for that! What do you suggest?

There is a totally amazing place in Maryhill, the Killermont Polo Club. It's not a fashionable part of town, but the food is to die for. At least in my view. Fancy trying it?

Uh, you're the boss Alison. But won't we need to book?

I did, provisionally. I'll just confirm, and she pulled a cellphone from her bag, spoke briefly. OK, done, she announced. I'm a regular there, they know me. Now, let's go?

They settled into the tiniest car Red had ever seen, a two seater: Hey, what's this Alison?

A Smart. First car really designed for city living, she laughed. It parks nose-in to the pavement, it's just as long as most normal cars are wide. So you can get into the tiniest parking-spaces. Actually it's made by Mercedes, but it's so downmarket they had to brand it differently. Least, I presume that's why it's called 'Smart'!

It was kinda cool, Red decided, and very much a woman's car. But then, Alison was very much a woman. After fifteen minutes' drive through rather unprepossessing suburbs Alison turned into the grounds of the restaurant: a two-storey Victorian villa set behind a wooded carpark. Which was mainly occupied by Jaguars, Rovers, BMWs, Red noticed.

6

They were shown to their table by a smiling Indian man in formal evening dress, right down to the silk cummerbund. The table was set into a bay window, looking out in the last of the evening light over flowerbeds.

There are two choices here, Red: the formal menu; or there's a buffet laid out next door with a huge choice. Eat as much as you want of whatever you want. Maybe we should go look at the buffet before we decide? But I'll order drinks first. Alison nodded to the waiter, looked a question at Red: What do you fancy?

Uh, what's best with Indian food? I'm not much of an expert. Not so many Indian restaurants in northern Ontario!

Personally I prefer beer, it's nice and cool and cleansing with hot food. They have some really nice Indian lager here: Cobra. That's what I'm having.

OK, I'll go with that, a pint of Cobra please.

The waiter moved to the bar and Alison directed her through to the buffet room. Red glanced around at the cabinets: starters, salads, main courses, sweets. Hey, I'm lost here, I've never seen anything like this. Would you guide me please Alison?

Alison brushed Red's thigh as they bent to select starters. She knew the Canadian could see her breasts.

They returned to their table, plates laden with food. Fish and vegetable pakoras, dips, raita, popadums and spiced onion. You'll probably find it easier just to use your fingers for the starters, said Alison as the waiter helped them spread large linen napkins on their laps. Now, GO!

Red gazed at Alison as they nibbled, wondering. The food was incredibly tasty, but not as hot as she'd expected. The older woman raised her head and their eyes met. So, Red, tell me how you're liking Scotland? How are you finding your way about?

Red gave her an edited version of her travels, and Sandy. Sounds like a nice guy, Alison said. And I saw your look when you mentioned him. So I take it you go both ways?

Hey, now you are a very forthright girl, Red exclaimed. Sometimes, yeah. Depends on with whom.

Well, taken as read, of course. But you have the hots for this guy? And you're interested in me too?

Red was very unused to this degree of directness. Umm. Yes on both counts Alison. She had found it hard to respond, but couldn't resist the woman's piercing gaze, couldn't dissemble.

Alison leaned forward and stroked Red's knee. Then up onto her thigh. Red shivered at the woman's smile, straight into her eyes. Returned to her plate, more tasty nibbles. But Alison reached further, teased the edges of her panties and Red gasped. I want you, Alison said. I've wanted you since I saw you sitting in the Oran Mor. And I don't normally behave like this, certainly not on a first date. Now, d'you want more starters, or move onto the main course?

Red felt out of her depth for the first time since she'd landed in Scotland. I think I want to sample the main course now, Alison. The food, that is. As to the other, I think I may want that too. I have to tell you that I have already had very good sex today. Twice. Hope that's not a problem?

Alison rose from the table, took Red's hand, led her back to the buffet room. She advised Red on the different curries available. Red settled on lamb rogan josh, basmati rice, paratha, mango chutney. Alison's choice was milder, chicken dhansak and garlic nan. Alison fingered Red's ass unobtrusively as they returned to the table with laden plates. She pursed her lips at Red as they sat.

Hey honey, I never knew lamb could just melt like that, Red breathed after a mouthful. Not something we eat a lot at home. She dived hungrily into her meal. Alison had ordered Red a second beer, but water for herself.

As the meals disappeared they started talking to each other more personally. Red caught Alison looking at her as a man might, quite predatorily. Blushed, returned Alison's look with a smile. She leaned forward, whispered, Alison, sorry, when you look at me like that my cunt gets wet...

Good then, replied Alison in a normal voice. I hope that means you're coming back to my place for a nightcap?

Red couldn't ever remember anyone, man or woman, being so boldly sexual with her after just a couple of hours. She was tingling, felt her panties getting damp.

They hastened to have a sweet, kulfa and gulab jamun, and Red drained her beer. Alison was paying the bill and Red tried to pay half, but the older woman brushed her aside as the waiter took her card: I think we might meet again before you leave Scotland Red, that can be your turn. Now lets get the hell out of here, I'm dripping into my pants.

Mm, I need to feel how wet you are honey. Alison turned to her as they moved outside the door, slid her fingers up Red's smooth thigh, stroked her cunt through the panties. Oh fuck, I want you Red.

Alison kissed her mouth, lingered, then led her by the hand to the car. Inside they embraced passionately, fingers up each others' skirts, probing into wetness beyond panties. Fuck, you are so hot Red. I can't tell you how I felt when you phoned. My fingers went straight to my clit, I came as you put the phone down. Now let's get the hell home. It's not far, just round the corner.

Red hesitated. This woman was just too aggressive, much like a male on the hunt for cunt. Alison, NO, I can't, not tonight. Would you please take me back to Ma Docherty's? Red's mind was in confusion, but she had decided she didn't want this rather predatory woman tonight.

Alison's fingers tightened inside her, gradually relaxed. OK sister, but you do know I want you Red. Want to feel you, taste you, make you cum?

I know Alison, and you know you excite me. But...tonight's too soon, OK hon? Maybe another time? But Red knew it was never going to happen: she just couldn't cope with this woman's hunger.

Alison drove her back to Ma Docherty's and they kissed warmly before she left the car. But they both knew it wasn't going to happen.

12