Redwood Nine Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I was putting the towels away when she came in. She closed the door and took off her robe and she was like, naked under it."

Suzy could see Ann-Marie was fighting to hold it together, the secret she was sharing, so dramatic a thing to confess. She held both her hands to assure her and urged her to go on.

"I didn't know what to do, so I just froze and she came to me. I stood there and she began undressing me and touching me, then she kissed me and I don't know, I just started kissing back and touching her. She..she...she did things to me, Suzy. Wonderful things, things I had no idea about doing. What we did was nothing, compared to what she did, what anyone has done."

Suzy tried to fathom what Ann-Marie was describing and it seemed borderline to rape to her, but at the same time, another part of her found it sexually stimulating. They had sworn to keep their tryst a secret between them, but Ann-Marie was adding something more to it, something much more.

"Is that it? Is this why Wally has been acting so down and shitty this past week?"

"I, I'm so confused, Suzy. I like Wally, he's really nice, but Marlene made me feel so incredible. When I lay in bed and she put her mouth on me down there and used her tongue."

Ann-Marie seemed to drift off into thought at the mere mention of it.

"Wally does nothing like that for me. It's like, I lay there and just let him do his thing to me and he gets off, but I get nothing."

"Wait, wait, back up. When were you on the bed? You said you were in the store closet, when she came at you?"

Ann-Marie was instantly guilty with every look and gesture. Suzy saw it clearly and Ann-Marie was almost crying. Suzy pulled her to her and comforted her and Ann-Marie was grateful for the connection between them.

"The next morning. She sent you to go vacuum and dust. She said I was helping her, remember?"

Suzy knew the moment and looked at her, waiting for her to go on.

"She told me to come in early, so when the guys went to work, I went in to see her. I was lying in bed, when you came in."

Suzy kept holding her hands, but looked at her from a new angle once again.

"You, you like girls, don't you?"

"Oh Suzy, what if I do? I mean, I want to have babies one day and have a family, but I really love what she does to me and...and...I."

Suzy was hanging on every word and her head stuttered in time with Ann-Marie, then waited for her to continue.

"Okay, so you like making out with girls and, what?"

"I liked doing it with you, too. I know you liked it doing it with me. You know what I'm talking about. I made you orgasm better than JT can, you said so."

Suzy could see that Ann-Marie was trying to justify her actions through her and she was inclined to understand it from her viewpoint, having the memories of them that day, still fresh in her mind, coming back at any time to haunt her thoughts and stir her emotions. Even when making love with JT, moments would creep in, to add to the thrill in her mind. Looking at her, she tried hard to let go of moral tradition of right and wrong, just a friend struggling with a monumental decision to make.

"You did and I liked everything you did to me and I did to you, I admit it, Annie. It was special, it was different in every way we can describe, I get it. What I want to know, no, what I want you to know, is if you like doing it with girls, more than guys?"

"I don't know. I like being with a guy, I like feeling him inside me. I like kissing and stuff, but another girl touching me, I get so hot and wet and stuff. Marlene made me shake so hard, I almost passed out. The feeling was so out of this world crazy, like I was on a trip. I know you don't know what I'm talking about, it's really hard to describe, but if you could feel it, like just once, you'd know what I mean."

Suzy was beside herself morally. On one side, she was decidedly hetero-sexual, fully enjoying that side of herself and happy to be that way the rest of her life. On the other, she had an awakening, unlike any other awakening. A flower had taken seed in her and she nurtured its growth, one that had shown a beauty she enjoyed seeing, one she wanted to blossom. What Ann-Marie had described was not as unknown as she imagined of her friend, as Suzy was guilty in her own mind, laying in bed alone after JT left and fantasized about it, her hands those of her lover, those of a woman.

"How much better can it be than how a guy makes you feel? I know we made each other feel, like different, but it wasn't like, way better than how JT makes me feel, you know what I mean?"

Ann-Marie put on her best convincing expression and held Suzy's hands a bit tighter in hers.

"Has JT ever made you see stars, when he did something to you? Has he touched you inside your pussy and made you get so wet, you made a puddle on the bed? Can he play with your nipples and suck on them and make you almost orgasm from it? Has JT put his face between your legs and licked at you inside and stuff? If he can do that and make you orgasm better than ever, then he's one incredible guy. I'm just saying that Marlene knows things a guy doesn't. She knows what I'm feeling, when she touches me. She knows when to do things at the right time and one thing she never does...is leave me hanging there waiting to be finished myself."

Suzy tried to digest the impact of what Marlene had done to her friend, imagining how it would be if she were in Ann-Marie's place. Her own body responded with an answer and she felt the ache in her nipples and the heat and moisture between her legs. Forbidden fruits were always sweeter to the taste, but always came with a price. Suzy knew that the price she had to pay for those fruits, was with her soul and how much more was she willing to spend, to taste the sweetest fruit on the tree.

"If we get a chance, I want you to do it to me, whatever it is she did to you, you do it to me. Okay?"

Ann-Marie was relieved to the point of an entire body sigh, hearing her say it. She had a look of yes, but a hesitancy to say it. Suzy could sense it too and wondered.

"I'll do it, it's just, I don't know if I can do it like she can. I know how it felt to me, but I don't know if it will feel the same to you?"

"I get you. So, how do I know what you got to feel?"

"Let her do it to you."

Ann-Marie's response floored Suzy completely. On the one hand, she had agreed to continue this between them and carry it a bit further in their exploration, but now, she was being asked to have a stranger, one who had taken advantage of her friend, do things to her, in a quest to find taboo sexual pleasure.

"And I just walk up and say, 'Hey Marlene, how's it going? By the way, Annie tells me you're great at making girls orgasm, want to do me?', or how do you see that playing out?"

Ann-Marie sat there and looked about, making sure they were still alone.

"I'll talk to her tomorrow, when she takes me to go shopping. We'll be alone and I can ask her somehow, about you. I'll see if she like, wants to do you too. I can say we've done stuff, but I told you about what she did and you want to try it too. I bet she will, she seems to really like girls and she likes guys too, so maybe, I can have both, too."

"I gotta hear how you intend on just somehow casually dropping this in her lap."

"Easy. You saw how she looked at me just now. She's going to be all over me, before we get to town to do shopping. When she's got her hands and lips on me, I'll say how much better she kisses me, than you do. She'll want to know what else we do and I can tell her then."

"That easy, huh?"

"Yeah. That easy, just watch. I'll ask her tomorrow and I'll tell you what we end up doing."

Suzy's happiness was nervous emotion, roiling just below the surface. The desire to experience life's pleasure's, always overrode the need to remember society's code and values. The mind would come up with any number of reasons to justify experiencing that unknown pleasure, in hopes it brought them to an experience, far greater in bliss, than any other they had felt to date. Suzy slowly stood up, looking around for signs of anyone and sat down again, the wooden screens giving them two sides of privacy.

The pair looked at each other, sharing the journey into the unknown and smiled like kids getting away with something. When their eyes met and shared the emotional connection, other feelings took hold and they kissed passionately, enjoying what they knew to be good between them. Hands searched for soft mounds and massaged them from out side their clothes, as tongues battled for lustful dominance.

Walking back down the road, holding hands and smiling, Piney and Mary made their way back to the unit. Mary stopped talking, when she saw movement and noticed the girls. She motioned to Piney and kept him quiet, as they walked a bit further to see who it was. Both took a gasp of breath, when they saw it was Suzy and Ann-Marie engaged in a heated session of kissing and petting. Ann-Marie's hand had found it's way between Suzy's legs and she was rubbing it fervently.

Breaking out of the shock, they quietly walked away and went the long way around to the unit, leaving the pair to finish in private. Words were hard to come by, as they didn't know how to approach the subject matter, so they walked in silence and reflected on it in their minds. Their footsteps on the gravel, signalled the girls and they quickly broke apart and straightened themselves, before Piney and Mary walked around the tall hedge row in front. They stood and acted as though nothing happened and walked towards them, smiling and waving. Piney and Mary waved back, but their smiles were hard put to be there.

Little was said, as the girls went back into the unit where the others were and Piney stood outside with Mary, talking with her quietly. The girls could sense something was up with them and began wondering if they had been seen by them. Little looks flashed their way, let them know they had, or suspected it.

The girls walked in and were asked what the bitch from hell wanted them for. They acted with as little emotion as they could and downplayed what their orders were for their daily chores. Lorraine seemed happy about their plight, Suzy seeing her pleasure in it and asked.

"What? Like that we have shitty work to do tomorrow?"

"No, kiddo. I'm happy I didn't come and take the offer and stayed at the restaurant. I'd be screaming already and leaving."

"Well, maybe, but when you don't have a job, it puts some cash in my pocket at least. Besides. I have a place to live, as well."

Lorraine heard that and it sparked a thought in her head.

"Oh, Lenny was telling me that they have two rooms almost done at the clubhouse, so we can live there soon. Not sure I'm going to like all the construction going on, but hey, at least we're not on the street."

Mary was next to have something remembered.

"Oh, you know what? When we were talking with Stan, I was saying how shitty it was that you guys got kicked out and he said he was going to look into that for us. He said it didn't sound right to him, that the notice was too short. He said the same thing, that it should be thirty days, before you have to leave, not a week. I bet the Hales are trying to pull a fast one again. They might have been here since Charming started, but that doesn't give them the right to boss people around, no matter how much money they have. He's just lucky his dad is a judge and pulls some strings, because I heard he got caught doing things that could have sent him to jail, but his dad got him off."

That had the girls thinking more positively about Lorraine's situation and like magic, undergarments became the topic of interest again. Just feet away, on the other side of the wall from the girls, the guys were talking shop still and discussing the idea of more members. Wally said he knew a guy that might be a good member to have join, if the guys liked him. Wally told them of a contact he had, who got him pretty well anything he asked him to get. The guys started joking and asking if he could get some outlandish items and Wally said this guy would only ask when they wanted them and how much they were willing to pay.

They wanted to know more about him and where he was from. Wally said he had no idea where he was from, or anything about his past, really. He had met up through a mutual acquaintance for a buy and got to know him. He started buying off him and then started asking for things and he got anything Wally asked him to get and as much as he wanted. The guys were becoming more intrigued by this stranger and asked who he was.

"Tom Whitney, anyone heard of him? Goes by Uncle Tom on the street. He's sort of hanging out in Lodi, because of the connections he has and his sources to get shit. He told me he used to ride a bike at one time, not sure what kind, but we were yakking about bikes one day and he told me."

JT looked at the guys and they seemed to be interested in him, so he told Wally to bring him around to the clubhouse, once Chico was back and they had everyone there. Lenny stopped all talk of shop and most anything, when he turned from the small writing desk and showed everyone his masterpiece of herbal magnificence. It held close to a quarter ounce and took six papers to hold it, but he proudly displayed it, then lit the end, the tip going on fire, as he drew in a larger toke. The guys took a large toke each and before half of it was done, the room was so thick with smoke, they could barely see themselves. Lenny took the joint and opened the door and walked next door to the girls and barged in with it, passing it to Lorraine.

The girls were put out off their girl time, but saw what Lenny had to offer and were happy for the intrusion. They all got to take two hits and then Lenny took the joint, kissed Lorraine and left, just as quick as he came. He went back into the room and the guys could hear the girls hooting and hollering happily.

"I am so in need of a good fuck, lads. It's been a tough week, so it has. And I'm blessed to have another lovely lady to accompany me, so I have, so we'll see how that goes, shall we? Charming is quite, charming."

"Good on you, brother. Nothing like the old switch-a-roo to get you thinking. No one saw that one coming."

"I'm looking forward to that old switch-a-roo myself. Mary and I would like the room for a while tonight, JT, so that we may better acquaint ourselves."

Piney's stab at eloquence had them laughing and joking about it, dropping their voices so they didn't carry through to the other side clearly. Despite their caution, the girls were eavesdropping on them with glasses to the wall and ears pressed against them. Lorraine and Cindy were whispering a play by play of what they were saying and they all took notes. Ann-Marie and Suzy acted just as interested in what their partners might be saying, but the stolen glances between them, had other moments of pleasure being thought of. Mary was ever vigil to catch those glances and save them away till another time to discuss.

The office was quiet from the outside, but the further inside one went, the muffled sounds became clearer and more recognizable for what they were. Groans and grunts, moans and sighs, echoed off the walls, as Marlene relieved Jake's stress her way. Jake's hands were filled with the vibrant red tresses of Marlene's hair, holding her tightly, but leaving her to move at will, as she bobbed slowly, up and down in a sensual rhythm. He felt her twisting her head, making him let go, but she never took her mouth from him, as she moved around. He opened his eyes to see her leg straddle his head, then the light faded, as she sat back on him.

The night and the reconnecting over, heads awoke feeling better, feeling a warm body next to them. Room after room, couples stirred and arose, relieving themselves and climbing back under the sheets to snuggle. Suzy looked at the clock and saw it was only eight thirty, then turned to JT beside her, his eyes still shut, but not sleeping. She nuzzled in close to his ear and whispered as soft as she could.

"I have to go to work in an hour or so, so we have lots of time still. Can I play with it?"

JT didn't move, but cracked his eyelid open and squinted at her. He could make out her smile and then felt her hand on his chest, caressing him softly, slowing finding it's way a little lower each time. He smiled and gave a slight nod and closed his eyes, as she snuck a peek over at Piney and Mary, to see if they were paying attention, then slid her hand down between his legs and laid her head on his chest, enjoying herself. The only thing JT gave away, was his breathing, as Suzy brought his member to hardness and lovingly stroked it. She lay there unmoving, except her hand, feeling it swell and throb to her touch.

JT's breath and body couldn't maintain the cloak of secrecy, as he neared completion, his breath getting ragged, his body writhing in ecstasy. Suzy knew he was almost there and ducked her head under the sheets, taking him the final few steps orally. JT couldn't stifle his groan of pleasure and Piney looked over at him, a smile coming across his face, remembering how he had the same problem last night with Mary doing the same to him, but they didn't get caught at it.

The time marched on, despite the desire to stay entwined in bed and Suzy had to get up and get ready. Today made her especially happy, having had the chance to go home and pack clothes. She opened the drawer and took out clean panties and a bra, along with a T shirt and her jeans and headed into the bathroom. Fifteen minutes later, Suzy came out with her hair combed back and put in a ponytail, her face clean and make up free. She laid on top of JT and kissed him goodbye, then said goodbye to Piney and Mary, now opening their eyes to her.

Suzy left the unit and walked to the unit next door and knocked. Ann-Marie came to the door and greeted her and closed it behind her, as they started off for the office. They looked at each and shared a moment, thinking back on yesterday's request on the bench and Suzy sighed.

"Don't sweat it. Once you get over the weird part, it's fantastic, you'll see."

"It's not that part I'm worried about. I'm worried about how you tell her about it."

Ann-Marie could see the nervousness on her face and in her eyes, as they reached the office door. Marlene was dressed and ready to greet them, as they came inside. As casual as she would call her clothes, she looked radiantly sexy. Her sleeveless, light green top clung to her and accentuated her curving mounds with details of every tiny nuance that broke the smooth surface. Her white pants were painted on, the material so tight against her skin. She modelled herself for them, as she saw the looks they gave her, turning around completely and posing at the end.

"So, how do I look?"

Ann-Marie let her guard down easily, her feelings for Marlene coming through clearly.

"You look gorgeous. I love that outfit."

Marlene was satisfied with Ann-Marie's response and turned to Suzy, looking for hers. She looked at her, getting her caught in her own eyes and held them. She almost chuckled when she saw Suzy gulp.

"You look really, really nice."

"Really, really nice? Well, I guess that's better than just nice."

Suzy felt silly saying her reply and thought again.

"Yeah, it's really nice and...it makes you look sexy."

Marlene smiled broadly at hearing the word.

"Sexy, now that I like. You think I look sexy, do you, Suzy?"

Suzy wasn't prepared for her, questioning her choice of words and looked at her. She naturally ran her eyes up and down Marlene, thinking of an answer to reply with. Marlene's eyes held an expectancy in them, pushing Suzy to respond.

"I like how your clothes make you look. I think it's sexy looking."