Redwood Nine Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That would be for me, Chico. I told them I needed a new truck to turn into a wrecker and get some tow jobs happening. I didn't think it would be at the top of the to do list. You met Tom yet? Hasn't come around as far as I know."

"No, I been out of town mostly and haven't seen him yet. I'm supposed to vote this guy in as a member, but I need to see the guy, to know if I like him, or not, you know?"

"Yeah, have to agree with you there, amigo. Hard to judge a man by words, actions make the man who he is."

"Yeah, yeah, exactly, Senor Jake, that's what I mean. You're a very smart man, I knew that right off with you. You know life very well."

"Yeah, I have been around the block a few times. Kinda got it figured out some, on how it's all supposed to work, so that keeps me in line with things."

Jake could see the admiration on Chico's face, as he talked with him, knowing he hadn't had the best chances in life, but was making up for it, as he went along in life.

"I can learn a lot from a man like you, Senor Jake. My father was gone before I was three and my mama, she was working all the time to put food on the table for us. I had no time for school, but I knew I had to be smart and learn what I could. The Army helped me some, at least I know how to read and write pretty good now. But I know guys like you know shit, shit that makes a difference in things. I see how JT and Piney look up to you and I know why they do. It's because you're a spiritual father to them, to all of us. I remember how you looked after us before we left, only someone who really cares, in their heart, you know, does shit like that."

Jake felt humbled by Chico's words. All his life he had doubted himself at being a good father and never wanted to have children of his own, ones he never wanted to let down, or disappoint. He looked at the young men who he had befriended and saw that each one was becoming like a son to him. He could see himself in each one, in one way or another. Each man seemed to come from a place of solitude in their lives, the forces of fate now bringing them together at this moment. Jake began to realize what he had desperately wanted all his life, was now his, a family. He had been blessed with boys who cared about him, looked up to him, admired him, counted on him, confided in him, maybe one day, even feel a love for him. He knew the feelings in his heart for them were strong. He realized how much he cared about them and wanted them to do well, even if it cost him in the long run. His life had always been half lived, no matter what he did, but now it seemed to be coming a full circle, like he was finally completing himself.

"Thanks, Chico, that's mighty nice of you to say that, I appreciate your words. They mean a lot to me, to hear them. Look, head off to the clubhouse and see the guys, I'm going to head into Charming and see some old friends and see if they can help me out. I'll see you guys later on at some point."

"Okay, Senor Jake, sounds cool. She'll take good care of my Marietta, eh?"

"No worries, Chico, she'll be fine. Marlene knows what she's doing."

"Okay, see you soon, amigo."

Chico took Jake's hand, but hugged him affectionately, then strutted off to his bike proudly. One good kick to start it, then Chico backed it up and put it in gear. He snapped his head at Jake and let the clutch out, roaring off the lot and onto Euclid Ave. Jake looked at the office and thought about checking in, but decided what he didn't know, was better than knowing. He primed his bike and gave it a good kick, bringing it to life. A few twists of the throttle to smooth it out and he let it idle for a minute. He thought of who to go and see and made a mental route of where he was going. He put his bike in gear and let it coast out slowly, then headed into Charming.

Marietta was lying on Marlene's bed, a package of frozen corn wrapped with a tea towel, placed on her cheek. Marlene was applying small dabs of ointment to Marietta's lips, were they were split, doing her best to be as gentle as she could. Marietta made as little fuss about any pain she suffered, knowing Marlene was doing her best to take care of her. With all the visible damage attended to, she sat beside her and stroked her hair. Marietta accepted the caress and closed her eyes, letting the soft touch soothe her. Marlene looked down along her body and stopped at her crotch. She stared at it and wondered if Marietta had done anything about cleaning herself out.

"Have you flushed yourself, since it happened, Marietta?"

"Flushed Senora? What is flushed?"

"Have you rinsed yourself out inside, since the attack?"

"I don't know how to do that, Senora Marlene."

"I have a douche bottle and some vinegar, I'll boil some water and let it cool, then add some vinegar and hopefully, it'll kill any sperm inside. I'd hate to see you become pregnant after it all.."

Marietta's eyes shot open wide at the mention of becoming pregnant.

"Dios mío, no permitas que eso suceda. (My God, don't let this happen) Oh, please Senora, I don't want to be pregnant, do this thing, this flush for me. I beg of you."

Marlene patted her shoulder and got off the bed. She went and closed the bedroom door and locked it, then climbed back on the bed by Marietta's feet.

"I think we should get a look at you first, Sweetie. I imagine they weren't very nice when they did it and hurt you inside."

"Si, they were brutal to me."

"Lift up your dress and let's get these panties off and see what they did. If you're torn up too badly, it's going to sting something awful, if I squirt the douche inside you."

"I don't care about that pain, I care about being pregnant with a child of that filth."

Marietta raised her dress up to her waist and Marlene slid her fingers under the waistband of her white panties. Marietta raised her hips and felt her hips bared, exposed once more to a stranger. Her apprehensions weren't about her exposure in front of her caregiver anymore, but the sight of what had happened to her. Marlene had Marietta hold her knees up and spread her thighs wide apart, then gently began splaying the dark lips open, exposing the vibrant pink of her vaginal canal. Marlene eased her fingers in gently, prying open the slick walls and looked for tears in the lining.

Even with just the light of the twin sixty watt bulbs in the fixture overhead, Marlene could see the signs of tearing and knew she had been dry when they did it. She knew it must have been extremely painful to have undergone such a horrific experience.

"Sweetie, there's some very bad tears in there. They were so cruel to you, weren't they?"

Marietta's eyes filled with tears at the mention of it and Marlene knew it was still very fresh in her mind.

"If I use it, it will really sting badly and I don't want to cause you any more pain than you've been through already."

"Please, the pain is nothing, compared to the shame and disgrace I will feel if I am pregnant. My Chico will never have anything to do with me, if I have it and I can not lose him."

Marlene saw the determination to endure whatever it took to make sure whatever plans she had with Chico, were going to happen and nothing would come between her and fulfilling them. Knowing in her heart, the pain she was going to be feeling was going to be excruciating to bear, her heart went out to her, feeling the pain herself in empathy. She went to the kitchen and began boiling some water in the kettle and took the vinegar out. She went into the bathroom and retrieved her douche bottle and took it to the kitchen as well, then came back to bed. Marietta was still obediently holding her knees up, exposing herself to her view, so she took the opportunity to look at it for her own enjoyment, pretending to be examining her for anything else. Once she was satisfied with what she saw and smelled, she told Marietta to let go and relax, while she waited for the kettle to boil.

The whistle signalled the heat was reached and she went in and sterilized everything, then poured some water into the bottle and then added some vinegar. She screwed the top on and shook it, as she came back into the room and locked the door again. She went to Marietta and took her hand, leading her off the bed and into the bathroom. Sitting on the toilet, Marlene explained what she had to do with the slender tube and looked at the fear in Marietta's eyes. The young woman looked down at herself and spread her legs, sitting up to insert the tip inside herself. Slowly she pushed it in, until it was almost seated against her. Marietta looked at Marlene, the pain she imagined she was going to feel, already showing on her face, as she held the bottle in her hands. The agonizing screams could be heard outside, as Marietta began squeezing the bottle of warm, acidic water inside herself.

Marlene held Marietta's head to her breasts and let the screams be stifled by her. Marietta wailed at the assault to her exposed nerves, already inflamed by the defilement. Marlene softly stroked the soft, wavy tresses, soothing the hurt as best as she could. Marietta finished what she could of the water and pulled the tube out, letting it drop to the floor. Marlene waited until there was no more seepage coming from Marietta and helped her back to the bed. She went back in to the bathroom and rinsed a facecloth under cool water and wrung it out, then took it and a towel back to the bed and sat by Marietta's hips.

Marlene coaxed Marietta's legs open, as she held her cupped hands to herself, the agony of the vinegar still leaving her reeling from the stinging pain. Marlene moved her hands away and placed the cool cloth over her inflamed core and pressed it against it, letting the soothing cool of the cloth calm the hot flesh. Marietta felt the ease coming to her and let Marlene have more access, spreading her legs wider apart. Marlene gently splayed the dark lips open and let the cool seep deeper inside, helping to calm the irritation. Marietta's tears subsided to mewling and weeping softly, as the worst of it had passed, the relief from the stinging setting in, as well as the hope, she had stopped any chance of becoming pregnant.

Marlene gently pushed her finger in, letting it go deeper inside Marietta. The intrusion was accepted, the cooling relief welcomed, the trust in Marlene to provide for her aid, allowing her to let such an intimacy happen. Marlene wiggled her finger a bit deeper and held it, using her other fingers to gently splay the lips open wider.

"Si, gracias Senora Marlene, the cool of the cloth is taking away the sting. Do you really think it will kill their seed and stop me from getting pregnant?"

"Sweetheart, I can't give you any guarantees that it'll work. It all depends on how soon you do it afterwards, that counts. At this point, it's a fifty-fifty chance. I wish I had better news to tell you."

Marlene took the cloth away but left Marietta's lips splayed open.

"We'll let the air get to it and keep it cool. How are you feeling now, any better?"

"Si, yes. The stinging is now almost gone and it feels good to know, whatever they left in me, is gone as well."

"Yes, that must make you feel good. It doesn't look so bad now, either. The tears will heal in a day, or two and it would be a good idea to avoid any, you know, sex with Chico. Maybe give it a week to heal properly and if you want, I can have a look and see how well you've healed, before you do anything with him. I'd hate to see you re-tear it all and suffer that pain again."

Marlene made sure she left a good enough reason in Marietta's mind, to warrant another visit between her legs.

"Si, I can not thank you enough, Senora Marlene. You have done so much to take care of me already. I will come to you in a week and you will let me know how healed I am. I love my Chico and wish to be with him, make him happy to be with me."

"You love Chico very much, don't you?"

"Oh yes, with all my heart. He has always been so kind to me, since we first met. I had just come from Mexico and I was lost and didn't know where to go. He rode up on his motorcycle and asked where was I going. I told him I had a job in Bakersfield, but didn't know where to get the bus to go there. He took me on his motorcycle and took me right there and then took me to where I was living at the motel. I would still be standing there at the border, if it wasn't for him. He came often to the diner that I worked at and always made sure I served him. He would pay for his bill, but he would always give me a tip that was more than his bill."

Marlene was amazed to see how comfortable Marietta was, talking about Chico and herself, all the while still holding her lips apart and exposing the pink core inside. Marlene let her middle finger rest between her other fingers, laying it lightly against the exposed flesh. As subtly as she could, she began moving it back and forth, looking in Marietta's eyes and smiling along with her. No matter what had happened to Marietta, Marlene couldn't put her own deviant needs aside. Marietta may not have noticed, but Marlene did, feeling her finger become wetter, as she continued the delicate stimulation.

Marietta broke away from talking about accounting, when she had a shiver of pleasure run through her and realized the difference in how she felt between her legs. She realized the delicate manipulations Marlene was doing and tried to imagine it was to help her somehow, but the stimulation was becoming more a feeling of arousal, than one of calm, soothing relief. She didn't want to stop Marlene, in fear of disrespecting her and her offer of assistance to her, but she was beginning to feel things she didn't want to feel, with another woman doing it.

Marlene noticed the change in Marietta's attitude and knew she was aware of what she was doing to her. She continued doing it, still pretending she had no idea she was stimulating her and was only trying to help her.

"You were saying you were saving for Berkeley. How much more do you need for tuition?"

Marietta swallowed and looked a little nervous about talking, but continued her discussion of herself. Marlene applied a bit more pressure to her finger, feeling it become slicker and easier to move around. Marietta stared off at the ceiling and then the far wall, as she tried to not focus on herself and just talk about her plans with Chico after graduating and getting a job. Marlene's knuckle began bumping against her clitoris lightly, adding to the discomforting pleasure Marietta was feeling. Marietta started to lose her train of thought, as the pleasure kept interrupting her concentration. Marlene inwardly smiled to herself, knowing she had accomplished what she wanted to do and insinuate herself intimately with her.

Marlene nonchalantly took her finger away and to Marietta's surprise, licked it clean. Marlene looked at the glistening wetness still exposed and let the tender lips go back to their normal position.

"I think you're on the mend, you seem to be lubricating okay and that'll keep it from drying out. That's a good sign that nothing is wrong, so you'll be fine if you have sex later."

Marlene's explanation of the pleasure she felt, seemed to make sense to her and eased some of the agitation she was feeling. What wasn't eased, was the knowledge of pleasure being given to her by another woman, a pleasure she obviously had enjoyed. Marlene had her relax and get dressed again, acting like what she had done was a normal process. Marlene turned her back to Marietta and held her fingers to her nose and inhaled the fragrance Marietta imparted to them.

Chico pulled up to the gate and yelled out, blowing the horn as well, to get the guys attention. JT came around the corner and ran up to the gate, seeing Chico waiting. He let him in and locked it again, running back to the door, as Chico parked in the line up and shut his bike off. Several guys stood at the door waiting for him and once he came to them, back slapping congratulations and cheers were given, for pulling off the first run. Beers were opened and joints lit in celebration to their success, then talk of getting the haul to Luis in Oakland and the next run became priority. Chico was pressed for the new route to take and eventually, the protection of the club and the cargo they were hauling, came into focus again, the words guns and gangs, became ones used on everyone's lips.