Redwood Nine: Season 02 Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This time Clay held his gun at his side, like it was in his holster, then snapped it up and fired five more rounds. The sound of the bullets pinging off the metal signified a hit with each one. He turned with a big smile at his efforts, visually bragging to them to do better. JT went next again and stood with the same pose. When he felt ready, he snapped up his pistol and fired five rounds, the fifth going wide from the kick of the recoil. He shrugged off the miss, as he moved to the side.

"First four would have killed the fucker anyway."

No one argued his reasoning and let it go without remark. Piney stood in the same spot and just raised his pistol and squeezed off five fast rounds, each one hitting close to the first one. He walked over with a poker face, then smiled.

"Dead."

JT smiled and patted him on the shoulder. Lenny took his turn and snapped it up, but only three of his made the target area. He put a defiant look on his face as he walked back.

"First three were for him, last two for the assholes behind him."

While the others laughed at Lenny's remark, JT started thinking on it more.

"You know, I never thought of that."

"What, JT?"

"I just assumed we'd be going after one guy. What if Gus really was talking about muscle being guys and not guns?"

Everyone stopped firing and thought on that for a moment. No one had any idea who Clive Brock was and what he was capable of doing. One thing was perfectly clear, he had no qualms about putting two bullets into two people and walking away. Things took a different perspective to it, as it turned from just shooting a guy dead, to taking on an unknown number of men, all who could possess the same penchant for pulling the trigger, as Clive Brock did.

"Doesn't matter guys. We're still doing this run and Clay and me are still scoping this place out to see what this guy looks like. Maybe we'll learn something, maybe not, but I want to know as much about this fucker as I can. If he has guys to protect him or anything, we'll know about it. I want to know what this guy does for a living and find out if we can hit him that way somehow. If this guy goes to stripper bars, I want to know which ones. We need info on this guy and the sooner the better. I don't think anyone wants to walk into a surprise ambush and get wasted, before you pull the trigger, now do you?"

Everyone agreed to hold off on retribution, until they knew for sure what they could be up against. The run was going as planned and JT once again looked at his brothers and spoke with conviction.

"I know this is all about my needs, to take care of my mom and I can't thank you guys enough for doing this for me. Just know that if any of you face anything like this and need help, it will always be here for you. This club will always support its members in every way. We are only as good as the heart we put into this and how we honour our commitments to each other. I'm proud to call myself a brother to you all. More so, I'm very proud to think of myself as a Son, one born to this world like each of you, to be someone I can be proud of calling myself. I pledge my heart and soul to this club and every member in it. I would gladly give my life, to protect each and very one of you."

Every guy took stock of JT's words and how they made them feel about themselves and their own commitment to the club and its members. Every man was an island unto himself, before they got together, but since they joined, there was a coming together of men, of minds, of hearts. Each one shared a common belief in freedom, each one, a desire to be free in spirit. The club was giving them that and like a family, they were sons of one mother, one who birthed them from her womb. A mother called Anarchy.

Guns were fired with a greater purpose in mind now, as those minds began thinking it was about defending their own lives and not just taking another. One by one, more of the bullets they fired, began hitting their marks, as they spent the afternoon filling the air with the smell of cordite and gunpowder.

Marietta hugged Lorraine first, holding her close and enjoying the feel of her next to her own body. She felt cleansed of all the sins of her flesh, that had happened to her since she was young, making her feel whole and complete. Her kiss was warm and affectionate to her, nothing sexual to it in context. She moved from girl to girl and then man to man, completing the circle and felt like she was one with them. Moon called for food to be prepared and a celebration to take place afterwards. Tonight would be one of sharing and enjoying each other, coming together as one love, united by all.

The embarrassment of nudity soon wore off on all of them, as no attention was paid to it by anyone. Little by little, the concept of shedding clothes to free the spirit, was coming to them all. Horrors and dark dramas, that were recently a cause of stressful pains, were vanishing in the light of love and peace, as the commune exercised its gifts of sanctuary over everyone. It would also be a night of new awakenings to pleasures of the mind and body, as Golden set about preparing a large batch of herbal tea, one laced with peyote.

There was a different feeling in every guy, once he had fired his gun with deadly intent. Bullets had a purpose now, one of safety and control. They put them back in their bags and looked at one another as something different yet again. Whether they realized it themselves or not, they had become outlaws. Each man had a conviction in his heart now, one that was enforced by the rule of blood and bullets. Society didn't want them and that meant society's rules weren't theirs to obey either. Their rules superseded any of the ones set forth by those before them, no longer feeling the need to obey them. Society's rules denied them, cost them their freedoms, made them pay with the cost of their lives, so rich, fat cats could sit back and enjoy the good life at their expense. The ride of selfish excess was over for them, no longer would they reap the benefits from their toil. Take, would have to become give, for anything to work between them again.

JT thought about quite a lot on the way back to Charming, as they all did. Life wanted to deal him some hard blows and it almost took him out, but he steeled himself to it and hardened himself for the times ahead. Rushing into the wind, his face alive with the air hitting it, his lungs filled with the freedom it held, he knew he would always have a fight to wage, against any and all, who dared try take it away from him.

Once the sun had set and a fire started in the pit, Moon had everyone congregate around its warmth. One by one, he ladled a small amount of tea into cups and handed them out to everyone. Once everyone was holding a cup, he raised his up, the others following suit. He blessed their gathering and spoke of the gift of love and all its power and glory, then drank the tea down. The others followed his lead, but the newcomers were having a hard time getting past the bitter taste. Moon saw them and helped them understand its purpose.

"Sometimes we must face some bitterness in our lives, but it is tempered with the rewards of great pleasures, as well. This is life's bitterness that we drink and soon, we shall enjoy the great pleasures of love among us."

It helped with the reasoning of it, but still did nothing to take away the taste, as they drank it back and put the cups in the basket. Moon had everyone join hands around the fire and start to dance in a circle, the new girls learning the steps from the others. Slowly, they figured out the sequences and became more adept at them. Smiles grew brighter as they did, the simple enjoyment of doing it and sharing something new, had many naked bodies dancing around the firelight, feeling its warmth on their skin, as the tea began taking its effect on them all.

Sensations became heightened, colours issuing a new vibrancy, the touch of the hands in theirs, almost electric in feel. Skin tingled and came alive with sensations, bodies feeling pleasures from within, taking them over. Kisses were started and passed to the person beside them, adding to the sensual feelings they were experiencing. Slowly the kisses became more intimate in nature and tongues were introduced, lasting longer and longer with each person. None of the initiates were put off, or offended by what they were feeling, or experiencing.

Marietta was enjoying a loving kiss from Golden, when she felt arms embracing her from behind. At first they caressed her stomach and thighs, but soon became more intimate in their approach, cupping and kneading her breasts and nipples, then a hand was exploring her between her legs, urging her to part her thighs for her. Desires swimming in her head and the pleasures her body was enjoying, had her part them and felt the soft touch of fingers stroking her there, sending a shivered response from head to toe, because of the sensation.

Loving had never been imagined to happen like this, for Marietta, or any of the other new comers to this lifestyle. It was near impossible for them to deny themselves the gifts they were receiving, in mind, body and soul. Dancing ended completely and bodies came together in a writhing mass of carnal pleasures on the packed ground. Whatever body a hand touched, or part of themselves that was engaged in an act of loving, was loved and pleasured from the feelings coming from their hearts.

As sparks from burning wood floated up into the night sky, a group of people became as one, united in a common love of one another, one that banished boundaries and beliefs from them. Love was the only true thing to believe in and all the beauty it was able to bestow on them. A body was a thing of beauty and every body was adored by all. When the embers died down and the night air chilled them, a trail of bodies wandered back inside and upstairs.

It seemed no matter how much pleasure was enjoyed, feminine minds and bodies wanted more. The men were sated and spent, lying down on their beds and asking for sleep. The girls left them, only somewhat discouraged by their inability to continue, as they all went into the other room and pushed the beds together. Laughter and giggling turned into oohs and aahs, as hands and mouths found their way back to carnal pleasures of the flesh.

The age of women had come, where their liberation from the standards they had to adhere to before, were being tossed aside for new ones. Ones they found more to their liking and favoured them, instead of men. Free love was undeniable in its power. Enjoying pleasures of the flesh for the first time, gaining an understanding of their own sexuality and what was pleasing to them, was a freedom every woman could grasp a hold of, burn their bras for and wave a banner in support of it.

As much as the men rebelled against an unjust society towards them, the women were doing the same. No matter what person called them self an American, each and every one had an issue with the government, Lyndon B. Johnson, the primary source of complaint. Civil unrest was only the result of what lay deeper in every citizen. For each and every one had been taught in school, that it was their right to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. It was now a time of recognition to those truths and the lack of the government's part, in providing any means for its people to achieve, or acquire them.

The time had come, when the people began writing their own rules and others followed them, causing a division in generations like no other before it. Too much had transpired to reverse decisions, once made. Once turned from the mainstream, there was no reason to go back, there was nothing there to go back to.