Redwood Nine: Season 03 Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I say we head over to Lumpy's and have a celebration. This is a great day for us all and we should show everyone what a great place this town is to live in."

No one could argue with JT, as everyone had booked off the day to support the protest and a rejoicing was in order. The area was cleared and cars and bikes made their way through town and over to Lumpy's. To see a large portion of the citizenry walk through his doors, had him coming to greet them himself and ask what the occasion was. When he heard about the protest and winning their fight to keep local business alive, he told everyone their meals were half price, which raised another round of cheering, as every seat was filled and temporary seating made to accommodate everyone. The staff was doing their best, along with Lumpy, taking everyone's orders and then helping in the kitchen to prepare the food and serve it once it was ready.

Laughter was always present and every age of person was enjoying the event. JT sat and looked at the club and the townspeople sitting together and the enjoyment of their presence among them, was one that his dreams had hoped for. He knew in his heart, that even being an anarchist, it all came down to the respect and trust that people wanted to feel. Knowing he had the D.C. of police as an ally and noted business men as well, JT was feeling assured he and his club could be a part of Charming and still outlaw outside its borders.

The celebrations and thanks given, JT and the guys rode back to the clubhouse with big smiles plastered on their faces. The door was opened and the beer began flowing, as joints were rolled. Toasts were made to JT and he toasted them equally for their parts. No mind could think of a reason they had made a wrong choice in becoming a Son. The patch gave them instant recognition and a new found respect for it. With money in their pockets and a desire to show it off, they headed out to Stockton and the bike shop for some custom parts. Otto had the body of Wally's Chev ready for paint and wanted to show off some of his talents on the bikes as well.

The line of bikes and Chev trailing, pulled into West End Custom Bikes in north Stockton and parked in formation. Little Willy Bennet came out and greeted the club, letting him know he was the owner. Tom stepped from the back and surprised him, unaware that he was a member.

"Hey Tom, didn't recognize you."

"Hey Little Willy, what's up, man?"

"Not much, just choppin' and chromin'. How do you like my latest stock?"

Willy drew their attention to the four bikes behind him and whispered oaths of their beauty were given. The sun played its magic on them, the highly polished chrome parts reflecting back the glistening beauty. Little Willy's painter, Mutt, had done his creative genius in the paint and pin striping, making each one look like a motorized jewel. The guys went over each one in detail, getting ideas for their own bikes. Willy was interested in what they were looking for, to make the changes on their bikes.

Otto told him straight up he was doing the paint, but Mutt's work was excellent quality and gave him some ideas to try out. Willy looked Otto's bike over, admiring his paint work and complimented him on his abilities. The guys began naming all the things they wanted to change and Willy laughed loudly, his creations sparking off the imaginations of the guys. Chopped and raked was the commonest alteration wanted, along with some ape hanger bars and chrome wheels. Little Willy's six foot five stature was a complete counter to his name, as he ducked his head walking into the shop and showed the guys the samples he had.

The crew were like kids in a candy store, every item bringing an excitement about it. The walk around took twenty minutes to look at everything, leaving every guy, save one, with ideas on what to get for their bikes. Mutt came from the back, after getting a shout from Willy to help out with the orders. JT stood by himself, watching his brothers enjoy the fruits of their efforts and enriching their lives. It wasn't how they got their money, it was what they did with it that mattered.

With everyone taken care of, Willy asked what JT wanted to get and he declined wanting anything. Willy wondered why and JT pointed out the light, blue Harley and told him the story of it. He showed him the diamond shaped blue badge and the initials JH on it and Willy was in complete understanding of the need for it to remain as it was, in its current condition.

"One thing I would like the bike to do differently, is go faster. Any ideas on that, Willy?"

"I can bore the block and go with bigger pistons, maybe change the cam and go with shorter stroke rods. That would give you more power. You could change sprockets and get better range between gears, give you a higher top end speed. I got some neat tricks I can do and I can box anything I change and you have the original parts still."

"You know your shit, Willy. How would that change the look of it? I want it as original as possible, right."

"Won't see a single bit of difference on the outside, man. Everything is internal. It'll look exactly as it does now, just go faster than a fart in a wind storm."

JT laughed at the humour, making Willy laugh along.

"How much for doing that to the bike?"

"The engine work and sprocket changes?"

"Yeah."

"Well, seeing as you guys just spent a fortune in parts from me, here's what I'll do. You pay for the parts that it'll need and I'll do the work for no charge, brother, how's that?"

"You're shitting me? Just pay for the parts and that's it?"

"Already made a killing on your brothers' parts, that'll pay the rent for months and give me some cash to get some new parts I need."

"You're a fucking saint, Willy. So, when can you get to it?"

"How's next week for you? Drop it off on Monday and I'll have it ready before the end of the week."

"I can live with that. I still have my old bike to ride, so it won't be too hard."

"What's your old bike?"

"An old Army bike, Jake sold me last year. It's a '44 and still painted the way it was then. Good running bike and everything, just not real cool to ride around on, you know what I mean?"

"Why not customize the shit out of that then?"

"Maybe. Definitely needs something done to it."

"I got an idea for you, see what you think of it."

"What's that, Willy?"

"What if after we get your baby blue done, you bring the old one in and let me do some stuff on it."

"Like, what kind of stuff?"

"I need to buy another bike, so I can create something new. What if you let me do it to your old bike? I'll let you have the parts at my cost, just like I'm buying them and I'll do all the frame work and engine work for free. That way you get a wild custom bike and I get to work on one for free and not put the money up front. Just let everyone know who did it and send them my way, sound cool, brother?"

"So, how much we talking here?"

"That dark purple one out front you like so much, the parts and chroming for that cost me thirty five hundred. You good with that?"

"Thirty five and I have a bike like that one?"

"Less, if you don't want as much chrome on it and more a daily rider, but it'll be one kick ass bike still."

"Yeah, it'd need to be a daily rider. Here's what I was thinking, you know, the guys should be in on this too, check this out. Hey guys, listen up. Willy wants to do a new custom bike and needs a bike to use. I was telling him about my old one and he could use that, but here's the thing. What if we do it up for Clay, when he gets back?"

"Who's Clay, JT?"

"He's a brother who just took off for 'Nam and he's getting patched in when he returns. He needs a new bike and I said I'd keep an eye out for a good one for him. He has a '62 Olds convertible he wants to get rid of, so we have the title all signed and we could sell that and use that as some of the money needed. If we do a twenty five hundred dollar bike and get maybe half from the convertible, that would be just over a grand we need to raise for it. What do you think of that idea?"

The small shop was alive with roaring approval, as the club felt that was the best thing to be done. Willy waited until the cheering died down and asked about the car.

"It's in mint shape, Willy. Jake had it stored and kept it in perfect working order. Looks like it just rolled off the factory line, it's so clean."

"I might be interested in looking at it. My old lady wants me to get a car, so we can do normal people shit, like grocery getting and drive ins and stuff. If it's a topless, I could still get to feel the wind in my face and the sun on me and she'd be happier than pig in shit, too."

"Okay, here's what we can do. You're not open tomorrow, right?"

"No, I try to keep weekends clear, old lady shit, you know? Wants to see me more."

"Yeah, heard that a few times already, myself. Nice to be missed though, must mean we're okay guys to have around."

"Yeah, figured as much myself."

"So, what if we bring the old bike down and leave it with you and bring the convertible as well. You and your old lady can go for a drive in it and see if she likes it and you too, of course."

"That sounds cool, I can do that. She wants to go for a drive out to Oakland, to see her sister, so we can check the car out and I'll let you know when we get back."

"How long are you going to be?"

"We aren't staying long. Just need to pick up some stuff from her place and come back. This way I kill two birds with one stone. Make the trip something fun to do and I don't have to rent a cage to do it."

"What kind of stuff are you getting?"

"All her clothes and shit. The sisters aren't exactly getting along and Janice wants Becky to get her shit out now. Fucking women, man."

"Dude, you have no idea what we have to go through, right guys?"

Willy and Mutt were shocked to know about the twelve women they lived with and what they were up to most of the time.

"So, try having twelve old ladies to deal with and see what that's like. It's really hard to argue with them, when they gang up on you when they're naked and they start asking for shit, when your cock is sliding in and out of mouths. It's totally not fair. They get anything they want and we happily oblige every little wish they have."

"Seriously? Dude, where do I sign up? I'll be happy to oblige them."

"Thought you'd say that. Now, here's the other part of things. Becky would be with every guy there as well. Not only that, the girls have their own fun by themselves."

"What do you mean, by themselves?"

"I mean, the girls get it on with each other and have sex. Shit, dude, you ain't seen nothing, until you watched what these girls can do."

"You mean, like, dyke shit and stuff?"

"Well, that's a bit harsh, as Golden would say. She owns the property, but Moon more or less runs the commune.

"Golden, Moon?"

"Oh yeah, Willy, fun names too. Star Rider, Phoenix, Azure, Flower, Poppy, you might even get a new name, same as Becky. So, still like the idea of it? Here's the best scenario to help you decide. Imagine this gorgeous, young woman is sucking on you and fucking you silly, while you look at Becky swallowing another guy and getting the fuck of her life from him and you're happy to see it happen."

Willy went from sheer excitement to furious anger at the thoughts.

"See, has to go both ways, or it doesn't work. It's not all it's cut out to be, man. It takes a real understanding of what love is all about and how we have to let everyone decide for themselves what they want to do. You aren't going to let someone tell you what you can and can't do, are you, Willy?"

"No fucking way, brother."

"It's like that for everyone. They can't tell you and you can't tell them. So if she wants to head off and be some guy, she has every right to do that. I love my little Suzy, I'm thinking of marrying her, actually. She still does it with a couple of the guys and I know she's always goofing around with the girls and finding new ways to get off. It doesn't bother me a bit, because I know we love each other and everybody else. It's a whole new way to love, my brother, a whole new way to love."

"Shit, man. That's some fucked up shit. So, you're like a bike gang that hangs out with hippies in a commune."

"Exactly, Willy. It sounds really strange, but once you understand it all better, it makes sense. Trust me, every guy here has gone through it and we don't look or act like hippies, do we?"

"No, never would have even imagined anything like that. Still, fucked up shit, man. Fucked up."

"Yeah, maybe, but you're still thinking about how many mouths and pussies you could stick your dick in, in a day."

"Yeah, hard not to, man. Hard not to."

Laughter ended that part of things and talk went back to cars and bikes, a subject far easier to converse in for them. Arrangements were made to meet at a certain time and Willy said he'd put a rush on all the parts for the bikes. Handshakes and hugs were given all around, before the club mounted up and rolled out of the lot, following JT to say hello to Gus and see how he was doing. The dense rumble echoed off the buildings, as they came down Gus' street. The paved lot was still full of parts and wrecks, but they were new ones, letting the guys know Gus was still hard at work.

The noise subsided and the familiar grin greeted them, as Gus came out zipping his pants up. Handshakes were avoided and Gus apologized, wiping his hands on his pants.

"So how's things, guys?"

"Great Gus. Couldn't be better."

"Heard about the fuss you boys stirred up in Charming. Didn't want Sears coming in and ruining it, I hear."

"Yup. We heard what it would do to the town and even us, so we all joined in and ran the fuckers out."

"Getting all civic minded, are you?"

"Sort of. Really helps to live there, when people figure you're on their side, even if we do look like this."

"Got a good mind in you, JT. Jake would be right proud, the way you lead these boys. So, tell me, how did all that work out, you and Jimmy?"

"Shit, Gus, we're like best buddies now. We're doing an easy run for them every time we do ours, so it's not out of the way and we have a couple grand to boot."

"Nice tidy sum. No worries about getting caught?"

"Nah. We meet up in a secret spot, where no one can see us and we load up in private and split, then they leave after. Same at the other end. It's even on our way to our pick up spot."

"So, no worries of getting nabbed there? No other action happening?"

"Nope. Not only do we have almost a zero chance of getting caught, we also have another new ally down there to help out if we need it."

"Oh yeah? Who's that?"

"The Aztecs. Had a sit down with La Roca and worked things out, with some help from Jimmy, actually."

"Jimmy helped you with the Aztecs? Why the hell would he do that?"

"We ended up in one of his places, after being chased by the Aztecs and next thing we know, he's walking in with a couple of his guys. He found out what the beef was and had me and the big guy sit and work it out. Now, we have clear passage through their territory and protection if we need it. We pay them a nice chunk of protection money and everyone's happy."

"Getting to be quite the business man, JT."

"Starting to feel like it's a business, Gus. Since Jake passed, the shit falls on my shoulders to take care of. I'm just glad I got great guys to help me out. Their the real backbone of the club."

"Yeah, they are that, son. Looks like they found the wrecks I just brought in."

"What wrecks are those?"

"Figured I could make some money from wrecked cycles. Picked up a bunch of them a couple of weeks ago."

"Oh yeah? Anything interesting?"

"Couple of Harleys, an Indian, not much left though and the rest are Jap crap, Hondas and such."

"Might be interested in the American iron you got."

"Need them for parts?"

"Not parts, but something for a new friend to play with. What are you looking to get for them?"

"Wouldn't mind a couple hundred for the three you're talking about. What's your friend want them for?"

"He makes custom bikes and is looking for bikes to work on and he can use these, I hope anyway. Not too fucked up, are they?"

"The Harleys are runners I was told, the Indian is good for parts and that's about it."

"Let's check them out, Gus, might hook you up with a steady customer for them."

"That would be much obliged, JT. You really are quite the business man. How's the business going with our coloured friends? They behavin'?"

"Couldn't be better. Tom has things set up perfectly for them, so it's hard to fuck it up. They're smart enough to move it out of town fast and we now have another buyer, of certain quality goods."

"Who's that?"

"Jimmy Cacuzza. Has a good market on the other side of the mountains, moving it through his dad's network. He's making some nice money out of it and only has to transport it across state lines."

"Shit, son, you're getting real cozy in bed with them, ain't you?"

"Business, is business, Gus. Man's gotta make a dollar where he can, right?"

"Can't fault you there. Just watch your back and don't get too comfortable with everything. Things can change in heartbeat and it ain't so pretty to see, when everything does a twirl down the bowl."

JT saw the experience in Gus' eyes speaking, knowing that he had walked that line before. He'd already experienced the suddenness of change himself, his own life completely going 180 degrees the other way he was headed less than a year ago. Broke and penniless, living hand to mouth every day, had changed to cash in their pockets in a steady flow and no end in sight to what they could get their hands on. It was just as easy to spin around the other way just as quick again, like Gus said. The more legitimate ways to make cash were less lucrative with no real stress, but the stress of not getting caught had to be there, or the laziness would see them behind bars, or dead outlaws.

"We got it under control Gus. We'll make sure we don't get too comfortable. I don't think any of us are looking forward to doing time, any time soon."

"Good, not a fun place to hang out in, trust me."

Gus smiled again to prove his point and JT had to laugh, knowing it was meant in seriousness, but Gus just looked too funny not to laugh.

"Okay guys, what do think? These things worth buying?"

"The Harleys are okay, JT. The Indian used to be a pretty bike, ain't now."

"Gus wants a couple of hundred for the three of them, think they're worth it?"

"What for, parts?"

"Nope. Little Willy wants them. He just said he was hurting for cheap bikes to use. Let's use these as the down payment on my old bike getting done. If he's at twenty five hundred and we give him these, I'll get him down to half that in exchange. Once he knows he going to have a steady supply of wrecks and runners available, because of the deal, he'll go for it."

"Slick, son. Got a good head for putting things together like that."

"Thanks, Gus, nice to get a nod from one who knows the ropes."

"Call 'em as I see 'em. JT. Look, you set that deal up with Willy and I'll be happy with a hundred."

"Deal. Piney, ride with me. Guys, pull those out and clean them up a bit, we're going to make a deal with Little Willy Bennet and get Clay's bike a little bit cheaper, like half."

"Right on, JT."

"They'll look presentable, Mr. President."

JT laughed and shot a peace sign at them, as he got on his bike and took off to Willy's shop, less than ten miles away. Willy was surprised to see them again, as he came out to meet them.

"Willy, just got you the deal of a lifetime, I think we should go in and talk."

Willy was immediately interested in what JT had to say and brought them in the office to sit. Willy took a bottle of Jack Daniel's from the bottom desk drawer, along with three shot glasses, held with his thumb and fingers in them. The guys didn't fuss over the hygiene and watched Willy pour it up to the rim in each.