Redwood Nine: Season 03 Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Alright, I'll go along with that for now, just do us a favour?"

"What's that?"

"Keep an eye on them a bit better and don't let a fast one get pulled on us. Not saying they are, just keep your eye on them and don't take everything as it comes."

"I'll do that and hey, thanks for letting me know, I'll put my men to the south and double up out there."

"Good. I'll stay in touch. Talk soon."

"Yeah, stay in touch. See you, Keith."

The phones went down and hands came to faces to wipe away the stress. So far, the payback was going as planned. How long it would, was still being pondered, but as Harvey Grant sat at his desk and thought over the news he was told, the payback was turning out to be quite the bitch for the Disciples. In less than a week, almost an entire club and its charters was taken out. If these guys still wanted to dish out revenge, they had to be suicidal and that made Grant worry on the thought.

It was hours later, that the bodies of the San Diego chapter were found. Officers arriving on the scene found it eerily quiet, for the destruction they observed. Not a soul could be seen for miles in any direction, nothing to disturb the peaceful setting. Calls were made and IDs acquired off the bodies, confirmed who they were and where they were from. The count of bullet holes in the bodies and bikes had the officers react with fear, knowing the ferocity of the kill and the determination to carry out murder, with little regard for life and the law.

The emergency rooms at the hospitals in Bakersfield and Sacramento were pandemonium. They were overwhelmed by the number of injured that kept arriving and no matter how hard they tried, some of the injured succumbed to their injuries and reluctantly, they moved to the next one in triage, leaving a line up of gurneys waiting to go down and see the coroner in autopsy.

I-5 had become blocked with death and destruction, causing major headaches in transportation. It wasn't until late afternoon, that all the bodies and bikes were removed and the investigation over, that normality returned to the highway.

JT dashed for the phone when it rang, trying not to sound too anxious.

"JT, good news. There will be no action taken against you today. Seems your friends from down south were able to handle the ones from there, We took care of the north and no one is coming to visit, not for a while anyway. We were wondering if you would like to get out of there and join us at Giovanni's for a little celebration meal, I know you guys could use a break."

"Love to Luigi. What time?"

"Seven is good. We made reservations to include you already, just wanted to confirm that with you first."

"Not a problem, we'll be there. See you at seven."

JT was almost jumping and skipping back to the clubhouse he was so happy. The guys looked at him coming through the roll up door, still merrily dancing. Piney looked at him like he'd gone loopy.

"What the fuck is up with you, JT?"

"Good news guys. No more Disciples are headed our way. La Roca took the ones out down south and Luigi said they got the guys coming from the north. We're invited to dine with them at Giovanni's at seven. Fuck me, I hope these guys get the message this is over. I for one have had enough already."

No one disagreed and shared similar sentiments, enjoying the break in tension and the reduction in threat. Beers and joints were started for their own celebration to the events, as they rallied together in triumph. No one gave anymore thought to rival gangs and bloodshed for the rest of the day. The bus was almost done and JT was eager to get it to Free, back in San Francisco. He and the others were looking forward to the painting party and so was the commune. He was hoping that the event would smooth out the hurts and help bring them back into the fold.

It had been two days without even a kiss from Suzy, the same for the others with him. Despite the close proximity to the farm, even Tom and Chico weren't able to reach out. Just as he thought of them, they were at the gate to come in. They parked and went in, finding the atmosphere of the place out of sorts, considering the situation. Once they heard the news, smiles were big and wide, as hopes to reunite with their womenfolk was coming closer.

They tidied themselves up and headed out the gate at six forty five, heading into town and a pleasant meal with new friends and allies. They were greeted warmly and seated, the waiters catering to their every need and want.

Stockton was a hotbed of raging anger, as the news of the clubs reached Stink. He was beside himself with how they were picked off and left like animals to die. He wanted whoever was available to end the Sons and finish off what they started. His reputation, as well as the club's was at stake and he didn't want to come across as a loser. Those who could still ride, he wanted them there and ready to finish the battle. Flash finished tying off his arm and raised a vein, then slowly pushed the needle into the distended vein and pushed the plunger. The rage eased immediately, as Stink felt the magic of the heroin take him.