Redwood Nine: Season 03 Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you, both of you."

"What for, Dear?"

"For saving my life. I was just thinking how I could be with my friends right now, if you didn't ask me to stay."

Stan and Lorelei looked at her and then to each other, realizing the truth to that reality. Both of them hugged her and made her feel loved, as the kettle started whistling. Mary and Stan sat at the table, while Lorelei brought the plate of cookies, eating a creme centred one herself. She put the plate down and hummed a tune of her own, as she readied the tea pot and cups on a tray, along with milk and sugar.

In less than a year, Charming had seen a change like no other time before in its history. So many of its citizens affected by events, ones of noted importance. Minds were opened to threats to the stable lifestyle they enjoyed. So many of the changes involved the club in one way or another. A change was needed, one to end the state of affairs the whole world was in. The U.S. had the winds of change blowing and San Francisco was its epicentre. People devoted to change were gaining support in rallies and demonstrations, making speeches and winning the new voting generation's support. The old guard had their time and it was over. This year was for the young, the future of mankind and they wanted a prosperous future to look forward to.