Redwood Nine: Season 04 Ch. 02

Story Info
Kings over Queens.
9k words
4.81
5.7k
1
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was the first time JT had ever been in this area of Charming. The people here were the ones who wanted him and his club out, so he knew he wasn't a welcome sight riding through their streets. Gemma pointed out the driveway she wanted to stop at and JT looked at the name on the box. He saw it and looked at Gemma and tried to imagine if there was a connection. Gemma saw the look and knew what it was for.

"Yeah, my dad is Reverend Madock. You didn't remember me, did you?"

"I thought you looked familiar, but I couldn't place you."

"Yeah, yeah, sure. Anyway, I remember you. I was with my dad that day you buried your mom. I felt so sad for you, you know that?"

"Really? I don't remember much about that day, just looking at her casket and thinking I was alone."

Gemma's look softened and a caring tenderness showed. She reached her arm around JT's shoulders and hugged him to her.

"I wanted to hug you, when I saw you sitting there by yourself. You looked like you were alone and I knew how shitty that feeling felt."

"Your mom die?"

"No, I wish. I hate that woman."

"No way, you can't hate your mom?"

"If you knew her like I do, you would too."

JT saw her look at the house and knew she wasn't thrilled with coming home.

"So how long you staying in town?"

"Not sure really. My little brother is sick and that's why I came back here. If he wasn't sick, this is the last place I'd be hanging around."

"What's wrong with him?"

"Bad heart. Gets it from my mother's side. I'm supposed to have it too, but I'm not going to stop living because of it. Not like she wants me to."

"Bummer, sounds like a hard thing to deal with."

"Yeah, I hate seeing him get sick like this. They're talking about doing some kind of operation to correct it, but it's a scary operation and he might die from it."

"Shit, no way, that's a hard one to decide on."

"Look, JT, I don't feel like hanging around here too long, feel like staying for a little bit and take me into town after?"

JT saw her shift her feet and thrust a hip out, accentuating it to him. He looked in her eyes and saw a desire to be with him, more than being where she was. He wanted to know her better and she was giving him a chance.

"Sure, I can hang out here for a bit. How long are you going to be?"

"Fifteen minutes tops. I just want to say hi to daddy and see how Nathaniel is doing. Any longer and I'll go mental."

JT had to smirk at the emotional antics and said he'd be there when she got out. Gemma kissed his cheek and wiped the lipstick off with her thumb and smiled at him. His smile came out wide and happy to her, as she walked with a little extra wiggle in her ass, tossing a quick look at him to make sure he noticed. He caught her eyes and smiled, then she disappeared past the wall of roses lining both sides of the path. All he could hear was the sound of the heels on her boots on the walkway and it sounded like sex.

He sat and lit a smoke, looking at the lavish flower gardens about the property and knew what her parents enjoyed doing most. He looked at the sprawling ranch style home and knew the townsfolk had paid for this place with contributions to the church. The good reverend wasn't hurting for anything, not like some of his flock. The Cadillac wasn't knew, but it was well appointed and a top of the line model. He walked back to the road and stepped on his butt to put it out, keeping any signs of litter out of sight. He was sitting on his bike relaxing, when he heard yelling from the house and then the front door slamming.

Gemma came storming out and told JT to get her out of there fast. He started his bike and backed it out of the driveway, then Gemma slung her leg over and sat behind him. Gemma's mother was coming out and calling out to her, but Gemma told JT to go and he put it in gear and rode away. Gemma looked back at her mother, standing at the end of the driveway calling to her still. JT could see a look of great worry on her face and wondered why.

He rode into Charming and Gemma was surprised to see the recognition he received from everyone.

"You weren't kidding when you said this was your town. Everyone seems to know you."

"Would I lie to you? Charming is a great place, if you know how to have fun."

"I wouldn't mind some fun right now. You wouldn't happen to have a joint we can smoke, would you?"

"Your wish is my command, my queen."

JT smiled and twisted the throttle, making Gemma hold on tighter and laugh, enjoying the thrill. JT was happy about her easy going attitude and very much enjoyed feeling her breasts and thighs pressed against him tightly. They rode to the clubhouse and went in, finding Luann happily being the centre of attention to the guys.

"Oh Gemma, I like these guys, they sound like fun."

"Yeah, so JT tells me. Seems like fun central is right here in Charming."

JT put his hand around her waist and pulled her to him.

"Ready for that joint, or would you like to try a hookah of hash? Your choice."

"My choice, huh? What kind of grass are you smoking?"

JT smiled broadly in his reply, as he went behind the bar and took out the lock box.

"We have Mexican, three different kinds, Acapulco Gold, Panama Red and some kick butt stuff our friends grow. We have some Jamaican stuff and some Colombian Gold. Plus, we have this."

Gemma and Luann sat at the bar, looking at the tinfoil wrapped square. JT carefully unwrapped it, holding the suspense, but the aroma wafted out and caught their noses.

"Oh wow, that smells fantastic, is that the hash?"

"Baby, we have three different kinds of hash, check this out."

Gemma was excited to see it and leaned forward more, her vee neck exposing more of her large breasts to JT. Gemma caught him looking and smiled lasciviously at him, making him blush slightly. JT went back to opening the last fold of tinfoil and showed her the three large chunks. He picked up the blonde hash and let her hold it and smell it, then she passed it to Luann. Both of them were impressed by the scent of its intoxicating smell. JT handed her the reddish one and it too made her sigh out, inhaling the fragrance. She passed it to Luann and JT handed her the black slab. Gemma smelled it and closed her eyes, inhaling the fragrant oils.

"So, what would you like, Baby? Grass, or hash?"

"Wow, you guys have everything, holy shit, I've never seen so many different kinds, have you Luann?"

"Nope, never even heard of some of this stuff."

Gemma and Luann looked at all the choices laid out before them, trying to decide on what to try first. JT picked up the Panama Red and started rolling a joint.

"You said you wanted to smoke a joint, so let's start with that and then we'll try whatever you want next."

"I like that idea. I like you too, you're alright."

"Well, let's smoke this and maybe you'll like me even more."

JT licked the glue strip and finished rolling the joint, smiling at Gemma. He carefully put it between her lips and enjoyed watching Gemma take it. He took his Zippo out and lit the end, as Gemma took a toke and inhaled it deeply. She began coughing hard and passed it to Luann, who inhaled and began coughing as well.

"Good shit, huh?"

"Wow, that shit is strong."

"No sense in smoking bad crap, when you can smoke good shit."

Gemma caught the joke and started laughing, her breasts jiggling playfully before JT's eyes. JT's smile played on her and she played back, her eyes telling him some of her deeper feelings she was having. They took another hit each and then JT motioned with his hands to choose what they wanted to try next. Gemma took a hold of JT's cut and pulled him to her, so their faces were inches apart.

"I really want to try that black hash, that smells like sex to me."

"Cool, smells like sex to me too."

Gemma gave him a hard, quick kiss and sat back. JT felt the intent in his lips and licked them, bringing that same lasciviousness out again in Gemma. JT looked at Otto and pointed at the hash.

"Mr. Slice and Dice, would you do the girls a favour and put a bowl of this together for them."

Otto quickly had his buck knife out and twirled it in his fingers for a moment, before grasping the handle and stabbing the black hash slab. He took the slab and sliced off a thick piece and then cut it into thin strips, turning it sideways and slicing it all into small chunks. JT took the ornate brass hookah out from behind the bar and placed it in front of the girls. They marvelled at it, touching it lightly as they examined it.

"You guys are all set for a party, aren't you?"

"Hey, who knows when a party can just happen? Didn't know we were going to have one right now, but we're ready, aren't we?"

JT could see both of the girls were ready to have some fun and wondered what areas of interest they had in having it.

Otto scooped the hash into the bowl and did a fancy flip with his knife and slid it back in his sheath. JT passed them a hose each and took one himself. He offered the final hose to whoever wanted in on it and Lenny was fastest to take it.

"Okay, when I light the matches, start sucking in slowly to get the hash to light."

Gemma shot JT a quick look after hearing 'start sucking' and smiled. JT lit a couple of wooden matches and they all drew in a long slow breath. Gemma and Luann were immediately taken by the taste and enjoyed it in moans. The hash went on fire and they let it burn for a moment, then blew it out and let it smoke on its own. The girls held the toke in and both blew out at the same time. They looked at each other and smiled, nodding in agreement of how it hit them. Gemma looked back at JT and smiled.

"Yeah, smells like sex, tastes like sex and feels like sex."

She took another long haul on the hose and passed it to a hand behind her. JT looked at Gemma and saw the sexuality coming out, knowing the hash was turning her on. He thought he stood a good chance of playing on it and made her an offer.

"You know, we can always come to my room and have some sex, if you want the whole experience."

His smiling offer brought out a playfulness in her and she acted coyly towards him.

"Tell you what, biker boy. Let me try some of the red one and we'll see about the whole experience thing."

JT tossed the red slab to Otto and he sliced off a piece and chunked it up quickly. The new pieces were added to the glowing coals and the girls began sucking on the hoses, taking large tokes of it. Gemma held on to the hit and her eyes became slits, the whites turning redder and redder. A stoned expression came over her and JT smiled, seeing the effects take hold.

"Ready for the whole experience now?"

Gemma looked at JT with her hazy mind and smiled weakly.

"Oh yeah, let's fuck, Baby."

Hoots and hollers came out from the guys and Luann knew she was going to enjoy the company of the eight that were left. The hoses were picked up and puffed on, as Gemma got up and straightened herself out, stretching and thrusting her breasts out. She looked at JT and smiled suggestively, then held her hand out to him. JT came from behind the bar and took Gemma's hand, then began leading her to his room. He turned back and saw the looks on the other guy's faces and smiled back, before disappearing down the hall. Gemma flopped back on the bed and lay there looking at JT, then opened her arms an invited him to her. JT laid down over her and held his face just above hers.

"Damn, you sure are a sexy chick."

"Think I'm sexy do you? Wait until you see how much I like to fuck. Let's get naked."

Gemma pulled him to her face and kissed him hard, evoking what she was feeling. JT felt the passion and responded with his own. Without moving their lips apart, they began undressing each other, a need to be flesh on flesh taking over. JT looked over Gemma's naked form, her large breasts flattening down, but the dark, pink nipples were hard and erect to him. He saw the dark triangle of hair and the parting of her thighs, then looked back up into her dark, brown eyes and saw the liquid lust shimmering in them.

Gemma wrapped her legs around JT's waist and kissed him, tongues writhing sinuously around each other, as he slid his erect member inside her velvety wetness. They held onto each other and Gemma wanted him fast and hard, using her legs to pull JT into herself. It didn't take either of them long and they were both in the throes of orgasmic satiation.

Over an hour passed, before JT and Gemma reappeared, both looking sexually gratified by each other and holding hands. Lenny looked at them and laughed.

"I guess the whole experience thing was worth it?"

"Oh yeah, well worth it."

Eyes turned to Gemma and waited for her opinion. She looked at JT and put her other hand over his and smiled at them.

"It was worth it and more."

Cheering and hollering rang out and Luann got up from between Keith and Lenny. She came over to Gemma and searched her eyes, looking for the truth in them. She could see straight off the happiness was real and not just the hash.

"That good, huh?"

Gemma smiled broader at her.

"Yeah, that good."

Luann looked at JT and sized him up better, knowing how choosy Gemma was about her men. She gave him a sly look and went back to sit between the guys again.

"So what have you been doing with all these guys, since I was enjoying the whole experience?"

"Wouldn't you like to know?"

"I can only imagine. You can be such a slut, Luann."

"Haven't had any complaints so far. You guys got any complaints?"

The guys quickly agreed that there was nothing to complain about, as they fawned over her.

"Been entertaining them with your stories, I bet?"

"Well, we have to talk about something, don't we? The weather is just boring."

"I guess they want to know if it's all true."

The guys looked at Luann and then to Gemma, wanting to know if the sexual creature in their midst did indeed possess the talents she spoke of.

"They're true, I've seen her do them."

The guys were in awe immediately, knowing the sexy woman sitting with them did things that even the commune girls would have had a hard time doing.

Gemma turned back to JT and put her arms around his waist, giving him a soft kiss on his lips.

"So, other than riding a cool bike, smoking the best shit around and knowing how to fuck like a god, what else do you do for fun around here?"

"I guess the other thing I do well, is make money. Clay and me own the shop and we have several small businesses we run in town."

"Sound like quite the catch, JT Teller. I'll have to keep my eye on you."

"That all you want to keep on me?"

"For now. I'm only here for a couple of days, but I think I know where I'll be spending my time while I'm here. That's of course if you want to see me again, that is."

Gemma knew how to put the bait on the hook and reel them in, her coyness and subtle sexuality always in play.

"What if I don't?"

"Your loss. You only got a taste of what I like doing and don't even know a fraction of the fun I like having."

"Is that right?"

"Mmmmm, hmm."

Gemma's sauciness came out and she ground her hips into JT's pelvis and held his ass tight in her hand, then pressed her lush breasts into him and kissed him with greater passion. She felt him succumbing and backed off, looking at him with a sense of control.

"Like I said, just a fraction, Baby, just a little fraction."

"Did I tell you I was good at fractions? Take two halves and make a whole,"

"Very good. So, still interested?"

"Of course. Still interested in knowing all my other little bedroom secrets?"

"I'm intrigued. I wouldn't mind seeing what else those lips and fingers can do. Yes, Baby, I'll have to keep my eye on you, yes I will."

JT flashed a big smile and hugged Gemma to him, then kissed her as new lovers enjoy doing.

"I think someone has a new boyfriend."

Gemma spun her head to Luann and gave her a snarky look.

"Fuck off, Luann. All we did is fuck and have some great sex, who said anything about being my boyfriend."

"Don't tell me to fuck off. I know when you got the hots for a guy and you got the hots for JT."

"I won't deny that. JT is a fucking great lay, of course I got the hots for him that way. I just met the guy like hours ago and now you're saying we're going steady, as if."

JT stood there listening to them talk about him and silently boasted as he heard mention of his sexual prowess.

"Hey, Luann, Gemma's right. We just met and had some fun. That doesn't mean we're dating or anything. I dig her, she's cool. Like she just told me, she's only in town a couple of days, so how do we do the dating thing? Drive to L.A. every time we want to get together?"

Gemma spun JT towards her and looked at him up and down.

"What? Don't think I'm worth the drive to L.A.?"

"Did I say that? I'm just saying, it's a really long distance to ride."

"How about I make it worth the trip?"

JT saw the look in Gemma's eyes and the suggestive smile, seeing the offer of great pleasure awaiting him, should he decide to make the trip.

"I guess I'll have to see if it's worth it then. If it's anything like the preview, I'm game."

The others watched the playfulness between them and knew they were going to hook up, despite them acting towards each other with indifference. The guys knew JT and knew he was enthralled with Gemma and Luann knew Gemma had swallowed the bait and wouldn't let JT out of her grasp for a second.

The clubhouse door opened and giggling came in before the girls did. Gemma and Luann looked at the girls and then to JT and the guys, as the four hang around Crow eaters came in and looked back at them. Possessive daggers shot back and forth between Ronnie and Gemma, the former feeling she had laid claim to JT herself.

"Who's this?"

"Uhm, Gemma, Luann, meet Ronnie, Lydia, Jessie and Judy. Girls, this is Gemma and that's Luann."

The tension continued to grow between the girls, with Ronnie acting like she had claim to be with JT exclusively. JT stood between the two and felt the thickness of the tension. He felt Gemma's hold on his arm tighten and then felt Ronnie moving closer and acting possessive. Gemma got his attention away from her.

"Want to tell me who they are?"

"Oh, these are friends of ours, they come by and hang out with us."

JT tried to downplay what the real purpose of their visits were, hoping it would ease some of the animosity between them. Gemma looked Ronnie over well, sizing her up.

"Could have picked a better class of friends, JT."

Ronnie went livid at the remark and shot back her own.

"Like you're anything special. Look like a tramp slut to me."

That brought out the claws and JT felt them in his arms, as both girls squared off against each other.

"Tramp slut? That's the best you got? Girl, why don't you grow a pair of tits and try again when you reach puberty. With a name like Ronnie, I guess it's because you look more like a boy, than a girl."

Ronnie looked at the large breasts Gemma was displaying and knew hers were no match for them. She was at a loss to retort anything back and flustered, her anger bringing small tears to her eyes.

"Fuck you, bitch."

Gemma laughed at her and held JT's arm to her breasts tighter.

"JT already did and he was fabulous."

Ronnie looked at JT and he shrugged in embarrassment, unable to deny what he had done. The truth was a hurt to her ego, knowing she wasn't as special to him as she thought she was. She stood and fumed, trying to come up with a comeback to Gemma. Gemma was smirking in triumph and making Ronnie riled up.

"Yeah, well JT likes the way I fuck him, don't you JT?"

Both girls looked at JT for his answer, watching him squirm under the scrutiny. The guys were almost laughing at this point and Luann was equally rapt to see how it played out.