Redwood Nine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We should take it real easy from here on in, JT. We don't need the pigs busting us for speeding and then finding out we boosted it. That would make for a bad start to the day and a very long time to follow."

"Yeah, good thought, Piney. Love to hit a hundred though, feels like flying, doesn't it?"

"Yeah, after about six beers and a bunch of dope. I'll admit, I did feel like I was flying when we were riding the bikes. I used to feel like I could spread my arms out and just take off and fly."

"Imagine doing a hundred on a bike? Fastest I've gone is eighty five on Lenny's hog. I wanted to go faster, but I got scared that I'd fuck up and wreck his bike, so I didn't do it, but if it was mine, I would have twisted the throttle and gone for it."

"You went eighty five on Lenny's bike? And you're still alive? Amazing."

"Yeah, it was a bit dicey. He spends more time working on his body, than he does on his bike. See how big he is now? His fucking arms are huge! They're like the size of my legs."

"He was talking about entering some competitions. The guy he trains with, said he should go for it. I think so too. Fucking guy is all muscle, honestly. Makes me embarrassed to take my shirt off around him."

"Remember Hanoi? We just got back from that bullshit mission and Lenny's platoon was pulling in as well?"

Piney thought for a moment, as they came to the outskirts of Charming, the fields ending and small businesses dotting the road in places.

"Yeah, I remember, why?"

"Remember when we were in town, at that shitty little bar and Lenny came in, went to sit down at the bar?"

"Yeah."

"Fucking dumb grunt thought he was tougher than him and pushed him aside and took his stool. I'm pretty sure that was the last time he ever tried that. Lenny just picked him up with one hand and looked at him, before he tossed him towards the door. Fucking guy got up and was running down the street back to camp."

"Yeah, strong little fucker. Has that attitude too. Only takes so much and all the fun and games turns into madness and mayhem."

"Yeah, no shit, madness and mayhem."

Up on the left, the round, yellow sign with red lettering appeared and JT slowed down and pulled into the entrance to Jake's shop. A large Quonset building stood to the left, abandoned and derelict and a two bay garage sat at the back of the lot. Jake's bike was parked at the side of the office and he was bent over the fender of a 64 Plymouth Fury outside the first bay. JT pulled up behind the Fury and stopped, Piney and him getting out and coming up to him. A faint buzzing could be heard, coming from the giant hydro towers supplying electricity to Oakland, no more than a thousand feet past the back fence.

"Hey boys, everything go okay? You did that pretty quick."

"Yup, perfect. Thanks Jake. Working motor pool in basic helped a lot. Got your wrenches here, where should I put them."

"Just leave them on the bench, JT. I'll put them away later, thanks."

JT looked around at all the cars needing servicing as he went in, then bent under the hood with Jake again, when he came out.

"So how much for the belt and the loan of the wrenches?"

"Gimme five for the belt and we'll call it even."

JT and Piney reached into their pockets and started counting out the few dollar bills and coins they had. They made up the five and JT handed it over to Jake. He looked at the handful of bills and coins and smiled, scratching his head under his mechanics cap.

"Keep it. Looks like you boys might need it for gas. Don't worry, I won't say anything about you two and the car either."

"What do you mean, Jake?"

"Not going to try and tell me this fine, new automobile belongs to either of you, are you? Your daddy's maybe?"

JT and Piney had guilt written all over their faces, as Jake divulged that he knew the car was stolen.

"Gonna return it I hope? Hate to see a new fan belt go to waste like that."

"Yeah, Jake. We're going to return it. The owner is out of town right now and doesn't know, so it'll be back safe and sound and he won't know, except of course all the gas being gone and stuff."

JT made the lie sound convincing enough, despite it being the actual truth. Without knowing. Harlan had been in a hurry to go to Santa Barbra for the weekend and wouldn't know about his keys until he got back.

"I thought that's what you were doing."

JT looked at him incredulously, using his fingers to brush his hair back.

"You knew we boosted this car and you helped us anyway?"

"Sure. Not going to wreck it, or strip it down for parts, are you?"

"No."

Jake smiled broader, as he looked at them and stopped working.

"You aren't the only two guys that have ever boosted a car, to go for a drive. I've been known to go for a few rides myself."

JT and Piney chuckled, feeling a bit more at ease with a fellow criminal.

"You boosted cars, Jake?"

"And how do you think I ended up being a mechanic?"

That brought laughter from them all, creating a common thread to join among them. JT and Piney relaxed around Jake, the difference in ages no longer a barrier to oppose, but now a feeling of commonality, a kindred spirit from a generation earlier.

"I tell you what. Since I gave you the belt so cheap, you can buy me a soda out of that thing over there. Getting a might warm already."

JT fished out the coins from his pocket.

"What would you like, Jake?"

"Doesn't matter what button you push, they're all the same. I only drink cola."

JT laughed, so did Piney.

"So, fuck what anyone else wants, then?"

"See a line of people buying pop?"

That got them laughing more.

JT looked around the lot at everything, as he bought a pop, then spotted an old army bike up against the fence. He handed the pop to Jake and guided his attention to his interest.

"Hey Jake. What you doing with the old bike over there?"

"The old army bike?

"Yeah. Does it run, or is it pooched?"

"It runs, but it needs a bit of work to make it a good running bike again."

"Mind if I go have a look at it?"

"Go ahead. Thinking of riding, are you?"

"Yeah. Love it. Did a bunch of riding over in 'Nam and some before we left. I was just saying to Piney, that we should start a club."

"A motorcycle club?"

"Yeah. Bunch of us riding together and living free."

Jake nodded, looking at JT with different eyes, as he walked over to the bike. He looked at Piney, sizing him up.

"You gonna ride?"

"Yeah, I'll ride with JT. He's my best friend. Had each other's six in "Nam, had it always. Been through hell together and made it out alive, because we were together."

"You're a good friend to have, Piney. You have a ride already?"

"Maybe. Dad has an old Indian out back, he hasn't ridden in years. Not even sure if it still runs. Thing could be seized for all I know."

"If you can get it in here, I can have a look see. Try and turn it over at least and see what we got."

"Yeah? Thanks Jake. I'm alright with a wrench, if someone tells me what I'm supposed to do, but I don't have the smarts to do it on my own. JT might, he's good at figuring it out."

Jake and Piney walked over to JT, sitting on the bike and checking out the feel of it. The front tire was flat, but overall, the bike was workable. JT wiped off the tank with his hands and bounced up and down, getting a feel for the spring-loaded seat.

"What do you think, JT? Interested?"

"I like it, Jake. Got a good feel to it. What year is it?"

"Forty four. Bought it an army auction when I got out of the service in forty seven. I rode one just like it all over Europe and loved it. Fucking back breaker though. Not really meant to take them, where we took them. This one seen action. Check out the bullet hole in the back fender."

The guys took a closer look and discussed the luck the rider had, in not getting shot. JT wondered about Jake's thoughts on war.

"What was it like over there?"

"Probably the same as it was where you boys were. Bombs and bullets going off, looking to send you home in a box."

"Yeah, a lot like 'Nam, man, a lot like 'Nam. What were you doing?"

"I was lucky to be running messages between posts, so it was it was more a test to see if I could make it to the post and back. Some times, it was like a cross country race and I was just riding flat out, other times, it was a matter of just surviving and making it out alive. Took a bullet in the shoulder once, that got me some hospital time. Gives me a bit of grief now, when it gets cold and damp. Got me some extra care from a lovely French nurse though. Made the Kraut lead worth taking."

"Oh yeah? Gave you the house special?"

"Oh yeah, blue plate special. One thing I know about the French after that, is that they know how to use their mouths, for more than just kissing."

The talk of foreign affairs of the sexual nature took over their attention. JT leaned over the handlebars and Jake placed his foot on the foot peg, as he readied to tell them about French oral sex.

"Not sure how good the American girls are these days, but they must teach this stuff at an early age over there. She was only twenty, but she knew how to work a man's cock like it was something she knew how to do all her life. She had me lie there quiet one night, the guy beside me was transferred out and I was at the end, so we were sort of alone. She pulled the curtains around and she slid up my gown. Her hands were so soft, I remember that. She took me in her hands and stroked me, like she knew what I was feeling and had me up like a fucking rocket, ready for take off. She kept putting her fingers on my lips to keep me quiet, but holy shit, I was out of my mind. I put my hand over my mouth and she went back to work and started with her mouth."

"She must have been loving it. I remember Janice Howard was like that, remember her, Piney? She'd get her hands on you and make you cry like a baby, it felt so good."

Jake laughed.

"Yeah, something like that. Don't remember crying, but I do remember how she would slowly just swallow all of me and never gagged. I swear it didn't take more than ten minutes and she had me humping and bucking like a son of a bitch and she never took her mouth off of me, until I was drained."

JT and Piney nodded their heads, understanding what Jake was describing.

"Yeah, sounds like Janice, alright. Man, you must have wanted to stay injured for the rest of the war."

"Yeah, don't I wish. I was gone next day. I have a feeling she knew and that's why I got the treatment. Might have been her way of sending soldiers back to battle. Not a bad memory to take with you."

"I know what you mean. It was like us, when we would get back from a mission and have some liberty passes. We'd head off to the little town close by and hook up with some slants. When there's nothing else around, they're still better than jerking off. There was a couple of them that knew how to put a decent effort into giving head."

"JT, when your dick is getting sucked and it's good, who gives a fuck what she looks like?"

"No shit, man. So tell me, how much are you looking for, for this?"

"I need to get what I paid and make a little, fair's fair, right? So let's call it two hundred."

"Two hundred? Shit, man. I was hoping you'd be looking at more like, fifty bucks or something."

Jake looked at JT and Piney, then looked over the bike and then at the line of cars needing repairs.

"Tell you what. Both of you are going to need some work done on your bikes and I know you're hurting for dollars. Here's an offer, see what you think."

JT and Piney paid closer attention, the chance to save money and get what they wanted sounded appealing.

"I need a hand fixing all those cars over there. Most are quick, easy jobs, I just can't get to them, with the work I already have. I'll let you work off the cost of this bike and Piney, I'll let you work off the cost of repairs and parts for yours, if you get it."

"You're giving us jobs?"

"More, or less. Let's just get through those and we'll see if I have a job in the works. I'm willing to go that far. I have a young guy right now, that works part time after college. Name's Clarence, but he likes to be called Clay. Don't blame him really, not the greatest of names to have. Anyway, he's gone back to Oakland to see his grandfather, apparently doesn't have long to live, he told me, so he'll be gone a while yet. He'd be here now helping, so I'm stuck and the help would be appreciated."

"Deal. Thanks Jake, I really appreciate this."

"Me too, Jake. I just hope dad let's me have the bike."

JT and Piney both shook Jake's hand enthusiastically.

"If he won't give it to you, you can always try buying it. Money talks, bullshit walks."

"Yeah, dad's always griping about money."

"You can make enough working for me to buy it. An old Indian, you said, right?"

"Yeah. Thirty something, seven or eight, I think. Bought it before the war and never really rode it much after, not sure why?"

Jake thought about it a bit.

"If he doesn't give it to you, tell him fifty bucks tops to buy it. If it won't turn over, tell him you'll give him twenty. I know where I can get another forty five for it."

Piney looked at him puzzled.

"Forty five?"

"Engine. Comes with a forty five cubic inch engine."

"It's okay, Jake. I know engines. I'll make sure he puts the right parts, in the right cars."

JT laughed, so did Jake, but Piney took a mild insult to it.

"Just because I can't remember engine sizes and stuff, doesn't mean I can't fix them. I know how to get an engine running."

"Sorry, Piney, you do, man. I'm just ragging you."

The three walked back over to the office and Jake signed them up as employees on time cards and showed them around, taking note of key items, like washroom facilities and how the hoist worked. As they stood in front talking about the hours of work. JT suddenly stopped talking and looked shocked.

"What is it, JT?"

"What time is it?"

"Clock on the wall inside is saying one forty eight."

"Shit, Jake. We have to go. We were supposed to pick up our buddies hours ago. Can I use your phone?"

"Help yourself."

JT went in the office and called Lenny, explaining their situation.

"Don't sweat it, JT. Lorraine is keeping me occupied with her talents. How long are you going to be still?"

"We're leaving after I hang up, so like, fifteen minutes or so."

"Cool man. Gives me plenty of time for some fun."

"Are the other girls still coming?"

"Yeah, they're coming, but you better make it quick, or they'll be on some other dick."

"We'll be there, Lenny. Alright, see you soon, man."

JT hung up and didn't need to explain anything, as Jake and Piney heard everything he said.

"You boys take care now with that car and don't get caught. I want to see you both here at eight on Monday morning."

"We'll be here, Jake, don't worry. Great meeting you."

"You too, JT. You as well, Piney."

"Yeah, feeling's mutual. I'll find out from my dad what he's doing with the bike and let you know on Monday."

"Great Piney. I hope he lets you have it."

"Me too. I'm getting tired of boosting cars and gas."

That brought a quick laugh from them, then Jake brought it all home.

"A regular job and you won't have to, either of you."

JT and Piney climbed into the Impala and started it up. Jake leaned in and shook their hands, then JT smiled and put it in drive, flooring the gas pedal and leaving a streak of burnt rubber behind. Jake shook his head and smiled, waving at them, as they waved out the windows.

"So, how are we getting here on Monday by eight?"

"We got all weekend to worry about that. We'll figure something out, Piney."

They headed into Charming's east end where Lenny lived, keeping to the speed limit, so an old school mate wouldn't want to say hello to them. Wayne Unser had turned out better than most had given him credit for. Wayne and his father started Unser Trucking and Storage, as well as Wayne getting a job with Charming police after leaving the Marines. They had got along and knew each other, but how well now, wasn't about to be decided today.

The commercial area started, any residential housing ending long ago, yet his bungalow was situated between two businesses. It seemed out of place, but it suited Lenny just fine for his purposes. The homemade, metal mailbox out front read Janowitz, if you could decipher it through the bashed metal and crude writing on it.

JT pulled down the gravel driveway and around the back, to hide the car. Lenny's bike was there, still looking like it was running, but in definite need of attention. Before they got out, Lenny was coming out of the house to greet them, with only his pants on. His muscles were bulging and flexing as he moved, having just been pumped up through a sexual work out. Standing only five foot eight, his mass made him look taller than he was. He kept his brown hair cut short, but was sporting a thick, Fu Manchu moustache.

"Holy shit, Lenny, do you have any more room for muscles?"

"Not bad, huh? I figure another good year of training and I'm going to try for Mr. Olympia."

Lenny began flexing and posing, as though he was in competition. Lorraine came to the door, wearing only a bed sheet and greeted them, her long, dark brown hair mussed up from Lenny's hands manhandling.

"Hey JT, hey Piney."

Both of them said hi to her, but they kept their eyes on the sheet, threatening to expose her body, if she moved the wrong way. Lenny walked back to her and took her by the waist and lifted her up. Lorraine automatically wrapped her legs around Lenny's waist, baring her thighs and ass cheeks. She kissed Lenny strongly, wrapping her arms around his neck, the sheet dropping down to expose the sides of her large breasts. Lenny carried her back inside and shouted back over his shoulder to his friends.

"Throw the beers in the fridge and roll some joints up. Shit's on the table. I'll be right back. C'mon ya little sex freak, let's get dressed."

Lenny carried Lorraine back into the bedroom and kicked the door shut, while JT and Piney went in and put their beer in the fridge and took two cold ones out and sat at the table. Lenny wasn't big on decor and most everything he had, was second hand. All the chairs were mismatched, the table's surface missing pieces of yellow with black speckled arborite in areas. The outer edge of the table had a steady line of burn marks from cigarettes being left on it, an ashtray too much bother to find. The floor hadn't seen a mop in a very long time, but it was swept, showing it was a blue and white floor at one time. The walls were bare of anything resembling art, except for a large, hand drawn picture of a M16 held by a skeleton soldier. They looked at it carefully, noting how well drawn it was. JT picked up the baggie of grass and smelled it, then took a good pinch of it out and passed the bag to Piney. Piney smelled it and raised his eyebrows.

"Smells different. What do you think it is?"

"Not sure. Let me finish rolling it and light it up."

While JT rolled the leafy material into a rolling paper, Piney yelled in to Lenny.

"Hey Lenny, what kind of shit is this?"

Lorraine's giggles stopped, as Lenny answered.

"It's from Jamaica. That guy I know that's coming, Wally, he picked it up. Pretty good shit."

Piney looked at JT, as he lit it up and took a deep draw, swallowing the smoke and holding it. In seconds, he broke out coughing heavily, expelling clouds of smoke. Piney looked at the joint in his hand and back at JT.

"Good shit, huh?"

JT could only nod, as he continued coughing. Piney took a large toke and held it, then his lungs exploded and he too was coughing violently. JT smiled and tried laughing, but ended up coughing some more. Lenny came out dressed and took the joint from Piney and took a good haul. He held it in and beat his chest like Tarzan, holding the smoke in without coughing. He blew it out and laughed at his friends.