Redwood Nine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Pussies. Good shit, huh?"

"Fucking killer, man."

Piney was still coughing and just nodded. Lorraine came out of the bedroom, brushing her long, dark hair, her large breasts thrust forward. Her thick nipples were still erect and visible through her T shirt and it was evident, she wasn't wearing a bra. JT and Piney stared at her breasts, their large mass swaying as she brushed her hair. Lorraine noticed their stares and smiled to herself. If she wasn't with Lenny, JT was her next choice of mate. As a tease, she stood right between him and Lenny, making sure her breasts were in clear sight to JT, as she reached back as far as she could, making her nipples stand out even more.

"Fuck, Lorraine, if you want JT to suck on those nipples, lift your shirt up and let him at them."

JT was shocked by Lenny's request of Lorraine and looked at him.

"What? Don't like her tits, JT?"

JT stammered, as he looked at Lorraine's breasts and then back to Lenny.

"Yeah...I...sure, they're really great, but I..."

"Shit JT, they're only tits. I like them, Darlin', let me check them out."

Lorraine swished her hips salaciously, as she walked around the table to Piney. She looked at him with a big smile, as she raised her top up and over her breasts. They wiggled and wobbled about, as she shook her body side to side.

"Like them, Piney?"

"Love them, Sweetheart. Come here."

Piney grabbed Lorraine by the hips and pulled her between his legs. Piney's large hands cupped Lorraine's breasts, squeezing them gently, massaging them and feeling their heft. He moved his face forward and placed it between them, rubbing it with them. Lorraine giggled and held onto Piney's neck, leaning back. Her nipples came into view and Piney wasted no time in latching on with his mouth and sucking on both of them.

"Oh Piney! Do me, Baby."

JT looked at Piney enjoying himself and at Lenny, smiling, clearly okay with another guy doing that with his girlfriend. Piney suckled on the large nipples and Lorraine happily held his head to her, as he feasted.

"She's a fun girl, JT. Sure you don't want a taste?"

"That's cool, Lenny, I'll pass. Take another hit off that joint though."

Lenny passed the joint and JT took another good haul and held the smoke. He didn't cough as badly this time, but his eyes were showing the effects it was having on him. Lorraine got off Piney and looked at JT, sitting with his eyes closed, enjoying the high. She silently walked over to him and winked to the others to be quiet. She bent forward and held her breast, so her nipple was almost touching JT's lips. He opened his eyes and saw Lorraine's breasts in his face, startled at first, but seeing her smile, he leaned forward and took her nipple in his mouth tentatively. Lorraine gently held his head to her and let him enjoy himself, as he licked and sucked at her.

"Don't sweat it, JT. What's mine is yours, brother."

JT suckled a little bit longer, then let her go.

"Uh, thanks, that was, uhm, nice."

"You're such a nice man, JT. So polite."

Lorraine fawned on JT, caressing his cheek.

"Hey, I'm fucking polite, bitch. Don't forget who feeds you and takes care of you."

Lorraine turned to Lenny and left her breasts exposed to him. She smiled playfully, as she cupped her breasts to him.

"I know you are, Baby. You're very polite. You always say please and thank you."

"Yeah, I do. Now please, suck my dick, thank you."

Lorraine dropped to her knees obediently and began undoing his zipper.

"I was joking, Baby. Get up. Nice to know you remember where your bread is buttered."

Lorraine got up and pecked a kiss on Lenny's lips, lowering her T shirt.

"You make my bread very buttery, Baby."

Lorraine now fawned over Lenny, showing him how much she appreciated his lovemaking. Not one to appreciate the feminine subtleties, he pushed her away and sat on the kitchen chair, taking a swig of JT's beer and taking the joint from his hand. JT looked at him with a put out feeling written on his face.

"Hey brother, what's mine is yours, right?"

JT looked at Lenny and realized what had happened, he smiled and laughed.

"Yeah brother, what's mine is yours."

They clasped hands tightly and hugged, as best they could with the table between them, then JT remembered his new acquisition.

"Hey, got some news, man."

"What's up?"

"Piney and I are getting bikes. Piney's going to see if he can get his old man's Indian and I found an old army bike at the service station, out on 88."

"You mean Jake's place?"

"Yeah. Great guy. He's even giving Piney and me jobs, so we can pay for the bikes. Gonna fix the cars he has on the lot and if he's good with it, he'll hire us on."

"No way, man, that's awesome. Jake's good people. Keeps to himself mostly. I take my Harley in and he fixes it for me. Great mechanic. Always at me to take better care of it. So when do you start?"

"Monday, eight in the morning. Now Piney and me have to figure on how to get there from Lodi every fucking day."

"No sweat, JT. Here's what I'd do. Jake's closed on Sunday's, so break in, get the keys for a car that runs okay and take that. Be there early Monday morning and drop it off again and shut the gate before he gets there."

"And I do that every night and morning?"

"I don't know, JT, you're the guys that need to be there, not me."

"I'll come up with something, I hope. Don't think Jake would be all that impressed with us if we got caught."

Nothing else came to them to alleviate the situation they were in, so it was relegated to less importance and not talked about. Piney was rolling another joint, but ripped the paper and the dope went all over the table. Lorraine slid a leg over Piney's lap and sat on him.

"Let me do that, Piney."

Piney looked a little stunned by the move and looked at Lenny.

"She's a good girl, Piney."

"Got my vote."

Lorraine smirked and took Piney's hands and put them on her breasts, as she went about re-rolling the joint.

"Yup, she's a good girl, Lenny."

Piney happily played with Lorraine's breasts, as she rolled the joint. JT sat back and drank a good swallow of his beer and continued.

"Yeah, we figured on starting a club, once we were up and running. There's a shitload of us around here that are in the same boat as us and hate what we came back to. We get shit on every time we try to get a job, like serving in 'Nam was something bad. Like, what the fuck, man, we didn't start the fucking war and decide to go over there. We did the same thing as our dads did, yet we come home as scum, not the heroes they were. This fucking country is beginning to suck, man. It really is."

"I gotta agree with you on that, JT. I had a shot at college, before I got drafted and could have been someone, you know. I came back and tried to get in and even the fucking government denied me. I know what you mean about the country going to shit, I see it happening too. Fucking slant imports everywhere, killing jobs for workers here. You seen those new Honda bikes they're trying to sell now? Piece of fucking shit. Fifty cc engine barely makes the thing move, but you see them everywhere on the roads. Did meet this one little honey on one. Pulled up beside her at the lights and checked her out. Had these little shorts on and this tight top, sweet little titties on her. She looked over at me and smiled, thought I'd have to do her right there, she looked so hot."

Lorraine had listened to Lenny talk about the girl and then took some offence to it.

"Don't ever cheat on me, Lenny, I hate that."

Lenny's demeanour changed in a heartbeat, from jovial to pissed off.

"I'll fuck who I want, bitch. Who am I fucking now, who?"

Lenny's voice was raised enough, she knew how serious he was. Lorraine could see she upset him greatly and lowered her head. Sheepishly, she replied.

"Me."

"Fucking right, you. If I don't want to fuck you anymore, I'll let you know."

Lorraine didn't reply, but nodded her head. She was afraid to look in Lenny's eyes, but she knew it would pass shortly and he'd be happy again. She knew Lenny had a short fuse and should have known better, her own doubts overshadowing her senses. Piney let go of her breasts, feeling very awkward at that moment doing it. He looked at JT, who looked at him back, sharing the same feelings about the situation. JT started talking about the club again, hoping it eased the tension.

"So back to the club, Lenny. We should come up with a name and set down some rules and shit."

Lenny heard JT and turned his attention away from Lorraine, his attitude changing with his heartbeat.

"Yeah, JT, we should get one going. I like that idea. Wally is coming by later, he's the guy I bought the dope from. He's a good head, he might want to join."

"Cool. I want to get a bunch of guys together, so we should make sure they'll be good for the club, or not. You, Piney and me should vet them out, make sure they'll be good members."

"So we have titles and shit?"

"Yeah. If no one objects, I'll be president and Piney the VP. I'd really like you as my sergeant at arms, Lenny."

"What do I do?"

"You're my right hand man. You're the guy who has my ass wherever I go."

"I can be that guy."

"Thanks man, I was counting on you."

"Always, brother, always. I'll never forget that I'm standing here talking to you, because you saved my ass in Hanoi. That debt can never be repaid in full, know what I mean?"

"I know you'd do the same for me, man."

"You got it. Lorraine, light that thing will you and when you're finished, phone Wally and see where the hell he is. Make sure he's still bringing the girls, too, or you're fucking all of us."

Lorraine's face showed how much she liked the idea, as she lit the joint and passed it to Piney behind her, then slid off his lap and went to the bedroom where the phone was. Piney inhaled the smoke and savoured it, letting it drift out his mouth and inhaled it again through his nose..

"This is damn good shit, Lenny."

"Thanks, Piney, want to let us have some now?"

Piney laughed and passed the joint to Lenny, who drew hard on it, lighting the end to a bright orange.

"Whoa, Lenny. Total Bogart or what."

Lenny chuckled out the smoke.

"Got a big set of lungs to fill, brother."

He passed it to JT, who looked at less than a third of the joint left.

"Nice roach."

He took a good hit and passed it back to Piney. Lorraine came back out of the bedroom and leaned against the door frame beside Piney.

"Wally is waiting on Gloria to show up and they're on the their way."

"Thanks, Baby."

"You're welcome, Lenny."

"See guys, lovely girl."

Piney smiled at her and wrapped his arm around her waist and pulled her close, as he passed the last of the joint to her. Lorraine smiled and took several small hits, her eyes closing to slits and the whites of her eyes going red.

"I am so stoned."

"I think we're all stoned, Lorraine."

The sound of a V twin came through the walls, the distinct thumping sound letting them know someone was there.

"That's gotta be Otto. Bike sounds good, like he got some new pipes on it."

The guys got up and went outside, leaving Lorraine by herself in the kitchen, finishing off the last of the joint. Otto wasn't very tall, barely five foot seven, but he was stocky. Otto and Lenny worked out at the same gym, but Otto wasn't into body building the same way. He slid the kickstand out and leaned the bike over, as he saw the guys coming out.

"JT, Piney, how the hell are you?" Otto went to JT first. "Good to see you man."

JT and Otto hugged, clapping each other on the back and holding tight. He went to Piney after and it was almost comical to see them hug. As short as Otto was, Piney was six foot four, making it hard for them to hug in a manly way.

"How are you, Piney. Great to see you, buddy."

"You too, Otto. Keeping well?"

"Yeah, staying fit. Otto here has me doing the weights with him, down at Lumpy's Gym. How are you man?"

"Good brother."

Otto and Lenny shook hands and hugged, then the attention turned to Otto's bike, a '56 Harley KH Panhead. They gathered around it, as Lorraine looked out the small kitchen window at them, smoking a joint by herself. Otto was proud of his bike, as he saw the guys looking it over with great interest.

"Not bad, huh? Did all the paint myself. My boss let me have any leftover paint and I saved up all these colours, over the last few months. The money I saved doing it myself, I was able to buy these new whitewall tires. I re-wrapped the pipes and I'm thinking of some new bars for it."

The white base coat was layered with bronze insets and a silver pinstripe, the frame was painted a gloss black. The large fenders were painted like the tank and the wheels had been given a fresh coat of black as well. On top of the tank, Otto had a semi-nude pin up girl airbrushed in, adding a finishing touch overall to the bike.

"Fucking sweet, Otto. Can I sit on it?"

"You drop it, you own it, man."

JT looked at Otto and knew he was serious, despite the friendly smiles, as he sat on the bike and balanced it between his legs.

"Feels nice, man. It sounded great too."

"Thanks. It's taken a long time to get it to this state. Bit here, bit there. What do you think of the bars, JT? I think they're too wide, needs something shorter, or pulled back, I think."

"Pull backs might be hard to turn this thing. Need the leverage to turn going slow. Maybe just shorten these a few inches and see, or bend them back a bit, maybe."

"Yeah, that's not a bad idea, I'll try that. I can use the pipe bender at work. I just want to be able to sit back more. Fucking arms are too short and I have to stretch too far forward."

JT got off the bike and looked at it with the others, checking out the attention to detail that Otto paid, in putting it back together. Otto blurted out he needed to take a piss and it spawned a reaction from the other guys to do the same. Instead of heading inside, they lined up along the back fence and every guy relieved himself through the chain-link fence, onto the property next door. Lorraine watched them, noticing the wet trails running on the pavement, eventually making one river of piss. They finished and did their pants up again and started laughing about something, but she couldn't hear what it was about. The guys came inside and they sat at the small, square kitchen table, Lorraine taking her spot behind Lenny.

"Hey Lorraine. Still looking hot as ever, Darlin'"

"Thank you, Otto, nice to see you too, sweet talker."

Lenny saw her smiling at Otto, the way she had to JT and Piney.

"Careful Otto, she's liable to whip those melons out and stuff them in your face."

"That's a bad thing, Lenny?"

Otto looked puzzled, not knowing what had gone on before he arrived. The other three laughed and Lorraine looked as though she had been chastised. Piney saw the look on Otto's face and responded.

"We were given a sample of her...charms, earlier. Lorraine does possess some rather nice charms and Lenny had her show them off to us."

"Fuck and I wasn't here. I miss all the good shit."

Lorraine moved to the side of Lenny and smiled at Otto, then slipped her T shirt over her huge mounds and wiggled them at him.

"There you go, Otto. Just so you don't feel left out."

Otto stared transfixed at them, ogling them greatly. Lorraine rolled her fingertips over her nipples and they began standing out from her. Lenny enjoyed seeing his buddy in awe of who he was with, it being one of the ways he judged his women. The more they impressed his buddies and other guys, the better a catch he felt he had found. Lorraine finally slid the material back over them and cupped them in her hands, shifting them into a comfortable position.

"Damn, those are great tits, Lorraine. Great tits."

"Don't worry, Otto. Wally has some girls coming by soon and I'm pretty sure one of them, has as nice a set of tits, as Lorraine here."

Lenny reached up and cupped her breasts, giving them a good squeeze. Lorraine never seemed to take offence to anything Lenny said, or did, as long as he wanted her, she was happy and put up with all his crap. Otto stood up and took off his black leather jacket and slung it over the back of his chair. JT saw the back of Otto's denim vest and took notice of what was drawn on it.

"Otto, what's that on the back of your vest?"

"Dude, first thing, it's a cut, not a vest and it's something I drew last week. I was sitting around at lunch, doodling on a piece of paper and came up with it. I used a pencil to draw it first and then black marker to finish it."

"Did you do this one, too?"

Otto looked at the wall he had drawn the skeleton soldier on and smiled, nodding proudly, as he stroked his thick handlebar moustache.

"It's fucking awesome, man! You're an amazing drawer, honestly. The work on your bike and now this. I know just what it would be good for too. Our new club logo."

"New club? What new club?"

Otto sat back down and listened intently.

"Piney and I were talking about it and we just told Lenny and he's in, right?"

"You got it, brother."

"So just the three of you right now?"

"Yeah, you'll make number four, are you in?"

"Ride with my buddies again and hang out together, what's to say no to. Hell yeah, I'm in."

JT looked at Otto with a touch more seriousness.

"Can we use your design as our club logo? It's fucking awesome man, it really is."

"Like it that much, do you? What about you guys, you like it enough to be the logo?"

Otto stood up and turned his back, so they could look at it closely. The Reaper holding a scythe made from a M16, blood dripping from the blade, holding a crystal ball in his left hand, seemed to appeal to the other two.

"I like the M16 bit. The blade looks wild, all nasty and shit."

"Yeah, I like that too, Piney. I'd wear that as a patch. Explain the crystal ball, Otto."

"It's about seeing the future. I was thinking about 'Nam when I did it and how death looked like the only thing around us, as a future."

"You know what I'd put in the crystal ball?"

"What, JT?"

"A big A, for anarchy. That the ball shows the future of our club and how death can't stop it."

The others thought about it and liked the idea of it, but Piney asked why he chose A for anarchy.

"Because we're all anarchists, Piney. We hate the system and they way society treats us. We want something different, right? We want to live by our own rules and not theirs, so that makes us anarchists."

JT smiled, happy Piney and the others shared his like of who they were. He lowered his head a bit and pondered over something, then looked at everyone, before he spoke.

"I've been wracking my brain, trying to come up with a great name to use and that kind of gave me an idea. When I was younger, back like sixteen or so, I was hiking along the Nevada border and came across something that was written on the wall of a tunnel under a bridge. Looked like a spot lots of people went to, to hang out and party and shit, so I sat there and checked it out. I can remember every word that was written, it made so much sense to me at the time. I think of how we are now, what it's like for us since we got back. No one will hire us for a decent job. Fuckers won't let me, or you, go to college on a vet bill, everyone looks at us like we're scum, so that quote I read really makes sense now. It's by a woman named Emma Goldman and she hits the nail on the head square with this one."

JT closed his eyes and thought on it, as everyone waited silently, knowing JT wouldn't say anything trivial or inane to them about something so important. Finally, he raised his head nodding, knowing the words in his head. He took a decidedly serious look and spoke in the same manner, feeling his words held lives in the balance.