Redwood Rock

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Dad, can I go see if Robert wants to join us?"

He sighed, "Sweetheart, I don't think that's a good idea. We wished him well when we dropped him off today. Besides, you and I came here to spend time together. I'm missing my little squirt."

I smiled, but on the inside I was hurting. "Alright Daddy. How long have you been awake?"

"A couple of hours. I didn't want to start the fire without you."

We roasted our hot dogs like we had the night before, though not much was said. I think he could tell I was down about not being able to see Robert anymore. It was a very quiet dinner and my Dad attempted conversation with me, though I wasn't all that good of a conversationalist that night.

At about ten o'clock we decided to call it a night. We washed out the fire and put all the food away so that animals wouldn't get at it. Like the night before, I just laid in my sleeping bag, thinking of Robert. Tears were coming to my eyes, whether it was real love or puppy love I didn't know, but I knew I felt something so strong for this man I hardly knew. I soon heard the snores of my father and I lied there for another hour or so, unable to sleep. I was excited. I thought of Robert, of what he would look like naked, of what he would look like making love to me, of his kisses. I made up my mind that I simply had to see him.

Very quietly I crawled out of my sleeping bag, slipped on my flip flops and unzipped the tent, zipping it back up again when I stepped outside. I listened for my Dad's snores. They were still sounding out into the night. I quietly walked away from the tent and then I started to run. I ran down the road to where Lot 104 was. I had to see Robert again. Slight tears started to run down my cheeks, but I promptly wiped them away. I came to his lot. His RV was still lit up like a light bulb. I ran over to it and knocked on his door once again. Again, I heard shuffling inside and he opened the door.

"Meg?" he asked, stepping outside, still dressed in his day clothes. "What is it Meg? Are you alright?"

I nodded and hugged him, "Oh Robert, I just had to see you again".

He pulled me back from him, "Oh Darling," he said. "I wanted so much to see you again too. Is your father around?"

"No, he's asleep."

Robert smiled, "So I can finally kiss you now without interruption."

He was urgent and fast and started to kiss me passionately. I started to kiss him back, moaning into his mouth.

"Oh," I groaned. "I want so much to be alone with you."

"God," he whispered. "I want that too, sweetheart." He tried to open the RV door but it wouldn't budge. "I have an extra set of keys in the car, hidden in the glove box, but the hell with it, I can't wait anymore." He grabbed my hand and we walked quickly behind his RV where we would have more privacy.

I lied on the ground and pulled him towards me. His hand found the side of my waist and he began to stroke my side up and down as we started to kiss.

"Oh Robert, that feels so nice."

"Lord, it does feel wonderful. Baby, I've wanted you so badly, you just can't imagine. Oh I'm so happy we can be alone. And darling," he said, pulling his face from me, "thank you for coming back for me."

I nodded, "Of course I would, honey."

He started to stroke my hip and I lied on my side so that he could rub my bottom. And he did. I was still in my pajamas and I was wearing shorts and a t-shirt without any underwear. He was rubbing my bottom with his hand.

"Damn," he moaned into my mouth. "Oh baby, your little butt feels so wonderful in my hands."

My body wriggled sexily at his words. "Oh Robert," I moaned and started to unbutton his shirt. My hands were trembling, but I finally took it off of him. His chest was beautiful. It didn't have the showy six-pack, it looked like the normal chest of a 62 year-old man. It showed signs of age, but I loved it and it was all mine. I stroked it with my fingertips.

He rubbed my bottom and whispered in my ear, "Sweetheart, can I touch you between your legs?" I nodded and he kept his hand on the outside of my shorts and softly started to rub my pussy. "Oh darling, oh baby, you're so wet. I can feel it through your shorts."

"I'm so excited," I whispered. "I want you, Robert."

"God, I can't believe a young girl would want me this way. I want you too, baby. Feel me." He said and gently took my hand and put it on the crotch of his pants. His cock was raging on the inside of his pants. I could feel it's log shape in my hand.

He began to take off my top and I loved his aggressiveness, his strong desire for me. In ordinary situations he was a gentleman, but playing with him, he was rough, sexual, masculine. I let him take my top off and I asked him if I could see his cock. He sighed and nodded. He stood up and took off his shoes and socks and pulled down his pants and underwear and revealed his cock to me. It was big, a nice 6 or 7 inches.

I stood up and pulled my shorts down my legs, the two of us completely naked before each other. I kissed him passionately and felt his large dick rubbing against my stomach.

"You feel that, sweetheart?"

"Yes, Robert, I feel it," I moaned.

"Oh Lord, Meg, it means I want to fuck. I want to fuck you, to make love to you, baby."

"Oh God, Robert," I whispered in between hot kisses.

I kneeled down before him and I was eye-to-eye with his cock. The glow of the RV provided light for us. I looked at his manliness in the light. It was hard, sticking out. It was purple and swollen and there were thick veins that took shape. At the tip was a droplet of a sweet desire. It dripped from the tip and another drop followed. It so easily seduced my tongue and I started to lick at it, lapping at it like a kitten would. Robert sexily commented on it.

"You remind me of a kitten. That's it, baby. You're my little sex kitten, aren't you baby?" he said, stroking his fingers through my hair.

I wrapped my lips around the head of his dick and started to inhale all of his meat. My cheeks hollowed in and out as I started to suck him. I could feel the dirt of the ground dirtying my knees. I felt dirty and I loved it. My blowjob on him became more aggressive and my head started bobbing, taking the full length in and out, in and out.

"Oh fuck, oh Meg, what a mouth you have on you, sweetheart. God, where did you learn this, precious? Oh you're really enjoying it now, aren't you? My little baby." I looked up at him and his eyes were closed, absolutely enjoying my servicing him.

His naughty words made my wetness stain my thighs and I began to blow him harder. In quickened breaths he told me he was cumming. I sucked him and a minute later I felt a warm flow in my mouth. It was such a heavy flow that some of it dribbled from the corners of my mouth, but I caught almost all of it. I loved feeling his spurts in my mouth. The spurts lessened and he gently pulled his cock out from between my lips.

He dropped to his knees and laid down on the grass and chuckled. "Wow, that was so incredible." I giggled and laid next to him, curling up to him, the dusty dirt beneath both of our bodies. He was breathing heavily, his chest heaving up and down.

"I loved doing it for you," I whispered.

He laughed deeply. "Oh, I could tell, sweetheart. I could really tell. I looked down at that pretty face of yours and I saw your sweet lips taking all my meat in and it just drove me crazy."

We laid there for a few more minutes, waiting for him to catch his breath. My pussy was still so wet. I was open and ready for him and I wanted his acknowledgement and validation of my lust. He looked over at me and wrapped his arm around my shoulders, and, as if reading my mind, he asked if he could touch my pussy.

"Oh yes, please, please touch me," I said opening my legs.

He began to stroke my wet slit and he could feel it open. "Oh my," he chuckled, "you want it bad, don't you, kitten?"

I nodded, breathless, and he crawled between my legs, spreading them. He gently parted my thighs and just stroked my girlhood for a few minutes. "It's so pretty, baby." I kept my pussy shaved and his eyes feasted on my bare skin. He fingered me for a few minutes and finally, finally I could feel his warm mouth on me.

"Robert," I whimpered. "Oh Robert, yes, yes." I could feel the warmth of his mouth, the darting of his wet tongue. He teased my clit, then nibbled on it sweetly, as if it were the sweetest thing he ever tasted. I loved watching his face as he ate me out. His eyes were closed and his mouth was wide open as he began to lick me up and down, from my little pussy hole to the tip of my clit. He worked the tip of his tongue into my hole and I wiggled my body. I held his face in my hands and started to hump him.

"Fuck, oh yes, yes, Robert. Oh my God, that feels so good. Yes, oh yes, honey."

"Do you like it little girl?" he teased.

"Ohh," I moaned. "I love it."

He chuckled and got up on his knees. Parts of his face and his front were dirty from rubbing against the ground. Stroking his cock, he was getting ready to put himself inside of me. I moaned, begging him to stick it in me.

"Yes, yes Robert, stick it in me."

He put the tip of it in and very gently he inched in, little bit by little bit. I could feel my pussy opening up to the thickness of his manliness. He was soon inside of me all the way. He stopped for a moment.

"Are you alright, baby?"

I nodded, "Yes, Robert. I feel wonderful. Please give it to me."

He chuckled and kissed me. He pumped his cock in and out of me, gaining speed as he went along.

"Uh, uh, uh, uh," he groaned as he fucked me.

"Oh fuck, yes Robert. Fuck me, give it to me." He sped up. "Yes, faster, faster."

I began to move my hips up to meet his thrusts and we were both grunting and moaning into the night, working towards cumming. His mouth close to my ear, I could hear his moans and I groaned in response.

"Oh Meg," he whispered. "You're so tight, darling. Oh, you feel so good."

"I'm going to cum," I whispered to him.

"Yes, cum on my cock, baby, do it for me, sweetheart," he said, fucking me harder. "You have such an adorable little slit."

His words did me in and I could feel my pussy contracting in orgasm. I felt that beating in my pussy and then I felt a quick, hot orgasm against my clit. Feeling that I came, he began to pound me harder and I urged him on.

"Oh yes, cum for me, cum in your little girl, Robert. Come on baby, come on."

He stiffened for a moment and I felt another warm flow of his sperm. Oh my, it was so warm, so gooey and it was now inside of my body. I reveled in the feeling of it all. He collapsed on top of me and we were both breathing heavily. Our bodies were sweaty, our hair matted, our breaths panting, urgent, just trying to catch up.

I giggled, "You're squishing me."

"Oh," he laughed and started to get off of me, delicately slipping his softening cock from inside of me. "I'm sorry, darling." He laid down on his back and once again, I curled up to him. I slipped my legs between his.

"Robert, you were so wonderful," I whispered. "God, you're so good."

"Oh baby," he said, holding me tenderly. "You were so sweet, so hot. Where did you learn how to do those things for a man?" I shrugged my shoulders and he chuckled. "I'm so glad you came back to me. You're just an angel, such a precious girl." He said, cuddling his face to mine and kissing my forehead.

"Oh Robert, I loved every minute of it. You were so wonderful, so loving."

"Thank you, baby," he said.

We began giving each other soft, sweet kisses, whispering into each others mouths. I wanted to tell him so much how I loved him, but I wasn't sure if he felt the same about me. He played with my perky, small breasts in his hands. He spread the dirt over my chest and I giggled and I did the same with him, rubbing his arms with the ground's dirt.

He chuckled, "You even have it in your hair, baby."

I laughed and we held our dirty bodies together. It felt so wonderful to be held, to be cared for. The next half-hour or so we stayed there together, cuddled like two experienced lovers instead of one, kissing, whispering to each other passionately.

We stood up and picked up our clothes from the ground, laughing together on how horny we were. He opened his car door and got the extra set of keys from the glove box. We walked to the door of the RV and he unlocked it I walked in, naked, and he did the same.

"Can we shower together?" I asked him sexily.

"Oh my," he said. "I would love to baby, but the shower I have is so tiny. It's like a little tiny stall."

I laughed, "Alright. May I take one?"

"Of course, precious. Follow me."

I followed him to the back of the RV. He got out a towel and a couple of washcloths for me. He also showed me where his bathrobe was. I started to shower while he sat on one of the couches in the front of the vehicle. In the shower, I washed off my dirty body. There were cruds of dirt in my hair and I giggled. This was the most wonderful night of sex I had ever had. I finished showering and climbed into this bathrobe.

Robert was sitting in the living room, still in the same clothes from which he had picked up on the ground. I sat beside him, waiting to dry off before I left. I had to get back to our lot before my father found me missing. We both knew our time was pressed.

We made chit-chat about this and that, about our lives, about our past relationships and the like. We were both trying to draw this out as much as possible. I reluctantly got up from the couch and dried my hair more thoroughly and dressed. Robert stood up as well and we were looking into each other's eyes.

"It was wonderful knowing you, sweetheart. You've really given me hope." He said.

"I loved knowing you too, Robert. You're so kind, you're so wonderful. I'm so sorry that we have to part," I said, tears forming in my eyes. "I don't want to leave you."

"I don't want it either, baby," he said. "But I understand. You're an angel, truly you are."

I hugged him and kissed him goodbye. I stopped at the door and went back to him. I kissed him again, "Robert, I love you."

Tears were in his eyes. "I love you too, darling."

We shared sad goodbyes and I sadly left his RV. At the end of his lot, I looked back and he was looking out his window. I forced a sorrowful smile and he did the same. We waved to each other and I knew that that was the end.

I walked back to our lot, hoping that my Dad hadn't noticed me gone, though I was so depressed, I honestly didn't care. I tiptoed up to the tent and started to unzip it, stepping inside. He was still sound asleep, though not snoring anymore. Surely he would give me hell if he had found me gone. In the dark, I quickly changed out of my dusty clothes from the ground and climbed into clean pajamas and snuggled into my sleeping bag. Next to my bag was my watch. I pressed the button and the face lit up. It read 2:15. It was the greatest three hours of my life. I cried into my pillow till I finally fell asleep.

About two weeks later, back at home, my father came home with a bag from the local Wal-Mart. I mentioned how I missed Robert. By that time my father knew how much Robert had affected me. He fished through the bag and took out the envelope of photos he had developed. The photo of us at the overlook! I had completely forgotten!

"I completely forgot about that photo," I said, surprised.

"Well," he said with a grin. "Yes, you may have forgotten about that photo, but I don't think you were aware of this one," he said and showed me a photo of Robert and I kissing on the overlook.

"Dad! How could you!" I said with a smile.

"I couldn't resist taking a photo of my little girl swapping spit," he said with a chuckle.

From that moment on I kept both photos of Robert and I taped on my bedroom wall. And with everything going on in my life, about to head off for college and to start my life on my own, I will always keep those photos close to me.

12