Reeducating Rita Ch. 3

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She offered me a beer and I told her a soft drink would be just fine. She rolled her eyes and winked in a suggestive manner, then told me to follow her as she led me back into the den.

I noticed as we walked that Angie's halter displayed her whole back. She was one of those women that had gotten too much sun over the years. Her skin was a deep brown and there were no tan lines visible in the back.

Joe and Angie's house was a nice one. On the inside, it looked even more expensive and classier than it had from the outside. Angie had decorated the inside with expensive leather furniture and soft, padded carpeting. I knew Joe's wife didn't work and I wouldn't have thought that he made enough money to afford such luxuries. Then again, it was really none of my business.

Angie set me in a very modern leather chair with no arms. I asked her where the bookcases were supposed to go, but she told me just to sit a moment and she'd be back to explain all about it.

When she came back, Angie had apparently slipped off her shoes and freshened up her drink as well. As she padded barefoot into the den, the ice in her cocktail glass tinkled with the swaying rhythm of her walk. It almost appeared as if she was putting on some kind of show just for my benefit.

As she leaned forward to set my soda down on the table before me, her halter-top billowed out enough for me to see almost the whole side of Angie's breast. It was brown all over too, though I didn't quite see the nipple. Even though I knew I shouldn't be looking this closely at Joe's wife, I just couldn't seem to help it.

Finally she sat down across a small coffee table from me. I thought that would be better, but as she crossed her tanned legs, I saw a glimpse all the way up her skirt. It was too quick to be sure, but I hadn't seen any panties under that skirt either. Her legs were rich brown and firm. Angie must have been a year or two older than mother, though her tan seemed to age her so that she looked a few years more than that.

"So, do you like working for my husband, Robert?" Angie asked me, then took a sip of her drink.

I took a sip of my soda as well, just as Angie reached forward and put her drink on the coffee table. Once more, I saw more of my boss' wife's anatomy than I was expecting to see.

"Joe's a fair boss," I told her. "He's always been good to me."

"That's nice," she said nonchalantly, then added, "You know my Daddy started that construction company, don't you? He's still involved, though he lets Joe run things day to day."

I nodded, though I couldn't really see what that had to do with what I'd come here for.

"Show me where the bookshelves go," I asked her, raising from my chair.

Angie seemed a bit put off at that, but rose and showed me the wall where she wanted the shelves. As I got out my tape measure and pad of paper, she continued to talk.

"Daddy mostly goes in now just to visit with his secretary, if you get my meaning. They've been working together for about ten years now and he's awfully fond of her," Angie said, smiling broadly.

As I started measuring the wall and writing down my figures, I heard Angie moving around behind me. I tried to pay her no mind, but she was a distracting woman to say the least. Try as I would, the large lump in my pants wanted to give her even more attention than I did.

Angie cleared her throat loudly, causing me to turn and look toward her again. She bent over to retrieve her cocktail glass and this time those loose melons of hers almost popped out of their wrapper. They wobbled very nicely first going forward and then going backward. Angie took a sip, then shook her glass, rattling the ice and drawing my attention back to her face.

"You can just imagine how surprised I was to find Joe and Daddy's secretary doing some after hours work themselves. Right there on Daddy's desk, no less. Can you believe that? A man cheating on his wife with his father-in-law's mistress?"

I didn't know where Angie was taking all this, but from the look and the way of her, it was trouble for sure. She had a wry smile on her face, mischievous and a little mean to boot.

"Angie, I have to work with Joe and I think of him as my friend. I just put in my time and do my work, I don't want to get involved in family politics," I told her, shaking my head.

"Well, see here's the thing, Robert," she said, her voice going low and conspiritorial, like she was sharing a secret with me. "See, Joe's in a real fix here. I'm not happy with him at all. Can you blame me? Seeing him schtupping some tramp when he has a woman like me at home. See, if I rat Joe out to Daddy, he'll lose everything he's got. And that's just if Daddy doesn't take it personally. Joe could easily wind up with a couple of broken legs or worse."

Joe sure sounded like he was in a hell of a mess. Still, I didn't see how any of it affected me or got the bookshelves up.

"Here's where you come in, Robert," she finally explained. "I told Joe that what's good for the goose, is also good for this gander. If Joe wants to keep what he's got, and even keep screwin' that tramp for all I care, he's just got to supply me with someone to take his place every now and then. Today's your lucky day, honey. You're gonna fuck the boss' wife."

Call me thick headed, but it took a while for what she was saying to sink in. When it did, my first response was to get a little mad. First at Joe. He'd set me up here. It didn't take much to figure out he didn't have much choice though. His wife had him over a barrel now. She'd make him pay, over and over again, no matter what I did.

Then I was mad at her. Sure, she was attractive. I was already mostly hard from the tease she had been doing. She could probably have most any guy she went after if she did it right. What man wouldn't tumble a cute package like this gal? But she wanted to rub Joe's nose in it. It had to be someone he knew. He was probably at the jobsite right now, beatin' nails to shit, he would be so pissed off. Angie thought she had it all figured out. Thought she had me all figured out.

I smiled at her on the outside, but inside, my mean streak raised its head a bit. Not too much, after all, Joe had put his own nuts in this vise. Still, someone ought to show Angie not to mess with people like this.

"So that's him, and that's you, but what's in it for me?" I asked her as calmly as I could manage.

"Now that should be obvious," Angie said with a deep, raspy chuckle. She stood up, untying her halter as she did until very quickly those lovely brown tits were wobbling free and unrestrained on her tanned chest.

Angie was fitter than mother. Her belly was taut and her breasts still rode high. They were capped with larger, browner nipples than I would have imagined. Than I had been imagining. As she stepped toward me, they swayed prettily, jiggling as she overemphasized the movement of her hips.

"You're what, nineteen, Robert?" she said, her voice husky with desire. "Have you ever fucked an older woman, honey? I'll make you forget all those younger girls. I'm ready, we have all day, and I know what I'm doing, darlin'!"

By the time she reached my side she was mostly out of the skirt. After she unsnapped it, she lifted her hands dramatically and the little denim skirt pooled up at her feet. Not that anyone was looking. I was busy staring at a perfectly bald vagina.

Angie was tanned even there. One of her fingers slid across her flat belly and then slowly between her vaginal lips. She twirled that finger slowly inside, stirring her honey pot right before my eyes. By the time she stepped forward to lay her other hand against my firm chest, I was already stiff in my jeans. The boss' wife then brought her hand up from her own crotch and laid it right on mine. She felt the large lump in my jeans and her eyes grew bigger around every moment.

"Oh, my," she exclaimed, giggling nervously. "Tell me that's not a hammer handle in your pants, boy. If that's as nice as it feels from here, then Angie's a lucky girl!"

"Why don't you get on your knees and find out, Angie?" I told her. When she appeared reluctant, I added, "Make me forget all those other girls, remember? Or maybe you're not ready to play with a real man."

Appealing to her vanity, Angie overcame her reluctance and went down on her knees onto the soft carpeting of the floor. Together, she and I both pulled down my zipper. Then I brought her hands up to unbuckle me and unsnap the catch of my jeans.

I liked the look of Angie on her knees in front of me. It made me feel more powerful and commanding. It also seemed to make her feel nervous and a bit more subservient, a bit less in charge than she had been before.

Finally, the older blonde had my jeans opened and she spread them out. My stiff rod puffed out the front of my boxers, the swollen head almost escaping out of the elastic band at the top. Before she released it, she rubbed her hand up and down the thin material, getting a feel for the size and the heft of my cock before she actually saw it in the flesh. The brash women seemed suddenly shy and not nearly as confident as before.

She was taking forever, so I hooked my thumbs in my waistband and whipped down my boxers all the way to my knees. My hard cock sprang out, bouncing solidly off my stomach and startling the poor woman kneeling before me. I steeled my nerve, reminding myself that this was the woman that was blackmailing her husband my friend and that had been trying to manipulate me as well.

"Suck it, Angie," I ordered her softly, taking the small step toward her that put my cock even closer to her face. She seemed reluctant, so I braced the back of her head with one hand and began to rub the soft spongy head of my cock all over her face and lips with the other.

"This is what you wanted, isn't it, Angie?" I taunted her lightly. "You wanted a big, hard cock to play around with, didn't you? You thought you'd pay Joe back by making him give you a nice young stud to fool around with, isn't that right?"

As I taunted her, I wove my cockhead around her face, massaging it into her cheeks and her hair. I spent a lot of time rubbing her lips with it, too. Angie let me do all this too, seemingly unable to stop any of my actions. Even her chants of "Yes" to every question I asked seemed to grant me permission to continue.

"But what you'd really like is for me to bend you over and fuck you with this big cock, isn't it, Angie?" I went on, the nasty older blonde inflaming my passions.

"Oh, yes," she said in a deep, throaty rasp.

"You want to feel this hard knob stretch you out, don't you Angie?" I whispered to her softly, spreading my precum on her full, lower lip.

"Oh, god yes! Please!" she groaned.

"You have to show me that you're ready for it, Angie," I told her, knowing she wasn't ready just yet, no matter what she thought. "I want to see you play with yourself while you suck the head of my cock right now. I want to see you get three fingers up inside that pretty bald pussy of yours so I'll know you can take my cock inside."

Angie seemed eager to do that. I think despite her words, she was more than a little afraid of my cock just yet. As she spread her knees and began to play with herself with her right hand, she seemed much more comfortable and at ease with what we were doing. Obviously playing with her pussy was something Angie was very familiar with.

As she began to toy with her clit, I jacked my long staff several times and then pulled her head toward me gently as her mouth opened up to accept my knob. She had to open wide just to get it in, but once the swollen crown was past her lips, she slid it in easily past the flare. Looking down between her legs, I could see she was already stuffing two fingers into her eager pussy.

"That looks real nice, Angie," I praised her. "Use both hands on yourself. I promise I won't jam this big stick down your throat, baby. Now swab the head with your tongue. Think of it as the swollen head of your own clit that you're licking. I want you to cum for me just like this."

My boss' wife hummed and moaned around the engorged cockhead in her mouth. Her fingers moved frantically. One was strumming her clitoris with quick, sharp movements. The other hand was stretching out her cunt, preparing it for my manhood as she shoved first two fingers rapidly in and out of her wet box and then began to add a third.

As her excitement grew, I tried to wait for just the perfect time. When she finally got all three fingers pumping smoothly in and out, I was ready for my verbal volley.

"You look like such a pretty whore sucking on my cock," I told her gently. Angie's eyes looked up at me, big and round as though she would have protested if her mouth weren't so full of my cock. Still, I watched those fingers. They never stopped or slowed down. If anything, they sped up a little.

"Such a pretty blonde slut," I told her as I put both hands to her head and began to rock an inch or so slowly in and out of her mouth.

Angie moaned softly, a gurgling sound escaping from around the tight plug that prevented her from speaking. Her panting increased so that she was having difficulty breathing through her nose. Still, she showed no signed of wanting to be released from the light grasp of my fingers to her face and neck.

"Only a real whore would be sucking my cock as she fingered her hot cunt," I chanted. "Only a real slut would cum while she fucked herself with her fingers. You're a hot little slut, too. Aren't you Angie? Cum for me, you whore. Cum for me if you want me to fuck you with this cock!"

Angie bit down a little when she came. She made me pay a price for getting her so excited. It wasn't her fault, though. She couldn't help it that she came so hard.

After a whole minute, when she began to relax a little and the grip of her teeth eased up, I pulled my cock out her mouth and allowed Angie to slump over onto her hands and knees. I walked on the other side of her, discarding my clothes as I went until I was directly behind her pretty tanned ass.

As I got on my hands and knees, Angie raised her ass up for my inspection. Her pussy, clearly visible from behind, looked somewhat irritated on the outside, her labia swollen and a bit inflamed. As I spread her vulva out with my fingers, Angie bent her head around and looked back at me.

"Are you going to try to get that big thing up inside me?" she asked.

"No," I told her. When she groaned, I added, "I'm going to do it, not just try."

I seated the thick head into her entrance, giving her hips a nudge with my pelvis to keep it in place. Angie's pussy certainly had enough lubrication to get the job done. No doubt she had coated her fingers well before too. Now she'd soon be bathing my prick in the same stew. Grabbing her hips, I pulled Angie back just enough to stretch the tight ring of muscles at her entrance. She tried to shove back more, tried to get the flare of my swollen crown inside, but I wouldn't let her just yet.

"Ask me for it, Angie," I demanded firmly, holding her hips in that tight grip. She whined and tried to thrust back against me, but I was having none of it. When she hesitated, I gave her ass a sharp swat of my hand.

"You bastard," she growled when I spanked her. Still, she wasn't trying to get away. She was trying to impale herself.

"Ask me nicely for it bitch or I'll make you beg!" I ordered her, then reinforced the order with another sound swat on her other cheek.

"Oh you, motherfucker," she cursed. As she hesitated, I gave her another sound slap and then rapidly another.

"Okay, dammit! Oh, you motherfucker! Please fuck me! Please fuck my goddamn cunt you little shit!"

I jabbed into her, not hard, but firm. I sank in about five quick inches as Angie's pussy flared open and took my girth into her wet hole. She gasped aloud and howled a few more curses as she tried to back up and take me deeper. Still I held her forward, refusing her the deep length she wanted, knowing that she wasn't opened up enough just yet anyway.

For a wife and mother, she was still tighter than I had expected. Either Joe just wasn't fucking her enough or he didn't stretch her out as much as I did. Either way, Angie was a nice, snug fit.

The boss' wife was already moaning deeply as I shallow-fucked her like this. Just for the hell of it, I gave her ass another firm smack.

"Dammit!" She grunted, then tried to bend backwards until she could look at me. When she did, she whined, "Why are you spanking me? Aren't I giving you what you wanted?"

"No, you pretty slut," I said, pumping a little farther into her as I did. "I want to hear how much you love it. Tell me how this cock feels inside you. Tell me how you want me to fuck you."

"Oh you, bastard," she moaned and cursed. "Just fuck me please! Just put it deeper. Let me feel your balls."

I slapped her ass, giving her another pretty handprint. She growled and cursed again. I let her slide a bit further back until she was three-quarters of the way skewered. Still she wasn't talking so I smacked her ass again in the same spot to make it sting even more.

"You, motherfucker! You want to know what this big cock feels like. It feels like you're fucking me with a baseball bat. It feels like you're killing me an inch at a time. It feels fucking wonderful!"

I slapped her ass again when she took a breath and relaxed, not as hard this time, just playful and in a different spot.

When she complained, I told her, "That was just because I wanted to. You've got a great ass, Angie. I'm gonna fuck it and spank it all the time from now on."

She opened up and pushed back and I allowed her to take most of the rest of my cock this time. She was still tight, but her juices were soaking my cock and balls by now. I started digging in and fucking her with longer, harder strokes and Angie started going wild.

My boss' wife started mumbling and murmuring every time I spanked her and fucked her harder. Every now and then she'd tighten up and squeeze against me. Maybe that was her having little mini-orgasms. Maybe it wasn't, I didn't really care. Every time she did tense up, I'd slap her ass. Soon, she began to expect it, began to even raise her ass higher as if demanding to be spanked.

After about ten minutes she loosed up enough for me to fuck her full bore. I was able to take long, hard thrusts that made her ass cheeks quiver every time I rammed into her. Angie began to wail aloud and really did sound like I was about to kill her. Because I'd fucked Rita so much in the last few days, it took a while to build up to where I really needed to cum badly. But eventually I reached that plateau. Angie's ass was crimson by then. I thumbed her asshole roughly as I fucked her hard. There was no finesse to it, just hard-driving, hard-fucking sex. We both were sweating by then. I think Angie had worked up even more of a lather than I had.

Finally I buried myself deep inside and began to hose down the inside of Angie's cunt with my hot semen. My balls pumped and pumped and Angie was so tight that my cum oozed out thickly around my cock. Every so often, as each wave passed, I'd pull back and stab her again and again. Then as I began to squirt again, I'd slap her ass with both hands gently and pump more cum into my new whore.

I had no doubt that Angie was mine any time I wanted her from now on. The problem was, I didn't really want or need her. I had Rita, and Rita would be the one taking up my time. Not that fucking Angie wasn't fun. But it was fun because I didn't really care that much about her. I could fuck her hard and spank her ass, not worrying too much about the consequences.

Angie's pussy still seemed to flutter up and down my shaft as it softened. She had a wet, active cunt, I'd grant her that. Joe was a lucky man, if only he'd just use her right. I got the real distinct feeling that the problem with Joe's and Angie's marriage was that Angie wanted to be in charge too much. She thought Joe owed her for his job and her money that Daddy was giving them. She hadn't said anything so far that led me to believe she respected Joe at all.