Reeducating Rita Ch. 3

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I had softened up somewhat, I smacked Angie's ass gently and told her to cup her pussy with her hand as I pulled out. Sure enough, as I backed out of her, thick globs of cum and cream oozed out into Angie's hand. Getting up stiffly, I walked around and sank down on my knees in front of Angie's face. Putting my hand in her hair, I pulled her head upward gently and held it in place as I stuck my wet cock under her nose.

"Clean me up, Angie," I ordered her. When she whimpered that she wouldn't, I told her, "If you want me to fuck you again, you better lick me clean. Eventually you'll learn to suck it all while I'm hard like my real woman does."

After I had shamed her, Angie tentatively began to lick my cock, still dutifully holding her hand between her legs as I had ordered.

"Do you make her clean you up, too?" Angie asked curiously.

"No, she does it willingly because she loves me," I said somewhat smugly.

After she had licked some more, as she began to swab my balls with her tongue, she stopped and asked, "Do you spank her, too?"

"Oh, yes," I told wistfully. My cock began to get a little fuller at the thought of spanking Rita. "Only I spank her a lot harder. She's a real woman. She can take it."

Looking down at her, I noticed Angie was rubbing her cum-soaked hand into her pussy again. She really was a whore, or maybe I was just bringing out the best in her.

"That's enough now," I told her, backing my cock away out of reach. The blonde woman moaned as of she missed it already, so I told her, "Switch hands now, I want you to lick your fingers clean, too."

She groaned audibly and did as I instructed. She was really getting into being controlled and humiliated, so I ordered her down on her back and told her to keep playing with her pussy.

"You're a hungry bitch, licking your own cum off your fingers. Or are you licking my cum off? Is that it? Do you just love my cum so much already that you have to dip your fingers in your own spermy cunt and get another taste?"

As she licked, I gently slapped the insides of her thighs. It was something new for me, spanking a woman somewhere other than her ass and the back of her thighs. Because of that, I took it easy on her tender flesh, making more sound than sting. But every time I smacked her, it seemed to enflame Angie's passions more.

By now Angie was strumming her clit with her right hand and had three fingers of her left stuffed inside her pussy again. I slid a finger in beside hers, too, getting it all wet and juicy. She was still much looser inside after our hard fucking than she had been before. Angie's three fingers slid quickly in and out with ease.

As I withdrew my wet finger, Angie must have known what was coming. She made as if to protest, but I stung her thighs and she wisely closed her mouth. Or as much as she could, moaning and shaking as she was.

Slowly, I slid my wet finger up Angie's clenching ass. When I got up to the second knuckle, Angie climaxed, gripping the finger strongly. Still, I worked it into her tight sphincter and even pumped it in and out slowly as she continued to cum.

She finally collapsed, exhausted and nearly half out of her mind. We rested, me still leaning over her and my finger still up her ass.

When she came around, I noticed Angie had the bluest eyes I'd ever seen before. I was looking down into her face and I was struck that all of the bitterness and harshness seemed to have gone out of her. It left me thinking that a good hard screwing was just what Angie had been needing for a while.

"I've never been screwed like that," she said in a dreamy tone. "Now I know what a real man's like."

I dug into her with the finger that was in her ass, getting her attention. When she winced, I told her, "You're married to a real man. The only reason he hasn't fucked you like this before was because he probably loves you, which I don't."

When she started to pout some, I told her, "I like you well enough, even though you are just a whore and a slut. But if you want me to keep fucking you, you won't ever say anything bad about Joe to me. You'll treat him better from now on, if you want to stay in my good graces."

After she had rested, I pulled her off the floor heavily. Angie's muscles just didn't seem to be working as coordinately as they had before. We leaned against each other as she told me where the shower was.

We took a long, hot shower together, very reminiscent of my first shower with mother. I washed Angie head to toe as well, noting silently to myself this time what parts of her I'd whip into shape if she were mine. I reminded myself, and often, that this woman was Joe's woman. I still liked Joe and had no intentions of screwing him over.

After we were done, I made her wash me too. She also tried to suck me off when she was through, just like Rita had, only this time I denied Angie what she wanted. I was getting hungry and it was getting later in the afternoon. My guess was that it was a little after two.

So we dried off with a minimum of caresses and hugs. I made her brush her teeth, then I used her toothbrush to brush mine too. Then I leaned her against the counter and did something I'd wanted to do for a while. I kissed Angie deeply and passionately as I felt up her tits and her ass.

She had a nice ass for holding onto. Her tits too, were warm handfuls as well, her nipples eager and responsive. Angie moaned into my mouth as I leaned her back against the cabinet, kissing her roughly as I fondled her with my rough hands. The woman who had started as a tease seemed almost to have disappeared. Replacing her was this beautiful, passionate, complaint woman.

When I'd had my fill, I smacked her flank playfully and told her it was time she fed me. I followed Angie's eager bouncing bottom as she led me to the kitchen. I sat naked as she moved gracefully around the kitchen. We both agreed to something light, so she fixed me a quick sandwich and plied me with sodas and chips and pickles too.

When she'd get close by, I'd either pull her into a bear hug or I'd swat her ass. She never could be sure just which it would be. Once, early on, I even laid her on the table and got a quick taste of that naked pussy. She tasted clean and fresh from our shower, but as I lick and teased her, she began to ooze her own delicious flavor.

By the time we were finished eating, it was getting very close to quitting time. But Joe hadn't told me how long to stay, and watching Angie prance around in her best suit got me feeling horny again. We pushed aside the lunch remains and I laid Joe's wife's naked body out on the table on her back. She spread her own wet lips for me as I entered her, easier and quicker this time.

We had a nice, slow fuck at first. Angie seemed to like looking up at me for a change. I pumped in nice and easy, luxuriating in the snug wet feel of her cunt. Eventually though, Angie started to whimper, needing something more stimulating that she was getting.

So we switched up and Angie turned over and stuck her ass off the end of the table. It reminded me of Rita and the first hard fucking I'd given her across our kitchen table table. The handprints on Angie's ass had been beginning to fade, so I peppered her ass some more with playful, stinging slaps.

It was after one of those rounds of my stinging slaps and Angie's corresponding moans that I saw Joe at the doorway, his cock in his hand, pumping away. He looked on amazed as I fucked his wife roughly and at the way she seemed to be enjoying getting spanked. I didn't see any reason for him to continue to work on himself, not when we had Angie to share.

So, I thrust into her hard and held it in steady until she started to whimper.

"You want me to keep fucking you, my sweet whore?" I asked her nicely. When she begged me to continue, I smacked her ass until she quieted down.

"Okay, I'll keep fucking you, but a friend of mine needs to use your mouth. You'll suck your husband while I fuck you. Won't you, Angie?" I asked, giving her ass a smack each time I popped the question.

Joe finally got the drift as I scooted her over so that her head was hanging off the table. He pulled her hair up roughly and shoved his smaller, but still respectable cock into her face.

"Suck him and suck him good, Angie, or I'll pull out right now and fuck you in the ass instead," I ordered her. I probably wouldn't have, but I felt like bringing her down another notch or two with her husband that she had tried to humiliate right there.

"My god, son! Have you been fucking her like this all day?" Joe asked when Angie began to suck him as I pumped into her aggressively. After the first pleasant sensation had passed, Joe's eyes were wide with amazement.

"She's a hot piece of ass, Joe, once I had whipped her ass a little. She's been a real whore all day ever since I started spanking her," I told him, emphasizing my words with a firm smack to Angie's ass.

"Damn, she's suckin' good, too. Do you have any idea how long it's been since this bitch sucked me this good?" he asked me.

"She's suck you right from now on, Joe," I told him, giving Angie's ass another good pop. "If she doesn't, just spank her ass until she does."

We fucked Angie from both ends for a while, each of us straining to get off in her before the other. Angie writhed and moaned and tried desperately to fuck us both back equally. I know she was fucking back as hard at me as ever. I still peppered her ass when I thought of it. Mostly I just rode her ass hard.

Joe came first, probably because it was his first cum of the day. Or maybe it was the sight of his beautiful wife being fucked so hard or sucking him so good. In any case, he gave a guttural groan and then started cumming in her mouth. After a couple of blasts, he pulled out and finished off on her face and hair.

Hearing her whimpering and mumbling curses, I came again myself, firing off inside her warm cunt over and over as I pushed deep inside her.

"Cup your hand back here again, slut," I demanded, slapping Angie's ass to tell her I was through. As I slid out of her soggy cunt, she covered herself over with her hand again. I knew there wouldn't be as much cum this time around, but I wanted to show Joe the new trick I'd taught her.

Easing Angie gently off the table, I guided her back into a chair to a seating position. She sat down roughly, wincing as her ass settled into the stiff back chair. Then, without complaint, Angie started sucking the flavor off my spermy cock.

Joe stood back in amazement, watching as she licked me fairly clean. Then was further amazed as she licked her fingers clean as well from repeated dips into her cunt.

"My god, son! What have you done with my real wife?" he asked bewildered.

"She's still here, and she'll probably have to be put in her place a few more time until she's really learned her lesson," I told him. Reaching out, I caressed Angie's face as she continued to lick herself clean and realized I'd developed some affection for her.

"I don't mean to be rude, Joe, but I wouldn't mind fucking her again sometime. Maybe we can get together again and I can fuck her front while you fuck her in the ass. Would you like that?"

"Damn, boy! You get her to let me fuck her in the ass and you can fuck her anytime you want!" the older man said.

"You hear that, Angie?" I asked her, pulling up her head by her hair again, getting her attention. "Joe says I can fuck you anytime. You just have to give him what he wants and right now he wants your beautiful ass."

Angie looked up at me, her head wobbling around a bit. She almost looked drunk, but I know she hadn't had anything to drink since early this morning. She was drunk on sex, though, or maybe just on being controlled. With a lopsided grin, she stood up and leaned over the table, spreading her asschecks with her own hands to open herself up.

Joe, who had been limp until then, looked at his wife in astonishment. He stepped towards her and I gave him a silent symbol that he ought to give her a slap on the ass. As he did, his cock began to rear its head again.

Looking in the refrigerator, I came out with a tub of margarine. Remembering what mother had said just this morning, I was disappointed to see that the label clearly read, 'No Salt Added.' Still, it ought to be just what Joe would need.

By the time that I got back to the table, Joe was hard and Angie was whimpering from being whipped so thoroughly. Putting the margarine down within his reach, I suggested to Joe that he concentrate more on fucking her now and whipping her less. She seemed to be very compliant for him now as it was.

As Joe lubricated his pole and Angie's ass, I pulled a chair by her head and sat down in front of her. Angie rolled her head so she could look me in the eye. She smiled, her eyes looking glazed and happy at the same time. I rubbed her hair and caressed her face as Joe prepared to enter her from behind.

"Go easy on her Joe and she might get to where she likes it a lot. Then she'll let you have her ass every day and probably not put up a fight," I suggested to him.

He didn't seem to mind my meddling in his affairs too much. Joe did appeared to be taking my advice and when I left the room he was fucking Angie's ass slow and steady. She was grunting and her mouth had lolled open as she seemed to be enjoying herself. As much as she could anyway having been fucked so hard all day.

I left them to it, as I got dressed alone in the den. Seeing her picture on the mantle, I wondered where the daughter was and why neither Joe nor his wife seemed to be expecting her home. At least, I hoped she wouldn't wander in to find her dad fucking her mother in the ass on the kitchen table.

I waved goodbye to Joe before leaving, telling him I'd see him in the morning. He didn't even stop his steady stroke, just nodded his head and gave me a grateful smile before thrusting into his submissive wife again. As I left, all I heard behind me was their mixture of grunts and groans as I closed the door.

Author's note: I hope you like the direction of the Rita series. Let me know one way or the other by taking a moment and giving me some feedback. I appreciate everyone who's written and voted so far. Thanks, ~~Red