Reeled In

Story Info
Two movie buffs form a bond over their love of Heath Ledger.
1k words
7.6k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
brethard
brethard
195 Followers

"Do you mind if I sit here?"

The redhead startled Mark Robbins with her accent and her smile; she was so pale her body lit up the otherwise dark movie theatre. He thought it was a little odd that she wanted to sit next to him, since the theatre was half-empty.

"Sure!"

"Thank you," she said, sitting down. Her long, curly hair was gorgeous, and her body looked good in her white lace blouse and black jeans. She smelled great, but it wasn't from any perfume, just the beautiful scent of her body.

It was January 22, 2013, an unusually warm winter day, and in about ten minutes, the theatre would show "The Dark Knight" as part of a day-long retrospective honoring Heath Ledger on the fifth anniversary of his passing. Mark was curious about this beauty sitting next to him, so he set aside his usual shyness.

"So, which film of his is your favorite?"

"Oh, I loved him in 'Brokeback Mountain'-it was such a courageous performance! It made me cry."

"I see. He was really good in that movie."

"I loved Heath-we grew up in the same city in Australia."

"Wow-you're from Perth?"

"Yeah."

"Damn, I always wanted to visit Australia! Such a beautiful country."

"Thank you. I moved here a couple of years after he passed away. I wanted to be an actor just like him. Still trying to reach that dream, though."

"Well, don't give up."

"Trust me, I won't! So how do you become a fan?"

"That movie where he played Mel Gibson's son..."

"'The Patriot'?"

"Yeah. He was so awesome in that movie. That and 'Monster's Ball,' the one with Halle Berry."

"Yeah, he was great in both. I'm sure you were happy when Halle won Best Actress for that one."

Mark smiled. "Well, don't tell anybody, but I wanted Nicole to win for 'Moulin Rouge.'"

"Really!"

"Yeah. I was so happy when she won the next year."

"For 'The Hours'?"

"Yeah. I was so jealous of Denzel when he kissed her before he gave her the Oscar."

"That's funny-I was jealous of Nicole when she got a kiss from Denzel!"

"Really!"

"Yeah. They should have done a movie together, don't you think?"

"Yeah, that would be interesting."

"So, if you don't mind me asking, what do you do?"

"I'm actually going to film school-I want to be a director."

"Awesome! Hey, I could be working for you one day."

"I'd love to cast you!"

The redhead blushed and smiled.

"By the way, I don't think I caught your name."

"It's Paige."

"Paige. That's a nice name."

"Thank you."

Mark smiled. "Oh, looks like the film's about to start..."

As the film played, Mark noticed that Paige kept touching his left hand, almost as though she desired as much physical contact as was appropriate in a theatre. He liked the softness of her fingers against his hand, and soon decided to return the favor, lightly touching her pale right hand occasionally. Once, as he did so, Paige held her fingers over his.

She leaned over and whispered.

"It's beautiful, isn't it?"

"What?"

"Look."

Mark looked at their intermingled fingers, his darkness and her paleness, and he couldn't deny how hot it looked.

"You're right, it's beautiful."

She smiled, her bright blue eyes turning Mark on.

Paige invited Mark to join her for a late-night dinner after "The Dark Knight" finished. Over burgers and fries, they continued to discuss Ledger's career, where they were when they learned of his tragic passing, and whether his daughter would one day become an actress. They wanted to continue the conversation after they finished eating, so Paige decided to invite Mark back to her apartment.

Mark couldn't believe how tiny Paige's place was. As he looked at the redhead, he couldn't help wondering if her personality was too big for this place; her beauty certainly was.

"Hey, she asked, "did you ever see that movie 'Candy,' the one he did with Abbie Cornish?"

"No, but I love Abbie. She's gorgeous-I saw her in that Iraq movie, and the one Madonna directed."

"Wow, you really love the Aussie actresses, don't you?"

"Oh yeah," Mark replied breathlessly.

Paige laughed. "You've got a thing for us, I see."

"Yeah, I mean-Cate Blanchett, Toni Collette, Radha Mitchell, Miranda Otto, Isla Fisher, Jacinda Barrett-all of them. They're all so beautiful and talented. The singers, too-Kylie, Tina Arena, Delta Goodrem. And the models-Elle, Jennifer Hawkins, Miranda Kerr..."

"Wow."

"So beautiful."

Paige smiled. "So they turn you on?"

"Yes."

Paige looked down on the floor. "Well, I'm not sure I measure up to any of them..."

"But you do, if you don't mind me saying. You're very beautiful, Paige."

"Thank you!"

"Look, I..."

"What?"

"Uh.."

The shyness suddenly returned. Mark wanted to say it, but he didn't know how.

"Come here," Paige gestured.

Mark walked towards her and was greeted with a soft kiss. He embraced her as they began to take off each other's clothes. In a matter of moments, they were completely naked, Paige admiring Mark's shiny smooth chocolate skin, well-built physique and firm, large cock, Mark aroused as never before by the combination of red hair, pale skin, freckles and a shaved pussy.

They made love enthusiastically, enjoying every kiss, every fondle, every lick, every suck, every love-whisper. Mark loved the sight of her pale ass further illuminated by the moonlight, and Paige loved the sight of his thick, veiny black cock penetrating her pink pussy lips. The sex was raw, urgent, intense, thrilling. Paige would never forget the way Mark kissed her neck, shoulders, breasts and stomach, and Mark would never forget how beautiful Paige's accent sounded when she came.

There was something else they wouldn't forget about that night: a healthy baby boy, 9 pounds and 8 ounces, with beautiful curly reddish hair and brown eyes. As Mark and Paige looked at adorable little Heath Farrell-Robbins, they wondered if he would become an actor like the icon he was named after.

brethard
brethard
195 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Two White Married Wives Two wives stray for black cock.in Interracial Love
Kelly Takes a Turn Visiting her ailing father, Kelly learns about his friend.in Interracial Love
The Black Rooster Resort Ch. 01 A reporter for Molly Magazine visits the exclusive resort.in Interracial Love
Anna Takes a Lover Wife Anna needs more than husband Jack can give.in Interracial Love
Highway Slut A woman is out with friends and later is pulled over.in Interracial Love
More Stories