Reelin' in the Years

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But the sensations kept building, and Lulu's licking, interspersed by her weird, sing-song utterances like "Mmm, Lulu likes lovely lady's sweet pussy," and "Lovely lady likes getting fucked and licked" was driving her wild.

After what could only have been two minutes of this treatment, she came spectacularly. She was making all sorts of strange noises – mewing, grunting, gasping - adding to the general cacophony around her.

After an eternity, her sensations began to subside, but the boy was still thrusting powerfully inside her. Then she felt herself sliding backwards, the cock slipped out of her and she could feel Lucy's face pressed up against her inner thighs. The boy behind her cried out loudly, and she glanced down to see Lucy, obviously with his cock in her mouth.

As his cries subsided, Lucy raised her head. Dribbles of semen were running down from the corners of her mouth. She looked up at Emma and smiled. "Mmm. Lulu likes spunk. Did you enjoy that, lovely lady?"

"Fabulous!" sighed Emma.

"Good. Now your turn. Blondie here isn't going to get me off with his cock. Be an angel, lovely lady, and eat my clitty – please? Clitty, pretty please?" Again, that strange, trance-like smile and a little giggle at her alliteration.

Shakily Emma sank to her knees. She looked round to see who her fuck-buddy had been, but he'd disappeared into the crowd. Behind Lucy, Emma could just about make out Sam, thrusting lazily into the skinny girl as if waiting for something to happen.

Lucy stretched up and kissed Emma full on the lips. Emma tasted the sticky cum which still lingered in Lucy's mouth. Normally she didn't like the taste or texture of semen, but in her current state, this just felt oddly normal. Then she slid to the floor, rolled onto her back, and moved under Lulu's body so her head was between the skinny girl's legs.

Emma had never really had the opportunity to look at a girl's pussy up close before. She's also never seen fucking this close up, except in the occasional porn movie. In the real juicy, pink flesh, in the surreal, dim light, it was extremely erotic.

The sight of Lucy's prominent pussy lips quivering every time Sam's cock thrust into her, the aroma of pussy juices, the wet sounds of sex, were far more of a turn on in the flesh than on the screen.

Seeing Lucy's quite large clitoris, glistening like a moist rosebud in front of her face, Emma decided to give it a try. She ran the tip of her tongue over the soft flesh, and was rewarded by an "ooh!" from Lucy. A sweep of her tongue across clit and inner lips garnered a satisfied "Mmmmm!" Then she decided to go to work.

Grabbing a cushion that was just within reach by Sam's leg, she slipped it under her head to bring her mouth into close proximity to Lucy's pussy. She started with more sweeps of her tongue, this time taking in Lucy's clit, lips and vaginal entrance, as well as Sam's cock and balls, eliciting moans of pleasure from them both.

After a while, she switched to exploring Lucy's pussy lips with her tongue, and then sucking them gently into her mouth. As the girl's moans got louder and more urgent, Emma took Lucy's clit between her lips and began to stimulate it directly. Lucy's moans began to reach a crescendo.

Then Lucy lowered her body onto Emma's and began to lick her pussy again. At first, Emma didn't think she would be able to stand it, so soon after coming, but she soon realised that it was extremely pleasurable.

At the new angle, Sam was clearly having a little difficulty staying inside Lucy, and after a few thrusts his cock slipped out. Emma did the decent thing, tipped her head back and took Sam's cock in her mouth, tasting Lucy's pussy juices strongly, as well as some pre-cum from Sam.

She also inserted two fingers into Lucy's very wet vagina, and stimulated her clit with a thumb. Sam was rather less considerate, thrusting into Emma's mouth as if it were Lucy's pussy. Having put up with this for a while, Emma reached up and removed Sam's cock from her mouth on his next back-stroke, rubbed it against Lucy's pussy and then re-inserted it into her cunt.

Lucy spread her legs wider, pushing her pussy down onto Emma's face, and hollowed her back to give Sam easier entry, while he likewise adjusted his position to make it easier to stay in. Emma snaked her arm around Lucy's slim hip and managed to reach her puckered anus with her own moistened finger.

For the next few minutes, the three of them writhed in an ecstasy of sucking, licking, nibbling and thrusting, with Lucy using her mouth and fingers deftly on Emma's pussy, Emma reciprocating on Lucy's pussy and Sam's balls and cock-shaft, and Sam thrusting with his cock and reaching between the girl's bodies to stroke Emma's and Lucy's tits.

Then, just as she was reaching a peak of excitement, Emma felt hands stroking her inner thighs, reaching under her, probing her wet pussy and anus, pushing her legs wider apart. Another mouth pressed down at the rear of her slit, licking around the entrance to her cunt, lapping at and then probing her bumhole. She squirmed with delight, thrusting back against the pressure.

Within moments she was coming, strongly and deliciously. Lucy's pussy, thrust hard against her mouth, stifled her cries. Then Lucy herself began to moan louder than ever, and was clearly coming fairly dramatically.

Sam's cock was thrusting harder into her, and Sam's moans were rising higher, echoing Lucy's, when suddenly Sam pulled out of Lucy's cunt and a thick stream of cum splashed over Emma's hair and forehead.

She shut her eyes as another spurt hit her cheek, then tipped her head back and took the head of Sam's cock in her mouth. Two more spurts shot into her mouth. His cum didn't taste unpleasant – a kind of neutral flavour – and she swallowed it quickly.

Sam's cock still twitched in her mouth, and he was clearly enjoying the experience of an older woman taking his cock in her mouth at the point of orgasm. It also added, in a strange way, to her own erotic experience, and helped prolong her own orgasm.

The two tongues between her legs had not stopped, and were still driving intense ripples of sensation through her. The world seemed to be reduced to a powerfully organic tunnel, lined with smooth thighs, wet pussies, licking tongues and thrusting, spurting cocks. The air was filled with moans and cries of pleasure, and the thick, heady scent of young bodies having sex. This was erotic heaven – the sexiest fun she'd ever had.

To be continued...

12