Reeling in Hailee

Story Info
Hailee Steinfeld finds her co-stars together
3k words
4.7
34.1k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hailee Steinfeld lightly knocked on the door of a dressing room backstage at a daytime talk show. She was a part of the promotion tour for her new movie 'Pitch Perfect 2' along with stars from the first movie, Anna Kendrick and Brittany Snow. After their interview together, Hailee stayed behind to talk to the host while the two older women snuck off. Now that she was free, the eighteen year old wandered backstage to find her co-stars.

After knocking, Hailee heard sounds from inside the room but no reply. Slowly and quietly, she turned the handle and pushed the door open. She ducked her head in to see her two co-stars, both completely naked. Anna was bent over, her hands touching the ground with straightened legs, with Brittany behind her, her hands gripped tightly to the shorter woman's ass and her hips rocking back and forth. Hailee could faintly see a neon green dildo attached to a black leather strap-on.

"Holy shit," she said, hoping to be quiet.

Hailee was indeed not quiet and drew the attention of the other women, who froze in place and stared at the fresh-faced teen. The five foot, eight inch actress could not move. She stared at the lowercase-h formation the shorter women were in.

"Hailee," Anna said with a surprised look on her face. "Hi."

"H-hi," Hailee responded, her big brown eyes still wide. "I'm sorry, I didn't know you were in here."

"Well we were," Brittany said with a subdued laugh.

"I can see that," Hailee said, stepping inside and closing the door, making sure nobody walking by would see her nude friends. "I didn't know you were lesbians."

"Aww, you are so young," Anna said, still bent over with a ten inch dildo up her cunt. "You can't go anywhere in Hollywood without being bisexual."

"She's right," Brittany added.

"How do you think I got the 'Up in the Air' role and the Oscar nomination?" Anna asked. "I had so many different cocks and cunts in my mouth it's not even funny."

"Haven't you ever used your body to get ahead?" Brittany asked Hailee.

"No I haven't," she said. "I've only ever had sex once and it was on my eighteenth birthday with my old boyfriend."

Brittany pulled her fake cock out of her lover's pussy, leaving a pop and splash sound behind. She started walking towards Hailee with a devilish smile. Hailee was too focused on the dripping juices falling off the toy as it bounced with each of Brittany's steps.

"I don't know about this," Hailee squeaked out, trying to hide the smile of curiosity the came to her face..

"Shh, everyone is nervous their first time," Britany said as she grabbed the younger girl's hand and walked her over to Anna.

"You will love it Hailee," Anna said as grabbed at Hailee's orange hoodie, pulling it slowly off of her shoulders.

"What if I don't like it?" Hailee asked as her black and pink Katy Perry t-shirt was being pulled up her body by Brittany. "I've never been with girls."

"Shh, calm your pretty butt down," Anna whispered as her fingers gently pulled the zipper of her jeans down.

Hailee was shaking in nervousness as the girls pulled her jeans over shapely hips. Within seconds, the teen was standing in just a matching pair of black panties and a bra.

"Isn't she cute?" Anna asked Brittany before giving her a kiss and turning her attention back to Hailee.

Brittany unsnapped Hailee's bra, freeing her average-sized breasts. She instantly rose her arms to cover up but was stopped when Anna forced them back to her side.

"No covering, sweetheart," she said as she grabbed a handful, followed by Brittany who grabbed the other. "Nice and firm."

"Real too," Brittany commented. "It's nice to find a girl not full of silicone."

"Do you think she shaves?" Anna asked, teasing her finger at the waistband of her panties.

"Only one way to find out," Brittany said as she assisted in stripping the last bit of decency off of the younger girl's body. "She doesn't!"

Hailee was humiliated. Normally she kept her pubic hair neatly trimmed up, very short, but with the press tour, she had missed several days of shaving. She had a little, uneven bush above her bright pink pussy lips. She started to cover her crotch up but Anna once again stopped her.

"Someone is shy," Anna said. "I know how to fix that."

Anna fell to her knees and slowly brought her mouth to Hailee's cunt. They locked eyes, bring a slight smile to the younger girl's face. She quickly caught herself and replaced it with a look of caution and reluctance.

"Don't try and hide that smile," Brittany said.

As Hailee looked at Brittany, Anna's lips touched her pussy, causing her to jump and gasp. Brittany grabbed her face and gave her a soft kiss to calm her down. A dreamy look came to Hailee's eyes as she felt her warm, slimy tongue press against hers. At the same time, another hot tongue parted an opening, this time being her tight cunt walls.

Hailee moaned and groaned into Brittany's mouth. Both girls closed their eyes and pushed their tongues against each other. Any reluctance in the eighteen year old was taken away. Having two tongues in her body was enough to convince her to calm down and give it a try.

Anna grasped onto her ass and snuggled her face into Hailee's warm, dampening love tunnel. The girl tensed her cheeks up, tightening the muscles in her pussy and clamping them around Anna's tongue.

Brittany and Hailee were no longer softly kissing but instead were full-on making out. Their tongues wrestled around in the open air while their hands were rubbing each other's backs, pulling themselves as close to each other as humanly possible. They both giggled as they felt their nipples rub together, making them harder than they already were.

Anna pulled away from Hailee's cunt and stood up. After grabbing a handful of both girl's breasts, she reached for the younger girl's hair and forced her to her knees behind her ass. Brittany walked behind the girls, grabbed Hailee's head and gently pushed it between the spread ass cheeks of the former Oscar nominee.

"Give that ass a good licking," Brittany said in a cheerful tone.

Hailee was hesitant, unsure of whether she would be able to force her tongue inside an asshole but with everything that had happened, she had no reason to believe that it was a setup for something disgusting. She closed her eyes and slid her tongue out, touching it to the puckered hole.

"Ooh," Anna purred.

The eighteen year old circled her tongue around the hole, repeatedly teasing an insertion. Once she realized that the taste and smell were fine, she opened her eyes and watched herself as the tongue finally started to enter the hole. Anna cooed again before Brittany moved away from Hailee and started to kiss her short lover's cheek and grope her chest.

Hailee held onto the sides of Anna's hips and swirled her tongue as much as she could in her vise-like ass hole. Like she had done earlier, Hailee felt the anal walls clamp down around her tongue, squeezing it hard and trying to hold it in place despite the high volume of saliva working as lubricant. She pulled her tongue out and began to lap at the clenched hole like a dog. Anna looked behind her and nodded in approval, eliciting a laugh from the girl.

"I think we need to try something else," Brittany said as she began to remove the strap on from around her waist, giving Hailee her first clear look at the cleanly shaven cunt it had covered.

"How long is that thing?" Hailee asked, her eyes glued to the thick toy.

"About eleven inches," Brittany explained.

"I don't think it'll fit in me," Hailee responded.

"You will have time to get ready," Brittany said as she grabbed Anna by the hair and bent her over a table. "You have to be the fuck-er before we let you be the fuck-ee."

Hailee stood up and stared at Anna's presented pussy while the fake-redhead wrapped the leather of the strap-on around her waist.

"Bet you didn't expect to be wearing one of these when you joined the cast," Brittany joked, securing the toy in place. "Hmm, it's a little dry."

Brittany bent over and started giving the green strap-on and sloppy blowjob. Hailee started to laugh as she watched the older woman push forward as far as she could, taking all eleven inches down her throat until her nose was buried deep in pubic hair.

"Will you hurry up?!" Anna yelled. "I was really close to cumming when True Grit walked in," she said, referencing the movie that made Hailee famous.

Brittany pulled away from the toy after having left a thick film of saliva behind. Hailee walked forward and pushed the toy against Anna's damp entrance. She looked down at the eager woman and started to slowly push forward. Behind her, Brittany had wet a finger and started to push it into the teenager. The surprise of anal entry caused Hailee to lunge forward, burying the entire toy in Anna Kendrick's pussy.

"Holy fuck!" Anna screamed, going limp from the force.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to go so hard," Hailee apologized.

"Don't say you're sorry, just grab onto my ass and start fucking!" Anna yelled.

Hailee did as she was told and held onto Anna's hips before slowly retracting the rubber rod until she began to see the head, at which time she started to inch back inside. Taking some time to get used to the situation, the tall brunette began to slowly fuck her older lover. Meanwhile behind her, Brittany was on her knees moving now two fingers in and out of her ass as fast as her shoulder would allow. The speed inside of her made it easier to increase the speed inside of Anna.

It only took about a minute to go from slow love making to straight-up fucking. Any hesitation was gone as the teen violated Anna's cunt like her life depended on it. Anna was moaning very loudly as she tried to dig her fingers into the wooden table to keep still. She felt as if Hailee was about to break her through the table but she could not have possibly cared less. That feeling of near-orgasm that she felt right before the girl first entered the room was quickly back and did not last long.

Anna placed her palms on the table and pushed herself up, arching her back and throwing her head back until she was almost staring the girl in the eyes.

"Pull her hair and make her cum!" Brittany yelled from behind.

Hailee grabbed a lock of Anna's long brown hair in each hand, only slightly slowing the pace of her sexual thrusts. Seconds later, Anna lost her balance and collapsed on the table as her pussy had reached its breaking point. Not wanting to cause pain, Hailee let go of her hair and let her gently fall. She never slowed down as a spray of juice ran down the older actress's inner thigh.

"Good girl," Brittany said, pulling her fingers from the girl's ass and crawling between her legs to lap up the fresh girl-cum from Anna's legs.

Hailee pulled the toy out, which caused it to bop Brittany atop her head. The ginger-haired girl looked up and grinned before continuing to concentrate on cleaning her friend. She got onto her hands and knees and propped her ass up in front of Hailee. Without prompting, the teen fell to her knees and pressed the toy against a fresh passage. Seeing no restrictive response from Brittany, she pushed forward and easily fit all eleven inches in her swampy snatch.

Brittany let out a deep exhale as she felt the rubber slide against her ultra-slick walls. She brought her mouth away from Anna's thighs, allowing her friend to turn around and sit on the floor. She grabbed Anna by the hair and shoved her head into her crotch, forcing her to clean up from the source. Both friends laughed with each other while Hailee was fully concentrated on making Brittany cum just as hard as Anna, if not harder.

Anna stared at Hailee, whose eyes were focused on watching her fake cock slide in and out of the redhead's ass. Beads of sweat were dripping from beat-red her face onto the other woman's bubbly backside.

"Will you cum already?" Hailee said under breath. "I want this in ME."

"Someone's into this more than she expected," Anna commented as she held a handful of Brittany's hair in the palm of her hand.

"No surprise," Brittany responded, pulling her mouth from Anna's cunt.

A loud smack struck Brittany in the ass cheek as Hailee was getting impatient. She wanted to make her cum fast, not just to give her the pleasure that she deserves but because she knew that she would be the next one to take a rough fucking. She continued to spank her until Brittany's body finally hit its climax. Her muscles vibrated as a high-pitched squeal came from her mouth, shooting straight up her friend's relaxed cunt. Anna stroked her hair as she slowly came back to reality.

Hailee pulled the soaked toy from Brittany's cunt and roughly slapped it against her butt before unstrapping it and tossing it to Anna.

"My turn," she said, getting on all fours and presenting her pussy to the girls.

"Damn, you're an eager little bitch," Anna said as she stood up and fastened the strap-on around her waist

Hailee licked her hand and wiped it across her pussy adding to the lubricant that was already naturally forming. Anna got behind her and slammed the dildo in with no hesitation whatsoever.

"Fuck!" Hailee screamed. "Holy shit!"

Anna reached forward and grabbed both of her shoulders while pulling her hips back and thrusting forward and back as fast and hard as she possibly could. Hailee's eyes were wide open, her jaw hanging low and her tongue dangling past her lips. Loud grunts shot out of her agape mouth with each thrust into her super-tight opening.

Without Hailee noticing, Brittany had retrieved a second strap-on and had it fastened tightly to her body. Shuffling on her knees, she made it to Hailee's mouth and poked her tongue with the tip. The dildo was a carbon copy of the one Anna was using except for it being hot pink instead of neon green. Hailee stared up at her with her big brown eyes and winked.

Brittany grabbed her by both ears and gently slid the dry toy into her mouth. Once the toy hit the back of her throat, she slapped her lightly across the face and forced the final few inches inside. Hailee did not struggle at all, she simply stared up at Brittany with a smile on her face.

"No gag reflex?" Brittany asked.

Hailee shook her head while Anna grabbed her hair, pulled her back and forced her forward again, proving her to be right. She continued to do this while fucking her like a wild animal. The young woman grunted and moaned around the thick rubber toy while a look of satisfaction hit her eyes.

Anna was teasing an insertion of her finger into the girl's ass but never penetrated. She was too focused on giving to Hailee what Hailee had given to her. It only took a couple minutes of the double team before the eighteen year old actress experienced the greatest feeling of her life.

With Brittany's toy held still, deep in her throat, Hailee's pussy exploded in the most intense orgasm she (and in her mind, anyone) had ever had. Her tight walls grasped onto the toy and tried to pull it in farther than Anna could push. A high volume of her sweet juices dripped out of her cunt, down the fake cock and onto Anna's leg. Feeling the dampness on her leg, Anna pulled the toy out, causing a splash of the nectar to fall to the ground, forming a small puddle. She reached forward and touched the abused cunt. The feeling of her fingers against Hailee's throbbing cunt lips caused a light spray to shoot out. Anna ducked her head down and caught some of the spray in her mouth before locking her lips onto her.

"That's a good girl," Brittany said, stroking Hailee's hair.

Hailee's eyes were shut and, after Brittany pulled away, she panted and gasped for air. The massive orgasm drained the brunette of almost all of her energy. She rested her head on the carpet, keeping her ass perked up while Anna thoroughly cleaned every last molecule of cum out of her.

After a few minutes with nobody moving, Anna broke away from Hailee and stood up, wiping the feminine musk from her lips. She stuck her wet fingers out to give Brittany a taste before hooking two fingers in Hailee's mouth. The exhausted girl softly sucked her fingers clean until there was nothing left to taste.

"That was amazing," Hailee panted. "I can't believe I just did that."

"Every girl has a slutty side," Anna said as she started to re-dress the girl.

"Anna was skeptical the first time I got her naked and look at her now," Brittany said as she hooked Hailee's bra over her perky breasts.

The older girls fully dressed Hailee up. Her jeans were pulled over her shapely ass. The tight Katy Perry t-shirt was pulled down, clinging to her sweaty, fit body. The girls helped her to her feet and shared a group hug before the older girls got dressed themselves.

"Want to continue this at my place?" Hailee asked. "I just got this big bottle of Tequila from my uncle."

"Tequila? Say no more!" Brittany said, grabbing Hailee's left hand.

"Let's go, bitches," Anna said, grabbing the right.

The three girls left the dressing room hand-in-hand-in-hand and started their journey to Hailee's house.