Ree's Story Ch. 01

Story Info
My introduction to the wild side, a tryst with a married man.
1.8k words
4.2
21.6k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I recently entertained a friend for hours, stimulating him in all ways without ever touching him at all. All I did was tell him about a few good times I've had. I've never thought of myself as a particularly good storyteller, never thought anyone would really be interested in hearing all about my sordid affairs, but that one reaction made me think. So, I thought perhaps maybe there are more of you out there that would enjoy hearing about my many adventures...

My name is Ree, honestly it is. A bit of a lark of a name, but it's about as unique as I am.

I know you're going to need it before long, so allow me to paint a picture of myself for you. I have red hair, not that bright orange, or even a nice strawberry blond, but rather a vibrant red with just a hint of brown in it. Most people are convinced I get it from a bottle, but it's all mine. And before you ask, 'cuz I know you're thinking it, yes I'm red all over. I'm not too very tall, only 5'1" but I still manage to stand out in a crowd. I have never been a slender girl. I developed by the time I was ten, and by high school I was all tits and ass. And believe me, I learned to use them.

I've never believed in serious relationships. I like my freedom, and I like to have fun. Don't get me wrong, I'm not against anyone else having them, they just aren't for me. I've spent the last few years with a string of "good friends" to pass the time away with. I guess the most well known term would be "fuck buddies" but it isn't always just fucking. It's so much more.

I guess it would be appropriate to have the first story I tell be the one that started me on my wild path. It's still the one memory that can get me wet just thinking about it...

I was barely legal when I started learning how the right words and movements could get me anything I wanted. I started working at 16 and I always had a secret crush on my boss, J. He wasn't a stupid man, and while the flirtation was always there, neither of us ever acted on it, after all, I was jail bait. I used to not only work under him, but occasionally watch his children while he and his wife went out. By the time my 18th birthday came around, things were at a constant boil between us. The sexual tension was amazing, and I'll admit, I encouraged it, often wearing the shortest of skirts, the most revealing tops, daring him on all occasions.

About a week after I turned 18, I had an evening of babysitting to attend to. J had to attend a late work meeting, and his wife was at her parents house for some sort of dinner party. (She was from a very high class background.) I had been up earlier than usual, so when the kids were in bed, I relaxed on the couch and drifted off myself. I awoke to realize that my shirt, which was already revealing, had shifted further and partially exposed my left breast, almost to the nipple. While that in itself may not seem like much, when I started to move, I noticed J sitting on the chair across from me, noticeably aroused. I smiled at him.

"I'm sorry to put you in such an uncomfortable position."

"You aren't the one who needs to be sorry."

In one swift move, without hesitation, he knelt in front of me, cupping my breast, pulling the shirt to expose it further.

"You don't know how long I've wanted this."

His mouth was over me, licking, sucking, teasing my nipple. I shuddered in the pleasure arching into his mouth, welcoming his warm flickers, feeling alive with every movement.

As quick as he began he stopped, as though suddenly ashamed of what he had done, worried about how I would react to him. He leaned back, "Oh, God. I'm sorry, Ree."

I looked at him, with all the seductive prowess that I had learned thus far, and swiftly pulled my shirt over my head, exposing my breasts fully. I reached out to him, lowered my mouth to his, and claimed his tongue for my own. I told him with my own mouth, just how little he had to be sorry about. I then lay back and urged him forward onto me, to please me once again.

He did not disappoint. As he leaned into my mounds of exposed flesh, I saw the looks of wonder and awe, mixed with the knowledge that he was being a very bad boy, and loving every second of it. As he worked his magic on me, making me quiver and moan in ecstasy, I felt his arousal grow stronger and stronger, more of a strain on his slacks. The pressure of his dick pounding against my pussy, although still fully clothed, combined with the feel of his mouth on my tits, was enough to send me into the first orgasm of the night. He stopped, and looked at me.

"I never knew anyone could cum from that, you amaze me."

"Let me amaze you even further."

I pushed him to a sitting position, and straddled his legs. I pulled at his tie, loosening it, and unbuttoned his shirt, tracing my fingertips along his chest, leaving a trail of light kisses, stopping briefly to nibble his nipples. I moved down his body swiftly, undoing his pants, and letting his cock breathe. It was beautiful to me, much larger than any I had been with before. I couldn't resist tasting it. I started slowly licking the tip, circling my tongue around the very topmost of his shaft. With his low moans as encouragement, I moved down, cupping his balls and taking more and more into my mouth. I teased and suckled, while gently massaging his balls in my hand. I quickened the pace, sucking with more intensity, feeling him throb with pleasure. I was fully prepared to end it there, I wasn't opposed to swallowing. I also didn't know what time his wife was expected home, and I didn't want to risk her walking in. He however, had different ideas. Just as I felt that I had him on the brink, he pushed me away.

"As much as I love the treatment you are giving me, I want to fill you. I want to show you what a man feels like, not those little boys you've had until now."

His pants were gone now, as he lowered me down onto the floor, teasing the lips of my pussy with his tip. He teased me until I felt I could take no more, and I grabbed his ass, and pulled him fully into me.

I think the amount of pleasure surprised us both. It was so tight, so sensitive. He quickened his thrusts and within moments had me encased in pleasure again. He had the perfect pace...fast and rough followed by slow and tender, one and then the other, over and over, making the pleasure so much more intense. He nuzzled my breasts with his face, licking and teasing, all the while fucking me like I had never been fucked.

At last, exhausted, I felt the explosion of pleasure as he allowed himself a well deserved release.

"I never knew it could be like that. All these years I've stared at your tits, wondering how they might taste, how you might feel, and I never knew it would be that explosive." We eventually got up and dressed, both still reveling in the amazing sex we had shared. And not a moment too soon. We were just dressed and sitting closer than we should be when we heard the door. We quickly moved apart and were the picture of innocence as his wife walked in.

He drove me home that night, and all the way, my hand found his cock and stroked him into another erection. I could tell he was having difficulties keeping his attention on the road, and as we neared my parents house (I was still technically in school and lived there) he seemed to be overly excited. He pulled over a few blocks early. He reached over and pulled my panties aside to allow him to move up my skirt and into my hot wet cunt again. His fingers found there way into me, testing, teasing. He gently rolled my clit in his finger tips, giving me immense waves of pleasure. His motions got quicker, his pace intensified, and again, he gave me a first, my first orgasm from fingers alone.

I reached for him then, undoing his belt, grasping to release him, and feel him again. He fumbled to help me, pulling his slacks open, and moving his underwear down to reveal his big beautiful dick. Even though I had seen it, not even an hour earlier, I was still enthralled with the size of it. I reached for it, giving it a few quick steady tugs, rubbing the length up and down with my hand.

He pulled my hand away and moved his seat all the way back. He pulled me over onto his lap, and onto his fully erect dick. Eagerly, I took him into my pussy, feeling him once again fill me with so much intensity. I moved quickly, high on the adrenaline, the fear of someone seeing us. I rode hard, shaking the car, and cumming over and over again from the angle of his dick slamming in and out, hitting both my clit and my g-spot. I have never again had such an explosive round of car sex. As I came over and over again, he claimed my mouth with his own, fiercely, both keeping the screams from escaping, and making me feel even hotter, making me want more.

I felt his excitement reaching the brink, and he reached down and cupped my ass to pull me closer to him. He moved his mouth onto my neck, and gently bit my ear. Finally, just as I felt his release, he whispered, "I've never wanted to cum this bad."

I smiled at his expression and kissed him again, a little more tenderly, feeling his throbbing begin to subside. I nibbled at his neck, causing a low moan to escape his mouth.

"You are more fucking amazing that I ever could have imagined, Ree. I have never known anything like this. We will definitely have to do this again."

Coyly, with new found arrogance, I licked his ear. "Only if you're a good boy..." I moved off his lap, recovered myself and hopped out of the car and headed up the block to my house.

From there, I would grow sexually and learn so many more tricks, with so many other lovers...But that is a story for another time...