Reesa Ch. 02

Story Info
Stephen and Reesa find their way through DC politics.
12.6k words
4.55
14.9k
12

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/20/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The medics allowed Stephen to ride in the back of the ambulance. They put an oxygen mask on Reesa and started her with an IV. They also put a patch on her shoulder blade to help with the pain. She was breathing heavily but it was apparent that with each breath there was pain, he could see it in her eyes. Slowly she began to calm down as they neared the George Washington medical center. Stephen jumped out of the ambulance and watched as they wheeled her away.

He spoke to one of the admitting nurses, who recognizing him, told him that a doctor would be with her immediately and then report anything to him. She questioned him about family and insurance, he replying that her grandmother would be there shortly.

Stephen paced up and down, not exactly sure what to do. He immediately called Jack, the in-charge of security. Jack told him not to talk to anyone, except get the medical report from the doctor and wait till he arrived, which would be about thirty minutes.

Shortly after closing his cell phone a nurse came up to him, "Mr. Williams? The young woman we just admitted would like a word with you."

"Is she ok? Is there any internal damage?"

"We don't know yet Mr. Williams. The doctor ordered an MRI and only then will we know."

As Stephen thanked her for the information the nurse led him down a hall into a small room where Reesa was lying on a bed, hooked up to an IV, oxygen tubes in her nostrils, and several wires connected to a monitor.

Stephen rushed up to her and grabbed her hand, being careful not to touch her anywhere she might be bruised. She looked a mess. Someone beat her badly. There was a bandage on her head, and one across her chest, perhaps a few broken rips. Her face was puffed up, but at least no longer bleeding.

She started to talk, but Stephen hushed her, she didn't have to say anything, just relax.

"No ... Stephen, listen ... I have to tell ... you something. I'm sorry ..."

With short sentences broken by gasps, Reesa related to him how she got into this mess. Stephen sat there listening to her stunned by her confession. At some point he let her hand go, unable to believe the words she was saying, to believe that she was capable of such a thing. Reesa was crying and reached her arm out for him, but Stephen didn't have it in him to give her his hand. He couldn't say or do anything.

Shaking his head, more to himself in disbelief, he walked out of the room, nearly bumping into an older black woman. It took him a moment to realize that it was Emma Jackson, Reesa's grandmother.

She just looked at him then at Reesa, not believing that this was the man Reesa had been so anxious about for the past week -- Stephen Williams, personal advisor to the President. Her granddaughter, Reesa Jackson and Stephen Williams? Not possible, her mind was turning over in her head what was going on. And now he looked so despondent, so upset, while her initial thought it was bad news about Reesa, she sensed it was something else.

"Ms. Jackson, Reesa is inside. She's in a lot of pain and they are waiting to take her for an MRI to see the extent of internal damage. She's been beaten badly," Stephen was saying almost absent mindedly. But she had little time to listen as she rushed in to see Reesa, both women crying as Stephen walked away.

By the time he returned to the waiting area Stephen knew he had to call Jack back and give him the details of what Reesa had just confessed. Within ten minutes two men in suits walked into the waiting room and straight up to Stephen. They introduced themselves as FBI agents sent by Jack and were there to interview Reesa. Just then Jack strode in as well, a coffee in hand. It was now nearing midnight and it was going to be a long night. Jack spoke with the agents and then with the admitting nurse, eventually with some administrators before being taken back to see Reesa.

Jack came over and sat next to Stephen. "Let's go out to the car and talk, you need to tell me everything -- what she said, how she said it -- so we can try and figure this thing out."

Once in the privacy of Jack's car, Stephen told him everything, going back to the afternoon he first met Reesa on the basketball court and how he was supposed to meet Ryan there, but he cancelled last minute. He told him about the bet, the sex, and the early morning fuck after she found his childhood photo album. He also told him about how she left when he reported everything Jack had found at about her.

But what Jack was really interested in was her confession and explanation of why she was beaten up.

"God, what an idiot I am! Seriously, I really thought I loved her. And then this, it was all a set-up. What a fool I am!"

"Stephen, listen, I don't know all the details yet, but it doesn't match up. What you told me just doesn't make sense for her -- she doesn't fit the profile."

Stephen then went into details about Reesa's confession. A month ago she was forced into the back of a large Caddy and three men held her at gun point. They told her all about her loser of a father and how he owed them money and that they would make her family suffer if she didn't do exactly what they instructed her to do. They gave details about her sister's daily schedule, down to what classes she was taking at Wellesley, as well as her own schedule of classes. Not forgetting to mention how they could have her grandmother fired from her job.

They told Reesa she was to make the moves on Stephen Williams and get him to have sex with her. That was all. They would contact her with details of where she could find him and would provide her an apartment nearby to take him to. It was all too confusing. She assumed they would videotape their sex and attempt to embarrass him into quitting his position as senior advisor to the President. But he wasn't married or anything, so how would sex with her matter? It just didn't made sense.

Before they dumped her off they made threats to rape her, manhandling her in the back of the large car, one man holding her from behind while another roughly grabbed her tits. She tried kicking, but the feel of the cold metal of a gun barrel against her temple made her stop. They didn't do anything more than that, but it was enough to scare her. They were calling her a "black whore", daughter of a "slut on crack," and on and on racially and sexually molesting her. The men dumped her out of the car. She was shaken and for a few days confused about what to do. Then one day rolled into another and after a week as they never contacted her she figured it was all just a bad dream, probably some bookies trying to make a threat to her loser of a father.

Then one day she received a phone call instructing her to go to the neighborhood basketball court and that Stephen would be there. They then texted her the address of an apartment she would taken him to. Reesa sat in her room for ten minutes shaking, wondering if she could just run away, escape whatever it was she was about to get herself ensnared in. She then received another text: "you better be on your way to the court in 5 minutes, we're watching you!" She had no idea who she was dealing with, but realized she had no choice. She tried to rationalize in her head, sex with Stephen Williams, the President's right hand man, how bad could that be? One of the most powerful men in DC, who also happens to be kind of hot looking, even if he is older.

Reesa immediate recognized him on the court and started to get cold feet again. She started by shooting a few hoops on her own when she received a phone call. They informed her that the person he was waiting for would not be making it, so she had a free and easy opportunity to seduce him back to the apartment. During the game, Reesa relaxed, enjoying the bantering and the way he played basketball. He wasn't lazy, he went all out, and knew how to read his opponent -- both physically as well as mentally. She tried half-heartedly to get him to come with her to the apartment, but found herself drawn to the idea of being inside his home, seeing how he lived.

As Stephen showered she received a phone call "Bitch you fucked up you worthless whore. You better fuck him. Stupid bitch, if you fuck this up now, you will pay the price -- you and your family!"

After the call, she was again shaken up, still confused about what they were wanting. She welcomed the offer of a shower, though she felt extremely uncomfortable by the idea, she needed the time alone to regain her composer.

However, after she had had sex with Stephen, and the most amazing sex she had had, ever. He made love to her, he made her climax, and seemed to love doing it. She always felt so guarded when she was with a guy, but with Stephen, only having just met him, she felt so comfortable, so relaxed, so able to be herself. When she had gone downstairs in the middle of the night she was going to call them, whoever they were. But then she started to look at his photo album and realized his back ground; Stephen, unlike most the DC insiders, wasn't some rich kid who had everything handed to them on a silver platter. She saw the pictures of Michelle and Stephen as awkward teens and then in college and even pictures of Stephen at her weddings, there with the now President. She could see in the pictures the scared young kid and then the more at ease teen. It was so obvious that his father was an abuser, she could see it so clearly, making Stephen that much more real, and remarkable that he was such a caring and gentle lover. Reesa realized that Stephen was a real person, with a real history, with a real connection to the White House. She didn't know what they were going to do with the fact that she had slept with him, but she no longer wanted a part of it.

When Stephen woke up and watched her that night and she asked to be fucked it was because she knew it would be the last time; that it was a set up and despite some growing interest and desire she knew she had fucked up and would never see Stephen again. She wanted him to fuck her, to posses her, almost abuse her for the crime she undoubtedly was about to commit. Only, she couldn't walk away from Stephen that easily.

As they lounged around that next day making love, she felt safe, comfortable, for the first time in her life, she felt someone was taking her for who she was. Then he confessed that he did a background check on her bringing into question his lack of trust of her. But then, he couldn't trust her, could he? She was not really as upset as she let on; it was merely an excuse to get away from him, to end something sooner rather than later when there would be more pain.

She still had no clue what it was the men were going to do with the information about her and him fucking. But two days later they picked her up again. She told them about the first night and how they fucked and even the next day. But that was it, not about the following night when she cooked him dinner and sucked him off in his hallway.

Stephen was embarrassed talking to Jack, telling him all the details, but he didn't leave anything out. He mentioned each time they had fucked, what they had done, what they had eaten. Jack himself was quite taken aback at the detail. He had been working security for many major political figures over the years. This was certainly not the first time some White House staff member had had sex; hell, even a few Presidents had been down that path. But it was the first time he ever felt that someone was telling him the complete and honest details.

Stephen went on relating Reesa's story, leading up to her being beaten up. When the men held her they told her she was going to file a case of rape against Stephen Williams. It would come down to Reesa's story against his and maybe he wouldn't be convicted, maybe he would. The important thing for them was that was the charge was made, true or not, he would have to resign, creating a great embarrassment for the White House. That was their plan, merely to ruin a few lives to embarrass the new President. They threw in a few racist jokes about her, the President, and the First Lady, making Reesa think that perhaps they were members of some white supremacist group.

Reesa was instructed to go to the police station the next day and file the charge. Only she didn't do it. It took them two days to find her, but they found her and then beat the crap out of her, threatening her family. They then dumped her in front of Stephen's house, figuring that would be a good start to a scandalous story. They also happened to mention to her the plan they had for Ryan McBride. They had set him up with some young woman who seduced him into sex. She was going to come out and say she was just 16 years old! She wasn't, she was a college student, but she apparently looked young enough. It would take the reporters and all a few days to realize that she was really 19, but in those few days, his career would be over and the White House would have another embarrassment to deal with.

As Stephen related the story to Jack, he realized what he had to do as part of his position. He had to act quickly to counter the negative stories that might come out in the morning press and deal with Ryan. But first, he had to see Reesa.

After a little searching he found that she was now in a private room. Her grandmother was waiting patiently outside, while the two FBI agents continued questioning her. They had taken her for an MRI and Ms. Jackson was waiting for the results. Stephen started to make his way into her room but Emma Jackson stopped him, holding on to his arm.

"Mr. Williams ..."

"Please call me Stephen."

"Ok, Stephen, I don't know everything that has happened, between you and her, or what trouble she has gotten herself into. What I do know is whatever faults she has, and lord knows she has a few, though by the grace of God, she is an angel compared to her father and mother. But because of them, she is vulnerable. She is hard and cold on the outside, but inside she is a little girl that needs security and love. I've tried to provide her that, but it isn't easy. Stephen, for the past week that girl has driven me crazy and I couldn't figure out why; she was so tormented. Now I know why. I saw it in her eyes. Yes, she has done something horribly wrong and feels so much guilt, but that isn't what torments her. For the first time in that girl's life I've seen something in her eyes, and maybe you don't want to hear this now, but if there is anything I know, it is that she is madly and deeply in love with you. So, please, whatever you do, at this moment, please don't make her regret it and crawl back inside her shell. I know you have every right to walk away from her after what she did, but please, if you have any heart, wait till she is less vulnerable."

Stephen listened to her and smiled warmly, giving Emma a big hug, surprising her.

"Ms. Jackson ..."

"Emma!"

Stephen laughed, "Emma, thank you for your honesty and for confirming what I sensed. I have no clue what happened between us, but I love your granddaughter, and I'll do my best not to hurt her in anyway. Things are a little complicated right now, but you know, if it wasn't for this mess, we never would have met. I'll let her tell you what happened. She played me at first, but it was only because she was forced into that situation that we had the opportunity to meet and fall in love. It's crazy, but it's a blessing!"

Stephen then turned, with a warm sense of purpose and entered Reesa's hospital room. He asked the two FBI agents if he could have a moment alone with Reesa and they politely left. As he neared Reesa's bed, he saw in her eyes for the first time since meeting her a week ago a sustained emotion, but it was fear, perhaps tinged with regret. But as he leaned over her, perhaps reading his own eyes, Reesa's began to sparkle, and it wasn't just from the tears.

Stephen wanted to kiss her, but her lips were all swollen. Instead, he lifted her hand and kissed it, holding it in both his, "Reesa, I am so sorry you are in this mess, but we are working on fixing it. With the information you provided, the FBI has a good lead on finding these men. It will be over soon. You paid a heavy price. But you'll be ok, soon your jaw won't hurt so much and you'll be back to flipping me shit in no time!"

Reesa tried to laugh but it hurt too much. Stephen reached down and very gently rubbed her cheek. "Reesa, I love you. We'll make this work." He then leaned over and kissed her forehead. "I have to go back to the office, we have to work on softening the potential media frenzy around all of this, but it will blow over. Don't worry, we have it under control. And I know the FBI will soon have the bastards who did this to you. It will be over soon. I know it is grueling, but please help out the agents in any way you can. I love you! Oh, and before I forget, there is one condition to my love."

Reesa looked up at him with a flash of concern. "No more 'white boy' crap!" They both started to laugh.

"Stephen," Reesa hoarsely whispered, "Thank you. I'm sorry ..."

"Don't be sorry, don't ever be sorry. Fate has a strange way of working, but remember, what happened, happened, and it brought us together!"

"Stephen, I love you."

"I have to go now. Rest when you can and I'll be back later. I'll make sure your grandmother is well taken care of."

Before leaving Stephen spoke with one of the administrators and arranged for an extra bed in Reesa's room for her grandmother to stay and also for them to provide her the necessary night things. He also found out that the MRI came back and there are no signs of internal trauma or bleeding. Reesa had three broken ribs, several deep lacerations that required stitching, and some trauma to her jaw, but it wasn't broken. She had lots of bruises, and would be in pain for some time. They suggested she stay in the hospital for the next two nights, just to monitor her and to keep her on a balanced pain control regimen.

As George was driving him over to the White House, Stephen made a few phone calls. The first was to Ryan. He didn't give him any details, only that there was a security issue and they had to have some meetings. He would be there in half an hour. He tried calling Lynda, but she didn't pick up. It was one in the morning, but he knew she lived by her phone. He'll have time to work out that issue. More importantly, Stephen reflected, he had to counter any reports that might be coming out in the morning newspapers.

When he got to the office he called in Grace, one of the assistant Press Secretaries, who happened to have night duty that week. He did not give her the full details but enough information to fish around the different media outlets to see what they might know, particularly if there were any stories about any White House staff that might be on the morning talk shows or in the newspapers.

Within twenty minutes Grace was back in Stephen's office to report that there did not seem to be any negative stories, at least not personal ones, in the next day's press. That was a huge relief. In the mean time Stephen had spoken with Jack who reported that they had indeed identified, though not yet located, the culprits, members of a militant white supremacist group that was out to embarrass if not destroy the country's first black president. Apparently, from the intel they had gathered, this was the first line of attack -- discredit the White House by exposing scandalous behavior of the President's top advisors. For me, it was to be a rape charge and for Ryan statutory rape of a minor. Apparently, there was even an attempt to draw Bridgette Thompson into a scandal by exposing pictures of her fucking different men. Only, she never fell for the trap. Stephen couldn't help but think how unfortunate that was, sex pictures of Bridgette would be amazing to see! She was drop dead gorgeous, but also extremely stuck up. She had light ebony skin, tall, thin, long shapely legs, a perfect ass, that she always showed off in her tight skirts, and ample cleavage that she also loved to show, though always with class.