Reesa Ch. 03

Story Info
Stephen and Reesa's relationship continues to deepen.
11.2k words
4.44
15.2k
11

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/20/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tessa stayed in DC through the weekend helping to nurse Reesa and take care of their grandmother. She returned Sunday evening to Wellesley by train. Though they spoke often on the phone, Reesa and Stephen had not seen each other, opting instead to wait for the media frenzy to die down. There was a brief interest in who this woman was in Stephen Williams' life. But little more was dragged up then already known – graduate student at SAIS, grandmother working as a cleaning woman in the Senate office building, sister attending Wellesley College, mother died from an overdose, father an alcoholic/drug addict. Some journalist was able to get her university id photo and that became her look to the world, upsetting Reesa as it was so unflattering. Stephen, on the other hand, thought it looked quite good. A few of the talking heads mentioned something about her age compared to Stephens, but it didn't go far as a story. Instead, there was extensive focus on various home-grown terrorist groups, just as Stephen and Bridgette had hoped. After a week the headline news was chasing different stories, with increasing focus on China and the upcoming visit by the President.

Ryan didn't fare as well, but with Marcie fully supporting him even that story died and he was able to return to his work in the White House. There were some attempts to make it a political issue with threats of an inquiry into the sex, but the democratic leadership of congress was able to direct the inquiry specifically on homegrown militant groups.

Finally, after some days, Stephen sent George to pick Reesa up and bring her to his place for dinner while her grandmother worked. As soon as she walked in the door they kissed, hard and passionately, their tongues dueling. Stephen's hands roamed over her hard body, making her wince once as he accidently pressed a hand into her ribs. He grabbed her ass, pulling her tight into him, making sure she could feel his hard cock pressed against her stomach. Reesa responded by grinding her hips against him, eliciting a loud moan of pleasure from Stephen.

Reesa freed herself from his grip and slid down onto her knees undoing his trousers.

"Reesa ... oh," he groaned as she cupped his balls and massaged his cock. "You ... you don't have to ..."

"Don't have to what? You don't like this anymore?" She teased him, biting his cock through his boxers. She then pulled them down, grabbing hold of his freed cock and immediately sucked on it, pushing it deep into her mouth. She then went to work on his cock, stroking and sucking it, gliding it back and forth over her lips, into her mouth, twirling her tongue around it. It had now been a week and a half since Stephen was last with her and he didn't last long, filling her mouth with his cum. Reesa licked his cock clean, swallowed every dropped, then licked her own lips, "mmmm can't wait for the second course."

She stayed the night. At first they made love, a gentle kissing and nibbling and cuddling, then slowly their love making transformed into carnal fucking as Stephen took her from behind, once again fingering her ass, this time with no objections.

Each night that week Reesa spent the night at Stephen's, each night they fucked, and sucked, and licked, and made sweet passionate love. They would also lay there naked, their bodies entangled, her dark ebony skin molding into his white skin, sharing their worlds, their desires, hopes, and fears. She opened up to him, relishing in the release, of finding someone she could be herself with. Each morning as he headed back to the White House and she to the university, it took them forever to part, kissing, hugging, perhaps even a quick blow job before he walked out the door.

On Thursday, Reesa received an unexpected phone call.

"Is this Reesa Jackson? I am Anna Davis calling, I have the First Lady on the line for you, will you hold one second?"

Reesa was stunned. She knew she was flirting with the halls of power, but somehow that aspect of Stephen's life seemed so unreal to her.

"Reesa, I'm sorry to trouble you, this is Michelle."

"No, no, of course not. It's an honor, unexpected to hear from you like this."

"Yes, I expect Stephen didn't mention e to you."

"Oh, quite the contrary, ma'm, Mrs. First Lady ..."

"Please, call me Michelle. Anyone that has stolen my little brother's heart like you have has earned the right to call me Michelle."

"Brother?"

"That's our little joke. But why I'm calling is that this weekend we have some family time over at Camp David. The girls haven't seen Stephen in ages and we would like to invite you both to join us this Friday through Sunday. I hope you can make it, I'm sorry it is kind of last minute, that is how our lives are. It will be relaxing, there's a pool, golf, if you happen to golf, I certainly don't, other things to keep one's self busy, and lots of time to visit. I hope you and Stephen didn't have any plans."

"Of course, we'd love to. I know I would. This is such an honor. I don't know how to thank you. I will speak to Stephen and let you know as soon as possible."

"Excellent! You can call my assistant, Anna, on this number and confirm. I'm assuming Stephen will drive. We'll be there after five tomorrow afternoon. I so look forward to finally meeting. Stephen can't stop talking about you."

"Thank you ma'm, Michelle. I too look forward to meeting Stephen's older sister."

Michelle laughed and then disconnected.

Reesa was beside herself with joy at such a unique opportunity, spending the weekend with the President and his family! Her mind started to race a hundred miles a minute, wondering what to wear, what to take, how should she great the President, and on and on.

Reesa was a nervous wreck on the drive up to Camp David, talking a mile a minute the entire time. Stephen had never seen her quite so excited and so unsure of herself, it was so unlike Reesa. As they drove up to and entered the main security gate she fell completely silent, taking in deep breaths. Stephen pointed out the compound where the current negotiations were taking place with representatives of the Chinese government and then they drove up to the Presidential compound. Reesa took another deep breath as they were cleared through the last security gate.

They were showed to their suite and started to unpack. After a few minutes there was a knock on the door, assuming it was one of the staff members, Reesa yelled out, "come in!"

And in walked the First Lady. Reesa started to stammer, making an apology, but Michelle made nothing of it.

"So I see Stephen's taste in women has gone up a notch or two, though I fail to understand what a beautiful, intelligent woman like you sees in him!" Michelle said laughing as she and Stephen hugged. She then walked over to Reesa and gave her a big hug, whispering in her ear, "relax, you are amongst family. You'll fit right in."

"You continue to unpack while I take this lovely woman out to meet the kids and that husband of mine, if I can ever find him." And out they went as Stephen lingered behind, knowing that everything Michelle did was with intention, figuring she didn't want him around at the moment.

After about ten minutes he made his way out to the back of the compound where there was a large patio area overlooking a pool. Reesa was sitting on the edge of the pool, talking and playing with the girls – a very good sign. As soon as they saw Stephen walk out onto the patio they screamed, "Uncle Stephen" in unison and came running over to him jumping into his arms. Reesa also made her way over and was standing next to him as the girls jabbered on about things they've done since they last met.

Sasha then whispered, loudly so everyone could here, "good job on finding Reesa! I think she'll fit right in, unlike your last girlfriend." At which everyone laughed, remembering how utterly uncomfortable Lynda had felt around the two girls, having no skills to talk about anything that wasn't professionally driven.

The President warmly welcomed Stephen and they all sat down and had some wine and chatted as the girls ran back to the pool. Reesa felt right at ease as the conversation swirled around a variety of subjects, from major political issues to concerns about the girls' education to life back in Chicago. Somewhere amidst the lively conversation, a barbecue dinner had been served, along with dessert and soon everyone was ready to turn in.

As they entered their suite, Stephen couldn't keep his hands off of Reesa, grabbing her from behind, he cupped her breasts and shoved his semi-hard cock along her ass. Reesa pushed him away, teasing him. "Stephen, your boss is sleeping down the hall, behave yourself," she said coyly, though unable to hide her own desire in her sparkling eyes. As Stephen approached her again, she pushed him into the lounge chair and started to sway her body seductively in front of him. Twirling around she slowly lifted the hem of her skirt, exposing the dark flesh of her tight ass, encased in a red lace panty.

Stephen looked on mesmerized as Reesa performed a strip-tease for him slowly pulling down the straps of her dress, shaking her big tits in his face as she unhooked her bra, then sliding her panty-clad ass over his protruding cock. Still in her panties and heeled sandals, Reesa slid down on her knees in front of him and slowly, teasingly released his cock. Stephen just sat back enjoying the show and the sight of his cock slipping between her succulent lips. Reesa looked up into his eyes, not having to say a word, lusciously licking her lips. Her eyes were alit with passion, with desire, and with a playfulness that Stephen had only seen glimpses of in the past few days.

Bringing Stephen near to climax, Reesa popped his cock out of her mouth, not letting him cum. Stephen gasped at the unexpected disruption of his orgasm. By then he was naked, having stripped off his clothes while Reesa was sucking him. He stood up and grabbed her, his hard cock pressed against her lower stomach, and kissed her. They kissed long and hard, their tongues dueling in desire. He then broke the kiss and stepped back and admired the ebony beauty standing naked. Her dark nipples hard, her pussy glistening with her desire, her chest slightly heaving with anticipation. They fucked in Stephen's favorite position, Reesa on top riding his white cock, allowing him to view it disappearing into her black pussy, and more importantly to suck on her young, firm breasts.

She came like she hadn't in a long time, if ever, shaking as the orgasm ripped through her body. Stephen had never seen her have such an intense orgasm. After her shaking stopped, she collapsed on top of him and he gently rolled her onto the bed. She was out for several minutes. Watching the satiated Reesa, Stephen reflected back about the first night he and Lynda had slept in the President's compound of Camp David.

She was not her usual sexually reserved, prudish self. As soon as they walked into the room, she became the aggressor, pushing him against the wall, mauling him, stripping his close off as they kissed hard and passionately. They had fucked three times that night, a first! He realized then the old adage of how power is an aphrodisiac. He assumed the same with Reesa. How wrong he was. For her it was the discovery of herself, of finding people, even if it was the President of the United States and his family, who allowed her to be herself. She didn't have to hide behind her cold façade; she felt safe and thus was willing to let herself go with Stephen. It was love, comfort, and security that drove her to such an erotic fulfillment, not power.

After breakfast the next day, the President wanted to stop in and see how the talks with the Chinese were going but was advised by the chief negotiator that it would be best if he didn't disrupt the talks at the moment. Instead, he sent Stephen over and suggested he take Reesa so she could witness international policy in the making. It was a casual affair, in the afternoon they would be playing a round of golf. No one was wearing a suit, it was a strategy by the administration to make the Chinese uncomfortable, as they are known to prefer more formal and structured negotiations. Reesa watched with great interest the talks, focusing at the moment on aspects of trade with Afghanistan and Pakistan.

At lunch, back in the President's compound, with the entire First family, Reesa went on how exciting it was to witness such talks, but wondered who the individuals were representing the Chinese side, particularly the middle aged man that sat in the back. Stephen indicated that he was some mid-level bureaucrat in the trade ministry. But Reesa didn't believe him.

"Didn't you notice how on each of the points it was he that acquiesced or whispered something into the ear of the chief negotiator? He seemed to be the one orchestrating the whole thing."

Immediately the President butted in, "What do you mean? From the intel we were given he is a nobody, there more to support the team than be an active participant."

"But you could tell, like when they went on break, they were all so deferential towards him, in very subtle ways. If I had not known I would have thought he was the chief negotiator. But I would guess he is not a bureaucrat, but rather an industrialist or major businessman."

The President immediately excused himself and made a few calls. A half-hour later, he was back to finish his lunch.

"I don't how you knew that Reesa, but you were right. All our diplomatic and security intel on the background of each of the participants didn't reveal what you learned in thirty minutes of watching them. Mr. Han Wenchi is not his real name. He is Chan Bulao, owner of the largest private mining operation in China! They included him covertly so they could try and squeeze us for a contract for exploring the lithium deposits in Afghanistan! Now we got something on them and they will have to back down a bit and on their demands. This is fantastic! I think I'm going to hire you to observe all our negotiations for now on and tell us what is really going on. That is quite a talent you have."

Reesa was quite pleased with the acknowledgement and positive words of the President, but didn't really think much of it. She'd always been able to read people from their eyes, their expressions, their body language – even if what they were saying was the exact opposite, she could discern the truth.

Later that afternoon, as the four of them once again sat around enjoying an evening appetizer and glass of wine prior to being served dinner, Michelle and Stephen were chatting between themselves. At one point, they broke out into laughter, obviously an inside joke between the two of them. Michelle then excused themselves, saying she wanted to talk to Stephen. The President and Reesa watched them walk away under the arbor, with their arms around one another.

Reesa looked over at the President, "you know you don't have to be jealous."

"Jealous? I'm not jealous. Those two have known each other since they were young kids. They have some history together, I'm sure you know the story."

"I can see it in your eyes. Though perhaps what you are jealous of is the depth of their friendship. They do love each other, but solely as brother and sister. There is no awkwardness between them, no tentative glances, no indication their love for one another is anything but as closest friends, as brother and sister. And you know something else, they both love you even more. Stephen would do anything for you, he respects you so dearly and deeply, and I can understand why."

"You can see all that?"

"Yes, you just have to be observant, to watch. I had plenty of opportunities to watch people when I was younger – it was a survival skill, knowing when my dad was about to burst and start beating on me and my sister, or when my mom needed her fix. Some things were obvious, but I could see it coming before she even knew."

Their conversation continued as Reesa shared parts of her past with the President, something she had never done with anyone, except Stephen.

By the end of the weekend, Reesa was indeed family, the girls jumping into her lap to give her kisses before they left and insist she come back and play with them more. As they drove away, Reesa had a warm feeling of belonging. Yes, she had been sitting amidst the most powerful person in the world, that itself was unbelievable, but next to the feeling of ease of laughing, chatting, and playing it was nothing. She reached over and grabbed Stephen's hand and held it with both of hers in her lap, soaking in the sun, enjoying life.

***********************

The weeks rolled by. Most nights Reesa spent at Stephen's, though always home by the time her grandmother returned. Her semester ended and she was about to start a summer internship with an international organization, something she arranged through the university long before she met Stephen. Tessa too was finishing her first year at Wellesley, but had opted to participate in a summer study abroad program in Europe, spending time in Paris, Berlin, and Rome. She had received a fellowship to cover her costs, though it was a difficult decision leaving her sister and grandmother behind. It would be the first time she would be away for more than a few weeks.

Being with Reesa was still so new to Stephen, he was still learning about her, her background, her likes and dislikes, as well as about his own emotional capabilities, and limitations. It was a struggle, but he loved every moment of it. Though rumors were circulating in the Washington gossip columns, it was at the State dinner for the President of China that Stephen and Reesa made their public debut as a couple. Reesa was an instant hit in the DC in-crowd. They both knew it had more to do with the fact that she was black and he white, a superficial attempt of the power elite to be multicultural, given the new climate of race in the capital. But they enjoyed it none the less.

They were invited out continuously to embassy dinners and cultural events, turning down most of them, still wanting to figure out their own relationship, on their terms and in their space. It was a radical transformation for Reesa, from diligent student and caring granddaughter and sister to a DC insider. She attended a few ladies' events for wives of ambassadors and congressmen, which also included a few girlfriends. She was, nevertheless always the odd one out, being the only person actually from DC, being usually the youngest, and the poorest. She knew why she was being invited; being seen with her was the new status symbol for the DC elite. It was superficial, boorish at times, but she played her role, adapting to being the significant other of one of the most powerful men in the city. She knew it was a role, she adapted to it, but had no hankerings or desires to be one of them or to be fully accepted. This allowed her more freely to be herself, making her that much more of an oddity in the fake world of power brokers and wannabes, and thus that much more of a desirable guest at this or that luncheon or dinner or high tea.

Returning after an evening out at some function they would often laugh at the various attempts of different people to be politically correct and Reesa went on about what she saw that people would prefer to stay hidden. One piece of news that Stephen found disturbing, following a farewell dinner for the Ambassador of France, attended by many senators, congressmen, and members of the President's cabinet, was Reesa's report that she was sure one of the cabinet members was having an illicit affair with the wife of the Ambassador of Brazil. It was possible as Stephen knew that the secretary had formerly worked in Brazil and was old friends with the Ambassador, who was now onto his third wife, a much younger, extremely buxom and sexy former Brazilian beauty queen who was the second runner up in the Ms. Universe competition four years earlier.