Reesa Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When their mother was diagnosed with a particularly aggressive form of pancreatic cancer and died five months later, Stephen and Meagan's relationship slipped away. When he returned home to help care for their mother Stephen discovered several skeletons in the family closet, skeletons he didn't have the emotional capacity of dealing with. Keeping his distance from his sister seemed like the safest thing to do.

For her part, Meagan adored and loved Stephen. When he slipped away after their mother's death, it pained her tremendously. For two years she became severely depressed but slowly emerged from it with the help of a kind lover. In her mind, she justified the distance between them as being due to her lifestyle choice. She was a lesbian and knowing the political climate argued in her head that it was best not to expose herself too much to media attention that being close to Stephen would generate. This allowed her to justify the distance between them, blocking from her mind other unresolved issues.

Seeing Reesa and Tessa together, seeing the bond of two sisters raised in such hardship made him reflect upon his own troubled relationship with his sister. Inspired, though troubled by childhood ghosts he knew he would have to resolve someday, Stephen called her one weekend out of the blue. It had been over six months since they had last spoken. She had known about Reesa through the media reports, following his life closely. She regularly scanned the internet for any blurb about him, relishing in his successes and becoming disturbed whenever there were attacks against him.

Despite a nagging voice telling him not to, he found himself inviting Meagan for Christmas. She was all the family he had, and he wanted to share her with Reesa and her family. Perhaps it was time to face the ghosts that lingered in his life.

It was seeing Tessa and Reesa interact that sparked Stephen's desire to reach out to his own sister, missing the natural connection they once shared as children. The two sisters were closer than any two people Stephen had ever known. They shared everything – which at times Stephen found disconcerting. Tessa knew all about their sex life, their little disagreements, and everything about him. And she was never afraid to use it either. She was a natural flirt, at times shocking Stephen with her boldness and outright bawdiness. He didn't find her uncouth, she just had a knack for shocking people out of their assumed normative ideas of bourgeois propriety. It was a fine art and one she excelled at! She often said things for the shock factor, seeing how people would react.

One weekend Tessa visited and stayed with Stephen and Reesa at his place while their grandmother visited her sister in Baltimore. Having two beautiful, sexy women in his house was tough enough, particularly when one did everything she could to excitement him while the other did everything she could to shock him. While making dinner Friday night for the newly arrived Tessa, Ressa couldn't keep her hands off Stephen in the kitchen, while Tessa showered and settled into the guestroom downstairs. Reesa even managed to slip her hand down the front of his trousers and fondle his cock while he tried to stir the homemade spaghetti sauce he had made earlier. She seductively rubbed herself up against him, thrusting her pelvis into his hardening cock, circulating it against him, making sure he got hard and stayed hard. Stephen finally gave up trying to push her away and instead untucked his shirt to help try and hide his obvious excitement from Tessa.

During the meal, Reesa didn't let up, letting her hand roam over his thigh and crouch while Stephen attempted to eat. She felt thrilled teasing him such, giving her sister quite the show.

"Reesa tells me how much you love having her suck your cock, Stephen," Tessa blurted out in the middle of the meal as Reesa was rubbing his cock through his trousers under the table. "Do you think it is because she is such a good cock sucker, or because of her big lips that us black girls have that makes it so good? Or perhaps you just get off seeing your white cock slip between a black girl's lips, like you own her or something."

Stephen blushed, but responded harshly, "maybe it's because I love her. Did you ever consider that?"

"Sure I suppose that is a possibility, I know you two love each other, but the way she describes your sex life I feel like you two are living in some porn flick, fucking all the time! Guess us black girls bring out the finer qualities in you," Tessa said laughing.

"Shut up Tessa," Reesa piped in. "You're just jealous because you haven't had good sex in such a long time."

"It isn't me giving him such a hard time," Tessa said laughing. "By the looks of it, I can see why you like sucking him so much."

Stephen just shook his head, surrendering to their sexual bantering and teasing. It was when Reesa seduced him into getting into the hot tub, that he knew it was going to be trouble. He managed to convince her to allow him to wear his bathing suit, normally they soak in the nude, just the two of them. Both Reesa and Tessa came out with towels wrapped around them and Stephen brought out a bottle of wine and glasses. He sunk into the hot tube, enjoying the relaxing heat against the cool autumn night. Both girls then slipped their towels off, exposing their stark naked bodies.

Stephen gasped, his eyes drawn to the two beauties. Reesa was gorgeous with near perfect ebony skin and large firm breasts, but Tessa, she left him speechless. Her body was perfectly proportioned, sculpted from marble, with hard muscles, flawless skin that glowed, long shapely legs, a tight oval ass, and oh so perfect breasts. She pranced about, showing off her naked figure as Reesa slipped into the tub next to Stephen. Once she had enough of exposing herself to Stephen rather than slipping into the tub Tessa sat on the edge dangling her feet into the bubbling hot water, directly opposite Stephen. He could not avoid but admire her perfect figure, her 19-year old breasts, so firm, her taut stomach, her long legs, and her clean shaven dark pussy. Tessa didn't miss the opportunity of teasing him, nonchalantly spreading her legs. Ressa acted like it was a normal thing for her younger sister to be flashing her boyfriend, taking advantage of Stephen's arousal by teasing him more directly. Her hand immediately found his semi-erect cock and stroked it under the water. She hid nothing, it being obvious to Tessa what she was doing.

Reesa whispered into his ear, "She's beautiful, isn't she. Look at her breasts, I bet you are imagining sucking them right now, aren't you?"

Stephen turned quickly and looked into Reesa's eyes when she said that, seeing laughter and desire. As with earlier, Stephen surrendered himself to Reesa, allowing her to be the master puppeteer. He had no idea what her intentions were, but whatever they were, he knew he'd be enjoying himself.

Reesa continued to fondle and tease his cock, while Tessa teased his vision and his mind.

"It's such a shame people are so uptight about sex, it should be so natural, so easy, no reason to hide it in the bedroom," Tessa tossed out there, speaking to no one. As she did though, she slipped her hand between her legs and started to rub her own pussy. "Sex is such a beautiful thing, and such an amazing release, why pretend and hide it away?" she asked no one in particular as she slipped a finger into her pussy.

Stephen gasped watching her, also aware of the naked Reesa sitting next to him, her breasts rubbing against his arm. He finally broke the spell Tessa had on his mind, and poured more wine for everyone. Offering it to Tessa, it forced her to remove her hand from her pussy. Reesa was laughing at Stephen's predicament, knowing she was going to be the beneficiary of his extreme arousal.

Despite having a hard cock tenting out his swim trunks, Stephen stepped out of the tub.

"Looks pretty big there sis, I see what you're talking about, not bad for a white guy!" Making them both break out into laughter.

Stephen excused himself to head up to bed, but Reesa too stepped out of the tub, grabbed hold of his arm, and walked indoors with him.

As soon as they entered their bedroom Reesa was all over him, pressing her naked body against his as they both quickly struggled to pull his wet trunks off him. Pushing him back on to the bed, she squatted over him. Holding his cock, she guided it into her hot pussy as she lowered herself onto him. Reesa moaned out as Stephen's cock filled her pussy. They both started humping, smacking their pelvises against one another in their aroused state.

"She's beautiful, isn't she? She has such perfect tits," Reesa commented. "You want to suck them don't you? You want to lick her pussy, don't you Stephen? I felt how aroused you were. You want to fuck my beautiful younger sister, don't you?"

Stephen dared say nothing, only becoming more and more aroused as Reesa continued to talk about Tessa and her body.

"You liked watching her masturbate, wishing it was your fingers, your cock inside her. Do you imagine fucking her now," Reesa went all teasing him.

Stephen's response was an explosive orgasm, filling her pussy with his semen. Not having enough, Stephen pushed her off of him, onto her stomach. He knelt between her legs and lifted her hips up. Still hard, he slid his cock into Reesa's dripping pussy, his own semen mixing with her juices. Stephen slapped her ass, as she continued to taunt him with images of Tessa, pushing herself over the edge into a screaming orgasm. Though she was ready to collapse, Stephen held onto her hips, continuing to pound into her. Reesa's body was shaking, whipping her head back and forth as she had another orgasm. Seeing her explode, Stephen too came, shooting a second load of cum into her pussy.

Stephen then collapsed onto her both of them panting, Reesa seemingly out. Stephen then heard unmistakably a creak on the stairwell. As he turned around he realized the bedroom door was wide open. If Tessa had not watched she at least heard the wild sex, including Reesa's talking of her. He shook off whatever thoughts he had and fell into a peaceful, post-coital slumber.

The next morning nothing was said, Tessa didn't make a joke of their love making nor said anything. The whole situation confused Stephen, unsure why Reesa used her sister to excite and arouse him. He enjoyed it, he certainly wasn't going to complain about that, but somehow it just didn't sit right with him. Bringing the topic up with Reesa though seemed like more of a challenge. Rather, he surrendered himself to her desires, allowing her to tease him with Tessa over and over again. It did add a spark to their sex – not that they needed any more sparks.

******************

Several weeks later, in the middle of the fall semester, after a particularly exciting night of sex, having fucked Reesa bent over the couch and then coming over her tits as she sucked him, Stephen was awoken as Reesa got up and out of bed, putting on her short robe over her naked body without saying anything. She went downstairs and Stephen just rolled over and tried to fall back asleep. He heard the front door open and then Tessa's voice. He looked at the clock and saw that it was nearly 3:30 in the morning.

He heard some crying and decided he should get up and find out what was going on. He put on a pair of shorts and his robe and walked down the stairs and sat on one of the lower steps. Reesa sat on the couch, her robe partially open, one full breast in view, another just barely covered by the robe. It was extremely erotic. Even more so was seeing Tessa with her head on Reesa's lap, her naked tit just above Tessa's face; a tit covered with his cum which he could still see dried on Ressa's skin. Reesa was rubbing her hand through Tessa's hair, comforting her. While he was concern what had happened, he could not help but appreciate the erotic image of the two sisters, one, her body partially exposed, comforting the other. The other, in a vulnerable state, looked even more beautiful than usual to Stephen. Her smooth dark skin radiated as she silently cried.

Stephen didn't say anything, though Reesa had acknowledged his presence, they both sat there silently waiting for Tessa to find her voice. Reesa was obviously upset herself, but it didn't seem to be something too serious.

Tessa was apparently being melodramatic and over reacting, though she did have a right to be upset. Earlier that afternoon, the dean of the college had called her in and informed her that due to financial hardships, the fellowship that Tessa had been offered for four years of study was no longer available. They were looking into other means of financing her education, and promised they would do their best to find alternative funding, but it wasn't going to be easy.

Stephen thought it was a pile of crap as he was certain that Wellesley College had a huge endowment. He was sure they would find funding for her, they owed it to her given they had promised her four years of funding. Tessa finally admitted that the dean had guaranteed her a fellowship to cover tuition and would continue that for the next two and a half years until she graduated. However, it was the funding for her room and board as well as incidental expenses that they could no longer guarantee. That bill itself was close to $20,000 per year!

There was no way she could afford the cost. Tessa had first gone home to their grandmothers and informed her. Emma, or Grams as the girls called her, was extremely upset and the girls agreed they would spend the next day with her trying to comfort her. She was overly stressed trying to care for the two girls. Stephen tried to help out, but she refused any assistance as did Reesa. There were subtle ways however he was able to offset their weekly costs by taking Reesa grocery shopping now and then, giving her money for transportation, and of course taking her clothes shopping.

Reesa didn't return to their bed that night, rather sleeping with Tessa in the downstairs' guestroom. It wasn't till he awoke in the morning that he realized Reesa had spent the night with Tessa. Lying in bed, he couldn't help but imagine Reesa's naked body next to Tessa, particularly with her cum covered tits. His cock started to harden and while he played with it, he decided then was not the time to masturbate. He was hoping Reesa would appear while he showered so that he could have a quickie, but she didn't.

Grams didn't take the news well of the loss of Tessa's fellowship. She knew the value of a college education, but also knew the value of providing for oneself. She considered taking out another loan, but knew that it would just be impossible. The girls persuaded her not to do anything and not to stress over it, that the college would come through with an additional fellowship. They just had to wait.

Though still upset, Tessa headed back to college Sunday afternoon. The following day once back in his office, Stephen made some phone calls. He finally ended up speaking with the dean who had informed Tessa of the rescinding of her fellowship. She admitted that the situation was more complicated than she was willing to share with Tessa. She confessed it was a complicated matter that entailed some legal issues and that she wasn't at liberty at this time to divulge the details. She said they were looking for alternative funding, but it was difficult being the middle of the year. In the mean time, she was going to check with the college's legal office about how much she could share with Stephen, if he promised confidentiality.

The next day Stephen received a phone call from the dean. The college was attempting to keep quiet the story, but the entire administration was very upset and still considering legal as well as media actions they should take. Apparently there was a student-organized forum on Afghanistan and the war on terror. Tessa was one of the speakers and expressed a particularly radical view about the white-man's burden to save the world that was killing black and brown peoples around the world and that even the black man in the most powerful position in the world couldn't resist the institutionalized racism of the US government.

Certainly nothing that hadn't been said before. But the audience included several alumni who were major donors to the college; including the person who funded the fellowship Tessa had been awarded. He apparently called for an immediate meeting with the President of the college and insisted that Tessa be kicked out of the college and that at minimum her fellowship be taken away from her. He threatened to stop all funding if the President of the college didn't remove Tessa's fellowship. The President's immediate response was to tell the donor off and that the college didn't want his money any more.

But now with the money gone, there was a challenge to find alternative funding. It wasn't just Tessa that was affected, but twelve other students at different stages of their studies. The college didn't want to publicize the issue as they were afraid there would be backlash against Tessa as so many students were affected. The administration had scrambled and found money to at least cover all the tuition for each of the fellowship students, but it would be a stretch to find the additional money for the other costs. Stephen asked how much money they required for an endowment to cover the costs of all the students presently and in the future and was informed that it was a $2.5 million dollar endowment.

In the short-term, Stephen made arrangements with the dean for him to personally provide funds to the college to be used for Tessa's fellowship, to cover her room and board and provide her a monthly stipend. The college was not to inform her that he was providing the funds rather that a new fellowship had been created with funds from their general endowment. In the mean time, he said he would look into possibilities of creating a new endowment for underprivileged students at Wellesley. It only took four phone calls and one week of time for Stephen to get promises of donations to create the new fellowship endowment. Stephen insisted that his involvement in the matter remain anonymous.

The following weekend Tessa showed up again in DC, going straight to their grandmother's house. It so happened that both Stephen and Reesa were there having dinner with Grams when Tessa burst into the room and shared the exciting news about the new fellowship she was being awarded. Grams started to cry with relief as she hugged Tessa. Reesa and Tessa then had a long hug and then Tessa insisted she also get a hug from Stephen. Tessa made it a long one and particularly enticing, grinding her hips into him. Grams finally chased Tessa off of him, shooing her into the kitchen to get her a plate for dinner. As she followed Tessa into the kitchen, Grams gave Stephen a hard look.

****************

Stephen travelled a few times with the President, finding it difficult to spend more than a few days without Reesa. She was a different woman than the one he was first enticed by. Oh, she still had a tongue and loved to banter, but she also knew how to hug, to laugh, and to cry. Slowly her eyes were transformed from a cold gray, to sparkling with life. She loved to curl up on the lounge chair in Stephen's study as he worked at his desk, a book in hand she had to read for one of her classes, lost in just watching him. It was safe, it was easy, it was exciting.

One Sunday afternoon as he sat reading the New York Times - ok, she had to admit to herself, it wasn't always so exciting; but she could always change that. She slipped upstairs and returned wearing a red teddy with a garter belt holding up her red stockings, and a pair of stiletto heels. It took Stephen a few moments to see her, but when he did, the newspaper went flying, as did his clothes. She loved pleasing him, surprising him, and teasing and taunting him. He became aroused so easily, guaranteeing a night of amazing sex. But she also knew her place, when it was inappropriate to tease him too much. The media followed them around like hounds and the last thing she wanted was a picture of her hand rubbing his cock on the front page. But that didn't stop them completely – there was a blow job in some Embassy restroom or a quickie in someone's guestroom during a dinner party.