Reesa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stephen shifted his position, crawling between Reesa's legs, making her spread them wide, he then continued with kissing her body, slowly making his way down. He slid back on the bed and teasingly kissed her inner thighs, making Reesa shiver as she waited for his tongue to delve into her pussy. Which is exactly what he did, licking her sweet nectar, glistening off her pussy lips.

After licking her and tongue fucking her for some minutes he pulled back and slid his way back up her body, laying atop of her.

"God, don't stop. Don't be so cruel! Please, oh god, your tongue feels so good, make me cum, lick me till I cum Stephen."

Stephen just kissed her, Reesa licking her own juices off of his lips. He then shifted and started removing his shirt, Reesa reached over and slid her hand over his hard cock inside his pants.

"Mmmmm, it doesn't feel so puny," she laughed.

Stephen chuckled as he undid his pants, stood up and removed them. He then slid his briefs down, exposing to Reesa his hard cock, not huge, but quite big, about seven inches.

Reesa gasped seeing it, then looking into his eyes with good humor, "Dayum, not bad for a white boy!"

Stephen just jumped back in bed on his back and got Reesa to kneel up over his face. She slowly lowered her pussy on to his waiting tongue. She leaned forward, her hands on his chest and rubbed her pussy excitedly over his face as he slithered his tongue in and out. She then reached down and grabbed his cock, rubbing the precum up and down over it. Reesa then glided down and kissed his cock, making Stephen moan into her pussy. Soon she had her lips wrapped around the tip and slowly started sucking him. They sixty-nined it for sometime each lost in the simultaneous pleasures of giving and receiving.

Stephen brought his hand down underneath and started fingering her dripping wet pussy. Reesa lifted her mouth off his cock; moaning, panting, and gasping as her orgasm neared. Stephen didn't let up, licking her flowing juices as he finger fucked her. Reesa's body tightened, then she started shaking, then literally jumped forward, pulling her pussy away from Stephen's finger and tongue. She reached down and covered her pussy as she panted, lying on top of him, his cock now squished between her tits.

He let Reesa lay there, and then once she caught her breath, she turned herself around and crawled into his waiting arms. He held her, her head laying on his chest. After some moments, she looked down, laughing at his hard cock still standing at attention.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to ignore you. I just get so sensitive when I cum, that was so intense. God, where did you learn to lick like that?"

As Reesa was talking she reached down and wrapped her hand around his cock, gliding it up and down, slowly jerking him off. She then slithered down his body as he propped himself up on the pillows, watching her as she started to do her magic on his cock. It had been nearly six months since he had a blow job and Reesa's lips felt out of this world. She expertly teased him, kissing his cock, licking the shaft up and down as she seductively looked into his eyes, inserting the tip into her mouth. After some time she started sucking him in earnest, taking nearly his entire cock into her youthful mouth. As Reesa sucked him, she gently played with his balls with one hand and started jerking him off with the other.

Watching his white cock disappear into the ebony goddess' mouth filled Stephen with desire, driving him over the edge. It didn't take long for Reesa's sucking to bring him to climax. She knelt over him, sucking the tip of his cock and jerking him off into her mouth. He exploded; the volume and velocity catching her by surprise, making her jerk her head back, off of his cock. He then shot another load that hit her on the chin, making her squeal in delight. Reesa kept milking his cock, drawing out a third spurt of cum that shot up and came down on her arm. More cum spilled out of him, drenching her fingers.

Reesa smiled joyfully, delighted in the moment. Ever since meeting her a few hours earlier, Stephen noticed how guarded she was, she wore a tough shell that she never let down; until that moment. He saw in her eyes joy, passion, youthfulness all sparkling forth.

He reached up and gave her a big kiss. "God you are beautiful!" he said, staring into her eyes.

Just as quickly though, her eyes darkened, obviously catching herself in her moment of openness.

"Don't hide, you are much too beautiful when your eyes sparkle."

He reached out to her as he laid back down on the bed and she curled up next to him. They laid there in silence, each caught up in their own little worlds, enjoying the moment, the sensations.

Stephen finally spoke, "Don't be afraid Reesa, I won't hurt you."

She didn't reply, but just pulled herself tighter into him. Having her naked body crushed against his, feeling her soft breasts and seeing her rich dark skin in contrast to his white skin started to stir some desires in him. His cock twitched, making Reesa laugh, drawing her out of her own musings. She reached down and started rubbing him, making him hard again. They then started kissing and going at it again. This time they fucked, first with Reesa on top, then her on her back, him kneeling between her legs, watching with delight her wiggling tits. He came, she came, they laid there exhausted, panting, recovering.

Stephen had long lost track of time and slowly began to dose off, with Reesa at his side. At one point he was conscious of her rolling over and he spooned her from behind, his soft dick nestled against her ass, his hand wrapped around her. Stephen was out, exhausted, fulfilled.

Stephen rolled around a bit; wiping the sleep from his eyes he saw that it was 3:30 in the morning. He looked over and saw Reesa was gone. His gut reaction was that she split, too afraid to confront her emotions in the morning. On closer inspection though he saw her jeans and panties still on the floor where he had tossed them last night.

A dim light was coming from downstairs; he put on a pair of shorts and quietly made his way down. He sat down on one of the bottom steps watching Reesa, who was sitting on the couch, her back to him, looking through his childhood photo album, crying silently.

"He used to beat you, didn't he?" Reesa asked, startling Stephen as he didn't realize she was even aware of his presence. "I can see it in the fear in your eyes, the slumped shoulders, the submissive look, and all your broken bones."

Stephen stood up and walked over to the couch, kneeling down in front of her, looking up into her face. Very few people knew his childhood story. He was deeply touched that she could see it, something his girlfriend Lynda couldn't only twelve hours earlier.

Not saying anything more, Reesa held his head to her bosom, rubbing her hands through his hair, comforting him. She was wearing just his white Oxford, her loose breasts felt more than just comforting; his cock was hardening.

Stephen reached up and started massaging one of her breasts through the shirt, then unbuttoned it, exposing her tits. He sucked on them, nibbling her nipples, making her moan with excitement.

"Fuck me, Stephen, now you can fuck me," Reesa moaned.

Stephen stood up, slipping his shorts off and kicking them to the side. He scooted Reesa down on the couch, standing between her outstretched legs. He bent down, placing a hand on the back of the couch, grabbing hold of his cock with the other. He then inserted it into Reesa's waiting pussy.

He humped her hard for several minutes, then pulled his cock out, making Reesa beg him to fill her hot tight pussy again. Stephen got her to kneel on the couch with her ass facing out, leaning over the back. She teasingly wiggled her ass at him as he inserted his cock back into her pussy. As he pounded into her he slapped her perfectly round ass, making her gasp in surprise. Stephen roughly massage and spanked her ass while he fucked her then slid a finger along her crack over her dark anus.

"Oh fuck no, you ain't going there," Reesa gruffly moaned. "No, don't fuck my ass. Nooooo." Reesa begged him as his finger slid into her tight ass.

Reesa let out a loud scream as his finger entered her; she then collapsed onto the back of the couch, biting into the cushion as the pain and pleasure of Stephen's anal assault with his finger cursed through her. He continued to pound his cock into her pussy and sliding his finger in and out of her ass in rhythm. Reesa wiggled her ass around, trying to escape his finger, only adding to the sensation. Within a few minutes of the simultaneous fucking, Reesa was cumming, bucking her hips against his as her juices poured out of her pussy.

With her climax, Reesa became overly sensitive, but Stephen didn't let up in fucking her. She yelled out again, in pleasure and agony, both her pussy and ass unfire. Moaning, gasping, yelling, Reesa was bucking about as she came again, sending her over the edge. Her climax hit her hard, her body went limp, unable to bear any more passion.

Seeing her cum again so soon, drove Stephen to his own climax, shooting several loads of cum into the young woman's pussy.

Stephen collapsed onto the ground, exhausted and exhilarated. He pulled Reesa down off the couch on top of him, her limp body molding into his. It was sometime before he could catch his breath.

"Wow, I didn't think white boys could fuck like that. But don't ever touch my ass again, or you are dead meat!"

"We'll see about that, it's so tight and inviting. I think you are just dying to get my cock in there."

"Shit no, fuck you, you pervert," Reesa replied, giving him a fake scowl.

"We'll see how well behaved you are and when you need a good fucking next."

"Sometime tomorrow, or later today I hope. But need sleep first."

They untangled themselves and made their way back up to the bedroom, collapsing into each others' arms, nearly asleep before each of them hit the pillow.

Stephen woke up some hours later, noticing it was already nine in the morning. He gently unwrapped himself from Reesa, washed up in the bathroom, put on another pair of shorts and shirt and made his way downstairs. Pouring himself some coffee, he stepped out onto the back patio, and stretched, enjoying the cool morning air. He sat and wondered who this woman was that walked into his life last night. She was beautiful, engaging, fun, an amazing lover, and half his age. And, yes, she was black too. He had been with black women before, but never really dated one. And of course, he was childhood friends with the First Lady and her family, but she was a couple years older than he. They thought of each other like siblings, the thought of a romantic relationship had never even occurred to him.

Was it because Reesa was black or that she was twenty years younger than him that made him question what he was doing? Could he survive the publicity which was bound to be made if he spent much time with her? Did she even want to date him? Was this just a one time thing? Or would she become his secret lover? Or, what? He even imagined what it would be like taking her as his date to a State Dinner; oh how the DC gossip columnists would love this. And what about Lynda? He knew deep down he and Lynda were not destined to last, no matter how much she tried to dig her claws into him. All these questions whirled around his head, unanswered, when he heard the glass doors slide open.

"Morning my white lover," Reesa gleefully greeted him.

Stephen beckoned her over and had her sit on his lap, giving her a good morning kiss. He loved how she looked in his white Oxford, her big tits so openly exposed beneath the cotton fabric.

"I think we have to make a few rules," Stephen said, making Reesa look at him all concerned. "First, whenever you come over, you can only wear my white shirts, unless of course we find you something lacy to parade about in."

"You mean you are inviting me back?"

"Well, I guess it depends on if you keep losing at basketball," Stephen jokingly replied.

"Yeah, you'll be kissing my ass, begging for mercy next time, white boy."

"Promise? I would love to kiss your ass!"

"Shut up, you ol' pervert, you stay away from my ass, it's too perfect for you."

And on through the morning they bantered, as he made pancakes, as they ate and cleaned up, until they went to shower, when the teasing and joking turned to kissing, fondling, sucking, and fucking. They started in the kitchen where Reesa sucked him off after breakfast, swallowing his every drop. In the bathroom, Stephen bent her over the sink and fucked her from behind, allowing them to watch each other. In the shower, they teased each other, including Stephen sliding his soapy finger yet again into Reesa's ass, which she quickly removed.

All day they lounged about, talking, bantering, teasing, and fucking. Despite his continuous questions, despite the deep intimacy, despite him inviting her to stay the night again, Reesa remained guarded, giving up nothing about herself. She did stay on for dinner, settling for his "white folks" food of pasta with sundried tomatoes. She explained she had to get home, as it was one of the only times she got to see her grandmother, who usually worked double-shifts to make ends meet.

"Will I see you tomorrow night?" Stephen asked her as she got her stuff together to leave.

"I'll be shooting hoops tomorrow afternoon."

"I can't make it, I have a full day tomorrow, with some meetings up on the Hill while the President is away. Dinner?"

"What you cooking? I can only take so much of this sissy food," she replied, laughing.

"I'll surprise you."

"Yeah, like I'm going to trust your sorry white ass."

"Well, if you don't like it, we can always order pizza."

"We'll see, you got my number, give me a call."

"Do you want me to walk you home?"

"Walk me home? You are one crazy white dude! It's more dangerous for your sorry white ass than it is for my female ass. Besides, I live just two blocks away."

Before allowing her to leave, Stephen leaned her against the wall, kissing her passionately. Reesa began to pant; desiring more, but then slipped past him and ran out the door and down the sidewalk.

*************

"Hey Jack, thanks for stopping by. I need your assistance in digging up some background information on someone, but it has to be confidential, can you handle it?"

"This can be tricky, Stephen; be careful where you tread, these things have a way of backfiring."

"It's not what you think. Let me be honest with you, it's a woman."

"Ah, I see, that's easy, but what about Lynda? I thought you two were the talk of the town."

"I don't know, it's complicated; I don't know what I'm doing. Lynda should be the ideal catch, but then in walks this other girl into my life and I can't get her out of my mind. And to even make it more complicated, she's nearly twenty years younger."

"Damn, you lucky dog!"

"Shut up, it isn't that. I mean, it is, but it's more. She might only be twenty-three, but she gets me, she could figure things out about me that Lynda has no clue or even interest in. Plus she's black, which, I don't know."

"Well, given the new racial climate of the day, that might actually be to your advantage these days. I'm sure the First Lady will like it that you've finally succumbed to the beauty of black women!"

They both started laughing.

"Anyway, see what you can find out. I looked at her driving license last night..."

"Last night? You are a dog! Lynda isn't even gone a day and you are already shagging some other girl."

"Shut up, don't remind me, I can barely concentrate as is, and strangely, it isn't Lynda that occupies my concerns. It's her. Her name is Reesa Jackson, date of birth is April 18, 1986. 1986! My god, what am I doing? Anyway, here is her address. And please be discrete. See what you can pull up."

Once Jack left, Stephen's mind did turn to the First Lady; he began to wonder what the First Lady would think. Maybe he could confide in her. She was always there for him, since he was ten years old. He remembers so clearly that night, the nightmare that his life had become and how one girl saved his life.

***********

Stephen's dad had come home one Friday evening after work, drunk, stinking drunk as was his usual. Stephen knew better, and kept his distance, going up to his room as his dad plopped down in front of the TV and started yelling at his mother for his dinner. Stephen's mother was a subdued woman, a beaten woman, who knew not to speak back to her husband, in fear of a harsh slap, or worse.

When he turned on the TV to watch whatever program was on, he discovered that the TV antennas had been moved, meaning he had to get up out of his chair and fix them. Instead, he yelled ferociously, calling Stephen down.

"Did you fuck with my TV?"

"No sir, but .. I .. I can fix it."

"No? Then who did? Who's watching TV without my permission?"

It was then that Stephen remembered his younger sister watching one of her favorite afternoon cartoons when he returned from school.

Looking down at his feet, Stephen quietly confessed, "I did sir."

"What?" he yelled, making Stephen start to cry. "What kind of son are you. You lie, you whimper." Smack, he hit Stephen hard sending him down to the ground. "You little shit, I've had enough of your crap!" While yelling, he kicked Stephen in the ribs, making him cringe and yell out in pain. His father then turned and started yelling at his mother who had rushed out to calm her husband down.

Stephen was able to get up to his feet, holding his side where his father had kicked him and slowly shuffled his way towards the stairwell. When his father saw him, he jumped at him, grabbing him and throwing him against the front door, making Stephen lose his breath and slump to the floor. He looked up and saw his young sister standing at the top of the stairs shaking and crying.

Not wanting his father to hit her as well, Stephen stood back up, just in time to be smacked across the face. He could feel warm blood flow down over his left eye and cheek. He thought if he could get outside, then his father would chase him and not bother with his sister or mother. Standing back up, his mother howling for her husband to stop, Stephen managed to open the front door and made a dash for it. As soon as his father noticed, he jumped at him chasing Stephen onto the front porch, grabbing him from behind and then shoving him hard down the cement steps onto the sidewalk below.

Stephen landed with a thump and curled into a ball, sharp pains pulsating through his body. He remembers hearing some yelling and somebody standing over him. He heard a girl's voice yell at a neighbor to call the police and an ambulance and then his father yelling, and that is the last he remembers.

The next thing he was aware of was being in a hospital room, a bandage over his eye, being in lots of pain, and some black girl, a teenager, sitting by his side. He didn't know who she was or why she was there, but she was holding and rubbing his hand. He learned later that the girl, Michelle Robinson, and her father just happened to be walking by when Stephen's father tossed him down the front steps of the house. It was Mr. Robinson that took the bold move and stood over the crumpled boy, keeping his father from hitting or kicking him again. And it was Michelle who ran to the neighbors and had them call the police.

Though six years his senior, Michelle and her family became Stephen's guardian angles; he often had dinner at their home and befriended her brother. Though arrested that night, it certainly wasn't the last night his father abused him or his mother. One night when he was beating his mother, Stephen was able to call Mr. Robinson who came over, though his father had left by then in a mad rage.