Reesa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Two years later when Stephen's father died from liver disease, nobody was particularly mournful. Despite the age difference, Michelle still made it a point to visit Stephen and kept in touch with him even when she went off to college. It was witnessing her academic success that pushed Stephen to achieve too. If she could escape their neighborhood and get into Princeton and then Harvard law, why couldn't he. Mr. Robinson became his mentor throughout his teen years, giving Stephen advice on school, sports, and of course girls. Michelle's brother, Craig, became his personal basketball coach. He was able to confide in Michelle and share with her his inner thoughts; she never judged him and always engaged him making him think carefully.

He even remembered the first time he had sex, his senior year in high school, soon after his 18th birthday. He was on a date with his girl friend, Jenny, a cheerleader, with long blond hair, a petite frame, and big breasts. They had gone to an early movie with a few friends. Unfortunately, that night Jenny couldn't stay out and party, as she had to baby sit her younger siblings while her parents went out. Once they were asleep, Jenny called Stephen up and rather than talking on the phone, she invited him over. Up to now they had done very little sexually, short of a lot of heavy petting. He loved playing with Jenny's tits and rubbing her ass, and she always seemed more than willing to allow him. He had yet to feel her pussy though and hoped that tonight would be the night.

When he arrived, he found Jenny in a pair of tight shorts and an equally tight tank top, and obviously not wearing any bra, her big tits prominently on display and her nipples sticking out. On seeing her he got an instant hard-on, which did not go unnoticed by Jenny, giving him a warm smile as they walked into the family room. She had put some video on, but they never got around to watching it, immediately starting to kiss as they sat down on the couch. Stephen was leaning over her, feeling her breast, French kissing her when he finally got bold enough and slid his hand down and under her tank top. Jenny not only didn't resist, but pulled her top up, giving Stephen free access to his first naked breasts. He was in heaven!

He had absolutely no clue what he was doing, but knew there was no stopping now. He then made his move, sliding his hand back down to Jenny's shorts. Again, he found no resistance and slowly slid his hand over her crotch. She moaned into his mouth, encouraging him on. It was now or never, he figured and proceeded to slide his hand underneath her shorts, not only was there no resistance, but Jenny laid back on the couch, spreading her legs, allowing him to easily slip a finger into her juicy wet pussy.

Stephen remembers being beside himself, and totally lost of what to do. Jenny began humping against his hand, so he kept squeezing it and sliding his finger in and out. Jenny then pushed his head down towards her breasts, he couldn't believe it, there we was, eye level with two of the most amazing things he'd ever seen. At least he'd seen enough porn and talked the locker room bs with his buddies to know what to do now. He removed his hand from Jenny's pussy and started massaging and rubbing her tits as he sucked on her nipples.

It was then that Jenny shocked him,

Moaning, she proclaimed "I have a condom..."

Stephen just froze. He looked up into her face, she was smiling, panting from all the excitement, flushed from the desire.

"Let's go up to my room."

Stephen couldn't say anything. He just followed her up the stairs to her bedroom, placing his hand on her ass, rubbing her as she swayed her ass back and forth.

Stephen was beside himself with excitement, with anticipation, and nervous as hell at not having any clue what he was doing. He assumed Jenny was a virgin too, but now he was beginning to wonder. He sat down on the edge of her bed and watched Jenny, who seemed so comfortable with the whole situation.

Standing in front of him, Jenny pealed off her tank top, exposing her luscious big tits. She then removed Stephen's shirt and had him stand-up so she could undo his pants. As he stepped out of his shoes, she undid his belt, zipped him down and pulled his jeans to his ankles. She then knelt in front of him and pulled his briefs down, moaning as she saw his cock. On her knees, she started to play with it, kissing the tip and running her tongue up and down.

"Oh fuck, Jenny, that's fucking awesome. God, fuck yeah."

Jenny then stood up and slipped her shorts and panties off, giving Stephen his first view of a completely naked woman. Well, not quite his first, there was the time he'd seen his younger sister, but that didn't count.

Jenny then went over to her bedside table and pulled out a condom packet. She opened it up and then put it on Stephen, then lay down on the bed, spreading her legs and inviting him to join her. Stephen couldn't even think anymore, he was on autopilot. He crawled between her legs, then laid down on top of Jenny, kissing her, enjoying the feel of her breasts. He then arched his hips up, trying to position his throbbing hard cock so it could slide into Jenny's pussy. It wasn't easy. Finally Jenny reached down, grabbing his cock and guided him.

It took a little effort to get his cock all the way into Jenny's tight pussy, but he did it, then just laid there, still, enjoying the felling of heat enveloping his cock. He then started to buck his hips back and forth, the sensation like none he had experienced before.

As Jenny moaned out in pleasure, Stephen knew he was going to cum and quickened his own tempo. He probably didn't last more than a couple of minutes, but they were by far the best two minutes of his life -- up until then. After he came, he collapsed on top of Jenny, floating off to another world, one of sheer ecstasy.

He eventually had the strength to disentangle himself from Jenny, but now totally unsure what to do with the condom. Jenny, on the other hand sensed his unease, grabbed a handful of tissues and removed it for him. She then got up and went to the bathroom to flush it down the toilet to make sure there was no evidence for her parents to find. While she was away Stephen dressed. He watched Jenny dress too, still at a loss for words. They finally broke the silence when she realized what time it was and suggested Stephen leave before her parents returned, which he gladly did. Stephen told her he'd call her the next day.

During the drive home, Stephen was finally able to process what just happened. God damn, he was no longer a virgin, he thought in celebratory way, smacking the steering wheel! Once it finally hit him, the only thing he could think of doing was calling Michelle. He knew it would be late, given the time difference, but also knew she'd probably be up studying, which she was. He very excitedly told Michelle about his night, describing how comfortable Jenny was and how she guided him through it all. Michelle just listened, trying not to laugh at his totally amateurish experience. When she asked Stephen if he gave Jenny an orgasm, he remained silent. She couldn't control herself anymore and did start laughing, not cruelly, but good humouredly, giving Stephen a hard time for being so foolish. She told him boys were all the same, always so caught up in just their own fulfillment. Stephen pushed her a little, Michelle finally telling him that the only good guys for a girl to keep around were the ones that were willing to give her pleasure too.

Stephen definitely wanted to keep Jenny, so next weekend, he arranged for her to come over when his parents were away. He was brave enough to buy a box of condoms, though drove half-way across the city before deciding it was far enough away from home that he wouldn't be recognized. During the week he was able to borrow a porn from a friend and watched it a few times, trying to see what the guys did to get the girls off. He wasn't sure about being able to go down on her, but figured that by fingering her pussy or trying to keep fucking her till she came, he might have success. That is exactly what he did. Afterwards he kept pestering Jenny if she had had an orgasm, asking her several times, how it was.

That evening, when he was alone again, he called up Michelle and triumphantly reported on his success. She broke out laughing, telling him that he had potential. The affirmation from Michelle meant everything to him, whether he was 12, 18, or 40, somehow he still sought out her approval, knowing she knew best and would push him in the right direction.

Stephen continued dating Jenny the rest of his senior year, finally learning how to go down on her, and slowly learning not to cum so quickly. But now Stephen was off to a brighter future. With Michelle's urging and the support of Mr. Robinson, Stephen had excelled in school and was now about to head off to Yale on a full scholarship, escaping his old neighborhood. After finishing college he stayed on and did his law degree from there as well.

He wanted to get into corporate law, as boring as it was, but liked the idea of living in New York City, away from his abusive Chicago past. But Michelle talked him into returning, to put his successes to work for others less fortunate. Michelle was involved in local politics and had become well connected with the powerful inner elite of Chicago. She had also married a man with high ideals and aspirations, who was soon to become another major mentor/figure in Stephen's life. Now he was his boss in the White House.

Shaking off his childhood memories, he spent the remainder of the day reading reports on a variety of issues and writing briefings and policy position papers for the President to consider. Engrossed in a boring report on reform of financial markets, a loud cough caught him by surprise.

"Almost thought you were sleeping there," Jack said.

"This stuff is so boring, I'd probably be better off and make better decisions too!"

"Hey, well I'm sorry to draw you out of your engaging work, but I dug up some information you wanted."

"That quickly? You didn't have to come back, you could have called."

"Its fine, thought you'd be interested in hearing some of this."

Jack then went into details about Reesa and her family. Mother deceased, due to overdose, suspected of being a "crack whore" after she left Reesa's father. Jerome Jackson, jailed several times for domestic violence, possession of narcotics, and public disorderliness. Stephen learned for the first time that Reesa has a younger sister, Tessa, a sophomore at Wellesley College where she is a "fellowship" student, graduated with honors from her public high school and is currently a straight A student. Reesa and her sister were mostly raised by their paternal grandmother, Emma Jackson, who works as a cleaning woman in the congressional office buildings. Lately she has been working double shifts, apparently trying to make extra money to help support Reesa and Tessa in their schooling.

"Reesa's still in school? She is too smart to be on the six-year plan? Did she take a year or two off?" Stephen asked.

"No, she graduated from Howard Sigma Cum Laude, and is now completing her Masters at Johns Hopkins' School of Advanced International Studies."

"What?" Stephen asked, surprised. "I mean she definitely is smart enough, but she never let on she was studying. What's up with that? She's so hidden about her personal life; is she hiding something?"

"No, no skeletons, except the parents, both losers, but the girls, they're exceptional."

Stephen soaked it all in, reading over Jack's report. He was even more impressed and enticed by her. He kept shaking his head, wondering why and where it was leading, but he was being drawn in and couldn't resist the temptation.

************

Stephen realized he was going to be having a late night working and not able to meet Reesa for a game of basketball. He called her instead and invited her to come over for dinner. He decided not to let on what he had learned earlier in the day, still confused of why she felt the need to hide so much from him.

As his driver, George, was pulling out of the White House gate, Stephen gave a quick call to Reesa that he was on his way home and hoped to see her.

"I don't think that was Ms. Matheson," George said, matter of factly.

Stephen just laughed, "No, I don't suppose it was. George, can I ask you a question? I need some advice. It's so complicated, I don't know what to do. She's amazing though. Beautiful, intelligent, fun, engaging, she makes me laugh, she can even relate to where I come from and what I've been through. But ..."

"But what, sir?" George asked, as Stephen's last thought drifted off, lost.

"Sir? Please George, please stop calling me sir! 'Stephen' will do just fine."

"Yes, sir, anything you wish." As he said it, Stephen could tell George had a big smile on his face.

"I give up! And as for the 'but' part... But she is half my age and but she is black. I know it shouldn't matter, but I just can't deal with all the publicity every time I sneeze and I'm sure a few will get a lot of mileage out of this if it were to become public. I don't know what to do."

"Well, if I may say so, I don't know the young lady in question, but I must admit, I've seen a lot, I mean a lot, of things go on; after all, I've been a driver for the White House for the past twenty years. The stories I could tell. But that is something different. What I know is this Stephen, if your heart is true, then it doesn't matter what the publicity is. Publicity only matters when you got something to hide, when you aren't being true to yourself."

Stephen sat for a moment in silence, letting George's words sink in.

"Thank you George. I think that is one of the wisest things I've heard in a long time."

Just then they pulled up in front of Stephen's row house, and there was Reesa sitting on his front patio with several bags.

As George stopped the SUV, he said "Stephen, she's beautiful. You'll do the right thing I know. I don't think you have anything to worry about."

"Thanks George. See you bright and early tomorrow morning."

Laughing, George said "Hope you get some sleep, sir."

Stephen laughed with him, always feeling good by the calming and good humored aura of George.

"Your late, your dinner is cold. I figured I had enough of your yuppie white food that I'd give you a taste of some proper cooking."

"What? You didn't have to do that. There is plenty of food, or we could have gone ... or ordered something," Stephen replied, catching himself realizing he wasn't quite ready to go out someplace with Reesa and be seen. Not yet, at least.

As Stephen closed the door behind them, he took her bags, placed them down, then pushed her up against the wall, giving her a deep passionate kiss.

On breaking the kiss, he said "Looks like dinner will get even colder" as he pressed his now hard cock up against her. Reesa managed to slide her hand down and rub his hardness. She then slid down the wall to her knees, unzipped Stephen's pants and pulled his cock out. She kissed the tip then licked her tongue up and down it before slipping it into her mouth. Within minutes Stephen was cumming, Reesa swallowing every drop.

Popping back up onto her feet, Reesa picked up the bags and started to walk towards the kitchen. Turning her head around, Reesa, with a beautiful smile on her face, said "Guess it won't get too cold. White boy just can't control himself when he's got some luscious black lips wrapped around his dick. Good thing too, as I'm hungry, your cum just wasn't enough."

Stephen, who was still leaning against the wall recovering from his orgasm, could barely even chuckle. He stood there shaking his head, wondering what in the hell he gotten himself into.

Dinner turned out to be fried chicken, mashed potatoes and fried okra. Stephen laughed wondering if this was what she really ate or whether she made it just to play up the black stereotype. In either case, it was good. He was half expecting sweet potato pie for dessert.

Part way through dinner, after a few glasses of wine, Stephen couldn't help but question her about the information he learned earlier in the day. He debated within himself if he should or shouldn't bring it up, but after failing to pry any personal information out of her, Reesa successfully deflecting all his questions, Stephen just blurted it out, all that he knew; about her parents, her sister, the work her grandmother did, even the courses she was taking that semester at SAIS.

Reesa sat there, listening to him, silent, fuming with anger. Her eyes darkened even more, as she glared at Stephen. He realized he had gone too far, but he had to know, wanted to know, who this woman was. It was his right, wasn't it? Besides, given his position, him being so well known, he had to make sure, to protect himself, protect the White House, the President. Or, so he tried to reason with Reesa, but she just sat there in cold silence.

He realized that his blabbering on wasn't going to help the situation. He'd blown it. He'd lost her. He sat back in his chair and stared at her, wondering what was going through her mind. Her eyes were dark, closed off, he couldn't read anything.

For minutes they sat there, in silence. Eventually Reesa stirred, giving hope to Stephen that they could finally have a conversation. But she just stood up, gathered her things and walked out. Stephen tried to talk to her, to explain again his need to investigate her background, for security reasons. It didn't work

As Reesa was opening the door to let herself out, he tried again, this time with honesty.

"You want to know why I want to know about you? Why I asked for all that information? Yes, security was part of it, but that isn't the only reason. It is because, well ... because ... I don't know what it is, I can't explain it Reesa, you just walked into my life and I had the most enjoyable twenty-four hours I've had in years. It is because, ... well despite we are so different, we are so similar. Because, ok, I'll say it, I'm falling for you! Reesa, look at me, please. Reesa, I haven't felt this way about a woman, in a long time, if ever. I can't explain it. I can't explain how you ended up in my life, but I like it. I'm sorry if I offended you. I did it because I want to know you, I need to know you. Because, I think I love you."

Stephen stopped. He said enough, more than he even realized he was capable of saying. He leaned back against the hallway wall, the very same wall where Reesa had sucked him off just a few hours earlier.

He looked into her eyes but they were still darkened, veiled, closed off.

"Reesa ... I love you."

She didn't reply. But as she turned to go, he thought he caught a glimpse of a tear forming in her eye. Maybe it was just the reflection of the light, but maybe, just maybe, her eyes began to open up.

But she was gone. He watched her walk down the pathway of his house, let herself out the gate, and walk away down the street. He immediately ran to his phone and tried calling her, but of course her phone was turned off.

Stephen slumped onto the couch and sat there in silence, confused at what had just happened. He sat there for an hour before he realized it, then crawled into bed, where he laid for another hour, thinking, wondering, imagining about Reesa and him together, what it would be like.

Over the next week he tried phoning her several times but of course she never answered. He texted her a few messages, but guessing she probably deleted them without even reading them. He thought about contacting her grandmother, but given how protective Reesa was of her private life, didn't want to intrude any more than he already had. He of course went to the basketball court whenever he could, but she was never there.