Reese and David: Domestic Bliss

Story Info
Household chores turn erotic.
7k words
4.47
38.3k
11
0

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 01/24/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(This is the latest installment of the 'Tuition Time' and 'Reese and David' series. I hope you enjoy the latest adventure between Reese, a sexy mature woman who teaches 3rd grade and David, a tall hard-bodied young many recently graduated from college.)

What with school not starting back for another week even for teachers I still had a few free days on my hands. So I had myself into a zone where I had to clean everything in the house. I left my two worst household chores for last, dusting and ironing. I'm one of those that often only dusts a shelf unit or anything on a wall as far up as I can see. David, my live-in lover for the last couple of months, learned early on with his well over six foot towering frame he'd see all that dust at his eye-level. He had commented on that once. I plainly told him if he wanted to dust up that high, he could go for it.

So far he'd never offered.

Being in the 'zone' I even made my way through that disgusting chore and reached up as far as I could on my bare tip toes to at least make a pass at wiping everything I could possibly reach. That done, it still left me with my most detested chore of all...ironing! The real disgust with this chore always starts with how the stupid ironing board makes a horrid scraping metallic noise when I set it up. Add to that I never seem to be able to get it set to the right height. Sometimes it's too high, making my shoulders ache or down too low, making me bend over the board hurting my lower back. I got it pretty much set right this time so I dove right in and switched on the iron. While it was heating up I went to the fridge and fixed myself a cold glass of iced tea. As I took a healthy swig some of the condensation on the glass dripped down onto my neck and trickled under my top. The cool liquid made my skin tingle and when I looked down I not surprisingly found my nipples were standing up boldly. Of course they more easily peeked through my top as I wasn't wearing a bra. In fact, except for work I rarely ever did wear one, but why bother? My puny boobs didn't need much support. I wasn't blessed with huge knockers like my mom and baby sister had been. I was still proud of my tiny round mounds of pleasure though, especially since my very huge, puffy and sensitive nipples, for me, made up for the lack of boob size.

I was very tempted to pinch one as I stared down at them both standing up so obviously excited. But I had work to do I told myself. I smiled and shook my head.

Sitting my glass back on the kitchen counter I went over to the laundry basket and picked up the first of David's shirts. I smoothed it flat on the ironing board then standing with the hot iron in my hand, I let myself daydream for a moment. I realized I hadn't left the house all day so I was still wearing a thin white camisole-type top and my shortest denims shorts. It was an outfit much skimpier and daring than I'd ever wear out in public, not to mention I had on no underwear at all. For some reason that simple thought got another tingle out of me, but a warm arousal also made its way through my body. The shiver ran all the way up to the hot iron in my hand as I pictured David coming home and seeing me in that outfit. Being his normal easily aroused self I pictured him taking me right there in the kitchen.

I was about to put the iron down and shove my hand into my shorts...again I shook my head.

As much as I hate ironing I hate having wrinkled dress clothes even more. I have also found myself wanting my man to look his best on his new job, now that he'd graduated college. He had joined this company in the last month and had quickly become one of the most respected young administrators in the regional office. His friendliness and reliability quickly cemented his popularity among staff and management alike. Of course, I knew from very first-hand experience it was impossible to resist his charms.

With that I grinned inside and out...then started daydreaming again. I imagined David's large hands all over my body...that tingle over my skin reemerged, but now it went much deeper down to a very private place. This time I did run my free hand down the front of my shorts...

But once more, I shook my head and went back to ironing.

Okay, yes, I could afford the laundering bill if I'd take his shirts and my blouses to the cleaners. It would save me the dreaded chore, but the cheapskate I was or what I prefer to call myself, the 'thirty person', came out in me. Why should I pay someone good money to do something I could just as easily do and in many cases do better or at least the very way I wanted? That was really it, not the money, the perfection. I'd tried a couple of the local cleaners, but I usually ended up pressing them again myself because I usually found some stray wrinkle or some crease I didn't like. So my normal perfectionist persona won out as I couldn't stand the thought of David running around in wrinkled shirts.

So my most dreaded chore had become a routine so I could have my man looking his best. Diligently I worked on each of David's dress shirts, tediously smoothing out every wrinkle and putting sharp creases on the sleeves. Even as I did, I found it difficult to concentrate on the chore at hand. I had other things popping into my mind as I touched his shirts, like my young lover that wore them...and his hard naked body.

David and I had been together for nearly four months and well over a month of that we'd been living together. He had made me feel so alive and so young again. The over twenty year difference in our ages only meant to me that I had a man who could keep me satisfied sexually if not nearly every day, most nights and long into the early hours of the morning. Even then he could take that 'morning wood' of his and perform again without any effort at all. Of course I loved my man for more than just his sexual prowess and stamina, but you can't fault a forty-plus year old woman for thoroughly enjoying that part of the relationship, too!

The tingle between my legs returned.

My cunty, as I fondly call my female sex, started to get moist at the thought of what I would be doing with my lover later, with any luck. But I also knew my man was down to his last dress shirt for his day job and the 'Ironing Fairy' had not paid a visit in a few days.

"Damn, you're sexy." A voice called out behind me.

I admit I jumped a little, but I didn't want David to know he had taken me totally by surprise.

"Thank you, my dear." I called back calmly to my lover without looking.

"You sure do a thorough job you know. My shirts always look so good." I heard David's voice much closer realizing he was walking up behind me. I looked back at him over the frame of my eyeglasses and found him very obviously staring at my ass in my tight denim cut-offs. Not surprisingly my glance came across the almost ever-present bulge in his pants.

"Well, I still have work to do," I made a few more passes over the shirt with the hot iron. "See you later."

I grinned knowing full well if I let him he'd grab me and have his way with me right there in the kitchen.

"Are you teasing me?" He asked standing almost right behind me by then. I could feel his warm breath on my neck.

I ignored him and kept on ironing, although I did wiggle my backside back at him. I was being a bit of a cock tease I know, but I so enjoyed playing with David. I always enjoyed playing with him. At the same I was determined not to let him stop me from finishing my chores.

"Damn you! You're driving me crazy and you know it!" I felt his arousal rub up against my shorts, right up the middle of the seam.

"So, would you like me to finish ironing your shirts later?" I eased back into him more, moving my butt up and around.

Suddenly, his lust exploded and he grabbed me, pulling me back against his long, lean body. He kissed me on my bare neck, under my ponytail. His pelvis ground against me as I reached back with my free hand and grabbed his taut ass, pulling him harder against me, horny lust taking me over. The hot iron was still in my other hand.

His cock bulged through his dress pants and into my jeans shorts.

He was so hard!

My skin came alive at the sensation and my body was prepared to indulge in sexual fun regardless of what my mind told me was left to do with my chores. His soft lips played on my tingling skin. All I was good for at that point was dissolving into our mutual lustful feelings. One of his hands went up the back of my neck and his kisses became more passionate. His other hand had made its way around my front and up under my top.

"I'd like to see more of you right now." He whispered in my ear.

"How much more?" I purred at him, playfully squeezing his gorgeously tight backside.

"You are just so damn hot! I want to see it all." He pulled me backward slightly and I reclined against his chest. "I have to be the luckiest guy on the planet." His arms encircled me and his hand cupped my breast. He held it from underneath, my nipple captured between a thumb and forefinger. As it swelled under his touch he pinched it more firmly and I lifted my pelvis to meet his other gently exploring hand for his fingers had slipped under the waistband of my shorts and grazed my trimmed strip of pubic hair. He eased his long fingers down further, pressing until he opened my lips gently.

"Ahhhh," I drew in a deep breath, my back arching.

I felt his long hard cock press into my back as I moved my legs further apart letting his fingers play over the outer lips of my sex. He made me feel so soft and deliciously warm as he ran his tongue down the nape of my neck. My heart pounded in my chest and all the time he pushed his erection into the small of my back I could feel its intense heat. Suddenly I felt a flutter as David's fingertip tapped on my clitty. My head snapped forward, little sounds of satisfaction escaping my lips as he teased me.

I took a huge breath and turned my head back to look at him once again. "So, you want to see it all, huh?"

"Mmm-hmm. I want you to show me everything."

"Just don't get too used to this." I said then pushed him back with my butt, shoving into his very eager erection. "Go sit in the chair over there." I nodded toward the little kitchen table and sat the hot iron back the ironing board.

I swear a puppy dog couldn't have looked as sad as he did as he pouted before backing his way to one of the chairs. Then he sat there with his hands on his knees, as his eyes wandered up and down my body. I tried not to grin, but rather kept a sexy look on my face as I walked to him.

I bent down and put my face right in front of his.

"You want to see these?" I asked, grabbing both my breasts through my thin top.

He didn't take his eyes off mine, but put his big strong hands up and squeezed my hands that much more firmly over my small boobs. "More than anything."

The poor man sounded almost desperate.

I stood straight up with a big smile on my face and grabbed the bottom of my top and brought it up a little, just past my bellybutton. As I did, I gyrated my hips slowly and stepped forward to straddle one of his legs. Then I pulled it the rest of the way off and tossed it on the table behind him. That left me wearing nothing but a smile and my very short denim shorts, which were already getting plenty damp.

I put my hands on my hips, "Like what you see, lover?"

He reached up and placed his hands directly on my breasts this time and gave them an even more firm squeeze. "Yes I do." He gently kneaded my boobs, letting his fingertips graze across my very erect nipples.

"Suck my fat puffy nipples then, big boy." I even surprised myself with how naughty that sounded!

He eagerly granted my request, though, hungrily suckling, then nibbling and finally gently biting one. The last sexy gesture involuntarily caused me to throw my head back and groan. Before I could take in another breath his long thick tongue swirled around my other straining nipple. My knees weakened and I slumped down onto his thigh, my own pressing up tight to his crotch. I could feel his arousal again as it extended down the leg of his pants.

I rubbed all over it. "Mmm, I love how you do that." My eyes met his as he devoured my breast.

"I...could...get...used...to this...too." He mumbled between his suckling.

I bit my lip and began to grind down harder on his young cock, squeezing my thighs over his leg. His eyes rolled back in his head this time and he lost his mouth's grip on my breast, but only for a short moment.

"Do you, mmm, like this? Oh..." I commented before he quickly regained hold of my fully extended nipple with his lips. I moaned and grabbed a handful of his hair.

"I love this." He replied between deep breaths as he nibbled my breasts. "I love you."

"Mmmm, you're good at this. No wonder I love you too." I leaned in closer to him, closed my eyes and rubbed up and down his thigh. "You sure you want this old body still?"

My nipple fell from his lips again. "You're crazy. You know I do."

"I see..." I winked and nodded down at his erection, "and feel that you do." I felt his erection surge through his slacks and rub tighter up into the crotch of my shorts. I was getting wetter by the second.

I abruptly pushed him back in his chair. "I have something else for you," I said in that new very naughty tone of mine then knelt down in front of him. As I reached for his zipper, I looked up and watched his eyes grow wide.

"Oh baby. I want you so bad," he said, barely able to contain himself.

"Badly." I corrected him.

"What?" He said breathing hard.

"Badly, you college graduate."

"Oh, thank you Ms. Matthews, Miss English Major. Ohhh!" He groaned as I pulled his manhood out of his pants and likely scraped it against the zipper of his fly.

"Oh my, sorry." I stared at it for a second then looked up at him, smiled and started stroking that long nine inches of pure man. "I indeed see that you do need something very badly."

"Oh yes," he moaned and tilted his head back, closing his eyes. "Mmmm, yes I do."

I giggled and went back to what I was doing, something I'd done many times over the last few months. I never tired of stroking that very long, very thick manhood of his. I stared at the tall hard rod right in front of my face, slowly running both hands up and down. It took both hands! His big pole made my hands seem so small.

David groaned more and more.

As I looked up into his now opened eyes, I leveled my head up above his cock and opened my mouth wide. But, instead of taking him in, I let some spittle fall on his cockhead and began working it all over with just my palm.

"Oh man!" He couldn't manage anything else I assumed.

"My dear, no I am all woman." I made a fist around his hard and wet cock and slid it down to the thick base. "Do I have to keep correcting you young man?"

"No Ms. Matthews!" He clenched his teeth and drew another whistling breath. "Oh Ree, that feels so good!"

Once again I brought my head to linger over the head of his cock, looking down on it. This time, I kissed it from the head on down the shaft and back up to the pre-cum drooling over the head.

"Oh damn, yes!" His breathing instantly became quick and deep.

It turned me on so having my way with him. When I shifted my position in front of him there on the kitchen floor I realized the seam of my shorts pressed right into my moist sex lips and up snug against my clitty. I closed my eyes and savored the exquisite feeling for a brief moment.

I was so hot!

But I had work to do...

Taking a deep breath of my own I grabbed the base of his cock tightly with one hand and brought my mouth fully down over his crown. I was so hungry for his lovely cock. The wet sucking noises and both our moaning echoed throughout the kitchen.

"You're so sexy baby!" He called out.

I stopped to lick my lips. "You like it when I suck you?"

"Oh yes."

"Yes, what?"

"Yes, Ms. Mathews, I love when you suck me." He strained to say that out loud as he gently hunched his hips to get back into my mouth.

But I wouldn't let him.

"What?" His eyes opened wide. "Don't stop now!"

I stood up and straddled his cock instead, rubbing it against the crotch of my denim shorts. "You love when I suck this cock, huh? This gorgeously hard cock, huh lover?"

"Oh yeah, that's the one." He moaned and hunched into me again, his swollen cockhead rubbed determinedly against my damp shorts. He made them even damper with his usual excessive amount of pre-cum smearing across them.

"You want me to sit on him, dear?" I asked as I rubbed him across the front seam of my shorts which nearly caused the sensations on my clitty to have me scream out loud. But I choked back the cry and looked him right in the eyes awaiting his response.

"Oh damn, do I ever!" He thrust his hips in earnest, humping my crotch, that huge cock snug up against my very damp cunty.

I jumped off his lap and took a couple steps back from him.

"Not again!" He groaned roughly.

I would say he really did look like a pouting little boy at that point, but seeing his very long, very hard, very manly cock hovering above his taut stomach, there was no way he could be called a 'boy'.

Just looking at that ever-ready cock I was so sure I would cream my jean shorts any second!

I stood there a couple feet away from him, not saying a word, but letting him study me as I leaned back against the sink, my smallish breasts thrust out at him trying to make them at least appear a little bigger. I tried not to breathe heavily to avoid him knowing just how equally turned on I was.

Yes, I knew I was being a very devilish cock tease. But it was working as that cock of his was truly teased to its full length and girth. I so loved my hung young lover!

"Alright Ms. Mathews, get back over here." He gave me a very lecherous grin as he tried to sound powerful.

I knew I was in for a healthy dose of vigorous sex then!

"Alright, Mr. Cocky," I said in that new found low husky voice of mine, "What do you have in mind, sir?"

"First, come over here and give me a big kiss." He said sprawled back in the kitchen chair, his legs wide sporting that sturdy erection standing tall above the thick, black, curly hair protruding out of his pants. I grinned wider as he proceeded to reach down and smoothly stroke his hard cock with his left hand and pointed to the floor in front of him with his right.

I fluttered my eyelashes and licked my lips very slowly, before I traipsed back over and knelt between his feet, my face level with his swollen cockhead. My lips were only a couple inches from it and I knew he could feel my hot breath waft over him. I stared right at his shaft watching it throb until another tiny drop of glistening moisture appeared in the little hole on top.

"Oh Ree!"

"You are rock hard," I kissed the tip again. "I always love knowing I have this effect on you." In my hands was the most beautiful cock ever. I stared at it with pure lust in my heart and body. Then I looked up into my lover's face to see him looking at me with pure lust in his own eyes.

"Mmmm, I can't help but have this reaction around you," he reached out his hand and it through my hair and then along my cheek.

I chuckled quietly and leaned back on my haunches before I looked straight up into his eyes, "Well, Mr. Cocky, are you going to shoot your hot load into my hot little mouth already?" Then haughtily I gripped his thick shaft with one hand while I slid the other along his thigh and into the coarse hair sprouting from his pants, until my fingers slipped inside to tickle his balls. Teasingly, I kissed his shiny crown, the sticky pre-cum smearing across my lips.

"Oh Ree! Yes, do more of that. I like that...oh!"

I looked up at him over my glasses as I kissed his cockhead and stroked him up and down a couple more times. "You're talking too much. Just close your eyes and prepare to get one of the hottest blowjobs of your life." I lowered my head and ran my tongue around his swollen cockhead. It was time for the teasing to be over so I went right to what I know he loves. I slicked up the underside of his manly cock, up the hilt to the tip then abruptly I plunged back part way down his thick shaft filling my mouth with my man. He held my face in his palms as I looked up into his eyes and let him see the upper half of his very long, very stiff shaft disappear in and out of my mouth.

12