Reese and David: Domestic Bliss

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We stared hard into one another's eyes. I grew more turned on myself just watching him watching me so closely.

My lips squeezed around his firm thick girth each time I took him in. I pulled on him with as much suction as I could bring to my joyful work. My hands roamed, caressing his taut flat stomach and on up under his shirt to his nipples which I had learned early on got very sensitive the more turned on he got. I sucked him in harder, feeling his swollen cockhead probe my mouth over and over again. I knew it was pleasing him hearing his manly noises and feeling him gently thrust himself between my lips, but it was such an excellent turn on for me too and I wanted more. But another thing I'd learned early on with my young lover was that although my lips could expand to accommodate his extra girth I could only take so much of him to my throat. His cockhead already tapped the entrance to my throat and that was about as far as I could ever take him. It didn't stop me from trying again though and I held his hips in check as I tried to ease him in a little further, a little ways down my throat. I actually worked him in maybe another inch and felt his head swell until I thought sure he was going to jam himself down there permanently. But when I looked up and saw his eyes rolled toward the ceiling I knew I was pleasing him beyond anything I'd ever done before. I had taken him in as deeply as I could. I had finally gotten enough of his nine and a half inches swallowed to the point his bushy pubes tickled my nose.

But I had to back off or risk gagging. I felt him thicken and pulsate right against my tongue as I slid back off him. I knew he was close so I continued to suck while looking up lovingly at him over my glasses.

"Damn! That felt good...feels so good." He said as he eased back in the chair and looked down at me. "I'm so ready to cum!" He called out and started to stroke his lower few inches as I lavished attention all over the head with gentle licks and warm, wet sucks.

I could feel he was finally at the point of no return.

And so he was...

Without a verbal warning or his normal grunting expulsions, David let loose with an overly explosive ejaculation. I wanted to take his release in my open mouth, but before I could the first hot jet shot out and splashed across one lens of my glasses. Then another splattered against my cheek underneath. I quickly extended my tongue which acted as a softer landing pad for his subsequent cumshots and drank him in. Streak after streak of white flew from his cock tip and into my mouth. It came so fast and heavy I had no real time to swallow it all, but as I tried with my mouth closed one last jet of cum violently splattered right across the tip of my nose. I swear it was like wet snowflakes showering my face, only these were nearly hot as the sticky droplets splashed against my skin. My entire face was soon covered in streaks, drips and dots of David's intense release. Squeezing his manhood, I savored every last sweet drop of his man-cum and rubbed his cockhead over my already cummy lips.

I coyly looked up at him knowing I'd made him feel very good. I sat still for a moment, cleared my throat, breathing heavily myself as his cum dripped off glasses, cheeks and chin down onto my bare chest.

"Even covered in my cum...you are....so very...beautiful. Everything about you...is so...beautiful." David said as he breathed heavily.

I took off my messy glasses and looked up at my lover. I felt myself falling in love with David all over again. "I would do anything for you, my dear. I love you so."

He smiled at me and my words and helped me stand up. Then he grasped my body in his strong arms, lifted me off my feet and kissed me. "I would do anything for you, too, my love." He held me up there with his cum now smeared on his lips and cheeks.

That was so erotic and so...oh my...incredibly made me need him!

I dropped my hand between my legs and felt the moist heat coming through the denim. I fondled the lips of my very wet cunty through my shorts, cooed blissfully and again looked at my young lover longingly, "I think I need some relief now, baby."

"I'm here for you, Ree." He said putting me down.

Acting so innocent and demure I slowly unbuttoned and slid my damp denim shorts down to the floor. I could feel the wetness on my toes as I stepped out of them.

I heard David assume a quick intake of breath.

Provocatively, I grinned, raised my arms and did a twirl. "Do you like what you see now, Mr. Cocky?"

His voice was thick with lust. "Yes, I do, Ma'am."

"Ooo..." The rush of cool air over my cunty lips and on my bare butt made my whole body tingle anew in anticipation. Before I could say another word, David had me in his arms again, and he lifted my naked body up onto the kitchen counter.

"Spread those long lovely legs for me, my dear." He bade me. "I have work to do now. Very pleasurable work I should say."

I did as he asked. I always did when it came to our love making. He knew better than any lover I had had in my forty-two years how to make me feel really good...beyond good!

"So beautiful, so lovely," he said as he looked right down at my hot, wet cunty. I had shaved down there the night before and my traditional thin landing strip was there for him, so were my very pink, very open sex lips. I knew I was so hot and wet that I was very open and exposed for him, for whatever he wanted to put there.

I didn't have to wait long to find out what...

His finger traced around my moist lips before gently opening them wider with two long, thick fingers. I felt so sexy, even if I was in my kitchen as those two digits slid inside me, all the way in.

"Damn, you really are wet."

"You make me this way, lover." My whole nude body trembled already anticipating a very intense orgasm. "I need to cum so badly, please!" I pleaded.

"Yes, you do, very badly." That patented grin and raised eyebrow looked at me as he slowly knelt on the floor in front of me and the counter. He raised one of my legs and draped it over his broad shoulder.

At that point, I was tingling so and the wetness between my thighs seemed to be dripping from me so onto the granite countertop. The sensations running through my body threatened to overwhelm me. I swear my clitty was vibrating out from my body in total anticipation of his touch as I held my breath and he came closer and closer to touching it. When I looked down I found he had extended that talented tongue of his to reach out for my little love bead.

I held my breath and held my breath...

Then he suddenly withdrew his tongue. Instead he licked all around the edges of my nearly bare sex.

"Oh, damn you! Don't do this to me. Do my clitty, David. Please!"

He smiled broadly down between my legs and even winked devilishly up at me. I swatted him playfully across the top of his head then pulled him closer to my cunty. He didn't disappoint me this time as he slid that thick tongue back toward my enlarged clitty and the pointed pink tip flicked at it. The deep breath I had just taken was immediately stolen back away! My hips twitched and my butt squirmed on the cool granite while my hands pulled firmly on his head, urging him to do more.

David slowly slid one finger back inside me as he pressed the flat of his tongue against my clitty. I almost jumped off the entire counter at the combined sensation of my sensitive bead and the sweet spot up inside me being simultaneously stimulated. He always knew exactly what to do to drive me wild. He licked and licked as he slid another finger into me and I tightened around them both. He looked up at me and I could just see the upturned corners of his mouth. I knew he had a broad grin of triumph on his face as his tongue flicked at my clitty just a little bit faster pleasing me to no end. I pulled at his hair as I crossed my legs over his shoulders and pressed my heels into his back. I could feel the quivering in my thighs as I squeezed his head between them. "Ah...that's so...uh, yes, nice...don't stop, baby, let me have...let me...oh, let me cum...yes!"

This talented young man really had learned what I like and as if on cue his mouth became a little vacuum for my tiny pink pearl, sucking on it hard, pulling it deeper between his lips. My fingers dug deeper into his scalp, my thighs squeezing his head tighter and tighter. My own head fell backward against the cabinet with my eyes squeezed shut awaiting the impending ecstasy.

"That's it, don't stop; suck, baby, suck it. I'm...so...getting...so close...Ohhhh!" I let out a loud gravelly moan as my orgasm hit me full force all at once and not in the usual wave. I rode his face and his tongue, humping into him over and over. My thighs squeezed tight, my butt up off the countertop as I held my breath and the totality of the ecstasy enveloped me.

"Oh, Dav..., oh yes! Oh my, yesssss..." His tongue dove into my cunty as I slammed it against his face in fast jabs, making love to that other long, pink love tool of his. My pounding and his probing brought on another quick orgasm, even sweeter than the last. It happened so quickly, so forcefully it totally surprised me and I literally lost all control of my body as I had never done before.

"Oh, yes...oh...oh...oh yes, baby...oh...ahhhhh!" I screamed out and pressed my body and my cunty hard back into his face and screamed. "Yesssss...!"

He held me there, not giving me any relief as my climax finally crested and the last sweet orgasm tore through me. I moaned and whimpered as he got to his feet and leaned over to kiss me. His face was additionally wet and sticky now from my hot cunty. I savored the taste as he plunged his tongue, that was seconds ago deep in my cunty, now fully into my mouth. It was so messy, he was so messy, but when my lover finally leaned back with that adorable grin on his face I knew I wanted more of him. As it turned out he wanted more, too...but what was new about that?

His youthful erection was back with a vengeance!

I felt it bob against my thigh as he stood over me. My David never seemed to tire, never seemed to fail to satisfy me even beyond when I thought I should be fully satisfied already.

"What do you have in mind now?" I purred up to him.

David returned that cute sexy broad smile again and up went that eyebrow. He then turned to gaze toward the ironing board.

"What?" I alternated looking at him and over at the tool of one of my dreaded household chores.

David lifted me off the counter, then turned me around and gently guided me over to the narrow end of the board.

"We're just getting started, my lady. Now, bend over the end of the ironing board, up on your tip toes and spread your legs."

Without a moment's hesitation, knowing my lover was going to treat me very well again, I placed my feet just as he'd told me to do and then laid my arms out across the ironing board. Smirking at having guessed his plan, I moved into the proper position, bracing myself with my bared bottom pushed high and my toes pressed firmly into the carpet.

"By the way you might need to keep a good grip!" He said as he eased up behind me, his ever-ready cock leading the way as it slipped between my thighs.

Well, if he wanted to ride me like this, I was going to let him really enjoy himself. The deliciously naughty thought made me shiver and my cunty moistened even more. "Get on with it, you kinky stud!" I wiggled and shimmied my backside out at him as I blew him a kiss over my shoulder.

David eased up against me pushing my hips forward. The blunt end of the ironing board bumped into my utterly soaked sex and I couldn't help but to push harder into it myself. Between my thick, moist labia, I could feel the pressure against my hooded clitty and although I had just had two incredible cums I wanted more.

David made me want more!

Desperately, I pushed my backside as high as it would go, forcing my toes still deeper into the plush carpet. Then he was leaning over me, pressing my shoulders down to the board with his hands on my butt and back as he eased his swollen cock head between my wet sex lips and in one smooth stroke he thrust nearly all the way in. His unexpected sharp thrust pressed my hips hard into the ironing board, shaking it, which caused the hot iron still sitting at the other end to rock forward and fall right in front of my face. The searing, metal point of the small appliance slid up close to my cheek. The sudden thought of pain made me jerk my head back, but the force of my lover's groin pressed into mine, thrusting that thick cock deep into me, left me prone and unable to move. I stared at the hot iron only inches from my face but all I could think of at that moment was the pleasure emanating between us. I settled in as he rode me earnestly, my ass cheeks being smacked loudly by his pelvis. The angle of my body allowed him to penetrate as deeply as ever inside my eagerly wet cunty, in turn I squeezed his thick shaft each time he was buried to the hilt.

Damn he felt so good!

David was very intent on giving me everything he had. He rammed his long hard cock ever faster and harder into my sloppy wet cunty.

"Do...it...uh...baby!" I called out urging him on even more, my cheek pressed down to the fabric of the ironing board cover as it rocked and vibrated under me.

David obliged my request, grabbing my hips in one hand and reaching up to tug on my ponytail with the other giving me ever shorter, harder strokes. The less than gentle pull on my hair didn't hurt, but it did cause me to lift my head and come face to hot metal with that iron again. Luckily for me the iron slid away from my face, in all the forceful banging of our bodies against the board.

"Oh baby, please...yes!"

His incredible thrusts made the contact of my raised and swollen clitty against the nub of the ironing board so thrilling that my breath came in faster and raspier gasps.

"Oh...David, yes...do it baby...do it...cum in me!" I quivered and arched my back, pressing my butt cheeks fully against him.

"Oh yes. Ree!" David bellowed behind me as he gave a mighty thrust of his manhood and pulled taut on my ponytail. "I'm gonna cum again! I'm gonna...uhhh...cum!"

Then I abruptly felt his thick cock leave my body and his hand leave my hair.

I quickly looked back over my shoulder, with squinted eyes coming down my latest climax, and saw him stroking his very stiff, very wet manhood. His body tensed and he gritted his teeth as the first stream of cum shot out of his long cock and halfway up my back.

"Oh, David!" I squealed both at the wonderfully erotic sight and at the heat of his man-cum as it splashed against my skin.

"Oh Ree...Ree, arghhhh...!" He grunted ever so loudly.

The second cumshot flew into my hair, making me flinch and yell out. "Oh yes! Do it baby!"

I lost my grip on the ironing board and fell forward across it as the jets of his hot cum continued to splash up across my back. Before long I could feel much of the last of it pool in the small of my back and drip down through the crack of my quivering ass cheeks.

David staggered back a couple of steps, breathing ragged and hard.

"Look at me, all covered in your mess." I still panted myself, licking my lips as I looked back at him through still dazed, half-closed eyes.

"I'll, uh, shoo...take full responsibility." His lack of breath didn't stop him from bending down to kiss my left butt cheek still upturned for him. Then he rose back up with a contented grin on his face along with a little of his man-cum on his cheeks.

"You know, I think you need to clean up your mess, young man." I said, looking back over my shoulder as I rested my elbows on the board.

"Oh yes ma'am, don't mind if I do!" He lowered back down and ran his loving tongue along one of the longer whitish streaks of his sticky cum on my warm bare skin.

He brought out a smile from me. "You're so incredible, baby, and I love you so much."

"I know, and I love you, too." My man said, before he went back to licking up his mess and me.

Just so you know, I did get to finish the ironing chore. By the way, the hot iron left a nice burn stain in the board cover while my stud of a lover had pounded me incessantly over it.

I did get taken to a nice dinner, too.

Afterward we came home for 'dessert' and I enjoyed every drop he offered and I'm pretty sure he loved his hot dessert, too.

(...be looking for the next and concluding installment of 'Reese and David', where the two lovers consummate their commitment for their bliss filled futures.)

12