Reese Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kalamazoo707
kalamazoo707
1,664 Followers

"Y-your bath is ready," the pretty red-haired, green eyed woman that he had turned said. Her voice shook as she said it- something that pleased Emilio.

"What are you to call me?" Emilio asked coldly.

"Sire," she replied softly. "I'm sorry and I won't forget again."

"See that you don't," Emilio snapped as he walked past her expecting her to follow him without being told. As he stepped into the bathtub, he thought about the woman that he had last turned. If he had known all of the steps she would have lived, but could he have dealt with her chatter about her Giovanni? He supposed that he could have cut out her tongue... but then she wouldn't have been able to lick him the way that he liked. The other thing was, if this Giovanni existed and he was now certain that he did- she would have led him to them. It was probably a good thing that she was dead.

He leaned his head back so that the woman whose name he never found out could wash his hair.

"Scrub it hard," he commanded. "It had been a long time."

"Yes sire," she said, softly as she washed his long hair with an unscented shampoo.

"Harder," Emilio said as he relaxed.

Two hours later, he was clean and dressed in a pair of tight black jeans and polo shirt. It was time to hit the malls. He went into his garage and chose a car-the size wouldn't matter; he would have everything delivered. He looked at the long line of cars and chose the black Ferrari Testa Rosa. It was flashy, but he had lived like a peon for so long that he felt that he deserved some flash.

He slid behind the wheel and took a moment to relish the feel of the black leather beneath him. He inhaled and took in the scents of the car that he had never driven. He loved cars and had someone working for him that purchased cars that they thought he would like. This one was a winner. Emilio ran his hands over the dashboard with a gentle touch that none of his lovers had ever experienced. After several minutes of luxuriating in the car; he put the key in the ignition and turned it. He sat for another ten minutes listening to the motor idle.

"Beautiful." He murmured as he shifted into reverse and drove away. For the first time in a very long time he felt at peace. He didn't think about the mysterious Giovanni or anything else. He was home and things were as they should be. He pulled into the first high end store he saw and bought all new colognes, body washes and any other toiletries that he could think of. He left the store after dropping over two-thousand dollars.

His next stop was a high end men's store. He felt as though he were a child in a candy store. He had always loved bright colors and patterns and the store was full of them.

"May I help you sir? A male voice asked from behind him.

Emilio turned around to see who the speaker was. 'Sebastian' was written in bright blue marker on his name tag. Emilio looked the young man up and down and decided that he wanted a female to help him.

"Get me a female sales associate," he demanded.

"I'm sorry, but there isn't one available this evening, but I am..."

"Get me one."

"As I said..." the salesperson started to say but was cut off.

"I heard you, now go find me a female to assist me," Emilio growled.

Sebastian took a step back and looked behind him. There was no one else in the store with him other than his girlfriend who was in the back waiting for him to close the store while she did homework.

"Just a moment," he said softly and went to the back. On the way there, he regained his nerve. He slipped into the manager's office where his girlfriend was working on a research paper and called security.

Emilio was about to head to the back of the store when four security guards walked in.

"Is there a problem here?"

"No," Emilio replied inwardly seething. "The young man went to get a female associate to assist me."

"I believe that you were repeatedly informed that there was no female associate on duty. Please be on your way."

Although he was furious, Emilio gave the guards a pleasant smile.

"My apologies, I must have misunderstood him. Of course I will leave."

The guards moved so that Emilio could pass them. He took a quick glance toward the back of the store. It wasn't over. After that, he only went into stores where he saw a female staff person. The shopping trip was for the most successful. There was one last store that he wanted to go into- a jewelry store. He loved Jewelry as much as he did cars and clothes. His taste in jewelry ran to the unique so he often bought jewelry created by relative unknowns.

The person serving him was a male, but in this case, that was alright. He bypassed the jewelry made by the well-known artists and went to the case containing the work of new artist.

"Are you looking for something specific?" The salesperson whose name was Thomas asked.

"Show me your newest pieces - the ones that aren't out here."

"They aren't ready to be shown..."

Emilio reached into his jacket pocket, pulled out his wallet, took out the black card and slammed it on the counter.

"Bring me the pieces that aren't out here," he repeated.

"Yes sir!" Thomas said and rushed to the back. A moment later he was back with a large locked box that he sat on the counter. "Please be aware that the prices are tentative and pending final approval of the artist."

"I understand, open the box," Emilio said eagerly.

"Most of the jewelry in here was created by a new artist," Thomas said as he unlocked the box. "Personally I think he's going to go far. His work is exquisite; each piece hand crafted and very unique."

"Interesting," Emilio said, only half listening.

"He just moved here from Italy a few months ago and had his things shipped here..."

"Italy?" Emilio asked sharply. "Do you know what part?"

"I'm not really sure," Thomas replied. "I know that it wasn't one of the big cities..."

"It doesn't matter," Emilio replied. "Show me the pieces."

Thomas laid a black cloth on the counter and began taking the pieces out one by one and laying them on the cloth. Emilio's breath caught. The pieces in his estimation were perfection. He loved the combination of colors that called to the flamboyant part of him. He wondered how much money it would take to get the artist to work just for him.

"What is his name?" Emilio asked as he fingered an amethyst tie clip.

"Giovanni...."

"What did you just say?" Emilio asked as he jerked his hand away from the tie clip.

"Giovanni Ponzi- a very pleasant young man..."

Thomas was talking to air. Emilio left the store and went to his car, bypassing the store that had called security on him. The pleasant mood that he had left home with was gone. He didn't believe in coincidences and took the mention of that name as a sign. He drove home, parked the car in the garage and went to his room without speaking to anyone. He hoped that there would be a message waiting for him in the ads. He now felt a sense of urgency. He and Donatello had to talk and soon.

*****

"Where are you going to meet him?" Vangie asked.

"Wherever it is, it must have a place that is considered neutral ground," Donatello replied. "Those are usually found in the bigger cities although they can be found in the villages."

"What are you thinking?" she asked liking the idea of meeting on neutral ground.

"I am thinking Munich," Donatello replied. "It's the biggest city to the Austrian border. Before we place another ad, I want to have the meeting place arranged. I am looking for a place that also has a hotel, so you will be safe as well. But even so, you are to remain out of sight. If the conditions are suitable I will have you close by so that you can listen."

"That would be great!" Vangie said throwing her arms around him, "but we'll use the bug as well just in case I miss something. Do you know of any hotels that are also places of neutral ground?"

"I have a few ideas," Donatello replied. "One of the human fallacies is the belief that a church is a neutral spot because it is considered holy ground. That is true but it's more than that. We as a species must agree that a place is neutral."

"So any place can be declared neutral ground," Vangie said.

"Yes. Human hotels are often popular sites but there are some vampire run businesses that exist only to serve as a neutral place for all species to meet. The guidelines are very strict. No weapons, no guards and no overt threats. Each meeting is witnessed by a vampire at the hotel. Notes are taken and all contracts if any are also witnessed by the same person and signed in blood. If Emilio refuses to meet me at one of these places then I will not meet with him."

"Agreed, but when do you think that they'll announce the date and place of the ball?"

"I don't know, but something isn't right," Donatello said. "I wonder if it is going to be cancelled."

"Why would they cancel it?" Vangie asked frowning.

"I don't know," Donatello replied, "but the guest list is never put out this far advance of the ball. There is too much chance of discovery. Something has happened. What I can't say, but it buys us some time."

"The question is how much," Vangie said. "I want to check into a few things while you make the arrangements."

Donatello went to the travel site and found a hotel that he thought Vangie would enjoy. The Sheraton Munich Arabellapark Hotel not only was beautiful, but it had Jacuzzi's and other amenities that she would enjoy. There were several boutiques in the area, where she could shop till her heart's content. In fact, they could check in a few days before the meeting with Emilio. He made the reservations online and then called the hotel to make the arrangements for a conference room.

Vangie was waiting for him when he hung up.

"I just went over everything that we know hoping that I haven't missed anything that could help but I don't think I did. Are the reservations made?"

"Vangie you are one of the most methodical and thorough people I know," Donatello said pulling her into his lap. "If there was something to find, you would have found it. As to the reservations- they are made. We will list the ad and then leave. I want to get there before Emilio does to see how the place is set up. And we have not been anywhere as a couple. I promised you a shopping trip and we can do that in Munich."

Vangie kissed his cheek and then gave him an anxious smile.

"Cara-sweetheart, what is it?" Donatello asked as he settled her bottom more firmly on his cock.

"Do we have to go to the ball?" She asked.

Donatello looked at her concerned. This wasn't the woman that he knew and loved, but then he remembered something. She was a woman and no matter how strong a woman was, she would always fear for her mate. Vangie was only now showing that fear.

"Yes cara - we have to go. Although the invitation appeared to be just that, it wasn't. It was a command that no one dare disobey. To do so would be suicidal at best."

"I know and I'm sorry," she replied and laid her head on his shoulder. "I'm scared. What if Emilio doesn't help us? We don't even know who we're looking for! And what if we do find him and we can't convince him not to kill you? Then what do we do?"

"We do one thing at a time," Donatello said as he took her hand in his and began to gently massage the back of her hand in small circles. We will try not to look at the 'what ifs' and deal with what we know, and the rest we will deal with as it comes. Thank you for everything that you are and for everything that you are doing for me."

"I love you," Vangie said. "And I will find a way to kill him before I let him or anyone else hurt you. Let's get that ad written."

Donatello kissed her. The confident, methodical, and focused Vangie was back and ready to get to work. She went to move from his lap and he stopped her.

"Did I tell you that you could move?"

Vangie froze. She knew and loved that tone. It was the quickie tone meaning that he wasn't going to tease her. It was going to be about relatively instant gratification for both of them. She didn't even care that they weren't in the bedroom. These times came too rarely for her to argue about it. She turned so that she straddled his lap and ground against him. Donatello opened her house robe exposing her breasts and licked his lips before taking a nipple into his mouth and lightly biting down on it. He felt Vangie's warm wetness cover his lounge pants and seep to his cock.

"Now darling," he breathed as he lifted her up so that she could fish his cock out. As soon as it was free, he slammed her down on it and lifted her only to slam her down again. After the second time, he pulled her toward him, kissed her and moved to her neck. He licked her pulse point and bit as he pushed his cock further into her. His cock hardened even more when her blood touched his tongue.

"Deeper," Vangie moaned, as Donatello fed from her. "Deeper!"

Donatello stood and then laid on his back on the floor, her full weight bearing down on him. He moaned as he slipped deeper into her. Vangie took over riding him hard, as she leaned over so that her nipples were just inches away from his face. He knew what she wanted—she wanted him feed from her while he was inside of her.

"I'm so close! Finish it!" she cried as she reached down, yanked his head up and crammed a breast into his open mouth.

Donatello gave the nipple a long hard suck and then nicked it with a fang. Vangie screamed in his ears making them ring, as he sucked her nipple nicking it again to make the blood flow faster. He licked the bite closed and moved to her other breast. He kissed the nipple and nicked it as he had the other. By this time, his heart and cock were throbbing in tandem. He screamed out her name around the still bleeding nipple as he emptied deep into her womb. The thought of pregnancy crossed his mind and he wondered why he had never worried about it before.

Vangie lay on his chest still impaled on him, but fully sated. They lay in the floor for a few minutes before Vangie began to move.

"Permission to move?" She teased as she kissed his chest.

"I don't want to, but I suppose we must," Donatello replied kissing the top of her head.

Twenty minutes later, the carefully worded ad was placed. An hour after that, they were packed and on their way to Munich.

*****

Alex woke up three hours later starving. Reese fed her from his arm again and this time she had better control, but she wanted food.

"Something-anything!" She begged. "If I get sick then I get sick, but I need something."

Reluctantly, Reese gave in. He made a call to Marco and asked him they had supplies for toast and tea.

"Yeah, but who is it for?" He asked.

"Alex- please bring her a tray."

"Thank you and I promise if I throw up, I'll clean it up myself," Alex said. "I'm still not supposed to be up yet, am I?"

"No, and nor are you supposed to be craving food," Reese replied. "I don't understand it, but as long as you're alright I'll leave it be."

While they waited for the tray, Reese settled Alex in his arms and quickly finished his story.

"Reese... I'm so sorry, but it wasn't your fault. How could you have known that the fleas carried the illness?"

"I know that, but had I not been arrested in the first place I wouldn't have taken the disease home with me."

"True, but from what you told me, the chances of them contracting it were high," Alex said.

"Yes but it wouldn't have come from me! And why in the hell didn't I get it? I had fleas too."

"Reese?" Marco called through the door. "Your tray is here."

"Leave it, I will come for it," Reese called back.

A moment later, he anxiously watched as Alex took her first sip of tea. She grimaced and then smiled.

"Too strong, but it's good," she said after drinking half of it and reaching for the toast.

The toast didn't go nearly as well as the tea. She took a bite of it, grimaced but swallowed it. By the third bite she threw up.

"Sorry," she said as she started to get up.

"What do you think you're doing?" Reese asked as he gently pushed her back. "Stay there and I'll bring you a cold wash cloth. But at least we know that you can at least drink fluids other than blood. It was probably too soon to try the food."

"You're right, but I was hungry."

While Reese took away the basin that had vomited in, Alex finished the tea. He came back with a glass of water spiked with mouthwash for her to rinse her mouth out with.

"Thanks, that's better so finish telling me your story.

"I understand why you killed Rossi and the others," Alex said when he was finished. "I also understand why you want to kill Emilio and the Borcelli's but what I don't understand is why the doctor. Granted he didn't go with you but he did give you medicine."

"He was one of them who thought that we were nothing," Reese replied. "He chose to let a child die because I couldn't pay him. I offered to be his servant for as long as he wanted, but he still chose money over a life."

"Reese, maybe he didn't have a choice..."

"Of course he did!" Reese exclaimed "And he chose those who didn't really need him."

"Alright, let's say for the sake of argument that he didn't have a choice," Alex said. "I can't even begin to imagine how hard losing your entire family had to have been. But realistically, what more could he have done? The medicine that he gave you was probably paid for by one of his patients. Right there, he put himself at risk. He didn't have to do that - he could have walked away and that tells me something. He was undecided."

"You defend him." Reese said quietly, but he was angry.

"No," Alex said holding his hands. "I'm just saying that not everyone deserves to die. Would his going to your house have saved your baby? I don't think so. I maintain that he helped you by giving you a way to make her more comfortable. Did you use the rest of the medicine for your family?"

"Yes, the baby didn't require much," Reese replied.

"So then, he helped the rest of your family, as well," Alex said as she moved closer. "Ask yourself does he deserve to die?"

"He became one of them," Reese said.

"Yes he did, but does that mean that he's a monster? Look at you - you were turned under horrible conditions and you're far from being a monster. You just turned me - am I a monster? What about Marco? Is he a monster? Did he even have a choice?"

"That's different," Reese replied. "You and Marco were and are good people. Those people killed and turned people for sport and food. Some of them like Leo were turned and made to serve as slaves. Rossi raped and then killed his wife in front of him."

"I understand but what proof do you have that the doctor is like that? Maybe he was a good person too." Alex challenged. "And even if he was, how do you know that he hasn't changed? Maybe he's found his mate and has baby vampires... are you going to just kill him?"

"Then, the Borcelli's could have changed as well as Emilio," Reese replied. "Should I let them live?"

"My only point is that not everything is black and white. The Borcelli's are obviously evil, and this Emilio character is as well, but the doctor - I'm not so sure about."

"What would you have me do?" Reese asked angrily.

"Use your head," Alex said softly. "Reese I know that you're angry, but not all of these people need die. I still maintain that the doctor helped you even if you don't see it. You don't know the real reason why he didn't go with you. Maybe they had a family member as hostage; you just don't know. But I do know this, there's a fine line between vengeance and murder and you're walking it. If you kill this doctor it's murder."

"What will you do if I kill him?" Reese asked.

"I will still love you but you're asking the question to the wrong person," Alex replied. "Ask yourself if you could live with the fact that you killed someone who didn't deserve to die. My guess is that you won't rest well. I can't tell you why I feel as I do about that doctor, but killing him would be a mistake. Will you at least think about it?"

kalamazoo707
kalamazoo707
1,664 Followers