Reese Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kalamazoo707
kalamazoo707
1,665 Followers

His anger cooled, he agreed but made no promises.

"I wasn't asking for a promise," Alex said kissing him. "I'm asking you to take a step back and think about what you're doing."

"Would you stop me?"

"I would try," she replied, "but I think that you would stop yourself. This is just another reason why we need to think about going to this ball."

"Cara - I understand what you are saying and maybe you are right about the doctor. I cannot discount what you say, but... this ends with the ball. After it is over, Marco and Edgar can go and do as they please, as can you and I. Do you know how to ride a motorcycle by the way?"

"I most certainly do," she replied. "It's been a while but I think that it'll come back. Why?"

"We need to start thinking of our lives when this is over," Reese said. "How would you feel about exploring the world from the back of a motorcycle? We could buy one for you or you could ride behind me."

"Hmmm, I think I would like one of my own - a Harley maybe. What do you think?"

"I will give it some thought but whatever it is we will get it soon. We will leave as soon as the ball is over.

"Alright but please, I want something with some power," Alex said.

"We will go looking later tonight or tomorrow. What about the military?" Reese asked remembering that she had a job.

"My reenlistment is over in a few weeks. I can see if I can get it moved up. I go back to work in a few days... I'll call tomorrow. Another question, what do you want me to call you? Reese or Giovanni?"

"Reese," he replied. "Once this is over, Giovanni will be no more, but I will keep my last name of Barresi and you may take that name as well if you wish."

"I think I will," Alex replied. "Alex Barresi - I like it."

"I like it, too," Reese replied. "Come here, Alexandra Barresi."

*****

Elena relished the fact that she could now walk around unmolested. She still watched herself though. It could change at any given time. Her servant followed her everywhere she went even sitting in the bathroom as she showered or took a bath. Elena wanted to shoo her away, but didn't. She didn't want to give Cristiano any reason to demote her back to the bottom of the pole. She took the opportunity to pump the girl for information.

"Do you know what's happening with the ball?"

"No," she replied. "There are even questions as to whether it will happen."

"Really?" Elena asked. "Why would the master cancel?"

"I don't know," Bella her servant said. "Some say it's because his mate will not accept him as he is."

"Have you seen her?"

"No Mistress, no one has. It is said that she refuses to come to the house or to the ball. Master has been spending his time there."

Interesting, Elena thought. What was it about this female that she could resist Cristiano's charm? "She sees him as he is," she murmured with a small smile. As long as the female refused to come, there would be no ball thus buying her more time.

"What else have you heard?" Elena asked.

"Not much else, except...."

"Except what?" Elena asked.

"When master is home, his mood is foul. You must stay out of his way. He is making the refusal of his mate to come here your fault."

"My fault?" Elena asked surprised. "How is her refusal to come my fault?"

"I don't know, but mistress, please be careful of what you think and say."

Elena didn't know what to make of the information but was grateful for it. She wondered why the woman refused to come and realized that Cristiano's reputation had preceded him. He had never cared about how people perceived him and now it was biting him in the ass. She stifled a laugh and wished the woman well. Cristiano always got what he wanted which brought up a thought. Why hadn't he commanded her to come? The woman was human so why hadn't he compelled her? As if he heard her, Elena felt him summon her. He was back.

"Mistress..."

"Yes I know," Elena said. "He wants to speak with me."

"Please remember to be careful," Bella said. "He will not hesitate to kill you if it will bring her here."

Elena looked at the servant curious as to why she was risking herself to help her. She didn't ask, it was enough that she was receiving the help and she was now thinking of the servant as a friend. She decided that if she managed to escape, she was taking the girl with her. If she left her, Cristiano would have her tortured and then allow her to be used as badly as she herself had been used. But there would be a difference. For the servant there would be no reprieve. She would spend eternity being abused. It occurred to Elena that this was the first time in centuries that she thought about someone other than herself and she liked the feeling. She cleared her mind, fixed her hair and makeup and went to see Cristiano alone.

"How are you enjoying your elevation in status?" He asked when she was kneeling before him.

"Thank you for your generosity sire," Elena replied with her head bowed and just the right amount of humility.

She flinched when he touched the top of her head but didn't pull away. It would have angered him. She prayed that he didn't demand that she open her mouth for him. She didn't think that she could comply. She breathed a sigh of relief when he removed his hand and backed away from her.

"You may stand," Cristiano ordered.

Elena stood wondering what game he was playing.

"Please - sit," he said holding out a chair for her.

When she hesitated, instead of being angry; he smiled.

"You have my word that I will not harm you. Please sit down."

Elena knew that tone. It was the tone that he used when he wanted something, and he wanted something from her.

"Yes sire," Elena said and nervously took the offered seat.

"Would you care for refreshments? Fresh blood perhaps?"

Elena licked her lips. It had been a long time since she had fresh blood. The blood she was served was drained from drug addicts and alcoholics, and she swore that she could taste the alcohol.

"I would like that - thank you master for your goodness to me."

Cristiano looked at her and laughed.

"You are very good," he said still laughing. "You hate my guts but yet you continue to play the role of the dutiful and grateful slave. You aren't anywhere close to being either of those things. Your stubbornness was one of the things that I loved about you. There were times when it was a pain in the ass, but it kept things interesting."

Elena didn't say anything. He was laying it on thick and she wanted to know what it was he thought she could do for him.

"You may speak freely and without fear of repercussion for anything that you might say," Cristiano said as he rang a bell. A second later, a female servant came in carrying a tray that had a carafe of blood and two goblets on it. "You may speak," he said to Elena as the servant filled the goblets.

Elena's mouth watered. She waited until the goblet was in her hands and drained it before she said anything. She would have loved to have taken her time and enjoyed it, but she didn't trust Cristiano. The fresh blood tasted heavenly as it passed her lips, coated her tongue and made its way to her stomach. It gurgled in appreciation and wanted more.

"Would you care for more?" Cristiano asked this time pouring it himself.

Elena watched as the red liquid of life filled her goblet. She grabbed it and took a sip holding it in her mouth for several seconds before swallowing it. She drank half of it before she was ready to talk.

"There will be no repercussions?" she asked.

"I give you my word," Cristiano replied with a slight nod of his head.

Only then did Elena relax a little. Whenever Cristiano gave his word with a nod, it was sealed in stone.

"You will not harm my servant girl?"

She was pushing, but she had to see how far Cristiano was willing to go. She saw his dark eyes flash, but he agreed.

"She will not be harmed in any way as you will not be," he assured her. "Now speak your mind."

"When I first met you I thought that you were the handsomest, kindest man anywhere. My parents tried to warn me but all I saw was what you could give me. Even after you turned me and put me through training, there was a small part of me that began to see that you were and are - the consummate liar. You learned my weaknesses and played on them. You took advantage of the fact that I was young and impressionable. My head was filled with idea of love, romance and of traveling the world. You offered that and I took it. Now when I think about it - I was so stupid. I should have listened to my parents."

"Continue," Cristiano said with a smile on his face. "I want to hear all of it."

"I did things with you that I never would have considered doing before. I admit that I was petty, jealous and immature, but I wasn't a murderer. I didn't delight in the torture and mistreatment of others..."

"I beg to differ," Cristiano interrupted. "I could not make you into what you were not. You had the capacity for those things. Why do you think I chose you? You were so fucking gullible only seeing my looks and wealth. Yes my dear, you should have listened to your family. But I must tell you, I was fully prepared to compel you to leave with me."

"Would you have killed them?"

"Probably, but I didn't have to because you came with me willingly," Cristiano replied. "And to some small degree, I did love you."

"I recently realized that you didn't love me at all," Elena replied. "I was only a distraction until you found your true mate. I don't know why I didn't see that until recently."

"You didn't see it because you were so involved with your life of excesses," Cristiano said. "And I did love you - just not as a mate should. You knew that you weren't my true mate but you didn't want to admit it. I could never treat my true mate in the manner that I have treated you so yes, you were a distraction."

"So now we come to the reason for the change in my treatment," Elena said dryly. "You had this planned for centuries. I was a pawn and an acceptable loss. You never loved me, lusted after me but there was no love on your part. I also now know that there was nothing special about that last human male I turned. He was just as much a pawn as I was and am. So tell me - master - what is it that you really want or shall I guess? You always seemed to enjoy when I played the guessing game."

"Caution..."

"Or what? Elena challenged. "You'll go back on your word? Go ahead and word that you cannot be trusted to keep your word will spread like wildfire. You and I both know that the servants are afraid of you. But that doesn't stop them from talking. Do you know what your friends and allies will say? They will say if Cristiano Borcelli cannot keep his word to a slave how will he keep it to us? Isn't the ability to keep one's word with a slave sacred? So go ahead - break your word."

Cristiano seethed. She had him over a barrel.

"You seem angry, my lord," Elena taunted now that she was safe. "You made a grave error when you underestimated my intelligence."

"So it seems," Cristiano said, a little too smugly for Elena's liking. "But let's continue shall we? You were about to enlighten me with your wisdom."

"You found your human mate," Elena said. "My guess is that you weren't able to charm her as you were me. She sees you as the brute you really are and wants nothing to do with you. You were planning to sacrifice me so that she could see that you were rid of any excess baggage, but she isn't like me is she? At heart she is a good, kind and gentle person and she would not condone what you're doing here. How am I doing so far?"

Cristiano didn't answer so she continued.

"Her refusal to come is why the date and time for the ball hasn't been announced. The ball was going to serve several functions. My humiliation and death, proof that there was no other and your wedding but alas - you have no bride. So what are you going to do? Postpone the ball? Oh... I see. You want me to talk to her is that it? What do I get out of it if I agree to do this?"

"You will live," Cristiano replied. "If you think back to my promise, I said that you would not be harmed. I did not promise your life."

"True, but kill me and what happens? Who will talk with the unfortunate woman? One of your whores?" Elena asked. "Being locked up has given me time to think. So go ahead - by all means kill me. The threat of death no longer frightens me. Seeing the place of my impending death day after day has hardened me."

"What is it that you want?" Cristiano asked angrily. It was very rare for him to be outmaneuvered. He had as she said seriously underestimated her and had played his hand long before he should have.

"I want to be released with my servant," Elena said. "I want to live the life that I had become accustomed to before you demoted me and I want to live it in peace. There will be no attempts on my life or the life of my servant. Nor will you at any point take away my funding. If you do it will be announced to the paranormal world that you are a liar and a cheat, but I have a question for you; why didn't you compel her?"

"Is that all that you want?" Cristiano asked his voice cold.

"No, I want to attend the ball with an escort of my choice. I also want a wing of the house to myself complete with servants of my choosing. And- I want fresh blood instead of that polluted shit that you send me. The question is do you want this woman badly enough to comply with my wishes."

"Very nicely done," Cristiano said as he clapped his hands.

"I learned from the best," Elena replied. "So what is your decision?"

"I want to know what you will say to her," Cristiano said.

"Wait - there is one more thing," Elena said with a small smile. "If I talk to her and she still refuses to come or to change her mind, our agreement stands."

"Agreed," Cristiano spat out, "Now what will you say to her?"

"You really care for this woman don't you?" Elena asked. "But are you willing to give up the cruelty and all that goes with it? Never mind - that is not my concern. I will tell her that at heart you are a good and decent man. I will also tell her that I bring out the worst in you by my blatant disobedience and attitude. Will that do?"

"That will do. You will meet her this evening," Cristiano said.

"I will need appropriate attire..."

"It has been taken care of," Cristiano said coolly. "You may choose any wing that you wish as your living space."

"I want the one that is furthest away from you!" Elena said. "I also want to see the next shipment of new slaves before you do. Are we finished? I have a meeting to get ready for."

"Technically, you are still my slave until after the ball is over," Cristiano said as he stood. "Nowhere did I state that I or others couldn't use you."

"If you or any of your animals touch me..."

"You will do what?" Cristiano asked as he pulled his cock out. "No agreement has been broken. You made the error of assuming that you were free. You may no longer speak freely," he said as he approached her.

Her stomach roiled with nausea. How could she not have thought about that? She realized that it was because she had been thinking of her creature comforts and she did think that the agreement covered this.

"Your mate..."

"Is not my mate until she is in my bed and has received my seed," Cristiano interrupted. "Now shut the fuck up and use that mouth as it was meant to be used."

Elena refused to open her mouth. She hated the taste and feel of come in or on her. She would rather die.

"No?" Cristiano said lightly, "Then how about this- that little servant that you seem to care so much about is on her way to the cellar. Do you remember what's down there?"

She did and didn't wish it on her worst enemy.

"They will fuck her until she's no longer recognizable or coherent. How would you like to join her? They still talk about that sweet mouth and ass of yours."

He was toying with her. All he had to do was command her to open her mouth and she would have had to. He was taking his revenged at being outsmarted the only way that he could. Elena cursed herself for her slip up and spoke.

"I will do as you ask, but please do not send her to the cellar- she won't survive it."

"Well look at this, the insolent bitch has a heart - very sweet..."

To prove that she meant it, Elena grabbed Cristiano's cock and stroked it.

"Please master," she said as she took just the tip into her mouth.

"That's better," Cristiano moaned. "The bitch is safe and sound in your room...harder... but... yes... Like that...remember that until the ball is over your mouth, cunt and ass are mine, and so are hers."

Elena wasn't listening. She wanted to be done as soon as possible so that she could brush her teeth.

"You ... will swallow...!"

Then he was coming. He grabbed Elena's head and pounded into her mouth with wild abandon screaming his release the entire time. She swallowed as fast as she could while trying not to vomit. When he was done, he roughly pushed her back and looked at her with hatred.

"Get the fuck out," he said and walked away.

Elena rushed to her rooms, to the bathroom and began to vomit. Bella stood behind her and rubbed her back. Gradually, Elena stopped vomiting and got to her feet.

"Come mistress," Bella said. "I have things prepared."

Elena allowed Bella to lead her to the bathroom sink where she brushed her teeth and gargled for several minutes. Two bottle of mouthwash later, she began to feel better.

"Bella, sit down we must talk," Elena said taking the girl's hand. "After the ball, we are leaving this place. Do not ask me the details, but we are leaving. We will be moving from these rooms to the wing at the opposite end of the house. We will also be receiving fresh blood instead of the tainted..."

"Mistress - what have you done?" Bella asked. "The master is not this generous for nothing."

Elena told her everything, except that she had to suck Cristiano's cock, so that they wouldn't be sent to the dungeons.

"But remember, that the freedom we have at the moment is an illusion. He still owns us and we must be careful not to do anything that he can send us to the cellars for. Believe me when I tell you that he will try. Bella - I know that you haven't been with many men, but that may change. Cristiano's main control is through the use of sex..."

"I-I understand," Bella replied. "But if it will help you, I will do whatever is required."

"No Bella, it is for us that we both must do what we need to," Elena said gently as she hugged the girl. "You are frightened and I understand, but after tonight I hope that we will be free. We will attend the ball..."

"We, mistress?"

"Yes we, and I think that it is time that you start calling me by my given name - Elena - and don't tell me that you can't. I am commanding you to do so. Now, let's get moved into our new home and then get ready for dinner."

*****

Cristiano fumed. He really hadn't given Elena enough credit and she had outsmarted him. He felt a pang of regret that she wasn't his true mate. If she were, she would have been an equal partner and together they would have been formidable. But as the fates would have it, he was given a woman with a soul so soft and gentle, that it angered him, but yet he felt the pull toward her. He wanted her enough that he had entered into a bargain with Elena.

He had to decide about the ball. No matter what happened with the Elena and her chat with Joy, he had to decide what to do about the ball. Postpone it, he decided. He would keep the guest list as it was, and maybe add a few more names to it, but post that the ball was postponed until further notice. He breathed a little easier at the decision, but felt a small inexplicable discomfort too. He shook it off and called the lead planner. When he was done talking to him, Cristiano had the distinct feeling that he had made the wrong decision. He should have cancelled the ball. Pride wouldn't allow him to do that. The ball was going to double as his wedding to the lovely and shy Joy Martinez. Postponing the ball had another benefit. It kept Elena under his roof to do with as he wished and it gave him time to figure a way out of the bargain that he had made with her.

kalamazoo707
kalamazoo707
1,665 Followers