Reese Ch. 08

Story Info
The gala is on.
13k words
4.81
12.7k
27

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/08/2022
Created 02/14/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kalamazoo707
kalamazoo707
1,665 Followers

Thank you for your continued patience and support. I am still writing and as I said in my update; I'm trying to find that work, social life and writing balance so the chapters aren't coming as fast. I am however, getting there. To those of you who asked specific questions, I promise to reply to them very soon. Once again; thanks to all of you.

Oh one more thing- Remember that Reese and Giovanni are the same person.

Alex looked over at Giovanni and smiled. He had finally accepted the fact that she, Edgar and Marco were now his family. There was one thing that concerned her. There was an air of anxiety about him that hadn't been there before. He tried to hide it, but it was there. She tried to think of when it began and realized that it had started once he had fully accepted them as family. The smile on her face vanished as she thought about the possible consequences of that anxiety. It had been centuries since he had allowed himself to truly care for anyone and the emotion was new to him. There was the possibility that he wouldn't be able to focus as well because he would be too concerned about their safety. Accepting them as family had become a double edged sword.

"You are thinking," Giovanni said pulling her close to him. "Tell me what concerns you."

She was going to say "nothing", but changed her mind. It would do none of them any good if she didn't address her concerns.

"I'm glad that you accepted the fact that you're stuck with us," she said kissing his cheek. "But I think that it's a double edged sword."

"How so?" Giovanni asked kissing her back.

"I sense an anxiety..."

"I'm fine," he interrupted.

"Let me finish," Alex said as she sat up. "It's been a long time since you had a family and I'm worried that you'll be too concerned about keeping us safe to fully focus."

She paused giving him a chance to respond. When he didn't, she continued.

"I know that part of your guilt about the past is that you couldn't protect your family. I understand and sympathize with that. I felt the same thing about my husband. But this is different. This isn't some unknown disease or something out of our control. We know who we fight against and all of us are more than capable of protecting ourselves and each other. The hard part is going to be you remembering that. You have to trust that we can and will keep each other safe. We need you to be what you've always been-our sometime pain in the ass leader. We need you to trust us as we trust you."

Giovanni didn't reply for a long time. He had been wondering when Alex would bring the topic of his anxiety up. She was right he realized. He had to trust them and this was a completely different scenario. He wasn't the only one that couldn't protect his family back then. Millions had lost loved ones to what was now being called the bubonic plague. That knowledge had done little to soothe him then and it did little to soothe him now.

Even now, if he had to choose; he would have choosen to die with his family. That feeling had nothing to do with how he felt about Alex. He loved her. He would die for her and he was grateful that he had her. It had everything to do with his perception of failure. But that was neither here nor there. The issue was his anxiety. Alex was right. He was afraid that he couldn't protect them. That fear was something that they didn't need.

"You're right," he said softly.

"You agree?" Alex asked surprised by the way the conversation was going.

"Yes... and thank you for saying something. I needed to hear it although I already knew it. I don't know how to go about calming this anxiety."

"Giovanni- you are a leader. Step into that role. You set the guidelines which will help us keep ourselves and each other safe. In a way you have to stop thinking of us as family."

"Too late for that," Giovanni grumbled and fell silent.

****

"One month," Jean murmured under her breath as she looked at the menu for the ball. It really hadn't changed much. The updated menu included a wedding cake and some things that were favorites of the bride to be Joy Martinez.

Jean amongst many others was curious about her. To date no one had really seen her and those who had kept their mouths shut. That led to speculation as to what she looked like. Those who really disliked Cristiano hoped she was as ugly as possible. Others didn't care about what she looked like. Like Jean, they were very curious about her as a whole.

Jean looked up from the notes and closed her eyes. Edgar was still being held captive and they still hadn't seen him in spite of the promises that they would. On more than one occasion she was tempted to call her father despite the warnings from the vampire that held him and her husband Lewis. To some degree, she held Lewis responsible for Edgar's captivity. Had he accepted him as his son and not pushed him away because of his sexual preference, he would be safe and sound at home where he belonged. The urge to call her father returned and just as she was about to give in to the urge; Lewis walked in.

"Who are you calling?" he asked his voice tight with suspicion. "I hope that you weren't going to call your father."

Her silence was his answer.

"What the fuck?" he growled. "The gala is back on. This thing is coming to an end and yet you think about jeopardizing Edgar's life by calling your father. We were promised that we would see him soon and yet..."

"Soon?" Jean snapped angrily. "That promise was made over a week ago and have we heard anything? No and I'll tell you why- he has no intentions of keeping his word! It's his way of keeping us in line."

"Do you not remember what happened the last time you involved your father?" Lewis asked his tone as angry as Jean's. "Someone walked into a restaurant where your parents were having a meal and walked out with your mother! They could have seriously harmed her but they didn't. He was making a point but here you are still thinking of endangering everyone. I'm only going to say this once more- I forbid you to contact anyone in your family. I forbid you to contact anyone that you think will help you in whatever you're thinking of doing. Your only responsibility right now is to help with this damned gala."

He didn't give her a chance to reply. He walked away fully expecting her to comply with his orders. Jean watched Lewis walk away with anger and hatred in her heart and mind. When the gala was over, she had a few plans of her own.

****

Vangie and Donatello waited anxiously for some clue as to whether their inquiries into Donatello's chess partner had been received. The more time passed by, the more convinced Vangie was that the unknown player was a piece of the puzzle. The only thing she didn't know was how big of a piece. While they waited for a response, they planned their meeting with Emilio. Donatello still wasn't fully on board with Vangie going, but he had given his word. The meeting was scheduled for that evening and he felt led to repeat his warnings.

"Don't," Vangie said when he opened his mouth. "I already know what you're going to say. I told you that I would stay out of harm's way and I meant it."

"Vangie," Donatello said his voice low. "Do not interrupt. I don't like it and you will hear what I have to say."

Vangie knew that tone and bit her tongue. She listened as Donatello laid down the rules for the meeting. She was irritated, but she knew that he felt that he had to do it. In fact, she would have been surprised if he hadn't. He didn't mince words as he laid down the law. Afterwards, he grabbed her by the hand and practically dragged her to the bedroom.

She didn't complain as Donatello picked her up, threw her on the bed and then jumped on top of her. Seconds later he was inside of her pumping wildly. She recognized it for what it was. Now that a date had been set, he was nervous again. He also wanted her pregnant. It would give her something to live for in case something happened to him. In that moment she understood him better than she ever had. In that moment she decided that she would do whatever she needed to do in order to keep them both alive regardless of any promises that she had made. She would just have to endure whatever punishment he meted out to her. But if they were both came out of the gala intact; it would be worth it.

****

Emilio paced. He wasn't looking forward to the meeting with Donatello and his mate. For some reason, meeting the mate had him more nervous than seeing Donatello again. He took a deep breath and forced himself to think logically. He wouldn't allow his mate to attend such a meeting. She would be a liability. He relaxed slightly. Donatello's mate wouldn't be there. He wouldn't allow it. His mind drifted back to a party that had happened centuries before. He had been alone- had no slave but took free use of others. That was a memorable night. He had fucked so many women that night that he thought that his cock was going to fall off but he didn't stop. The highlight of the night was fucking who he then believed to be Cristiano's mate. Even now, he was aroused just by the thought of it.

The woman that he had bought and turned cowered in a corner. It hadn't taken her long to realize just how perverted and cruel he could be. She could tell by his stance that he was about to make demands of her. Demands that she couldn't and wouldn't deny. To do so was to be severely punished and he would get what he wanted anyway. Somewhere in the back of her mind, two thoughts came to her. No- three. One she wanted him dead. Two she hated him as she had never hated anyone before and finally, if she offered to please him, he might lose interest or her life would be easier. She had to stop resisting him. All it did was aggravate him and brought pain to her.

"Master," she forced herself to say. "May I please you?"

For a moment she thought that he was going to punish her for speaking without permission. She braced herself as he walked toward her his cock fully erect. He stood silent before her for several minutes with a faraway look in his eyes. She realized that he was in the past. Whatever he was thinking about had little or nothing to do with her. With her eyes fastened to his face and taking note of where his hands were, she reached up and touched his cock.

Taking courage from the moan that escaped his lips, she took it firmly in her hand and began to stroke him through his pants. She jumped when he jerked but kept going. Suddenly his hand was on hers stopping her. Her heart pounded as she waited for the verbal tirade that would be followed by physical punishment. Instead of either of those things happening, he stepped back and dropped his pants.

In Emilio's mind, he was no longer at the party or even in his room. He was somewhere else. Years before he had been changed into what he now was. He was a younger, much softer version of the adult male that he had become. He was in the barn watching a young woman milking a cow. He was admiring the lines of her back as she bent over intent on her task. He found her beautiful and from that moment on made a point of being in the barn when she was there.

As time passed, he found himself in love with her and her with him. Of the two of them, she was the realistic one. They would and could never marry. His family would never allow it. His bride was already chosen for him. It was a bitter pill for him to swallow and he thought he had. One day when they were visiting, he kissed her. He thought that he had never felt anything as soft as her lips nor had he tasted anything as sweet as her breath. Neither of them was prepared for the physical reaction that resulted from that kiss.

He ground against her seeking relief that was building in his groin. To his delight, she ground back but once again, she was the voice of reason and pulled away.

"We cannot do this!" she said breathlessly. "What if I get with child?"

"Then I shall marry you," he replied meaning it at that moment.

"No my sweet Emilio, you will not. Your family will not allow it and if you insist, you will be disowned."

"Then let me be disowned," he protested.

She won the argument-that day. It was another week before he saw her again. He had rubbed himself raw thinking about her. When he saw her, he grabbed her and kissed her until she was returning the kiss. He pulled the bodice of her dress down, took a pink nipple into his mouth and began to suckle her. That ended the last of her protest that they had to think about what they were doing. He moaned as the nipple hardened in his mouth. He hardened as she called out his name pushing more of her breast into his mouth.

Encouraged, he reached under her skirt, made his way to her private place and for the first time touched her. He was surprised at the moistness that he felt between her legs. To his fingers, her pubic hair felt like the finest silk. Suddenly, he had to taste her. He had to know what she tasted like. Did she taste as sweet as her kisses? He released her nipple and made his way down her body growling in frustration as her skirt impeded his progress. She helped by pulling the skirt up and out of the way. She tensed in anticipation of his first entrance into her, cried out when his tongue touched her nub.

Emilio thought that his cock was going to strangle if it wasn't released. With one hand, he loosed his trousers crying out as his cock sprang free. Now more comfortable, he turned his attention back to her sopping wet pussy. He had no real idea of what he was doing but followed his instincts and the sounds that she made. He flicked his tongue rapidly over her clit marveling at how it throbbed against his tongue. He decided then that there would be no other for him. That disowned or not, he was going to marry the girl that he now tasted.

When she came, it was with a soft moan that escalated into the screaming of his name. He held his tongue against her throbbing clit until she quieted. He rested with his head on her pale, slightly rounded stomach wanting more of her.

"Please, allow me to care for you," she said as she stroked his head. "I want to know what you taste like."

"You don't have to..."

"I want to," she interrupted.

Emilio lay on his back. His cock pointed at the roof of the barn. His heart pounded as he watched her lips approach his cock.

"God!" he moaned when she took the head into her mouth and gently sucked on it.

Even then, the man that he was to become peeked through.

"Harder!" He demanded as he put his hands on her head and began to thrust into her mouth. He only eased when he heard her gagging and gasping for air. "Don't stop!" he begged when he felt his balls begin to tighten. "Please do not stop!"

Later he would try to describe the feeling of his first orgasm with a woman but always found himself at a loss for words. He only knew that the feeling was exquisite as his seed traveled from his balls, up his cock and into her waiting mouth.

Afterwards, he held her close. He kissed her temple and her hair before kissing her lips and tasting himself on her breath. It was enough to make him hard again. He rolled on top of her and eased himself into her depths. He thought that he had gone to heaven. He called out her name as her tightness squeezed him like a warm vise. He ignored her initial cry of pain as he was lost in the sensation of intense pleasure he was feeling. When he came a second time buried deep within her, he gave no thought to her pleasure. His was the only pleasure that mattered.

When it was over, he kissed her, told her that he loved her and got dressed. They met whenever they could and made love several times each time. It was inevitable that she would come to him with news that she was carrying his child. She was terrified but he in his arrogance and perhaps innocence was thrilled.

"Emilio," she said softly. "Don't you understand? They will never allow us to marry. Our child will be a bastard entitled to nothing but misery."

He hadn't believed her. He never saw her again after that day. For a long time after that, he looked for her everywhere he went. Every so often he would think he saw her but he was wrong. Sometime during his search, he decided that he wouldn't allow himself to love again. That selfish, arrogant part of him that she had kept at bay surfaced. A cold, hard man emerged. He made a point of never asking for the names of his women. It didn't matter. They were nothing more than receptacles for his cock. Then he had to marry that other woman. He came back to the present when the woman sucking him off bit him a little too hard. Without thinking about it, he slapped her so hard her head snapped back.

"Finish me," he demanded ignoring her tears of anger and fear.

When he was back in her mouth, his thoughts were no longer on the girl that he had loved and lost. They were on the gala where he was able to use and abuse Cristiano's mate. He grabbed the woman's head and held it fast as he pounded into her mouth not caring whether he was causing her pain. When he came, it was with his pubis pressed tightly against her nose. When he was through, he roughly shoved her back and walked away. He had to prepare for his meeting with Donatello.

****

Vangie watched Donatello from the corner of her eye. She knew what he was thinking. He was reconsidering her attending the meeting. As much as she wanted to say something, she didn't. It wouldn't help. In fact; it could hurt.

"Do you have something to say to me?" Donatello asked abruptly.

"Just... Just please remember that we need him," Vangie replied. "I know that you hate him and I understand why but please..."

"I won't kill him," Donatello growled. "At least not now," he added. "Is there any more news of the gala?"

"No, but what I'm wondering is if your chess partner is aware that we tried to breach his security system. I expected some kind of response by now."

"It's not unusual for us not to play for weeks," Donatello said distractedly. "And maybe he disregarded it as a fluke."

"I doubt it," Vangie replied. "I attached something to it guaranteed to get his attention. I think he hasn't logged on yet or he's trying to figure out who the message came from. I was also thinking that it's time that we go shopping for the gala. I need to find something that looks good but that I can hide a weapon or two..."

"Weapons?" Donatello interrupted.

"Yes weapons," Vangie replied. "I know that we'll be searched but I'm thinking of something that I can wear in my hair or maybe a piece of jewelry."

"Vangie..."

"Now hear me out," she broke in. "We don't know what we're walking into. I want to take every small advantage that I can get. I promise you that I won't use them unless I have to and here's another thing- you can't tell me that every other female going to the gala isn't thinking the same thing. I bet that even some of the men will be armed in some way."

He couldn't argue with her logic. He knew what she said to be true but this was a new age. Security would be tight. Extra measures would be in place especially since there was going to be a wedding. Reluctantly he agreed to the weapons provided they were small. He had no desire for her to get caught. If that happened; she would be used and then killed. A vision of Elizabeta flashed in his mind. It was enough to convince him that Vangie was right. The meeting with Emilio was the next night. He needed to prepare, but Vangie was right. They needed to go shopping.

"Get ready to go," he said. "We'll have dinner first and then shop."

While Vangie got ready, Donatello sat in front of the laptop and stared at it. It had been a while since he had played. He knew that it would take Vangie a good hour to get ready so he logged onto the chess site. The first thing that greeted him was a message.

"Who is this?"

****

kalamazoo707
kalamazoo707
1,665 Followers