Referral Service

Story Info
Insatiable professor gets ass-fucked on a recommendation.
4.8k words
4.56
152.4k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the sequel to my recent story "Great Ass", which pretty much should be self-explanatory. Please read for the background and then enjoy both of these epic novels!

And never take ourselves too seriously! Except when it comes to sex! There's not a lot of plot to this particular story, no pretense, no promises, no drama, no commitment, just some old-fashioned, steamy, no-strings-attached hot sex between two strangers meeting for the first time, just the way it happened.

The referral from Suzanne had turned out to be both very accurate and fortuitous, I thought to myself, very pleased, as I watched the tall brunette approach the doorway of the hotel room I had secured for the evening. My blind-date fuck-buddy tonight was Jennifer, the comely professor, the associate dean of philosophy at a nearby state university, and she walked down the corridor towards me for our mutually agreed-upon night of wanton sex between two perfect strangers, sight unseen.

Our carnal fates had been choreographed tonight by Suzy, the sexual philanthropist/matchmaker whom I had, um, entertained, less than a week before. Suzy apparently also owed her pal Jennifer a favor of her own, hence her dual referral to Jen about me, and vice versa, and that's how Jen and I found ourselves in an X-rated version of the Dating Game.

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Jen smiled broadly as she came down the narrow hall. I surveyed her as her eyes skimmed up and down my frame at the same time. It's true that none of us ever gets a second chance to make a first impression. It's equally true, if not more so, that if a woman can get you hard by just looking at her, there's really no need for any second chances, now is there?

Even dressed conservatively she was still hot. Nice black stiletto heels, a little fancy with a thin strap around the ankles, dark stockings with a hint of sheerness and a seam up the back, her dark skirt was just a few inches above her knees, but had a deep split on one side so when she walked showed lots of leg. Her short sleeve blouse was dark blood red silk and she had just enough buttons undone to hint at cleavage. Topping it all off, she had these small librarian half-glasses on. All in all, very hot.

The smart one's are always the best fucks. I'll say it again, it's time-tested, the smart one's are always the best fucks, not the least because they think outside the box. Sometimes they're not always the most attractive ones, but they have a vivid and creative imagination when it comes to sex that you can't beat. Jen happened to be the best of both worlds.

Athletic was my first impression, her lean torso still maintaining most of the thinness and firmness of youth. She looked like perhaps she was a runner, or a volleyball player. If I had to guess, I would have pegged her just past 40. Probably five foot six or seven without her heels. Small, pert breasts that looked well-proportioned on her slender frame. Long shapely legs, the kind that should always wear stockings. Tonight, I hoped Jen's stockings would get torn from all of her time on her knees sucking my cock, and then I just might utilize them to tie her to the four-post bed. Ah, the flashes that spin through an aroused man's mind.

Speaking of sucking cock, Jennifer had what an old buddy of mine called "Cock Sucking Lips". Full, round and inviting, and when they are, like tonight, coated in dark red lipstick, you just want to slide your cock between them.

What else?

Beautiful ice blue eyes! I noticed them first off. Classically beautiful face with a hint of Mediterranean or Sicilian in it. Classy. Yeah, classy and so much better when you get the chance to dominate her, like I would have tonight. Like fucking that high school teacher you had the crush on. Something vaguely forbidden about the tryst but you still couldn't say no, if offered.

And finally, her hair. Thick deep brown curls and cut just above the shoulders and expensively razor cut with layers. It was understated which made it even hotter. Just enough you can get a good handful to pull while you fucked her rough.

The Good Professor had communicated in an e-mail to me that she liked it rough, she liked to be dominated, she got off on being submissive.

It's also almost universally true that the most successful women, leaders in business and academia, whose professions demand they be both sexually reserved and tough and can never let down their guard, are often most receptive to being appreciated and pleasured by a dominating man who could care less about their advanced degrees and lofty incomes, and only viewed them as the whores they craved to be, if only temporarily, as a welcome respite from the workplace tensions.

Tonight, the self-proclaimed Professor Insatiable wanted, no, needed to be a complete slut, fucking a total stranger in a hotel room, and admired not for her mind, but only for her body, ass, cunt, mouth, and other receptacles of a man's cock, tongue, fingers, and perhaps a vibrating toy or two, just for education's sake, mind you.

We never said a word as I kissed her deeply as I escorted her into the room, that was what we had decided on in a shared e-mail, neither of us would talk until we came. Our kisses were immediately hungry, passionate. It's also true that a woman kisses like she fucks, and Jen was a tremendously talented kisser.

Good plan. What's that old saying, or perhaps I'm paraphrasing just a bit? A cum is worth a thousand words.

We virtually ripped each other's respective wardrobes off, and I mean ripped, fabrics torn and shorn, buttons popped, zippers breaking as we wrestled and groped and heaved and finally collapsed on a heap, a tangled combination of hard cock and soft, feminine beauty waiting to be penetrated.

After sucking and caressing her very responsive tits and nipples I moved down to her flat stomach. She arched her back and moaned when I dipped my tongue into her belly button. Jen started rocking her hips when I spread her tapered thighs and drug my fingernails up and down her inner thighs.

I took hold of her firmly by her ankles and removed her heels and kissed her the stockinged balls of her feet. She was moaning and it was hard to keep her still. I started removing one stocking, as I did my lips and tongue followed the newly exposed flesh. Once off I sucked on her toes and ran my tongue over the instep. I repeated the same with the other leg and ran my lips up and down her thighs. Jen arched her back and I removed her skirt and kissed her pussy through the small patch of satin covering her cunt lips. I tugged at the thong and it slipped off her hips and down her legs. Now only an ebony camisole remained on her bunched around her waist. Jen tore this from her body and now she laid there naked. Her olive-complexion and tanned body looked incredibly erotic against the crispness of the ivory sheets, tan lines barely covering her nipples and a space just a few small inches above her neatly manicured cunt.

I moved down to her treasure and she willingly parted her thighs. I kissed her upper thighs and the area between her ass hole and pussy lips. Darting my tongue out I continued teasing this area and she grabbed my head and shoved it to her dripping pussy. She then broke the code of silence, and pleaded in a muffled wail.

"Please stop teasing me, I need your tongue in my pussy. Please suck my clit, I'm so close to cumming, don't make me wait."

I licked up and down her cunt lips, bubbles of sticky fluids were seeping out of her cunt. I parted her lips and slipped a finger in it and my cock went even stiffer. It made a squishing sound that drove my senses into overdrive. I pumped away at her pussy and my entire hand was covered in her juices

Jen was groaning and thrashing from side to side, "That's it, finger fuck me, oh, fuck my pussy harder."

Looking up at that angelic face masked in lust drove me wild. I dropped my mouth down to her pussy and pulling my fingers out I replaced them with my tongue. She tasted incredible and the fluids seeped out faster. The bubbling and squishing sounds increased as I clamped my lips on her clit and drove three fingers up her tiny cunt.

Jen arched her back and screamed out, "Oh fuck my cunt with your tongue!! I'm cumming, oh I can't stop it here I cum again. Suck my pussy, yes, yes, that's it just like that, oh fuck, I'm cumming again!!"

She rocked from side to side and I tried to hold on to this bucking professorial bronco. My entire hand and face was covered in her cum. It tasted like honey and it was nearly as thick.

She finally calmed down and when I looked down at her, her entire upper body was covered in sweat. Her white ribbon holding her hair up had come undone and her gorgeous locks were sticking to her face, and she looked incredibly erotic. The expression on her face of pure lust and satisfaction is one that can never be duplicated.

Jen pulled me up to her and I covered her sweat covered body with mine. She kissed me hungrily and whispered, "Thank you, I've never cum like that before!"

I kissed her back, "Jen, we've only just begun."

She groaned and hugged me tightly. She slowly ran her hands down my back and squeezed my ass. I rocked my pelvis against her and she let out an "Mmmmm, I like that, is there something down there that would like a lady's attention," she giggled.

I looked down, "Oh, I don't know, why don't you take a look and find out for yourself."

I rolled off of Jen and onto my back. She had regained some of her strength and sitting up reached over and started stroking my cock, it was my turn to moan.

Jen bent over and her tiny pink tongue snaked out of her mouth and ran around the crown of my cock. She ran her tongue and up down the length of my cock and when she reached my balls sucked one, then the other into her hot wet mouth. While she was doing this her tiny hand was stroking my saliva covered cock. She picked up the pace and let my balls out of her mouth with a pop. She licked the crown again, letting a large gob of saliva drip down the shaft. She began bobbing her head up and down and that little mouth took it all in. She produced a large amount of saliva and it was dripping down to my balls. Her slurping and sucking sounds were driving me crazy and I dug my fingers in her damp locks.

I grabbed her hand and instructed her softly, "Unless you want a mouthful of cum, you better stop now, beautiful."

She looked up at me with those sparkling eyes and sucked harder and faster.

I let out a long groan, extracted my shaft from her hot mouth, and pointed my cockhead directly at her face, gripping her hair to assure proper direction, and thrusting my hips upwards unloaded a stream of cum that I thought would tear the top of her head off. Her cheeks collapsed back to my cock and she sucked harder. She started swallowing and she coughed. My cock popped out of her mouth again and the next two streams of cum hit her in the face and hair. She moaned and dropped her mouth back down to capture the next shot. She sucked and bobbed her head until I stopped cumming. My cock slipped from her mouth, and she gurgled, "I'm sorry, I wanted to eat all of your cum, like you did mine, but I sort of choked."

I pulled her up to me, cum still dripping from her face and I kissed her tasting my salty cum. "There's nothing to be sorry for, that was fantastic, just think we had so much pleasure and enjoyed each other so much and we haven't introduced ourselves yet. I can't wait to feel your pussy around my cock, and feel you cum. I want to shoot my next cum deep in your pussy."

She kissed me, purring, "I can't wait either, let's get started." She started kissing me again.

I pulled her away, "Jen, why don't we go into the bathroom and clean up a little first and come back and get all sweaty and nasty again, what do you say?"

She nodded and hopped off the bed and scurried off to the bathroom. I watched her tight ass wiggling as she bounced across the room. I can't wait to part those ass cheeks and drive my cock into that tiny asshole.

Jen was just getting into the shower when I entered the bathroom. I stepped in after her and directed the spray into her chest. Soaping up my hands I worked the lather onto her slippery tits and belly. She turned around and her ass rubbed back and forth against my cock and it slowly came back to life. I worked on her tits and her nipples got hard and erect. I kissed her neck and slipped my hands down to her hips and lower belly. Jen parted her legs and I soaped up her pussy and thighs. She groaned when I slipped a finger into her and rubbed my thumb across her clit. Her slippery ass rubbed harder against my cock as she turned her head and our mouths met.

Jen let out a scream and came all over my hand again. I turned her around and she let out another scream, when I pulled her head under the shower spray. Just an hour ago she looked like a cover girl model. Now she stood before me all aglow from cumming again, her hair dripping from the water. I squirted a handful of shampoo into my hand and worked the suds into her hair. This turned me on to no end and I got super hard and Jen noticed this. She stroked my cock through closed eyes as I wound my fingers through her locks.

I pushed on her shoulders and she knelt down before me as I shampooed her hair. I turned the spray on her head and rinsed off the shampoo. She wrapped her lips around my cock and sucked me in again. Her nose was against my belly her cheeks sucked inward as she took me deep. I couldn't believe that this reserved-looking woman took that cock all the way down her throat. I pulled her off not wanting to cum again, at least not yet.

I turned off the shower and stepped out. Grabbing a large towel I began drying her off. She looked all virginal, with her skin all aglow. I got hard again just thinking that this sexy girl-next-door type would soon be lying on the bed with my cock deep in her pussy.

I dropped the towel, picked her up and carried her to the bedroom. The sheets were still saturated from our previous sensual exercise and now it was my duty to make them even wetter and stickier again.

I lowered Jen to the bed and stood there looking down at her. Her damp locks surrounding her angelic face. She licked her lips and reached out her arms to beckon me to her.

I crawled up onto the bed and covered her body with mine and we resumed kissing passionately. She spread her thighs and I leaned in and the head of my cock nuzzled at the entrance to her pussy. She was already getting wet again and I pushed forward slowly and slipped into her pussy. Like a vacuum she sucked my cock inward. I pulled out and she let out a long, "Nooooooooo!", which was soon replaced with a, "Yessssssss", as I slipped back in and this time deeper. I leaned in and was buried balls deep in her tight pussy. I could feel her cunt muscles gripping me. I just laid there on top of her feeling her around my cock.

I pulled her up to me and she straddled my hips. She was so wet her juices trickled out of her slit and onto my stomach as she sat down on my cock and slowly rode me.

She laughed and kissed me as she rose and lowered her hips. I reached up and played with her nipples and perky tits as she bounced on me. She ran her hands through her hair causing her tits to rise even higher. Her full mouth was open gasping for air as I could see she was going to cum soon. Looking up at this gorgeous woman triggered something in me and my balls tightened quicker then normal. Jen felt it too and she felt me grow in her. She let out a long moan and we both came, this time together, already like practiced, long-time lovers, the sexual dynamic chemistry was so natural.

My cum was now coating her throat, stomach and cunt already. Guess which hole would be next? But more preparation would be needed, I decided, and besides, I wasn't finished tasting that delicious pussy yet. Somehow I thought that Jen would not be adverse to my oral idea.

How I love to eat a gorgeous woman. And Jen, smart professor that she was, instinctively knew what was on the menu, and as she laid back on the mattress, she gave me the ultimate lesson plan.

"I like to be eaten very gently, and then ass-fucked very hard. Be a good student." And she reclined, her eyelids fluttering in anticipation, to watch the show, and for the next hour, Jen became a slave to my tongue.

I first rubbed my middle finger through her blossoming folds. I felt how slick Jen was and brought my face closer to let my tongue replace my finger. I dabbed it here and there amidst the sopping wetness of her pussy. Jen gave a slight quiver and spread her legs wider before me. I took the space to press his face further in. I spread her lips widely with my left hand and began to lick at the pinkness within her darker fleshy outer lips, now that I had her fully open beneath him.

I drew my tongue slowly through her, and Jen responded with a series of deep moans. Her lips stayed partially open and her head lolled back, her body dropping from her elbows to resting on her forearms for better support. I eased my tongue fully inside and caressed her from within. I then pulled it back and sucked gently at each petal in turn. I oh, so, casually licked Jen, and reached down to stroke myself back to full hardness myself as I took in more and more of the juices that had begun to flow in earnest.

I swallowed them down and spread her just a bit more. The neatly trimmed hair of her bush was tightly coiled and was an exotic sensation against my hand, fingers, lips and chin. I caressed her mons with the flat of my palm, and her lips involuntarily opened up wider. I continued to leisurely lick her and lap at her pussy, and then pulled back a bit to trace little teasing lines about her inner thigh.

I shifted my body a bit for a better angle to the target and opened my mouth to envelop Jen's entire pussy and sucked slowly while letting my tongue slip inside her once more. I sucked her for a moment or two, then closed my mouth and lips on different pieces of her pussy...fold by fold, I toyed with her as I came closer and closer to her clit. I rolled my tongue about her, caressed the hood, but didn't actually touch it...yet.

On the mattress, before and above me, Jen's body squirmed and writhed wildly. Her hands passed over my head, and she seemed to be fighting the urge to pull my hair. She let her hands fall palms down on the surface of the bed and gripped the sheets hard as she anticipated what was coming.

As expected, I teasingly flicked my tongue at her hard clit, just a few times, in a gentle manner, while I let a pair of fingers make their way inside her. I felt the way she kept pulsing about them, gripping the exploring digits with her cunt muscles and squeezing them as they slid in and out of her. "Oh God," Jen groaned as she tried to move further towards the bed's edge. "I want you so badly in my asshole, but don't want you to stop what you're doing yet."

"We're have no time limit for this oral exam, Professor, so just relax," I murmured as my tongue vibrated on her clit to my words.

"Oooooooh, fuck, eat me," she replied. I obliged.

I then merely trapped her clit between his lips and sucked at it. I felt the quiver of it against the tip of my tongue. I again murmured agreement with Jen's words and smiled at how that sound made her jump as it reverberated through her flesh. Jen's breathing quickened and she whispered through another series of moans. "You're going to make me cum again, you sweet bastard, oh, fuuuuuuuccccckkkkkkkk."

"That's the idea, baby. Cum for me," I whispered back. "Come all over me, get me good and wet, so I can spit your own cum into your ass hole." I returned to her clit, just briefly, then let my attention again move back to the rest of Jennifer's pussy. Lips and tongue caressed all the fleshy bits, slowly, while my fingers pumped in and out of her and my thumb took over on her anus. I rubbed it, fingered her, and savored the sweet tang of the new flow of cream that rushed out of Jen into my mouth and down my chin, and I let my tongue, covered with her nectar, invade her sphincter.

12