Refined Adjustments Ch. 04

Story Info
Surprises.
2.7k words
4.32
22.6k
13

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/17/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
neelu18
neelu18
63 Followers

When she came into the living room, Johnny, remembering the manly voice he had heard earlier, asked her calmly, "So are you going to tell me this time who was that, without all the sass you were giving me before?"

"You shouldn't have yelled at me, then. If you hadn't been so rude I would have told you the first time. He is a friend, a dear friend, without all the sass," she said, playing with her earlobe. They sat silent on the couch for a time, until finally, he spoke.

"You're quirky, Nesca. You're unpredictable, which is truthfully why I was surprised and happy that you obliged to my actions. You're not like all these other women throwing themselves at me every chance they get."

"It's probably because they can get your attention without trying," she said, looking away, exposing her insecurities.

"Don't do that!" He glanced at her, taken by her beauty, but aware of her frequent mood changes.

"Do what?" she asked uneasily.

He pulled her to him. "You keep talking like you aren't very sure of yourself. You can't let your insecurities take over your life. You certainly have enough confidence when someone says something you don't like, then you are shy at other times. It's sexy when you talk with poise. but I know all that poise is only a front."

"Excuse me! How would you know I'm insecure or anything about who I am, Mr. Know-it-all?

"You always get defensive. Look at the way your arms are crossed," he said, pointing

"What, no I don't. I, I, I'm not a microbe, so you can stop analyzing me, professor."

"What can I say, it's my job." He drew her back into his embrace. "I like the chase and you give me a hell of a run." He paused; she waited for him to continue.

"It takes a real man to cherish a body like yours," he said. "I may sound sometimes like I am only tryin' to get in your pants, but I only know I like you and want you to be mine."

Nesca tensed, hearing such words of affection from the lips of a man who knew so little about her. "Would my disorder get in the way of a relationship again?" she asked herself. 'Should I tell him? He is nice, handsome, and not a freak . What if it happens again? What if my problems get in the way again? No I'm good, I got this. I have nothing to worry about. I just need to make a few adjustments," she told herself.

"Don't leave me hanging here," Johnny said, pulling her head out the clouds "What do you say?"

"Of course, I would love to be your girlfriend, Mr. Johnny Giovanni." She leaned to kiss him.

As they kissed deeply she straddled his legs once more, rolling her hips to make Johnny groan "Don't fuck with my emotions. You gonna do this thing or not?"

"You're getting what you want, this time," she said, hanging on his neck. He wanted to rip her clothes off and start right then, but he waited, needed their lovemaking to last. Forever, if possible.

He lifted her and carried her into the bedroom. She wrapped her legs around his waist, continuing to kiss him. She tensed when her back touched the bed. He noticed her stiffness.

"Are you okay?" Johnny asked lying between her legs, running his hand softly up her thigh.

"Yeah, so let's get this over," she said.

"You're hesitating." He said simply. "If you don't want to do it, then we don't have to," he said, getting off her.

"No!" She said clinging to his muscular arms. Nesca sat up, wrapped her arms around his broad shoulders, and kissed him. She took her shirt off and threw it. He went for her shorts and yanked them off.

He steadied himself to remove his shirt then his pants, but left his boxer briefs on. She smiled as she saw the immense bulge, thinking how much that huge piece of meat would stretch her. Her legs immediately clamped together.

"What did I say about keeping my work from me?" He voiced sensually. He forced her legs open, ripped off her panties with one sure hand and began to stroke his cock, using his other hand to roll a condom onto his huge dick.

Johnny's face descended then, his lips and tongue and teeth working from her navel to her mound and then her slit; she clamped her thighs around his head. He loved the feel of her thighs wrapped around his head, saw himself as a willing prisoner of her loins. He loved the taste of her sweet juices as he licked and sucked her, the hot female smell of her, the way her pussy bloomed for him, her thighs tensing around his head, made him so hard he had to stop. She whimpered at his withdrawal; he loved the desolate sound of it. He positioned his cock at her opening, looking down at her voluptuous, breasts restricted only by a simple black bra.

"Oh Nessie, let me take you there, " he said, kissing her lips, wrapping an arm around her waist to confine her, tossing his boxers carelessly to the floor and shoving his hot heavy cock into her wetness.

Nesca, so tight Johnny could barely push through, was struck by raw, pleasurable pain as he rammed harder. She scratched at his back, mewling like a cat in heat. Her earsplitting cries filled the room as he plunged deeper into her. Johnny looked in her eyes, held her gaze as he plunged deeper yet.

She felt the excruciating stretching and throbbing of her pussy, as he shoved in farther.

"Well, let's do this thing right." he said passionately, kissing her, removing her bra. Nesca kept her hold on Johnny as he pulled out his cock to gently rub its tip on her clit. She quivered, moaning. He clutched her waist, kissed her, and slammed into her again. Her screams shrank to moans as her pussy snugged his member. His slow movements left her wanting; she started her own rhythm.

"Eager aren't we?" he said, stopping. "Slow down, we have all night."

He kissed her passionately, slowly stroking into her now soaked pussy, increasing speed with each stroke, whispering little dirty things to her. She threw back her head, surrendering to the orgasm that came to sweep her away.

"Fuck me Johnny, Yes!" She shook violently, screaming his name over and over as the wave of another orgasm crashed over her.

He loved watching her come, quaking under him, screaming his name, looking beautiful without trying; she made him want to bust his load right then.

Johnny rolled over, pulled her atop him., "Ride me." He commanded, "ride my cock!"

She did exactly that. "Fuck!" Nesca said, mounting him, sliding roughly down, his full length.

Her pussy squeezed his long thick cock. She rode him slowly. He loved watching her, her luscious breasts bouncing, her nearly hairless mound swallowing his dick; but what sent him over was her ass bouncing on his balls. He pumped everything he had up into her. Her moans complimented his grunts as they came together. She collapsed on his chest and fell asleep there.

Aware of how relaxed she had become, he moved her to the bed to sleep. He walked back to her room, grabbed his underwear off the floor, and got into bed. He kissed her softly as she drifted off to sleep.

* * *

"WH-What" Nesca said, waking to a loud knock. She looked around, saw Mr. Sexy under the covers, his boxers bulging, saw the spot of blood on her sheets; replayed the night they had spent together. Her motions, or perhaps the pounding on the door, woke him.

"What's happening?" he spoke, already sporting a smile. A ray of sunlight shimmered on his skin.

"Wow. This man even wakes up beautifully," she said to herself. A louder knock sounded at the door. "The door, let me see whose here." she said pulling on her large t-shirt from the night before, grasping at herself from the pain she still felt between her legs.

As she slowly went to answer the door, it was rattled by a third forceful knock. Rome.

"What are you doing here Rome?" she said, stepping into the front room. She attempted to close the door behind her, but Johnny forced it open.

"Coach?" Jerome said shocked and angry to see his old high school coach, wearing only boxers, in Nesca's apartment.

"Watson, old number twenty-four, how long has it been?" Johnny greeted his former student with a handshake and brief hug.

"Three, almost four years now." Jerome said, pulling uncomfortably away from the embrace of a nearly naked man.

"Wow, that long? How did that basketball scholarship go?"

"Good. It was a lot of help, I'm a businessman now." He said, a bit arrogant.

"Well since I'm the one who's left out of this little reunion, I'll just be going back to bed." Nesca said, interrupting the conversation, earning a glare from both men, yet walking away.

"Nesca, come here." Jerome called. He walked pass Johnny and took her hand. "Don't do that. Remember, you have to talk about it."

She turned, tears rolling down her face but then huge phony smile flashed across her face. "Both of you leave my apartment before I call the cops." She said through gritted teeth.

"What?" Johnny questioned, baffled at her sudden mood change.

"Just go. She will actually call the cops," Rome told Johnny.

"I said 'both' of you," she said. She disappeared into her bedroom for a few moments, returning with her arms full of Johnny's clothing.

"Here," she yelled, tossing them at him.

"Well it's about that time." Jerome said, turning to leave, seeing the drama boiling up between the two.

Johnny turned toward Nesca, preparing to talk sense with her, and got a face full of bundled up clothes. He looked down and saw his clothes at his feet.

"What's wrong with you? I didn't say one thing wrong. Why do you want to throw me out?" he screamed at her.

"Out!" She screamed, turned, stormed into her room and locked the door behind her.

Johnny walked inside and closed the front door behind him. He turned to open her bedroom door only to find it locked.

"Open the door, Nesca," he said.

"I told you to get out. Leave NOW!" she screamed through the door.!"

Johnny dressed and left. Outside, he saw Rome standing next to a black Maserati Grand Turismo.

"So you're the reason she was acting up last night?" Rome said, laughing but serious, knowing how shallow this man was.

"No Watson, it's not like that. She's not a here and there type of chick, like you've seen. I don't know why she's acting all fucking crazy."

"Hey, that's my friend so watch your mouth when you're talking about her." Rome said in his New York accent.

"Yeah well your friend is my girlfriend," Johnny said, balling his fists.

"Let's see if she still feels that way later." Rome scoffed.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Johnny questioned,

"You really don't know do you?" Jerome said, looking at Johnny, crossing his arms. "Well maybe you will never find out but she has her reasons. I'm just surprised I was caught in the crossfire."

"Okay, you brought it up, tell me, what don't I know?" He asked calmly looking for answers.

"Sorry. It's not my place to tell you. If you want to know what's up, you have to find out from the source herself."

"What." He said as he turned to his car.

"Let me tell you this, and hear me loud and clear," Rome said, getting in Johnny's face. Even though he was two inches shorter, he made his point. "You fuck up her life; I'm going to fuck up yours. I've made that girl as happy as I could. Mess that up and you will have to deal with me. You got that?"

"How could I fuck it up when I don't know anything about her life? Whatever, I'm out," He said. He was playing it easy, but inside, he wanted to go back, to scream at Nesca for being so secretive.

Jerome watched as Johnny backed his car and left. He went back to check on her.

"Shorty, come out here."

She ambled casually from her bedroom. For some reason, she could never deny that seeing Rome was comforting. She could never say no to him, that's one reason why he was always around.

Maybe it was because he had paid for her apartment and given her everything she ever wanted, or that he would force her to take it ever since her "incident". He had wanted to buy her a house, but she said it would be too big for someone who would be by herself most of the time.

Jerome was a ladies man, always had women, but was a fool when it came to Nesca. She had been there when he had nothing. Nesca was his everything but he kept his feelings for her to himself.

"What's wrong Shorty?" He said taking his blazer off and laying it on the arm of the chair.

"Rome, I want to leave." She said, plopping down on the couch.

"Where to, anywhere you want to go I'll send you." He said, taking a seat next to her.

"Let's go to Orlando, I want to have fun, get my mind off things." She said eagerly.

"Shorty, you know I can't go. How about I get your sister to go? I got it; I will invite some of yours and my family to go."

"No. My mom would stress me out, constantly urging me to move back home, and you know how the last situation ended." She looked up at him.

Her family wasn't okay with her valuing her job above family, choosing to live in her tiny apartment, choosing her freedom over the family bond, freedom from them, especially her dad, Lester Omorose. Who had been quite famous in every town they had visited, later she found out why. Alone or not, separated from family, but Jerome was there for her, had always been.

"Well get dressed, you're going shopping today," he said getting his jacket

"I have enough clothes Rome. Never mind, can we just stay in?"

"Of course you have," He looked at his Tourbillon, "half an hour till I must get back to work."

She grabbed the TV remote. After a couple minutes of silence she spoke. "So he was your coach?" she asked as she looked at the screen. "The one who lives down by the beach, the bachelor. That's him?"

"Yeah, that's the one."

"You know I fell for that stupid act. 'I want you to be mine.' Yeah right!" she scoffed.

Jerome knew Johnny, knew commitment had not been the coach's high point. So coach was serious with Nesca," Jerome thought, loving this woman he calls "friend". Seeing her angry was something he hadn't seen in months. Her happiness was all he wanted after the "incident".

"Did you do anything with him Nesca?" he said steadily.

"Why?" she said a little on edge.

"This guy's last commitment was when he was twelve. Please tell me you didn't do anything."

"I did, so what. Did you forget my commitment issue? I really don't care for a relationship."

"Yeah but he usually gets it in and leaves." He said staring at her hoping she got the point.

"Wait, so..." She said pausing giving it some thought, she stood and started pacing. It finally sunk in. "He was serious. He wanted me, for-"

"Sex," He said, finishing her statement in a way she hadn't intended. "Yeah he is an asshole, but I'm pretty sure he wasn't lying about wanting you to be his. Plus, he wouldn't dare try anything while I'm around."

"What did you say to him?" she said, narrowing her eyes, walking towards him.

"You're my Shorty, I have to protect you, you know that." He chuckled. "Wait don't you have to go to class?"

She grabbed his wrist and looked at the watch. "Shit!" She had forty-five minutes to get to Johnny's class. "Yeah let me get washed up," she said, running for the bathroom.

neelu18
neelu18
63 Followers