Reflections

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sienna
Sienna
143 Followers

"She's ok. I'll deal with her." I looked around and saw her. Pamela stood beside Tanya. My emotions ran even wilder just seeing her there alive and well. I reached out and held her tightly. The shop assistant gazed on wondering what was happening. "It's ok, thankyou for helping. I know this lady quite well." Pamela explained to him.

Tears began to blur my vision as I touched her face. I could not believe what was happening. Tanya remained sleeping peacefully; oblivious to what was going on. "Am I home now? Is it all over?"

"Yes, it's over. And I want to thankyou for pressing that button when you did. Both our lives depended on it. That is why I am here with you now. You have Tanya and a whole new life ahead of you Karen. And my life too begins right here. No more leaping for either of us. We are both home atlast."

The End

© Sienna 2005

Sienna
Sienna
143 Followers
1...456789