Reflections

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Was she playing a game of "don't ask, don't tell?" Was she pretending that she didn't know I was watching her through Window B?

But... but... She let me watch her yesterday for a good 30 seconds. Without once looking at me!

Did she know or not? How foolish could this girl be? Had she not realized I was looking at her through Window B?

That was the million dollar question. It wouldn't be long before the question was answered.

***************

The next day something agonizing happened. I was actually hoping that Mira's actions would build on the previous day – that she would stay naked longer or at least just as long as she did the day before.

Forget about staying naked, this time, she shut the door as soon as she got home and I heard her going into the shower. Ugh! I was furious. There would be no reflection in Window B today.

Half horny and half angry, I was now twisting and turning in my bed, with my eyes transfixed on Window B which now reflected nothing but a dull image of her closed bedroom door - mocking me.

"She should be out of the shower by now," I thought to myself and became even more agonized.

But I wasn't going to let this happen.

"Mira," I called from my room. I had to get something going here!

I heard a noise in her room. She was walking out from the bathroom.

"Yes, Raj?"

"Have you seen my cell phone?" I called.

"What?" She replied. I don't think she heard me.

"My cell phone... Is it in your room?" I repeated the question as I yelled out.

"Hang on, I can't hear you." Mira replied. I heard more footsteps. As she got closer to the door, my heartbeat kept getting faster and louder. Opening the door she called out,

"Is what in my room?"

My small mission had been accomplished. I was able to make her come out of the shower by initiating this conversation. Her bedroom door was now open and I could see her in Window B. She was just wearing a towel. Obviously the door being open didn't pose any privacy concerns to her. It's not like I was standing directly in front of the door.

"Can you please see if I left my cell phone in your room by mistake? I was on the phone before you came in and I was walking around the house. I can't find it anywhere, can you please check your room?" I replied.

"OK, let me check."

Saying this, she dropped her towel and walked toward the inside part of her room. I was now getting a view of her heavenly body walking inside her room. My mouth was agape and my eyes were about to bulge out of their sockets.

"I can't find it here Raj," she yelled back to me as she got back towards the part of her room where I could see her clearly in the window.

"It's ok Mira, I can look elsewhere again."

"OK. So what did you do all day?" She asked me, ignoring my answer. She was now drying her hair, standing completely naked otherwise.

"Uh... nothing. Just researched my university and read up on some news, etc." I replied.

She was having a conversation with me from inside her room. The door was open and I could see her naked. This was a total first – she never talked to me while changing, she always asked me to hang on, changed and came out to talk - but this was different. Of note: she still hadn't looked in Window B.

Mira was still either oblivious to the fact that I could see her or she was deliberately playing this game.

Drying her hair and crossing her leg, she said -

"So you are not going to work out today?" She asked as I stared at her.

"What do you mean?"

"Well, don't you change into your gym shorts around this time and head out?" She asked.

Bull's eye!

So she did see me change the past two times I put on that act! And both times I had been changing into my gym shorts and then left the house. So she must be assuming that I was going to work out.

"Yea I do. I was about to leave but I can't find my phone."

I had to act now! Her question about me going to the gym clearly meant that she was ok with me finding out that she had seen me change. And if she was admitting she had seen me change, did it mean...?

"So I guess I will go work out now and try to find it later." I continued.

Saying this I got up from my bed and went to my closet. I took off my shirt and pulled out the gym shorts. Then I went back to the spot which I used to stare into Window B.

She was now putting lotion on her body, and stealing occasional peeks inside my room through the window - the first time I saw her deliberately looking into the window.

I dropped the shorts that I had on. I was shirtless anyway. I looked up and saw her staring at me. The tip of my cock was now visible to her through the window, while I am sure the ballsack and the shaft were too low for the lower part of the glass to form a reflection. I then noticed her try to rise up on her toes to get a better look at the lower part of my body – specifically my balls and the shaft of my penis. I was happy to oblige. Still naked and hard, I moved away from Window B and climbed my bed. I was now standing on my bed with my legs spread, pretending to look away and putting my shorts on. This was now clearly a voyeur show. I continued the conversation, putting on my shorts at last:

"Sorry I made you come out of the shower because of my cell phone."

"Oh no, it's ok, I was done anyway. All I had to do was change." She replied.

"But don't you change in the shower?"

I pushed the envelope a little. This comment was meant to send a subtle hint to her about my familiarity with her routine.

"No I usually change in my room, like you do." She said, plainly. She was almost done putting lotion on her body and was now standing, legs crossed, facing the door and being fully visible inside Window B.

"At least you have the luxury of having an attached bathroom" I joked.

"Eh. It's cramped anyway. I like the freedom in my room here."

"I agree. But I'd rather have your room though." I said.

"Why, you are never home anyway. You just come home from school and go work out these days. Speaking of which... aren't you going to work out now?" She asked.

"I am. I am just looking for gym shorts."

Now remember we were still watching each other through Window B, but we were both pretending as if nothing was going on.

"You are so committed to working out. But you started this recently, right?" She asked.

Another hint that she saw me change!

"Yea." I took off the shorts again, gave her a full view of my naked body and went to the closet to look for another pair of shorts.

"You don't need to work out. Your body is toned enough." She gave a chuckle.

"Really, you think so?" I was now blushing. "How would you know."

"Ah." She giggled. "It's nothing you can hide ya know. I mean it looks good whatever clothes you wear. Or not!" She laughed.

"What do you mean?" I had a sheepish grin.

"Aren't you parading around naked in your room looking for shorts?" She continued.

"Um... yea but I can't find them and what's the hurry?" I replied.

"I have to go out to the living room but you are naked in your room."

"You are not ready to come out either Mira," I smiled.

"Maybe I am." She gave a wicked smile too.

"Well, then I am dressed up and you can go to the living room." I replied.

"I will too Raj, don't test me." She shot back.

"Come on in, I got nothing to hide." I laughed.

"OK here I come..." She announced.

The tension in my cock rose. As she walked toward the doorway, I anticipated the time when she would enter my room and our eyes would meet, scanning every inch of each other's naked body. My cock was throbbing with desire.

"Ready or not..." She giggled.

Dashing toward the door, right when I anticipated her to walk in, she shut the door.

***************

"Hey..." I called out as I jumped off my bed and went close to the door. It was locked. "Not fair!"

"Put on some clothes you perv!" She held the door shut and scowled from inside.

"What do you mean?!" I yelled.

"How are you going to let me walk in while you are naked! So dirty!" She said.

"But I am not." I played with her to see how far this would go.

"Yes you are. I know you."

"How do you know Mira? I have my shorts on." I insisted.

"And is that why you are pressuring me to come out? What's the rush Raj?" She said in a sarcastic tone.

"You wanted to go out and I am done dressing up. I don't know why you don't want to leave your room."

"Stop lying, I could see through the window. You were naked you perv."

There. She admitted it. She had done before. Did my insistence turn her off? A minute ago she was letting me see her, complimenting me on my body and now she was calling me a pervert.

"So were you!" I shot back.

There was a moment of silence. We were both coming clean. Only she wasn't aware that I have been watching her for weeks now.

"You could see through the window?!" She said, surprised.

"I guess the same way as you could see me." I smiled.

"Oh my God Raj! What have we done?" She scowled. "Ahhhh I am so embarrassed."

"Don't be Mira. I guess it's even. We both saw each other." I tried to calm her down. "No big deal."

"Yea but what if mom found out?" She sobbed.

"Come on." I sighed. "I won't tell her. Would you?"

"No." She said, silently.

"OK then. Smile now. It's nothing. I was scared that you were mad at me for seeing you in the window the past 2 weeks so you started changing in the bathroom."

I came clean.

"You have been watching me for the past 2 weeks?" She raised her voice in disbelief. "You! I will kill you! This is not nice Raj! Not funny either." She was frustrated.

"Relax. I couldn't miss it. The window was right there. And the first time I saw it I was mesmerized. You truly are beautiful Mira."

"Shut up man, this is sickening."

"I am serious. Any guy would kill to be with you. Take my word for it. You are beautiful." I kept showering her with compliments to try and relieve her of her initial shock.

"If I found out your sick ass was watching me I would never ever change inside my room." She sobbed.

"But I thought you did find out and that's why you started changing in the bathroom." I probed.

"No silly. I wasn't changing in the room because of a different reason."

"What is it?" I asked.

"Well, since you have seen the world now..." She said in a nasal tone. "It was the time of the month and I couldn't have just simply changed and did everything in the room. Don't ask any more questions!" She yelled back.

"OK. Well, I am just glad you didn't get mad at me." I sighed.

"Raj. This is sickening. You know what I mean? I am your sister for crying out loud! And I am angry so don't kid yourself!"

"Look, I ... I am sorry but it was in plain view and I couldn't have avoided it." I said.

"So you continued to enjoy the show? Ugh I feel dirty." She was disgusted.

We were still having this conversation with her door locked and me just outside of it.

"I should feel dirty too then. You saw me and never told me either!" I shot back.

"I did tell you today, didn't I?. At least I didn't wait 2 weeks to tell you!" The zinging continued.

"Thanks for complimenting me on my body though." I tried to change the subject and lighten the mood.

"You too. But now I know why you were so turned on you slimy bastard. Because you were looking at me!" She snapped again and sobbed.

"Mira, Mira... Relax. Please. Ok? It was a natural reaction. I mean... you are beautiful and it would happen to anyone anytime they saw you." I tried to defend myself.

"Whatever."

"Look if it makes you feel better... you did see me too. You don't see me complaining." I kept trying to explain.

"Yeah but you are a guy." She said, calming down a little.

"Yeah? And you are a girl. A hot one at that," I laughed.

"Shut up bastard." She laughed with me this time. "You are too horny."

"So are you going to the living room or what?" I played.

"Did you get dressed?" She asked.

"Eh... No." I chuckled.

"Neither did I." She confessed. "What's the point anyway... " She laughed.

"Open the door Mira." I took a shot in the dark.

***************

This timing was clearly perfect. The door slowly creaked and a crevice of light shone through.

"I am shy Raj." She giggled.

"Come on. It's ok love. I am the same way." I confessed.

"But don't enter the room, ok?" She warned.

"I won't. I promise."

"Only through the window. Ok?" She asked again.

"Ok, ok love I promise!" I insisted.

She wanted to look at me and let me see her through the window only. Understandable. She was scared of physical contact but was probably turned on by all this.

The door finally was wide open and we could see each other again.

"You are beautiful." I exclaimed.

"Shut up Raj." She laughed. "You are such a pervert."

"Mira, to look at this beautiful body, I am willing to be accused of way more than just perversion. You are going to have to do a lot better," I joked. She laughed in response.

We were now staring at each other's naked bodies through Window B. Naked silhouettes. Every detail just as noticeable in the mirror as in without one. My heart was racing as if it was about to explode. I had the most perfectly shaped young body right in front of my eyes and my dick was standing up almost vertical. We kept looking at each other straight in the eyes too - without ever blinking once.

"Raj I admit this is so wrong but I don't want it to stop." She said in a hoarse voice.

"Me neither," I said calmly.

"We truly have no lives," she gave an embarrassed laugh. "I mean look at us, we are brother and sister for crying out loud."

"Isn't that the best part?" I smiled.

She laughed.

"The first one I ever saw." Mira confessed.

"Same here." I said.

"Liar."

"Promise." I insisted.

She stood there silent for a second as if absorbing this entire situation - just admiring the hotness of it. How taboo this all was. Millions of thoughts went through my head as well, mostly sexual. What I would do to her. How I would want to lick her. Things of that nature. She was probably really turned on too. I saw her boobs move up and down as I saw her breathing fast.

"Why are you so hard Raj?"

Now the conversation was overtly sexual.

"Mira come on. You are really asking me that? Give yourself some credit."

She laughed again. I began to rub my dick.

"Ay what are you doing?" She giggled.

"Trying to calm him down."

She began to rub her tits.

"What are you doing?"

"I wish we weren't brother and sister. Watching you won't be so painful." She said, ignoring my reply.

I giggled and threw out another shot in the dark. "I know, right. I am just so curious about your body. That's all. I wish I was just allowed to touch it once."

"Sure you can touch." Saying this she threw her hands up as if inviting me to touch them, and stuck out her tongue jokingly.

"You know my hands won't be touching anything on your body." I winked. This was no brother-sister talk. This was hot horny first-time teenager talk.

"Oh really?" She laughed. "What would touch me then?"

"My tongue." She burst out laughing.

"You are one crazy boy Raj!"

Saying this she crossed her legs tight again. She was clearly getting turned on looking at my naked body and being watched by me.

"You know Raj sometimes I do get these feelings where I wouldn't mind being touched by a guy you know. But I sure as hell never thought about you this way." She was still pouring her heart out to me.

"And how do you like thinking about me now?" I joked, jerking my penis into the window a little.

"It's... intriguing for sure, I'll give you that." She hesitated and then laughed.

"Sure you can touch!" I mocked her earlier comment. Mira burst out laughing. She was now blushing too. I saw her smiling and playing with her hair.

"You wish!" She giggled.

"So do you!" I zinged back.

"At least I admit it." She mocked me.

"So do I, except I would be licking it." I shot back.

"I never said anything about you not being allowed to lick!" She said in an inviting tone.

I rushed to the door. She didn't stop me. Seconds later, I was in her room, staring at her.

****************

She was now rubbing her thighs together, gathering pleasure. Her legs were constantly moving and she was making no secret as to where the pleasure was directed to. The fire burned between her legs. And she wanted to quell it.

Staring at my naked sister with her eyes locked onto mine, I felt my cock throb.

Her eyes were transfixed on it, while mine kept invading her body. From one nipple to the other to the pussy to her hourglass figure and back to her eyes which looked like deep valleys. She was purely a creature from heaven - like the virgins you hear about in fairy tales. How could I have waited any longer?

I slowly moved towards her. She kept staring at me. With my eyes locked onto hers, I kneeled down and kissed her hands. She rubbed her fingers through my hair and gave an affectionate pull.

I stood up, moved closer and kissed her on her lips.

This was so beautiful. She tasted like honey. Smooth, sweet and pure. Then our naked bodies hugged. My cock was up to the level of her stomach. I slathered pre-cum all over her tummy. She giggled and moved back a little - never removing her lips from mine.

I moved back gently, bent down and carried her to her bed. She didn't say a word. I handled her fragile body with care. She was breathing with anticipation. Her pussy was no doubt throbbing.

When I went down there, I saw wetness. I spread her legs, kissed her belly and then went south. My tongue was now sending shocks of pleasure all over her body via her virgin pussy. She had never been touched there before.

"What are you doing Raj?" She yelped.

"Just checking to see how you taste."

"Eow Raj you dirty horny thing!" She giggled and whined with pleasure at the same time.

I was now lapping at her pussy, moving my tongue up and down her virgin lips. I kissed the little tuft of pubic hair above her cunt, I licked her thighs and rammed my tongue inside her pussy. I adored her. This was the most beautiful day of my life.

****************

She was biting her lips and twisting her nipples with pleasure. She kept screaming the entire time I spent licking her cunt. Throughout her body kept shuddering. Several times she shook with pleasure and other times she continued to spasm and kick her legs around as I inserted my tongue inside her pussy.

***************

She was scared to suck my cock all the way through. But she was amazed by it. She licked it up and down the shaft and even took the head inside her mouth a couple times. In the end I came with brute force - knocking her over with my legs with her hands still wrapped around my cock. My cum landed on her stomach.

She burst out laughing.

***************

After we were done and our energies had been expended to the point of infinity - we got to talking again.

"Mira"

"Yes Raj?"

"I am sorry if this makes things weird. But if it helps, I am going away to St. Louis next week and I won't be back till the end of the semester."

"Yea."

"I hope the time away from each others helps us forget." I sighed.

"I will never forget this Raj. Even if we don't ever do it again, I don't think either of us will forget. But this doesn't mean that things will be weird. We are still brother and sister. Just a little different, that's all." She smiled, reassuring me that everything would be ok.

"You are so calm and so cool." I had an admiring tone in my voice.

"Oh and one more thing..." She said. "I know where your cell phone was you faker."

"Where?" I smiled.

"I saw it on your dresser. I know you staged the whole thing."

"Really?"

"Yes. I saw you looking the first time I saw you drop your shorts." She smiled, kissed me on my lips and hugged me tight.

12