Reflections

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Selena_Kitt
Selena_Kitt
5,722 Followers

"Of course not, Sam." Del started tucking in his shirt. "You know how I feel about you."

"She's your girlfriend." I glanced back at the mirror as I did up my bra. "I'm just your lover."

"Just my lover?" he repeated, brushing his hair. "Isn't that enough?"

"No," I told him, reaching for my t-shirt and pulling it on. "I guess it's not."

"So you're saying that you mind?" He dropped the brush on the dresser and looked at me.

"Yeah." I shrugged, shifting my stance. It felt strange between my legs, as if I had been stripped of something vital, my jeans and panties now just constant friction.

"Yeah," I repeated softly. "I mind."

Del came to stand in front of me, putting his arms around me.

"Not enough to leave, though," he said, his tone soft, knowing.

It was true and I resented that he knew it. I rested my forehead against his neck, feeling him long and lean against me.

"I love you, Sam," he told me, and hugged me. I squeezed him back, wondering if he realized that I knew how much he manipulated me.

"I know," I replied. "We'd better get out of here before your mommy returns to find her little boy in his bedroom with an older woman."

Del laughed and pulled back. "Okay."

I looked into his eyes for a moment, wondering if I knew him, or if I wanted to.

He took my hand and led me out of the bedroom.

And I let him.

Selena_Kitt
Selena_Kitt
5,722 Followers
12