Reflections

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Reaching down, Charles grabs his own phone. Yea, open it up, look at your saved pictures and videos. I've seen that image library. I know what's on it, recognizing a few of your classmates. Even without their face in the picture. I've had coffee with their mom's. Find one you like. Jerk off to it.

God, better yet. Snap chat someone, start a video session, raise it to the mirror, let them see your nudity. Your muscles. Your workout session. How many teenage girls wouldn't love walking into the boys gym, watch them bench press while giving them a blow job. I know I did. Didn't I, Steve.

But I want you closer Charles. Look at mommy, nursing my breasts again. Can you sense them, even though you can't see them? Are you that attracted to them? You always seem to know when they are going to make an appearance. Always in the room when the bra opens. Maybe my milk will help you smell them.

Spray the mirror, Elizabeth. Coat it with your seed. Squirt again, close, pushing your nipple up to the glass. Try to hold the camera still on Charles as he rubs himself in one hand, phone in the other. Boys are a natural at this. Point your own phone down to your tit, film the ejaculation of your nipple, reminding yourself how close your naked body was to your son's.

Bend down, lick the milk that now coats the glass. Fuck, you've nursed yourself before. Do it again, pushing all of your large areola into your mouth, swallowing your mothers milk. Roll your nipple in your tongue. Squirt your breast. Push your lips and nipple to the mirror, opening your mouth, exposing the pool of milk behind your lips.

Elizabeth, look at Charles, standing, rubbing himself for his audience. Looking at the camera, making sure his pose is centered for the lucky girl on the other end. He's walking towards you, pointing his erection right at you. Push your body against the glass, beg him to cum on you.

"Cum on me Charles..."

Yea, don't say it, just mouth it. Again. And again. Don't let him know your here. Don't ruin the one, hidden chance you may have to be sprayed by teenage sperm. A go to fantasy, lying on the floor, letting the hockey team jerk off over you. Press your heavy bush into the glass, flatten it, and let the music hide any noise from your rubbings.

Charles is close. He's filming himself, pointing low at that beautiful white, long erection. His skin is so smooth. His stomach so flat. His head so purple. Move the bulging hair from your bush out of the way. Spread open your lips. Push your clit against the mirror.

White semen erupts from his penis, spraying all over the glass, just on the other side of your clit. Push your vagina to the sperm, dragging your lips over the glass leaving a slimy, snail like trail. Flatten your vaginal folds into the hard surface, catching all of the teenage angst Charles is spraying for the camera.

Look at the creamy white mess he is making. Drag your body down, tits sliding against the glass. Open your mouth, roll out your tongue, and lick up the fluid. Look up at the camera, at the wild eyes, watching himself erupt. Filming his release. Girls do want to see the sperm.

It's as though he's looking at you. Watching his mom show her son that she likes to swallow sperm. To taste it. To smell it. Lean back, Elizabeth. Get back to focussing the phone, holding it close and capturing the white drips just 2 inches away.

That's it. It's over. What a fucking teenage jerk off session. But you aren't done, are you. You need to fucking get this orgasm out of you. Put your phone down and start to rub like you've never rubbed before. A middle age, menopausal masturbation session. It could take a while.

Charles looks spent, sitting down in front of the mirror. His eyes are focussed on his screen, waiting for his partner in crime to finish. Thank you for spreading your legs sweetie, letting Tess or Rachel or, shit, maybe even your sister Sarah enjoy their final moments. God, don't even think about the videos your daughter has made.

Just prop your legs against the base of the mirror, spread your knees and...oh fuck. Rub right there In the thick, heavy bush. Don't even start slow. Just move that palm hard and deep. Fuck, and kick off these God damn pants. How is a girl to spread her legs wide with yoga pants holding her back.

Yea, now that's the feeling. Open legs, warm pussy, hard hand. Up and down, thinking of the penis before you. Peek at it, still on display, unaware of the prying eyes. The eye's of a mom, outside of your room, on her knees, looking into the key hole.

Now close, remember the vision, and think of it entering your mouth. Tasting the sperm. Feeling the warm textured juices spray against the back of your mouth. You gave such good head as a teenager. Especially when having to let your sister watch through a cracked door. The bribes you made to sneak in the boys. Elizabeth, you were a horny teen. Aren't they all.

Touch yourself, bring out the physical feelings while your mind processes more naughty images. Listening to your parents on Sunday mornings, sitting outside of their room, playing with yourself. But, you've used that image way too many times before. The mental picture of your dad's penis sliding between your mom's legs is tattered. Something better. Dirtier.

What about the party. Yea, the party. With the Josh. Oh my god, I haven't thought about that one for a while. Sitting in the living room, the rest of the couples laughing outside. Kids in the basement. Bundle in your arms. Opening your shirt. Asking if he minds. He didn't. You released them both, one for his viewing pleasure. It only took two minutes for him to ejaculated onto his table.

Yea, Elizabeth, you like letting people watch. And watching. But Josh was too quick. What about college? Shit. Don't go there. Don't think about the ex-husband whom you met at school. Your fuck sessions during the day, letting the eyes in the neighboring building watch you pull your ankles back.

It was such a turn on, always so proud of the "little show" you gave. Some times, the college boys even played with themselves while you watched. Think of them. Watching you watch them. That was always a good orgasm builder.

Forget the ex. Pull your legs back. It shouldn't be this hard to cum. Rub your clit, move a finger into your pussy. Maybe think of your daughter. When you came home to her and a college friend, in the basement. Fucking, Sarah on her hands and knees. You might have confronted them if it was a guy. But watching the tits swinging back and forth while the girl made a fist, using her thumb as a fake penis, now that was a shocker. Forget that.

No, wait, imagine you are the one fucking her. Ooh, yea. I'd like that. It's my thumb. Maybe even slipping into her ass while you reach down and grab Sarah's tits. Those pale, perk tits with large, pink areolas.

Fuck, that is starting to bring out the sensations. Your thumb in, yea, her ass. Rub your own finger towards your asshole, touch it gently. Nobody is putting a penis there, but a finger every now and then is starting to be a nice trigger. A woman needs new weapons as she gets older.

It's starting. Your orgasm. Time to bring out the big gun. The go to mental imagery. Because it is right there before you. Your son. And you're careful not to waste it. So use it now. Rub hard, almost... Your clit is surging. Just about...

Now! Put your finger up your ass! Think of Charles! Open your eye's! Tell him!

"I want to fuck you Charles!"

Thank God for the loud music. Push into your ass hard, dig out that orgasm! Move the wedding ring against your asshole, tickle the nerves. Oh, shit. My hand is like a blur, probably moving so fast my bush is going to catch on fire. A God damn burning bush.

"Oh my god...fuck me...honey..."

Another outburst. Try to keep them down, woman. You almost spasmed through the mirror as you fingered your ass and pussy, pushing into both holes with force. Even your milk is starting to bubble slightly from the internal pressure.

H O L Y S H I T.

Wow. Just, wow.

Now that was a good one. The best one, since, well, maybe since in the bathroom at yoga class. I don't know where that one came from, but pregnant at 8 months creates odd moments. Just lay back, close your eyes, and let the warm feelings flow through your body.

Look at that cute little butt of Charles walking away. His little girl friend must be done. Shit, I know I am. I hope he cleans up his mess before anyone else shows up.

Fuck, I better clean myself up. And quickly. Forget about shopping. I'll just go to Kroger and fit right in. Roll over Elizabeth, stand up, and find that thong. There it is. Pull it up and grab your bra.

Lean forward, tuck in your tits, and lean back. Snap. Done. Ha, but your nursing flap is open with the engorged tit swinging free. Just put it back in and, snap, in place.

Get that ball of black fabric, stretch in one foot, then the other. Wow, that orgasm is still swimming in me, almost tipping me over. Slow it down girl, pull up your pants, but don't pass out doing so. You wouldn't want Charles to find you like this.

Squeeze the fabric over the butt. Not very graceful, but done. Look over your shoulder, and yep, just a hint of light blue thong behind the black. Pull it up a little more, and...perfect. Just enough white bottom is showing through the fabric to make it worth looking at.

Shirt on, slip on the sandals, and done. It never happened. Just breathe, and relax. Nobody knows nothing, so just enjoy the final moments of an incredible orgasm.

Grab your phone, your purse, open the door, and give Charles one last look. He's all dressed himself, back on the bench. Still recording himself. These millennials sure are all about themselves. Lights turned off, it was time to leave.

Out the door, into the entrance room, and finally - fresh air. Breathe it in. No more smell of sweaty teen. Let the drug slowly purge from your system. Now, get in the Audi and get out of here. But fuck, where's the key? It's not... Damn. Charles drove.

Back inside, pausing, composing myself. I wouldn't want to walk in on a second act. So, just knock, wait a moment, then open.

"Hey...uh...honey...I need the key..."

Hello blue eyes, looking at me, somewhat stunned. My little Charles with a towel, walking away from the mirror, cleaning up his mess all on his own. What a big boy.

Sure, say nothing and just walk over to your little gym bag. Get the key while I just look at the dark mirror with the sexy mom, smiling at what she just did on the other side. Completely out of sight. What a naughty, naughty mom.

Enough of that, Charles is holding out the key.

"Here you go...Oh, Sam's here..."

Sam? When the hell did Sam come in? The music wasn't that loud.

Oh, there's Sam, standing on the other side of the mirror. Smiling at us. Giving us a friendly wave. He's stopped, now focussed on the odd white liquid dripping down the glass. Touching it, now looking at my milk on his finger.

The lights in the room had been turned back on. The mirror was not a mirror. Our reflections disappeared when the room was lit. It was simply a security window. A window. To look through. Which could only mean...

"Oh My God. OH MY GOD!"

Elizabeth, you idiot! You fucking IDIOT!

12