Reflections

Story Info
Finding subconscience thought turn into a reality...
4.6k words
4.6
15.7k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There were times, she realized with certain bitterness, that even the needs and wants of her own kind could not be found. Though they were few, and far between times, she still felt them take hold of her very soul. Almost as if someone, or something, was there, pushing her in one direction. And more often than not, it seemed to be the wrong direction.

They tore away at her subconscious mind, not allowing for any rest. Many were the times she would crawl into the lonely bed she slept in, only to find herself unfulfilled as a person, and therefor, unfulfilled within her life. Lying in bed, reflecting on these thoughts, as she often did, she would stare morosely at the stars up in the sky.

'How', she wondered aloud, to the kitten she had just brought home…'how am I to know what is right, or wrong about all my desires I have, Little Imp?"

Her kitty just looked at her with such a comical look; she had to laugh out loud.

'Well, at least I can still make myself laugh." She said to her kitty. Little Imp kept grooming himself, oblivious to all that was being said, as kitties usually are. His bathing done, Little Imp curled up to her, right on her chest, as he always did when it was time for a nap. 'Good idea', she told the kitty, and she soon fell fast asleep.

She woke, hearing whispers all around her, and she realized she wasn't alone anymore. She tried to get up, but something hampered her efforts. She looked around, not being able to distinguish anything in the near darkness of the evening. She saw candles being lit, by shapes that her mind was refusing to let her think about.

Very softly, she asked, "Who's there please?" She didn't expect a reply, and was startled when she heard a very soft voice answer back. "I am here, my pet." Trying to free her hands, she had not noticed the voice that had answered her back was moving closer. She gasped when she felt her bed give way under this beings weight.

She tried to see in the semi darkness just who it was, but could not. "Might I ask who you are, and why am I detained in my bed, please?" she began quite awkwardly. She thought she heard a chuckle, and she gained hope that maybe this was all a prank, yet search as she might, she knew of no one that would do this to her.

"Ahh, my pet, my little one, you have so many questions, and all at once it seems. I will answer all I can, however." This voice reassured her. The voice went on "I am here, because you wished to find someone, to help you sort out your feelings, your thoughts, and your…desires." Saying that, the voice no longer was just a voice, it was a hand, an arm…one that reached out towards her, and touched her. She felt a violent shudder as the hand touched her breasts.

Gasping, she told this person "How dare you touch me, I demand to be let go…NOW." Again she heard soft chuckles, and realized they were not the only two in her bedroom. She got a frightened look on her face, and again the hand reached out, softly stroking her nipples…teasing them. She felt a blush of shame on her face, knowing this was indeed having an effect on her, and her nipples were hard.

The voice went on, and as it was talking, she felt herself respond to it, betrayed by her body, her longing…her need. "You, my pet, are here for my pleasure…and know that my pleasure lies deeper than the physical manifestations of this place, or any others before it. You must learn patience, and endurance, for relief will come in time, sweet precious one…my time."

After having said that, the voice got up. She could not make out any shape yet, but she felt the bed give way, when again the voice made itself known. "I have so much to teach you, my pet. When I am done you will dance to music…my special brand of music…the moment when you anticipate the next kiss of the flogger, knowing it will mesmerize you, fill you with a joy and a dread I cannot describe, and yet you would want it still, regardless."

She caught her breath, wondering at the words she had just heard. Only in her deepest, darkest desires, had she heard these uttered, with such intensity. Softly she cried out, as she felt a terrible pressure, on her breasts. Whatever this being, this person had done, she felt her breasts were on fire. And she had a feeling this type of fire would not go out anytime soon. Little did she know how prophetic that thought was.

Timidly speaking, she asked in a voice little more than a whisper: "Please, tell me what it is you want, from me? How may I do, as you have stated? How do I begin to…"

The rest of her words were cut off, as she felt fingers, trailing up and down her body. She drew a ragged breath, feeling so many new feelings she was having. She tried to guess how many fingers were on her, but she had no idea.

All of a sudden, one finger had found her pussy. She jumped involuntary, against it, as the finger brushed against her clit. She heard a low sensual laugh, and she knew she was blushing, her body betraying what she was thinking. She felt her legs being pulled apart, very wide, and she knew she was being tied, to the posts at the end of her bed with a soft material…silk, perhaps, she thought.

She felt the whisper of satin, on her legs, travelling upwards, making her aware of just how wet her pussy was. She was caressed from head to toe, with this silken tie. Much to her chagrin, she felt her body rise up to meet it.

She heard laughter again, and some one discussing what was going to be done, to her, she thought. She listened quietly. She caught only words, fragmented sentences; '…a beauty…body responds quite nicely…so sweet is…what about the….' Try as she might, she couldn't hear anything else.

She again felt the bed sag, under someone's weight. She felt her pussy being wetted down, and something put on it. Something that…warmed it and made it feel very sensitive. She thought she saw the flash of silver, she felt something scraping her pussy. She started violently, when she felt this. "Wh-what's going on here?" she asked, feeling very frightened. She was informed by one in a low voice 'You are being shaved, because this is what He wants.' came the explanation. 'It's not for you to decide if you want this, know it is enough that He does.'

"Who is this 'He' that you are talking about?" she asked quietly, thinking she might know more about these unusual circumstances, if she spoke quietly. She surmised if she spoke loudly, all in the room would know her questions. All of a sudden, before any words were said back to her, the scraping abruptly stopped, the warmth was taken off her pussy, leaving her to feel bare, and oh so cold.

In lieu of an answer, she felt hot breath, down there, next to her pussy. The next sensation she was aware of was something, so very cold, pressing into her. She tried not to make any noise, at all, but what ever it was that was pressing up into her, was relentless. She felt her clit was being manipulated rather roughly, and try as she might, she couldn't quit breathing so heavy as she was so wanting of this, so needing of this pleasure/pain. She thrust herself up, against what was making her feel this way. She thought she heard laughter, but she was too into the feeling to care at that point. She was so close, to achieving her ultimate goal, and just before she could, at the last possible second, this, which was rubbing her clit so well, was taken away from her, causing her to cry out in frustration, and longing. "Nnooooooooo, ohhhhh please let me!" was what she cried out.

Slowly she calmed down, her breathing returning to normal. She heard a soft chuckle, and realized it belonged to the voice, of the person she had spoken to. "Please, will you tell me what I am doing here?" she implored. She felt her right hand being untied, and placed upon her pussy. Wordlessly, she let it stay where it was put.

"Little one, I will have you touch your pussy now, and if I like what I see, I may decide you can cum, as you so desperately wanted to, not even five minutes ago." Again the voice chuckled, and she felt the weight of this person make the bed sag down. Very slowly, she started feeling her pussy, and with a startled cry, she stopped. Again the voice asked her "My pet, why did you stop?" She started to answer, when she heard a whoosh! come through the air, and a hard sting came down on her pussy.

She cried out with surprise, and hurt. "My pet, did I say you could stop, what you are doing?" the voice asked her. Before she could answer, she again heard the whoosh! and then she again felt the sting. She started crying out loud, answering the voice "Nooo, you did not. I have felt my pussy many times, but something isn't the same." She tried to explain.

She felt her breasts being pulled hard, and slapped. She felt a great weight had been taken off them, but just as soon as she felt that, she felt more pressure applied. She felt as if a thousand needles were poking her breasts, and at the same time she realized she was almost welcoming it. She tried to squirm around, and again she felt the sting of a switch, she thought.

"Ahhh…my little one, my pet. I see you have decided not to continue playing with your pussy, as I have told you to do. For this you shall be punished. I had so hoped this wouldn't be necessary." After saying that, the being with the voice got off the bed. "NO…I mean, please wait." was all she said, so very quietly. The being stopped, and she told him "I will do as you say, please forgive me for not obeying your command at first." She apologized.

It was still as a calm before the storm. Not a thing moved. All of a sudden she heard "Play now, slut, or be punished. 'Tis a choice you have to make…NOW." She heard from across the room. Without even hesitating, she put one finger in her pussy, still marveling at the smoothness she felt.

There was a candle thrust so very close to her pussy, yet it did not even burn. She felt again she wasn't alone, she heard the whispers, and she felt ashamed. Still stroking her sex, she flicked at her clit, hearing an audible murmur of someone telling her "yes, that’s right little slut…do as you are told like a good girl."

Soon she inserted two fingers, spreading her pussy lips out as much as she could. She found her rhythm and continued fucking on her fingers, and flicking her clit. So caught up in the feelings, she almost didn't recognize the sting on her breasts at first. It did nothing but enhance this feeling she was so close to achieving. Moaning out loud, she was breathing quite heavy. In between the pleasure of fucking on her fingers, and the sting of the whip

She was feeling so hot…so desirable as she had never felt before.

"Yes…oh God please yes do me!" was what she cried out when again she felt the stinging becoming harder, and faster on her breasts, her pussy, then back to her breasts again. So caught up in the moment, she knew she was losing control as each swift sting brought more pleasure than pain. She was so close to cumming, she cried out loud "Please, whoever you are, may I have your permission to cum?" She didn't have a clue as to why she said this; she just felt the raw basic need to. Without breaking her rhythm, she felt her fingers taken out of her pussy, and at the same time someone else's fingers were in there…in her hot pussy, making her jump and writhe around more. They felt so deep…so far into her.

As she felt her fingers being licked clean, she also felt the other fingers thrust into her hard, deep, almost to the point of painfulness. She started to cum, not even aware she was…a voice urged her on "Yes slut, cum…cum for me slut, show me you belong to me, and me alone."

She thrust upwards, oblivious to all other noises, and feelings. She came with a guttural "Oh my God yessssssssssssss!" She felt her pussy spasm hard, and she realized she was so very wet.

Breathing unevenly, she felt rather than saw someone licking her pussy…sucking all the juice from it. Her clit was still so very sensitive; she jumped each time the tongue would flick it. She moaned loudly, wanting this, needing this…and accepting this.

Just as the tongue was making her writhe, bringing her closer to the point of no return, she recoiled when she felt a hand smack her breasts hard. She promptly forgot about the mouth that was giving her intense pleasure as she moaned loudly. She again felt something being undone, on her nipples, and very slowly she realized whatever those offending things were that tormented her so were off.

In its place were two mouths, each licking her nipples, sucking on them, biting them at one point. The twinges she was feeling in her pussy made her whimper softly. "Something wrong, my little pet?" she heard from her side. "N-noo." She answered hesitantly. She heard him chuckle quietly, saying in a low voice to the others in this room "Make her ready, I want it all to be done, tonight. Before it gets much later, else all we have worked for will have been in vain. See to it!"

Moments later, as she was being sucked, prodded, poked, whipped lightly, and always kept in a state of utter uncertainty, and heightened senses, she sensed rather than felt something different was happening. No longer did she just want to cum. She wanted much more than that…and this that she wanted had no name that she had ever known.

She felt as if she was turned onto her side. In doing this, she felt something reach up under her, and start stroking her ass. Completely mortified, she didn't notice her clit being kissed by one with a scratchy tongue. It just didn't make sense to her, this tongue there, on her clit. She felt this tongue eagerly lick her in the most private of places, and to her horror her body was responding to this stimulation…she cried out as her ass felt it was on fire when this tongue tried to enter her virgin ass.

"Wh-what are you doing to me?" she asked, as this once unpleasant feeling turned into something almost…dare she even think it? Like something almost pleasurable, she thought, gleaning as a feeling of utter contentment washed over her. Just as she was content to ride this wave of pleasure, she was again brought down to earth with a loud slap, right there, on her pussy.

"Nothing you have not cried aloud for many times, my little pet. Think of all those times you wished for more than the ordinary, the times you wished one could read your mind, so you would not have to say the words you yet deny…think." was what the voice said.

And in her deepest recess of her heart, she heard herself sigh. For she now knew what she had desired to know all along to know, and she felt as she truly always wanted to feel. At that precise moment, as she was feeling an inner peace, she felt her ass being violated, and at the same time her clit was being sucked even harder.

Crying out, she felt something inserted into her mouth. Biting down on this object, she felt it being fastened around her head, quite securely. Hearing his chuckle, she felt scared, and yet somehow…excited at the same time. The voice went on' your ass will be mine, sweet pet, whether you want it to be, or no. And when I am done, you will be thanking me, for being the person all these years you have dreamed of. And for opening you up for new experiences, and new playthings, shall we say?' he laughed sarcastically.

As he was saying this to her making her writhe around more, she felt her nipples being pulled on, almost harshly. Moaning loudly she tried to shake her head 'no'. It couldn't be…could it? She was wondering. All her life she had a secret which none knew. A secret that could, and would ruin all she had fought so valiantly to have.

Again, she felt the scratchy tongue, lapping at her most intimate places. Her clit was shown no mercy, as it was being played with by a hand, at the same time. She again felt something cold, so very icy cold at the opening of her ass. She struggled, but to no avail. "My pet, we can continue this all night, if you wish, but know it will come with a very heavy price. Think about it, my pet. Think of this, all that you are feeling, all you are experiencing, happening all night long. Would you like this, pet? Or would you like me to be rough with you, setting your body on fire, and then leaving you, coming back when or if I wished?"

She shook her head 'no', and tried to understand what was happening. The voice told her "Relax, slut. Just relax, and the pain will go away soon enough. For my pet, I want your ass. And by force, or by kindness, I will have it."

Having said this, she again felt the coldness in her ass. She tried to relax, as He very gently began to push his cock in her tight little ass. She moaned loudly, the gag obscuring the sound. She felt Him getting bigger, and harder as he was slowly working his was into her ass. When she felt she could not take any more she tried to let him know by moaning loudly. He gave not a thought to this, as he thrust his hardness, all of it, all the way up her ass.

Breathing unevenly, he heard her shriek as his cock tore at the muscles of her ass. He lay still, for a moment, letting her get used to the feeling of him being in her ass. As she quieted down, he again began to rock back and forth, slowly, reaching around to play with her clit that someone's tongue was licking. Faster his hand went, faster he started fucking in her…soon he was thrusting with very long and hard strokes into her ass, feeling the tightness as her ass accepted him.

With one final thrust, he spilled inside of her. Draped over her back, he tried to still his heart. Very softly, he told her;"My pet, you have given me such intense satisfaction just now, accepting me into your body. For that, I will treat you with a secret fantasy you have had, for many years now." Saying that, he eased himself out of her.

He bent down, unfastening her gag. She had been crying, he noticed, and that thought made him smile. He made her lay down, on her back, on the bed. She whimpered softly, as he again began to caress her all over, pinching her tits cruelly, and often. Soon she felt him licking her, everywhere…her tits, her clit, her ass was shown no mercy at his tongue. He had his tongue so far up her ass she thought she was going to pass out, from the feelings it was evoking in her. It showed in her response, as well.

All too soon, he quit, and she gave a cry of dismay. His tongue was once again replaced, by the one she thought of as having a scratchy tongue. Her hands were again tied, and again were her legs were spread wide open. She saw more candles being lit, and recognized the scent as vanilla, her all time favorite scent.

What she saw next, she couldn't believe. She didn't want to believe it. Yet there it was. Looking down on her body, with a restless tongue licking it's lips. The secret she, for so long, and had fought to keep to herself only. And it was here. Ready. For her. She closed her eyes in utter defeat. A small sob seemed to escape from her throat, as she knew what she wanted, so bad, yet was so afraid to take.

She again heard His voice, saying quietly "No, my little pet. You are not to look away, nor close your eyes from this, the one situation you have always desired…see? look at your body, how it responds to that thought, your nipples, so stiff and hardened, your breath coming faster, uneven. You want this, slut. You want it so bad, you'll do anything for it, wont you my little slut?"

She slowly opened her eyes, staring at the object that was in front of her. She seemed to struggle within her self, wanting this as much as he was saying, knowing there would be no turning back once it all started. Slowly, she nodded, and she saw him smile. With a clap of his hands, there were fingers everywhere feeling her, softly caressing each part of her body, feeling her innermost places, and she found she was enjoying this. She began to moan softly, trying to move her body towards those who touched her.

12