Reflections

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Softly a blindfold was secured behind her head. All the hands quit touching her, and she struggled to remain still. She thought she felt a soft furry something between her legs but she couldn't be sure. Trying to open them wider, she realized this is no furry toy. She began to writhe around, trying to escape this tongue which was licking her clit so good, making her so wet, and so wanting. Hearing his soft laughter in the background, it was all she could do to concentrate on what was happening to her. He took her blindfold off, making her look at that, which was giving her pleasure.

Knowing what she was doing was so forbidden, that society actually thought this to be the most perverse act anyone could commit, she felt shame, and mortification when she felt this being mount her, as a common bitch in heat, she thought. She tried to turn away in her shame. All at once three sharp slaps were administered to her tits. She moaned out loud, seeming to welcome the interruption. She was being forced to watch this.

She again felt the beings cock being guided into her pussy, amazed at the length of his cock, and the thickness. She felt the being thrust in her faster, and much to her chagrin, and shame, she felt her body respond to it. She could no more stop the being from fucking into her than she could stop breathing. Faster the being seemed to be pumping, louder her moans were getting. She opened her mouth to cry out, and she felt something thrust into her mouth. It wasn't a cock, and she felt sickened as she realized she was being forced to lick, and taste, and smell the pussy of a woman.

Trying to turn her head from side to side to escape this only brought on more pain, in the form of her nipples being turned quite cruelly, and methodically.

Writhing in sexual ecstasy, from the being fucking her, and the bizarreness of the whole situation she felt compelled to open her mouth, and submit to this type of lovemaking.

All of a sudden she felt the hands leave her nipples, and all twisting was gone. In a low voice, just a little above a growl, she heard Him say, "My pet, if I were you, I would not again try to turn away from all that is offered to you. Do you understand, slut?" He asked coldly. She made a small 'uh huh' noise as her mouth was filled of pussy. She noted delightedly if she flicked her tongue in just the right place, she would be rewarded with pussy juice…a taste foreign to her, but none the less nice. More intent on this pussy now, she began to boldly lick everywhere she could, noting the difference and rich textures this pussy had. She was sucking intently on the clit, and she felt the pussy tightening. The next thing she was aware of was her face seemed to be covered in a wet solution, grinding into her mouth. She couldn't breathe, and was almost panicked when she felt the pussy leave her face.

She felt the being humping into her pussy, and she responded likewise, rising up to meet his thrusts, not caring at that point that other's were witnessing this. Low and throaty came her answer to this fucking…arching her back to meet all the beings thrusts, to feel all of it she opened her legs even wider. As she was trying to concentrate on her feelings, she felt a hand, teasing her clit at the same time. She felt she didn't want this ever to stop. She was slowly getting to the point where before she had been reprimanded to stop before.

He, watching this, was smiling wryly. She looked so much like a slut at this point it was all he could do not to push the being aside, and fuck her hard as he wanted. She, almost panting out that she wanted…no, she needed this release, please ohhh please could she cum? He gave a small laugh, and said "Yes, my pet slut…cum for me, your Master…CUM NOW MY SLUT!"

As she was cumming so hard, each spasm harder than the next, he was biting at her tits, her nipples, biting her on her neck, everywhere he could reach. The being, having came, was trying it's darnednest to get free of the woman, yet it's cock was refusing to let go of her contracting pussy.

She completely lost all sense of time, of circumstance, of everything, so far gone in the throes of her primal ecstasy. She neither felt, nor heard anything as He put his fingers in her pussy, and help ease the being out. Untying her arms and her legs, He held her so tight to him, he was feeling her body slowly stop its spasoming.

All the candles were put out, all the incense were snuffed. A cover had been draped across the Master, and His pet. All others had vanished before He had to say anything. They knew Him well…they knew He would want time alone with His new pet. Soft music played in the background, as He held her, and whispered to her "My pet, I do so love you. You are now under my protection…for now, and for always. I am your Master, and you will do as I say, without questions, without anything but complete and total respect."

Softly she moaned in her sleep, turning towards Him.

Copyright ©March2002
By Rhinson
all rights reserved by me

12