Reflections Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DG Hear
DG Hear
5,708 Followers

And old home scenes from my childhood, In fond memory appear.

As she continued singing the song I took both of Vicky's hands and held them tight. God, I loved this woman. When the song was over Vicky and I turned toward the minister.

"Who gives this woman to this man?" asked the preacher.

Billy stood up and said, "My brother, sister and I, Sir," and sat down next to my parents.

Then came that statement that everyone dreads. "If anyone knows a reason why this couple should not wed then speak now or forever hold your peace."

I couldn't believe it when my ninety-two year old Dad stood up. "I have something to say."

Everyone in the church was shocked including Vicky and me.

"Twenty one years ago Buddy brought this woman home and asked her to marry him. She said 'no', that people would think that they got married for the wrong reason. I was one of the fools that was responsible for them not getting married back then.

"I totally regret it and should have kept my mouth shut back then but didn't. I'm not going to make that mistake again. Buddy, Victoria, I love you both and wish you the best marriage God has to offer."

I heard Mom say to Dad, "You were supposed to say that at the reception, not at the wedding. You scared everyone half to death. Sit down."

Dad said, "I wanted to say it while I still remembered it."

There was laughter and then everyone became quiet again and the ceremony continued. I liked the part when he said, "I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride.

The wedding was great and we had a wonderful reception. Even Vicky's old friends, Lindsey, Shania and Frances came to the wedding with their husbands. Vicky kept in touch with her friends. It was easy with this new computer age.

I was surprised to see Ron and Barb. They said they wouldn't miss it for anything. Vicky and I went to France every couple of years for a vacation and to do the audit. They were going to semi-retire and their kids were taking over their business. It was on the trip over last year that Vicky ordered her dress.

At the reception everyone wanted to dance with Vicky. She smiled and told the men that they had to ask me for permission, that's except for family. I still worry about Vicky but have no reason to do so. We would be taking a month long cruise and Michael would be acting president.

I have to say I am the luckiest man alive. I married the most beautiful woman in the world and have the greatest kids one could ask for. Of course it's my opinion, but life could not be better. As far as our age difference, it never bothered Vicky. Besides she said my family has a long life span.

As far as making love goes, we haven't stopped and with all the pills out today I could last forever. That was a joke but age hasn't hindered my performance. We still cuddle and give each other rubs.

I wish every man could be as lucky and happy as I am.

*

Hope you enjoyed the story.

Comments are welcome and appreciated

DG Hear

DG Hear
DG Hear
5,708 Followers
12