Reflections from the Snow

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Beth's breath quickened as she pushed her head back against the pillow and thrust her chin up. The room suddenly seemed much brighter and I glanced out the window to see that the clouds had broken to reveal a bright quarter moon. In the reflected light I could see the veins in Beth's neck throb even as she thrust more urgently against me. I increased my pace to match hers. I could feel her pussy contract around my penis as she moaned, "Oh, oh, yes!" and tossed her head from side to side. I thought I still had a ways to go, but seeing her lust thus culminated brought me quickly to the brink. As Beth's gyrations began to ease I came to a head and spurted inside her, then collapsed on top of her.

We lay panting, melded together for a while, with Beth's arms wrapped around me. When her breathing had eased she pulled my head so that my ear was by her mouth and whispered, "Yes, lover," then kissed me. We fell asleep.

We were both startled awake by a light tapping on the bedroom door. The door slowly creaked open a bit. We held our breath and my heart was in my mouth. To my immense relief I saw Paul's face peek around the edge of the door.

"It's time," he whispered urgently as Beth and I both let out an audible sigh.

I looked at the clock: 4:30.

"OK, give us a minute."

The door creaked closed.

Beth dug around in the bedding for her nightgown and slipped it on. She dug around some more and extracted a very sorry looking towel. She leaned over to kiss me.

"'Till tomorrow night, lover." She slid out the door and I could hear her bare feet padding down the staircase.

Paul walked in, slightly stooped over to avoid bumping his head and looking a little disheveled. He sat on the edge of his bed for a moment, then sniffed at the air.

"Warm in here," he observed, then slipped under his covers, turned his back to me and fell promptly to sleep.

The following night I had difficulty getting to sleep I was so excited at the prospect of Beth visiting me again. Yet fatigue ultimately overtook me and I was again pleasantly awakened by the feel of Beth's warm breath on my neck and soft breasts against my back. We made love with little conversation, and although I lasted longer than our first time, I don't believe I satisfied her. We drifted off to sleep in each other's arms. I came awake to the sweet taste of Beth's kisses and the gentle touch of her hands on my body. My fatigue must have been more pronounced than I was aware of, for despite our increasing passion and excitement, I couldn't seem to get hard again.

Beth was determined to extend our passion, however, and I was soon the grateful recipient of her hot, wet kisses on my chest, nipples (which was more arousing than I ever imagined it could be), stomach, and finally my cock. She first tenderly kissed it up and down the length of the shaft while fondling my balls. Then she licked me up and down. I began to swell. When she took my dick in her mouth fully I experienced a sudden rush of blood to my groin and I completely hardened. As wonderful as it felt to have Beth suck me, I wanted to be in her, so I pulled her up to me. Between kisses she whispered, "See, you just needed a little jump start."

She kissed me while sliding her pussy up and down my stomach. The scratchy feel of her coarse pubic hair was oddly arousing and I could feel the faint trail of moisture her pussy left on my skin. She gradually slid down further until I could feel my dick against her pussy. Beth reached back and guided my hardon into her opening, then wiggled her hips as she sat back a little more to bring me fully into her. The low ceiling prevented her from sitting completely upright atop me, so she leaned forward placing her hands on either side of my head. As her wonderful tits dangled in front of me I fondled and sucked them. I could feel Beth grind and rotate her hips, exploring the way my cock felt inside her. She finally settled into a regular movement that swiveled her hips down and forward, then up and back, which seemed to rub the head of my cock against a certain spot on her insides. Her breath became heavy as she increased the pace and I could feel her pussy start to clench down. Since Beth was in control there was little I could do to postpone the orgasm I felt building. Beth had laid her head on my shoulder and was really working it. As I hugged her to me I just hung on for dear life and tried to keep the rhythm. I could feel the pressure building and building and building. As I reached my peak I let my held breath out with a whoosh and gasped for more. Beth just kept on grinding. I tried to keep up as best I could, but I began to feel the life flow out of my cock. Then, with a series of "Ah, ah, ahs," Beth abruptly stopped her movements, arched her back and shuddered for a moment before dropping back onto me. She began to giggle.

"What's so funny?" I asked, my ego a little bit bruised.

She must have detected the hurt in my voice, for she kissed me extravagantly.

"Silly!" she said, after letting me come up for air. "Who wouldn't laugh a little when your lover just gave you the most intense orgasm imaginable?"

"The most intense imaginable?" I repeated.

"Yeah, that's right. The most intense imaginable. I felt like my whole body was being squeezed through a keyhole."

"Is that a good thing?"

"It is when the keyhole makes you feel like that!" she said.

"Any more small spaces you'd like to be squeezed through? I've got a few minutes."

"Hmm, as appealing as that sounds, I think I'm squeezed out for tonight. Tomorrow?"

"Your wish is my command."

"I like the sound of that," she said sleepily, sliding off to my side and resting her head on my shoulder. "I like that a lot."

We contentedly dozed in each other's arms until Paul evicted us before dawn.

The following day was one of mixed emotions for me. On the one hand, I was eagerly anticipating another night spent in my lover's arms. Beth was so warm and tender and sensual. I had no idea how wonderful sex could be with someone you felt so strongly about. On the other hand, I knew that tonight would be our last night together. We were leaving the following day and once we got back home we would probably never have another opportunity for such intimacy. I wanted to make that last night memorable.

That last night at the ski cabin I truly did have trouble sleeping in anticipation of Beth's last visit. I eventually fell into a fitful sleep that was disturbed when Paul got up around midnight, much earlier than the previous nights.

Once he was out of the room I sat up in bed in anticipation of Beth's arrival. Sure enough, a few minutes later the door quietly opened and Beth slipped into the room. As she approached the bed I stood to meet her. She surely must have noticed that I was wearing no nightclothes. Standing by the bed I took her into my arms and hugged her tightly against me, then gave her a long but gentle and sensuous kiss. As we broke our embrace I took her nightgown and lifted it over her head. I admired her naked form as best I could in the very dim light coming through the small window, street light reflected off the snow. I drew her to me again and turned her so that her back was against my chest. I nuzzled her ear and kissed her neck while fondling her breasts and running my hands down her stomach and crotch.

Beth began to shiver: The room was quite chilly. I gently pulled her down to my bed and slowly pushed her onto her back. I lay atop her and pulled the covers over us. We hugged and kissed this way until we were warmed. Then I began kissing her down her body: her chin, neck, breasts, stomach, until finally I had slid down to her luxuriant pubic hair. I rubbed my cheek against her hair while I stroked her thighs. I heard her breathing quicken.

I slid down further until I could smell her musky womanness and feel her dampness. I had often imagined the experience of tasting a woman with equal parts wonder and disgust. But intoxicated as I was then with her womanly scent there was no trace of the later--I was wholly aroused and eagerly licked her pussy lips and tasted her sexual essence with exhilaration.

I explored her pussy with my tongue until I finally came across her clit and heard a sharp intake of breath as I lightly suckled it. As I licked and suckled Beth's hips began to undulate. She grabbed one of my hands and guided it to her breast, which I kneaded as I sucked and licked. She grabbed my head with both her hands and pulled me more tightly to her, all the while rolling her hips and panting with increasing urgency.

I had become tremendously aroused by Beth's passion and felt my cock growing hard beneath me. Beth's movements became increasingly frantic, then abruptly stopped and I felt her hands guiding my face away from her pussy.

I began to pull away but heard her exclaim in an urgent whisper, "No, don't stop. Just keep doing what you were doing, but lighter and slower."

I obeyed, lightly running the flat of my tongue every so slowly up and down her clit. Beth removed her hands from my head and clenched the sheets. I heard short, sharp intakes of breath as her back arched spasmodically. I glanced up to see her mouth open in a rictus of pleasure.

I kept on lightly massaging her clit until Beth abruptly grabbed my head and pulled me forcibly against her so strongly that I couldn't even really move my tongue but just pressed it hard against her. Beth's hips bucked for a few seconds then I felt her entire body relax as her hands fell to her sides and her head lolled to the side.

I slid up next to her and Beth hugged me against her, burying her head in the crook of my neck. I thought I detected faint laughter, then quiet sobs. Perhaps it was both. But then she kissed me passionately and as I stroked her face I could feel the dampness of tears.

"What's wrong?" I asked with alarm. "Did I hurt you?"

Then she did laugh. "No, silly! That was just too incredible. I can't quite believe it is all."

She kissed me deeply for a long while, then pulled back and looked into my eyes. She reached down and felt my still hard penis.

"Take me, lover."

We made long, slow love and fell asleep in each other's arms. Sometime later I awoke spooned against Beth's back, realizing that she had reached behind her to fondle me. I in turn fondled her breasts and pussy. Beth then lifted her upper leg and folded it back over my thigh while reaching between her legs to guide my dick into her. I slid into her from behind this way and slowly stoked into her. Soon I heard her breathing increase until she gave a few short pants and tensed her body, then suddenly relaxed. I slowed my pace, then stopped, still hard and unfulfilled.

Only a few moments later, still semi-hard inside her I felt Beth clench her pussy around me, quickly bringing me back to full hardness. I thrust more urgently and Beth quickly climaxed again, as did I soon after. I fell asleep still inside her.

I was awakened by someone shaking my shoulder.

"Robbie, Robbie, wake up!" I heard an urgent whisper. "It's light out."

I looked up to see Paul standing over us.

"I tried knocking, but you wouldn't wake up. You've got to hurry!"

Beth was stirring now. Paul exited the room to give us privacy.

"I'm sorry lover, but we have to part now," I whispered into Beth's ear.

She rolled over and kissed me as she gazed longingly into my eyes.

"OK," she assented, then kissed me urgently one last time.

Beth reluctantly rose, pulled on her nightgown and padded out of the room. Paul entered and hopped into bed, staring anxiously at the ceiling. Listening intently we heard the creak of a door cautiously open and close. Paul let out a whoosh and turned over in bed. Just a few minutes later another door opened, less cautiously and footsteps audibly stomped into the bathroom and closed the door loudly. That was close!

After a final day of skiing we returned to the cabin to pack up and were back in Reno for a late supper at Denny's. The Dahls dropped me off at home around 9. My parents came out to thank them for inviting me on the trip and helped carry my things to the house. I could only manage a furtive peck on the cheek to bid farewell to Beth amid all the hubbub. I wistfully watched her face disappear as the Dahls drove away, already yearning to spend just one more night with her.

We were only able steal a few more furtive hours of intimacy together for the rest of that semester. Seeing Beth off at the airport in May was the most difficult trial of my young life. We promised to write, to contrive a way to be together again, but the sad fact is that I never saw Beth again. We corresponded for about a year but our letters gradually became less frequent (and since I'm experiencing that rare bout of self honesty, I'll confess that I was the primary slacker in that regard) until they ceased all together. We moved on.

I downed the last of my third scotch and reached for the chaser, still untouched. It was flat but I drank it anyway. 'What if?' I wondered. What if I hadn't so cavalierly let Beth go? Would she have been the one? Would I be with her still today? Had I wasted my one chance to be with someone who would love me unconditionally, despite my myriad faults? Or was the pure fire of young love just an overload of hormones and naive idealism, doomed to be extinguished by the relentless stream of time, necessity, and ennui?

I considered ordering another drink but rejected the idea when I noticed the wind picking up outside and the snow beginning to fall more heavily. The occasional pedestrian struggled past the window, bowed against the wind and clutching their coat close. Time to get home, such as it was.

I threw three tens onto the table and grabbed my hat and coat. As I stepped out of the bar a gust of wind whisked the hat off my head and a few feet down the sidewalk. I lunged after it, almost knocking over a woman walking past. I crushed the hat onto my head and mumbled "sorry" without looking up. As I turned away and walked hurriedly toward my subway stop I could sense the woman still standing on the sidewalk behind me, then heard what was perhaps a sharp intake of breath. But maybe it was only the wind. I kept walking into the cold Boston night.