Reform School Sisters Ch. 14

Story Info
Cassie stays over for the night.
2.7k words
4.68
52.1k
64

Part 14 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/09/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fuzzypen
Fuzzypen
1,796 Followers

Bree and Cassie were almost finished cleaning up the mess Donald had created in the kitchen by the time the others got home. Cassie was drying the last of the washed dishes while Bree emptied a dustpan full of broken glass into a garbage bag.

Lilian came in from the entryway and stopped short when she saw her eldest niece standing there. She looked at Bree in bewilderment, then back at Cassie by the sink.

"Cassie! What a surprise! Wait, what the hell happened in here?" Lilian exclaimed, seeing the garbage bag full of broken dishes. Kimmie and Paige had arrived just behind her, and put the grocery bags down on the counter.

Bree gave an awkward look toward Cassie, and her cousin's face went bright red.

"Dad was here." Bree replied. "Cassie told him what she'd seen the other day and brought him. He flew into a rage... and... and attacked me." She started to tear up, and Cassie put an arm around her cousin's shoulder.

"Oh my God, Sis!" Paige rushed to her sister and wrapped her arms around her. "What did he do to you?!?"

Bree didn't answer. Instead, she burst into tears and buried her face in Paige's shoulder.

"He slapped her around and threw her against the counter. I-I didn't know he would get violent, otherwise I never would have told him!" Cassie stammered, her own eyes beginning to well up.

"I'm sure you wouldn't have, Dear." Lilian assured her niece, hugging her close.

"When he wouldn't stop hitting her, I... I sprayed him with that-" Cassie continued, nodding at her mace canister on the counter. "We got him out of the house and locked the door, but he... he said he'd be back!"

"Shhhh... It's alright, now. You're safe." Lilian soothed.

Kimmie was standing quietly by the entrance. She seemed to be piecing things together and looked nervously at her sister. "Cassie... what was it you saw? What did you tell uncle Donald?"

Cassie met Kimmie's eyes with her own and took a deep breath. "I saw you and Paige in bed together. I saw you having sex."

Kimmie's face grew pale and she fell back against the door frame.

"It's ok, Sis! I'm not upset about it. Not anymore." Cassie ran to her sister and wrapped her up tightly in her arms. Kimmie was taken aback by her older sibling's reaction, but didn't question it, returning Cassie's hug with equal force.

"Cassie, I'm... I'm sorry for everything I've put you through! I've been a terrible sister these past few years. And you're being so understanding now, with all of this... I don't deserve it!" she blubbered.

"Oh, Kimmie... Hush. I love you. You're everything I have in the world, and I'm not going to abandon you or deny you what makes you happy!" Cassie held her sister tightly. She could feel Kimmie's breasts pressing against her own, and struggled to ignore the way the contact was making her feel.

Lilian seemed just as perplexed by Cassie's sudden acceptance of her family's sexual exploits, and glanced over at Bree. Her daughter gave her a knowing look, and she understood she would get the full story later. She abandoned her confusion for the moment and motherly instinct kicked in. What she needed to do now was protect her girls. She reached into her purse and pulled out her cell phone.

"Right. Well, the first thing to do is call the police."

"Wait, Mom! What if he tells them what we're doing! You could get in trouble, too!" Bree pleaded.

"It'll be his word against ours, Dear. I'm sure Cassie will back us up too."

"Damn right, I will!" Cassie had a determined expression on her face. She stroked Kimmie's hair affectionately while the younger girl nuzzled into the nape of her neck.

Lilian called, and a couple of policemen came to the house. They all made statements, and filed a report. The police officers assured Lilian they would put a warrant out for her ex husband if she wanted to file charges.

Lilian thanked the officers and they left. As soon as they were gone, she set about reprogramming the security alarm and installing deadbolts on all the doors and windows. The girls helped her finish.

"There." she said, once the work was done. "That's about the most we can do for the time being. Cassie, Sweetie, I think you should probably stay here for a couple of days. It'll be safer. I wouldn't want your uncle paying you a visit like this one."

"Thanks, Aunt Lil. I... wouldn't want that either..."

"Alright, good. I'll call my lawyer in the morning and arrange for a restraining order for all of us. Now, let's get dinner going, girls. I'm starving."

----------------------------------

That night, Cassie lay awake in bed by herself in the guest room. She fidgeted awkwardly, unable to block out the noises she could hear down the hall, or the feelings they were stirring in her anxious body.

She could plainly hear her family members indulging in a steamy lesbian orgy in one of the other bedrooms. Their moans and howls of ecstasy inundated her senses.

Bree had asked her discretely if she'd like to join them earlier that evening, but Cassie declined. She didn't feel she was ready to take that plunge. At least, not just yet...

Laying in bed and listening to the others had her more than a little turned on, however. Her pussy was a swampy mess in her panties. A chorus of moans and pleasurable cries seeped in through the walls and permeated the room, making it impossible for Cassie to ignore them.

A light knocking at the door momentarily snapped Cassie out of her increasing arousal.

"Cassie?" Kimmie called from out in the hall. "Can I come in?"

Cassie fought back the surge of excitement her sister's voice caused and replied as calmly as she could: "Um, sure, Sis! The door's open."

Kimmie entered the room, closing the door behind her, and stepped over to the bed. She was wearing a pink silk robe, and sat shyly on the edge of the bed next to her older sister.

"Hey, Sis." she said. "I wanted to thank you again... for being so cool with... well..." Kimmie gestured to the wall and the sounds of sex emanating through it.

Cassie blushed. "Don't worry about it, Kimmie. If this is what you want, I have no right to tell you it's wrong..."

Kimmie hesitated, then continued: "Bree told me what happened between the two of you."

There was a pause as Cassie took in this new information, and her cheeks grew even pinker. "Oh.. I see..." She wasn't sure what to say, overcome with embarrassment.

"It's nothing to be ashamed of, Sis. Obviously, I'm in no place to judge." Kimmie said, putting her hand on Cassie's knee through the blankets. "I... I wanted to come over and ask if... If you'd like to make love to me."

Cassie's eyes grew wide, and her pussy jolted at her sister's proposition. "I... I don't know, Kimmie... Bree and Paige are our cousins, but... you're my sister! I don't know if I can wrap my head around that..."

Kimmie nodded, but remained silent. She reached in her robe's pocket, pulling out a large flesh coloured dildo attached to a harness.

"This belongs to Bree and Paige." she began. "They told me they used it their first time together."

Cassie stared at the intimidating device. A few days earlier, Lilian had gone back to the Rutherford Academy and retrieved it from the school's contraband hold as a surprise for her daughters. Melvin, as the girls had named it, had been confiscated months ago when they were still living in the dorms.

"Bree gave it to me, and said we could use it for our first time." Kimmie was looking up hopefully at her quiet sister. Without waiting for Cassie's reaction, Kimmie stood and slipped out of her robe. She was naked beneath it. Cassie's eyes raked over her sister's body, and she licked her lips unconsciously. Kimmie noticed the way Cassie looked at her, and felt a shiver of arousal pass through her.

Kimmie attached the harness around her waist and looked up at Cassie. She climbed on the bed and pushed the blankets to the side. Climbing over her sister, she locked eyes with the older girl.

Cassie lay frozen in place "Kimmie... I-I don't know..." she stammered.

"You can pretend I'm a boy." Kimmie whispered. She rubbed the dildo against Cassie's panties.

The older girl could feel her sister's warm breath on her cheek. She rolled her hips, slowly pressing herself against the toy. A quiet moan escaped her trembling lips.

Kimmie stared down at Cassie's face. She could feel her own pussy getting wet. "Just close your eyes and imagine a hot stud laying on top of you." she said. She pushed her cock harder against her sister's panties as she spoke.

Cassie groaned, and grabbed Kimmie's hips, stopping her movements. "N-no!" she stammered. She looked up at her sister and her nostrils flared. "I don't want to pretend your someone else. I... I want you, Kimmie. I want my little sister to... to shove her cock inside me!"

Kimmie grinned, and Cassie pulled her down on top of her, their lips joining in a passionate kiss. Cassie whimpered, opening her mouth to let her sister's tongue plunge inside. As their kiss deepened, the older girl's hands roamed over the younger's naked skin.

Kimmie fumbled with Cassie's tank top as they made out with each other. She tugged it up over her sister's large breasts, revealing them to her eager hands. Kimmie grabbed the soft mounds, kneading them with her fingers and making Cassie tremble with desire.

"God, Cassie... I've been thinking about doing this since I got here. I've wanted you so badly!" Kimmie whined.

"Oh, fuck... Fuck me, Kimmie! I want to feel you pounding that thing into me, Sis!"

Kimmie groaned. Her hands slid down Cassie's body to her dampening panties. As she worked the flimsy material down her sister's thighs, Cassie clumsily pulled her shirt the rest of the way off. Once the older girl was naked, she pulled Kimmie down again, and resumed their passionate kiss.

Their bare skin slid together desperately, their breasts pressing tightly against each other. The sisters' bodies trapped the strap on between their tight stomachs as they writhed against each other. Their hands ran excitedly over each other's bodies, and their pussies dripped with arousal.

"Oh... Kimmie... Put it in!" Cassie whimpered between desperate kisses.

Her sister eagerly obliged, sliding her hips down and lining her cock up with Cassie's snatch. The older girl was already drenched, more than ready to take the massive cock. Kimmie carefully pushed it inside, and the shaft quickly disappeared between the older girl's wet pussy lips.

Cassie sucked in her breath as she felt herself being filled by the rubber toy. Her thighs spread wider, and her cunt seeped juices, coating her sister's thick member.

Kimmie started to move her hips, fucking her dildo faster into Cassie's hungry cunt. She dug her fingers into the older girl's tits, gripping them tightly and massaging her excited nipples in her palms.

Cassie started to moan into Kimmie's lips as she was fucked. She slid her hands down Kimmie's back, cupping her firm butt cheeks. She held her sister's pumping ass, pulling her harder into every thrust.

The dildo squelched in Cassie's dripping pussy, filling it completely over and over again. The bed creaked as their fucking grew more frantic.

The ridges inside Kimmie's strap on scraped mercilessly against her raw, throbbing clit. The intensity of the stimulation caused the younger girl's cunt to leak cum onto Cassie's thighs from above.

"Jesus Christ, Kimmie! You've got me so w-wet!! This is so fucking wrong!!" Cassie croaked, her hips churning excitedly against the younger girl's thrusts.

"Yeah! Fuck... Take my cock, Sis! Take that cock from your dirty little sister!" Kimmie whimpered as she hammered her strap on mercilessly into Cassie's snatch. She shoved her tongue forcefully between the older girl's lips and lashed it back and forth, causing saliva to drip from their open mouths.

Their cunt juices combined as they fucked frantically, still groping each other's burning flesh. Their mouths were sealed tightly in a furious kiss, and they whimpered into each other as their pleasure increased.

The power of Kimmie's manic thrusts drove Cassie wild, and she wrenched her lips from her sister's to let out a breathless groan. Drool ran down their chins as they pulled apart, and both girls panted for air, never slowing their desperate hips.

"Fuck, Kimmie... Don't stop!" Cassie cried, her head whipping back and forth as she continued to be pummelled by the dildo.

Kimmie watched her sister's face closely, and strove to give her the fucking of her life. Her hips churned, pumping the cock deeper and deeper in Cassie's steaming, gushing cunt.

Spit leaked from the corner of Cassie's mouth, and her eyes were glazed over as pleasure consumed her. She pulled Kimmie down again, and clamped her lips over the girl's throat.

"Oh, shit! Fuck, Cassie! I love you!!" Kimmie cried.

Cassie shivered. She pulled back again, and stared up at her sister. "I love you, too, Kimmie!" The two sisters groaned, their eyes shining, and lunged forward, their lips colliding again. They kissed furiously, their hips smacking together with increasingly violent thrusts.

"It's.. it's gonna happen!" Cassie cried, peeling her lips away from her sister's again. Kimmie grabbed Cassie's face and pulled her back into another passionate kiss. She held her to her lips, their tongues slicing together, and Cassie whimpered into her open mouth as her orgasm overtook her.

Cassie's body trembled as her orgasm boiled over. She slammed herself against Kimmie again and again, impaling her gushing cunt on the younger girl's strap on. Cum spewed from her pussy, staining the rumpled sheets beneath them.

Throughout her orgasm, Kimmie held Cassie's face tightly, fucking her mouth wantonly with her tongue. Her hips pounded into Cassie desperately, unbelievably excited by the knowledge that she was making her big sister cum.

The intensity of their fucking combined with the pressure the harness caused on Kimmie's clit, and the younger girl tensed as her own orgasm shot through her lithe, sweat soaked body. She squealed into Cassie's mouth, her pelvis bucking uncontrollably.

Cassie felt Kimmie's orgasm begin, and reached up, grabbing the girl by the back of the head and pulling her down harder into their kiss. She wrapped her legs around Kimmie's ass, pinning their bodies tightly together.

Sweat poured from their burning flesh as the girls gyrated against each other. The bed groaned under the force of their churning thrusts. The girls slobbered over each other's faces as they came. Their noses crushed together, and their tongues writhed frantically against one another.

Despite their mouths being tightly clamped together, the sisters' screams grew to fill the room. The intensity of their climaxes caused them to wail, uninhibited, howling their undying love for one another between slovenly kisses.

When their orgasms began to subside, their undulating hips gradually slowed, and Kimmie collapsed on top of her exhausted sister. She looked into the older girl's eyes, and pressed their foreheads together. "I love you so much, Sis!" she sobbed.

Cassie fought back tears of joy. "I love you too, Kimmie.. More than anything!" They kissed deeply, their hands roaming over each other's sweat drenched bodies. Both girls were still horny for each other, and their passion was quickly rising again.

----------------------------------

"Jesus! Did you hear that?" Paige exclaimed, referring to the earth shattering orgasms her cousins had just experienced down the hall. "It sounds like they're killing each other in there!"

"Sounds like our first time together." Bree replied with a warm smile. She rocked her hips gently as she rode her mother's face.

Lilian pulled her tongue from her daughter's cunt and looked down between her thighs. "They're making love for the first time, Darling. They're bound to get more than a little excited." She reached down to cup Paige's cum soaked face. "Now, get back to licking your mother's pussy, Dear. Mommy needs to cum."

Paige grinned and lowered her face back to the older woman's steamy cunt. Lilian groaned as she felt her daughter's tongue slip between her folds, and returned her own attention to Bree's dripping pussy.

The three women continued their love making as they enjoyed the sounds of sex Kimmie and Cassie were making just a few doors down the hall.

Fuzzypen
Fuzzypen
1,796 Followers