Reform School Sisters Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fuzzypen
Fuzzypen
1,810 Followers

Cassie was on her knees between Gina's thighs, with a strap on attached to her waist, and was fucking her aunt relentlessly. She slammed her cock into Gina's cunt with incredible power, making the older woman groan into Kimmie's steamy mouth.

While she fucked her aunt, Cassie watched her sister's upturned ass swaying in front of her. She was sucking on a set of anal beads as her eyes focused on the younger girl's pulsing sphincter.

Once the beads were sufficiently coated in her saliva, Cassie brought them to Kimmie's bum, and slowly started to work them inside. She held her sister's hips firmly as she gently penetrated her rear entrance.

Kimmie trembled as she felt herself being invaded by the beads. She sucked lewdly on her aunt's tongue, whimpering and squeezing her eyes shut tight.

Gina slid her hands down Kimmie's body to her churning hips. She pulled at her ass cheeks, spreading them wider, which gave Cassie easier access.

"Oh, shit, Kimmie! They're going in!" Cassie groaned as she stared wide eyed at her sister's anus. The beads were half inside the lithe young girl, and her asshole was being slowly stretched further by their width.

Kimmie released Gina's tongue, and her mouth hung open in a silent cry. Her face contorted, and she rocked her hips wildly against her sister's hands. "It's... it's s-so intense!!" she stammered. "I don't know if I c-can take it!!"

Cassie licked her lips and pushed harder, sending the last of the beads past Kimmie's throbbing anal ring. Her sister howled, devolving into a fit of convulsions as her orgasm erupted.

Pussy juice gushed from her cunt and splashed on Gina's stomach. Her aunt wrapped her arms around the trembling girl, holding her lovingly through her climax. "That's it, Baby. Cum for your sister." she purred, stroking the girl's flushed cheek.

Kimmie looked at her aunt through slitted eyes, and lunged forward, shoving her tongue in the older woman's mouth. She kissed her ferociously as she rode her powerful orgasm.

Cassie had switched focus to Gina now, and was pumping her hips harder into the prone woman beneath her. She could feel the strap on's ridges scraping delightfully against her own clit, and felt an intense need to reach her own orgasm.

Gina could feel the increase in Cassie's fucking, and squealed around Kimmie's thrusting tongue. She held the girl tightly, feeling her orgasm approaching fast. Kimmie groped her aunt and continued to gyrate against her. Her own climax was just barely beginning to fade.

Cassie's brow was furrowed, and sweat beaded down the sides of her face as she worked her hips faster. She leaned forward, dragging her hair across Kimmie's back, and her breath began to rasp in her throat. She could hear Gina whimpering louder, and knew she would cum at any moment. Losing all focus, she pistoned her hips blindly, and shrieked as her orgasm hit.

Gina threw her head back when she felt Cassie's orgasm begin. The girl was pounding into her mangled pussy, and it sent her over the edge as well. She clung to Kimmie desperately, her pelvis bouncing up from the love seat to meet Cassie's angry thrusts.

While the women on the love seat screamed out their climaxes, Jamie was grinding wildly on top of Lilian. The two of them were making out passionately as they fucked with wild abandon.

Lilian's fingers dug into Jamie's ass, pulling her into every thrust with amazing force. Her strap on burrowed deep into her niece's cunt over and over, sending pussy juice flying all over the seat of the couch.

Jamie pulled her lips from Lilian's and gaped at the older woman. She was getting close, and her hips gyrated manically. "Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me Aunty Lil!!" she bellowed.

The couch groaned beneath their frantic bodies, and Jamie howled, tossing her head back as she came all over Lilian's fake cock. Her hair, damp with sweat, slapped against her shoulder blades, and she churned her hips as she experienced ferocious bliss.

Lilian gripped her niece's thrashing body desperately. Her fingers slid in the slick sweat coating Jamie's skin. The force of the girl's bucking hips pushed Lilian deep into the couch cushion, her own swampy cunt being mangled by the inner ridges of her harness.

Unable to hold back, Lilian arced her back with one final thrust, and her torso scraped hard against Jamie's. Their tits mashed tightly together, and Lilian howled, cum spewing from her trembling pussy.

On the other end of the couch, Paige and Breanna were wrapped tightly in each other's arms, kissing deeply as they fucked against each other. Their pussies slapped together as they consumed the pliant double dildo connecting them.

Bree was getting close, and pulled back, gazing into her sister's lust filled eyes. "I love you, Sis. I love you so fucking much!" she whimpered.

Paige gasped, struggling to catch her breath. "I love... love you too, Babe!" she panted. The sisters clung to each other, and both tilted their heads back as their cunts erupted simultaneously. Cum gushed from their melded pussies and drenched the couch beneath them.

The room shook with the deafening sounds of seven women screaming in orgasmic bliss.

--------------

The orgy continued for hours. The all-female family fucked in every combination imaginable, until the furniture was saturated in their combined bodily fluids. As the sun began to set, they finally peeled their aching bodies apart and paired off, moving into the bedrooms.

Lilian took her daughters into the master bedroom, while Gina went upstairs with Jamie. Cassie and Kimmie headed upstairs as well, going alone to their own room.

In smaller family groups, the women made tender love to one another, giving each other one wet orgasm after another until late into the night. They finally fell asleep in each other's arms, sticky with cum and with wide grins on all seven of their pussy coated faces.

--------------

A few days later, the family of women returned to Lilian's house. They walked into the living room together, leaving their luggage out in the entryway.

Gina looked around the large living space, and laced her fingers with her sister's. "Are you sure you'll have room for all of us to stay here permanently?" she asked, nuzzling against Lilian's cheek.

Lilian gave Gina a peck on the nose. "Are you kidding? Four beds for the seven of us? That's at least one too many!" she replied with a laugh.

Jamie walked up to her mother and draped her arms sexily over her shoulders. She leaned in and rubbed noses with the older woman. "Mom, you want to come check out my room with me?" she asked.

Gina grinned and pressed her lips tenderly to her daughter's. "Lead the way, Baby." she answered. Jamie took her by the hand and led her mother toward the stairs.

Cassie watched the two women leave the room, and wrapped her arms around Kimmie's waist from behind. She kissed the girl's neck, causing Kimmie to sigh with pleasure. "Wanna go see if there are any cucumbers in the fridge?" the older girl giggled.

Kimmie laughed, and covered Cassie's hands with her own over her stomach. "Sounds like a great idea!" she said. The sisters headed for the kitchen arm in arm.

Lilian shared loving looks with each of her daughters. They walked up to her and encircled her waist with their arms.

"It feels good to be home, doesn't it Sis?" Bree asked, resting her head on her mother's shoulder.

Paige giggled. "It sure does." she replied. She leaned forward, kissing her sister gently on the lips. "Should we unpack?"

"Oh, let's leave that for later." Lilian purred. "It was a long drive. Why don't we go get some... rest?"

Her daughters grinned, their eyes flashing with excitement. The three women walked out of the living room together. Cassie and Kimmie could already be heard moaning passionately in the kitchen. Lilian smiled, cupped her daughters bums in her hands and guided them up the stairs to the master bedroom.

Fuzzypen
Fuzzypen
1,810 Followers
12