Reformation Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
polyman
polyman
1,246 Followers

There, curled up together were the Thompson's with Owen in the middle. The way they were intertwined definitely looked intimate, even to the liberal thinking, Veronica. Her eyes traced the three sleeping forms in the bed and found that each was appealing in their own way. For some reason Veronica was more disturbed about finding Owen attractive than finding Taryn and Rosina attractive. Taryn was the most desirable of the three of them, to Veronica.

Veronica glanced back at the closed door of her mother's bedroom and knew that her mother would freak if she were to find all of them in bed together. What compounded the oddness of the situation was the fact that it appeared that they were nude, or at least mostly nude, the bare shoulders attested to that. Wondering what she should do, Veronica asked herself if she should leave them be or wake them up.

If she left them be, her mother would find them there and freak out, tossing them out regardless of what had happened to them. Veronica wanted the three sleeping people to stay now more than ever. Whether or not there was something going on between them was irrelevant and none of her business as far as Veronica was concerned. Veronica wanted their presence to influence and nudge her mother towards accepting the physical closeness that Veronica was trying to achieve. With that thought she knew what she had to do, wake them and warn them.

"You should get up now" Veronica said as she shook Taryn awake.

"Hmm . . . what?" Taryn replied groggily as she started to wake up and look around the room. "VERONICA?" she shouted in a stunned manner and glanced at Owen and Rosina in the bed and then back at Veronica, her mind in a panic. "We just . . . um . . . needed . . ." Taryn started to fumble with words for a reply.

"Look, I understand, after yesterday you needed to have each other close, but I don't think mom would understand," Veronica said as she turned to walk away.

"Thank you for understanding," Taryn said in a relieved tone of voice.

Taryn started to get out of bed pulling the sheets back, forgetting that she was nude. Veronica tried not to seem too excited as Taryn's big breasts started to come into view. It took a few seconds for Taryn's sleepy mind to realize that she was nude and shouldn't reveal herself to Veronica. Taryn covered herself up as Veronica left the room, on her way to the bathroom. Taryn briefly thought she saw a satisfied smile on Veronica's face as she left the room. Turning to Owen and Rosina she began to shake them awake.

After Veronica's shower she exited the bathroom to find her mother standing there in her bathrobe, looking sleepy. Not missing an opportunity like this she hugged her mother tightly and gave her a peck on the lips, just like she had done the night before.

"Good morning, Mom," Veronica said in a chipper tone of voice as she broke the embrace and walked to her room.

Karen stood there for a moment and her sleepy mind had trouble processing what had happened. Writing it off to her sleepy mind playing tricks on her she glanced in the living room. She saw Owen rolling up his sleeping bag with his back to her. Karen woke up when she saw him bent over and nude except for his boxer shorts. She had to admit that he was looking quite good, especially for a woman that hadn't had a man since Tony divorced her eleven years ago. Karen shook her head and walked into the bathroom to have her shower.

polyman
polyman
1,246 Followers