Reformation Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
polyman
polyman
1,242 Followers

"What the fuck is this? I thought we were going to watch some movies?" Karen protested with a slight slur as the titles of the first porn movie flashed across the screen.

"It's just us girls, I thought we could spice up the evening a bit?" Rosina said dismissively as she continued to watch the beginning of the vanilla porno.

"I don't know if we should be watching this, after all my daughter is in the room!" Karen protested as she pointed at Veronica.

"Mom, I am an adult and it isn't exactly the first porno I've seen, loosen up, will ya?" Veronica retorted in a manner that told Karen that her daughter thought she was being silly.

"C'mon, Karen, relax and enjoy it. When's the last time you've seen a porno?" Taryn said in a warm and friendly manner.

"Well, it has been a while, why not," Karen shrugged as she took a swig of her drink. "But just one," she asserted as she pointed around the room with her glass of special punch.

The four ladies watched the first movie and when it was over they quietly slipped in another and Karen didn't protest, as she was to drunk. This movie was a man dominating a woman porn movie and Karen was shocked but watched the screen with great interest. As the movie progressed the other women started making comments about the movie. The discussion was aimed at getting Karen to open up and talk about what she was seeing. With Taryn, and Rosina saying how exciting it would be to be tied up and at the mercy of a powerful man like that, Karen finally started to talk.

Karen admitted that from time to time she had wondered what it would be like to be in just that predicament and that she and Tony had tried it in the later part of their marriage. Karen even admitted that she regretted that they never explored it too much, and part of her missed being dominated. Veronica had try hard to hide her excitement over her mother's admission.

When the next porn movie was played, this was the decisive one, this one was a movie about women dominating women. Veronica got particularly excited watching this movie and made that known with a few of the comments she made. Taryn and Rosina added to this air of excitement with a few comments of their own. It wasn't until the movie was half over that Karen finally made a comment on what she was watching.

"I can't believe their doing that!" Karen said with a heavy slur to her voice as she shakily pointed to the screen with the glass of alcohol laden punch she was holding.

"What's wrong with it, I think it's hot! Can't you feel the power of the blonde as she makes that brunette eat her pussy?" Veronica said with a heated and lust-filled voice.

"Yeah, but they're women!" Karen retorted in shock.

"You and me did that and more, or have you forgotten?" Taryn teased as she lightly shoved Karen at the shoulder.

"That was just a 'heat of the moment thing', a one time thing!" Karen sputtered in an embarrassed reply.

"True, but as I remember it, you didn't want to do it, I MADE you do it," Taryn teased Karen who sat there silent and red-faced.

"Is that true, mom? Did you and Taryn have sex? And did made you do it? Did she . . . dominate you?" Veronica asked in an eager and lightly teasing manner as she leaned forward and whispered in her mother's ear.

"Well, I wouldn't say that . . . she was insistent and needed some release so I gave in and . . . pleased her," Karen said in a quiet and embarrassed manner, while not taking her eyes off the screen.

"But after that, after you ate me to orgasm, you wanted to leave but I made you lie on the couch and stay there while I ate you to orgasm, why did you stay there? Why did you do what I said? You had pleased me, I was satisfied, but you dutifully laid there and let me eat you to orgasm, afterwards you even kissed me. Why Karen, why? What was it that made you do what I wanted?" Taryn said as she leaned in and whispered in Karen's other ear.

"I don't know," Karen replied, her voice staring to get a little husky and her breathing deeper and more rapid.

"Could it be that you liked it when she took control? Could it be that the part of you that liked it when you submitted to dad, and you were looking for someone to submit to? Is that it? Did you like it when Taryn dominated you? Admit it, Mom, you were secretly hoping that someone would make you submit to them!" Veronica said in a sensuous yet firm tone of voice while whispering in Karen's ear.

"I . . . I . . . I don't know what you're talking about," Karen meekly replied while watching the blonde woman grind her pussy into the face of the brunette in a forceful manner.

"ADMIT IT!" Veronica snapped in a commanding tone of voice.

"Yes," Karen meekly replied after she jumped from hearing her daughter shout.

"You still think about it, don't you? You secretly wish for a repeat of that day, don't you? You WANT to be taken again, don't you? Don't lie?" Taryn asked in a commanding tone of voice as she spoke so close to Karen's ear that her breath danced across it, sending shivers down her spine.

"Yes," Karen replied in a barely audible tone of voice as she lowered her gaze down to the floor.

"Wish granted," Taryn said in a sensual voice right before she licked Karen's ear.

Karen turned and looked at Taryn in shock, and that was just what Taryn wanted. As soon as Karen's face was looking straight at Taryn, Taryn kissed an unexpecting Karen hard on the lips. Karen's eyes went wide in shock and fear, as soon as the kiss landed and she started to pull away. As soon as Taryn felt Karen pull away from her, she quickly reached behind Karen and grasped her head and pulled Karen firmly back into the kiss. Karen's eyes were still wide with fear as the kiss continued, despite her wishes and best judgement.

Veronica moved aside and stayed quiet, not saying a word and staying out of her mother's line of sight. This was part of the plan, for Veronica to seemingly disappear, at least as far as Karen was concerned. Veronica was happy to do it, for it was part of the plan, and the plan was working beautifully so far.

A moment into the kiss, Karen started to surrender herself into the kiss and closed her eyes as she started to kiss Taryn back. Taryn let go of Karen's head and started to caress Karen's body while the kiss continued and heated up. Karen was now starting to really get into the kiss and poured her passion into it. Taryn eventually found Karen's breasts and was openly caressing and fondling them up.

"You do have nice breasts, Karen," Taryn said as she paused the kiss long enough to talk while she continued to stroke and caress Karen's breasts.

"Thank you, Taryn," Karen said breathlessly as she stared at Taryn while catching her breath.

"Do you like mine?" Taryn said as she thrust her chest out, making her DD cup breasts look even larger.

"Yes," Karen said as she openly gazed at Taryn's massive chest.

"Would you like to see them?" Taryn asked coyly, her voice dripping with sexual innuendo.

"Yes," Karen relied in a husky tone of voice while her eyes were glued to Taryn's breasts.

Taryn grasped the sides of her T-shirt and lifted it off over her head in one swift motion. Without pausing, she tossed the T-shirt aside and reached behind her to unclasp her bra. Once the bra was unclasped, she removed it completely and tossed it in the same direction of the discarded T-shirt. Taryn sat there topless and let Karen drink in the sight of Tarn's huge, beautifully shaped breasts.

"Touch them, I know you want to," Taryn said in a firm yet sensuous tone of voice.

Karen hesitated, but just looked at Taryn's breasts with a worried look on her face as she gazed at Taryn's breasts.

"Touch them!" Taryn asserted in a slightly more forceful manner.

This time Karen started to move and her right hand slowly lifted up until her fingers came in contact with Taryn's left breast. Once her fingers were touching Taryn's breast, Karen let out a low moan. Karen stared at her hand that was motionless on Taryn's breast which rose and fell in time with Taryn's deep breathing. A moment later Karen started to move her hand as she lightly touched and explored the abundant bosom displayed before her. She watched the movement of her hands with a look of wonder and she looked like a child checking out a new toy. As time ticked by, her movements became bolder and more pronounced until she was not exploring any more but openly caressing Taryn breasts.

"Since you like touching them so much, why don't you kiss them?" Taryn asked in a sensual and hypnotic tone of voice.

"I . . . I don't know," Karen said with fear and trepidation in her voice as she looked up at Taryn while still fondling Taryn's breasts.

"What's wrong? I thought you liked my breasts?" Taryn asked in the same sensual and hypnotic tone of voice.

"I do, I just don't know if I should do that," Karen replied in a worried manner while staring at the breasts she was still caressing.

"I want you to kiss my breasts, and I know you want to kiss them, so why don't you be a good girl and kiss them," Taryn insisted in the same sensual and hypnotic tone of voice.

"I . . . I . . ." Karen started to protest in a confused stammer.

"NOW!" Taryn growled and flashed a snarl at Karen.

Karen went white and lowered her head for a moment, before she leaned in and complied with Taryn's command. Karen closed her eyes as she wrapped her lips around Taryn's right nipple. Taryn moaned as Karen began to suckle at her breast like an infant. Slowly Karen spread out and began to lusciously kiss and lick Taryn's breasts in a slow and meandering manner. After a moment or two, Karen brought her hands up to Taryn's breasts and caressed them as she licked and sucked them. It wasn't long after that that she was making love to Taryn's breasts with all the passion she had pent up inside her.

"I see you really like playing with my breasts, don't you?" Taryn asked with a giggle as she stroked Karen's hair while the Karen licked the underside of Taryn's breasts.

"Yes! . . . God help me, but yes I love playing with them! They're so beautiful! I can't help myself!" Karen said with a slur in her worried voice as she looked up into Taryn's eye while still keeping her lips in contact with Taryn's large breasts.

"Well, I like your breasts, and I would like the chance to play with them. Can I, Karen? Would you like me to play with your beautiful breasts just like your playing with mine?" Taryn asked Karen in the same sultry and hypnotic tone while looking down at Karen with a smouldering look in her eye.

"I . . . I don't know," Karen sighed in a worried tone of voice as she sat up and pulled away from Taryn.

"You've played with my breasts, don't you think it's only fair that you give me a chance to play with your breasts?" Taryn insisted in the same sultry voice but Karen remained silent, just looking down at her lap. "KAREN!" Taryn growled.

"I guess so," Karen replied in a defeated tone of voice.

"Good girl, show us your lovely breasts," Taryn said in a sultry tone of voice as she smiled warmly at Karen

Karen lifted her head, grasped her T-shirt by the bottom and slowly raised it over her head and discarded it off to the side. Since it was a relaxing evening in with the gals, Karen was not wearing a bra. As soon as the shirt was lifted off of her, her D cup breasts were brought into plain view. Taryn smiled warmly at Karen and restrained herself from attacking Karen's breasts with all of the desire she now had for her long-time friend.

Instead Taryn slowly reached up and cupped Karen's left breast and began to stroke and caress it. After a moment she lifted her other hand up and soon was caressing both of Karen's breasts with expert hands. Karen moaned out her approval as she closed her eyes and let her head fall back. Taryn stepped up her pleasing of Karen's breasts by taking the right nipple in her mouth and sucking on it. Karen groaned and tossed her head from side to side as Taryn began her oral assault on the unsuspecting Karen. Little did Karen know how much experience Taryn had gained in the arts of pleasing a woman since the last time they had been together. Taryn was using all her knowledge and skills to render Karen a helpless mass of female flesh. Karen sank back on the couch and relaxed all of her muscles as she basked in the glorious sensations that Taryn was giving her. Never in her life did she know that such pleasure could be rendered from the simple act of playing with her breasts. As Taryn licked, sucked, caressed and nibbled on Karen's breasts, Karen forgot about anything and everything around her, her world had become her breasts. Taryn slowly started to kiss her way down the helpless Karen's body, slowly licking a trail towards Karen's pussy. When she reached the waistband of Karen's jeans she unbuttoned them, when she started to unzip Karen's jeans, Karen spoke up.

"No, you shouldn't!" Karen said weakly as she half-heartedly tried to stop Taryn from removing her jeans.

"Karen, be a good girl and just lie there and enjoy it," Taryn insisted with a forceful edge to her sultry voice.

"Yes, Taryn," Karen said weakly as she rested her hands to her sides.

Taryn finished unzipping Karen's jeans and them pealed both the jeans and panties down in one motion. Karen even lifted her rump at the right time without being told. Once the jeans and panties were off of Karen, Taryn pushed them off to the side and the three other women admired Karen's now completely revealed body.

Veronica stifled a moan as she drank in the delightful sight of the long and lean, slender body of her mother for the first time. Karen's D cup breasts seemed even larger than they actually were due to her flat stomach. Rosina admired the flowing curves of Karen's body and had to resist the urge to trace those curves with either her finger or tongue. Taryn remembered the form of Karen's body from the last time she had seen it and was amazed that it had not changed that much, Karen was as beautiful as before.

Karen's eyes were locked with Taryn's as Taryn returned to kneeling between her thighs. Karen knew what was going to happen and the thought of it both excited and scared her. She was afraid of herself and her own reaction. If Taryn ate her pussy as good or better than she had played with her breasts, could Karen stop herself from doing anything Taryn wanted? That too excited and scared Karen and she watched helplessly as Taryn leaned in towards her pussy.

Karen's breath caught in her throat as Taryn licked a slow, long lick up her slit. When Taryn flicked her tongue across Karen's clitoris, Karen knew she was in trouble. When Taryn began to pull the lips of her pussy apart gently to lick the tender insides, Karen shuddered in pleasure. As Taryn continued to eat Karen's pussy, Karen no longer cared if it was wrong or right, she just surrendered to the joyous pleasure emanating from her most womanly of places.

When Karen closed her eyes and thrashed her head about, Rosina knew that the time had come to play her part in the plan. Tearing her clothes off until she was nude, Rosina moved up and knelled right beside Karen. When Karen opened her eyes, Rosina leaned in and kissed Karen square on the lips. A shocked Karen took only a brief moment to panic before she gave into the kiss and returned Rosina's kiss with passion. After the two women had been kissing for a few minutes, Rosina broke the kiss, but this time Karen looked disappointed, instead of relieved.

"Would you like to play with my titties?" Rosina asked with a wicked smile on her face as she winked at Karen.

"God yes!" Karen said as she grasped Rosina's breasts, one in each and and pulled them to her lips.

Rosina did not fight or resist one bit, she just lifted herself up and straddled Karen, so as to place her breasts right in front of Karen's face. Karen moaned in satisfaction as she started to suckle and lick Rosina's breasts with pure lust. Karen had gotten over her reluctance to play with the female form, fuelled by the expert pussy-eating of Taryn.

Another key point in the plan was about to take place. While Karen was busy playing with Rosina's breasts, her view of her own lower body was completely blocked. As long as her pussy was being eaten uninterruptedly, she would assume that Taryn was the one eating her pussy. Veronica now emerged from her hiding place and approached Karen from an angle that she couldn't see. At the appointed time, Taryn pulled away from Karen's pussy and Veronica took her place.

Veronica's pussy creamed as she started to lick the pussy of her dreams: her mother's! Veronica had been with a reasonable number of women and knew how to please a woman. Veronica redoubled her efforts to please this pussy, wanting to make her mother cum soon. Veronica thrust two fingers into her mother's pussy and began to finger-fuck her mother as she ate that same pussy. Veronica could not get over how delicious her mother tasted, and was constantly trying to lap up every last drop of pussy-juice that her mother's pussy brought forth. Soon, the inevitable happened, Karen's moans increased and her hips began to gyrate. It was obvious that Karen was close to cuming, from her daughter's talented tongue that she thought was Taryn's! As Karen's moaning peaked, Taryn crept up to one side of Karen and leaned into Karen's ear, and whispered.

"Like that do you? Can you guess who is eating your pussy right now?" Taryn asked in a sultry tone of voice.

"Taryn! Oh God! God no!" Karen gasped as Veronica increased the pace of her finger fucking while she flicked hard against Karen's pussy.

Rosina swiftly moved out of the way and Karen looked down between her legs to see her own daughter madly eating her pussy. Veronica looked up into her mother's eyes and sucked hard on her mother's clitoris. Karen was so close to orgasming that the shock of the revelation and pressure on her clitoris pushed her over the edge. While looking into her daughter's eyes, Karen came, knowing it was her sweet baby-girl who had given her the intense orgasm. Karen thrashed about and pounded the couch with her fist and arched her back as waves of pleasure ripped through her. Veronica was merciless and relentless in her attack on her mother's pussy, focussing on pushing her mother from one orgasm into another. Karen managed three consecutive orgasms before she passed out, her nervous system overload from pleasure.

It is a minute or two later when Karen's eyes fluttered open, her body still weak from the intense series of orgasms. As her eyes start to focus the first thing she saw was her daughter, Veronica leaning over her, Veronica's face fills her vision.

"Did you like that? I bet that's the first time someone has made you pass-out from cuming, huh?" Veronica asked with pride and love permeating her voice and demeanour.

"It was lovely, and yes I've never cum that hard!" Karen giggled as she reached up and caressed Veronica's cheek.

"I'm glad I could do that for you, Mom," Veronica replied in the same loving manner as she leaned in and kissed Karen properly on the lips with a kiss that she had always longed to give.

"Wha . . . Wha . . Wha . . . what j . . . just happened? That didn't just happen! That couldn't just have happened! I would never let my daughter e . . . e . . . please me!" Karen stammered out in a horrified tone of voice as she held Veronica at bay and looked at her with a look of pure terror.

"Yes it did, mother," Veronica replied in a confident and unapologetic tone of voice as she looked her mother right in the eye. "Your daughter just ate you to three consecutive orgasms, and I loved doing it!" Veronica said with a proud and self-assured tone of voice as she leaned her face in closer to Karen's face.

"Oh God! Oh God! Oh no! Dear God no!" Karen sobbed out, now shocked and horrified, as she struggled to get up, trying to push Veronica away from her.

polyman
polyman
1,242 Followers