Reformation Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I should spank you for disgracing yourself by hiding your body from your Mistress! You should proudly display your body for your Mistress to look at and enjoy whenever she wishes!" Veronica snapped in an angry tone of voice.

"I'm sorry, Mistress, I didn't know that is what you wished. I know now and I will display myself properly from now on," Karen said in a sorrowful and fearful tone of voice as she tried to convince her Mistress that she would eagerly comply with this order.

"If I see you wearing a stitch of clothing in my presence again, you will be severely punished!" Veronica said as she lifted Karen's face up until their eyes met.

"Of course, Mistress," Karen replied as a shudder of fear shot through her.

"I say it's about time we put that tongue of yours to good use," Veronica said as she laid back and spread her legs wide. "Worship your Mistress!" she added as she pulled her nightshirt up to her waist, revealing her pussy to her mother's hungry gaze.

"Mistress?" Karen asked, with a bit of confusion in her voice as she glanced up at Veronica.

"Eat my pussy!" Veronica snapped and Karen shifted forward and began to tongue her Mistress's pussy. "When you eat my pussy, remember that this is a selfless act on your part. This is your way to show your love, devotion and appreciation to me for taking control of you. That is why it is called 'worshiping' me, because for you, it is an act of worship of your Mistress," Veronica said dreamily as Karen eagerly began to eat out Veronica's pussy with fervour.

"Yes, Mistress!" Karen replied with a slur in her loving tone of voice as she continued to eat Veronica's pussy while she spoke.

Karen was fixated and obsessed with eating that pussy that only half an hour ago she was determined not to go anywhere near. Yet here she was not only kneeling nude before her daughter eating her pussy, she was desperate to prove her love and devotion to her Mistress, through how she ate her pussy. Karen poured her heart and soul into eating the pussy of the woman she truly saw as her owner. Karen licked, and sucked on Veronica's pussy as Veronica thrashed about, unable to remain still because of the intense pussy-licking her mother was giving her. Eventually, Karen did induce the orgasm from her Mistress's pussy, which she eagerly desired. Veronica wrapped her legs tightly around Karen's head as her pussy exploded with pleasure. Karen did her best to lick up the pussy-juice that flooded into her captive mouth. Karen did not stop licking Veronica's pussy as Veronica violently came. Veronica did not know how many times she came, but she was sure it was more than three. Eventually her pussy was too tender and sore to be eaten anymore. With a shove of her foot on Karen's shoulder, Karen tumbled back, her tongue licking air as she fell onto her back.

"What did I do wrong, Mistress?" Karen asked in a distressed manner, genuinely upset at the thought of displeasing her Mistress.

"Nothing, I was done having you eat my pussy," Veronica said with heaving breaths as she recovered from the intense series of climaxes.

"How may I serve you, Mistress?" Karen asked as she kneeled in front of Veronica.

"You may serve me by pleasing the 'Massively Beautiful' breasts you love so much," Veronica removed her nightshirt and tossed it on the floor.

"You are too kind, Mistress," Karen replied in a dreamy tone of voice, sounding a lot like a child who had just been given a present beyond imagination.

Karen got up and laid across the bed, and settled next to the breasts that defied gravity, even when Veronica was laying down. Karen had a tear in her eye as she gazed upon the most beautiful sight in the world, her Mistress's breasts. Karen didn't know exactly why she loved these breasts so much, all she knew was that she was still amazed by them. Tenderly Karen reached out with her tongue and licked a long lick up the side of one of the breasts, softly. With gentle and tender actions, Karen did not just suck on or mess around with Veronica's breasts, she made love to them. Neither woman knew how long Karen made love to Veronica's breasts, all Veronica knew that eventually her nipples got sore.

"Lay down there!" Veronica said as she pushed Karen away from her breasts and pointed towards the centre of the bed.

"Yes, Mistress," Karen said with a sad whimper as she looked mournfully at Veronica's breasts while lying down on the bed.

Veronica got up and walked over to her dresser and rummaged around in the drawers until finding what she had been looking for. With a wicked smile Veronica sauntered back towards the bed with her hands behind her back. Karen looked at Veronica with a look of fear, as Veronica sat down on the edge of the bed. Swiftly Veronica took one of the five scarves that she had brought with her and fastened it over Karen's eyes like a blindfold. One by one Veronica used each scarf to tie each of Karen's limbs to each of the bedposts of the old bed. In the end Karen was nude and tied spread eagle on Veronica's bed.

"I think it is time that I explored my Slave's body, don't you?" Veronica said as she leaned over and kissed Karen, hard on the lips.

"Yes Mistress," Karen moaned in a needy whine as Veronica started to kiss her way down towards Karen's breasts.

Veronica took her time licking her way around Karen's breasts, ecstatic to finally be able to do this. As Veronica wrapped her lips around Karen's nipple for the first time since she was an infant, a tear came to Veronica's eyes. Karen moaned and strained against her bonds, trying to reach out and touch Veronica. Veronica caressed and suckled on her mother's breasts in a slow, sensual manner that quickly drove Karen out of her mind. The young woman may not have had much experience in dominating anyone, but she certainly had experience pleasing a woman. She used every trick she knew to bring the captive Karen pleasure, making her mother squirm with delight and frustration.

"Suck them! Do it baby! Suck on mommy's tits! Devour them like I know you want to!" Karen moaned out with her eyes closed as intense pleasure rocked her forty-three year old body.

"I am mommy! I am! Your little girl is sucking on your tits! You like it don't you?" Veronica said as she sucked hard on one nipple while pinching the other one.

"YEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSS!" Karen hissed out as an orgasm rocked her body.

Karen was stunned as for the first time in her life, she had an orgasm from someone playing with her breasts. It was a good thing that Karen was tied down for she might have rolled off of the bed, her thrashing about was so intense. Eventually Karen slumped down and breathed heavy as she tried to recover from the pleasure and shock of the orgasm.

"Wow, Mistress, that was incredible!" Karen breathed out breathlessly.

"You ain't seen nothing yet, Slave!" Veronica said with an evil chuckle before she licked up Karen's slit.

"OH FUCK!" Karen shouted as the first bolt of pleasure shot through her.

Veronica settled in and ate her mother's pussy with all the desire and passion she had for her mother. As Veronica licked, sucked and prodded Karen's pussy, Karen looked down at her darling daughter, her baby-girl eagerly eating her pussy. At that very moment Karen watched, as the woman who twenty-two years ago entered the world from the very spot she was licking. What scared Karen was that, in the heat and passion of the moment, nothing about this seemed wrong. She was spread out and on display for her Mistress to use and enjoy anyway her Mistress pleased. Her Mistress was gracious enough to be eating her pussy, and doing an exquisite job at it too. The fact that her Mistress was her daughter did not bother Karen, though when this session was over, she knew that her guilt would return. For the moment, however, Karen surrendered to her daughter and basked in the deliriously-good pussy-licking that she was receiving.

When Veronica sucked hard on Karen's clitoris as she thrust one finger madly in and out of her mother's pussy, while another finger invaded the older woman's ass, Karen came. With a scream and violent shaking, Karen came and flooded her daughter's waiting mouth with all the delicious mother-cum she could handle. Karen strained and pulled at her bonds as she shook and rode out the waves upon waves of sheer bliss that rocked her body. Eventually Karen slumped lifelessly back onto the bed, her body spent from the intense orgasm.

As Veronica looked up into her mother's face and the two shared a weary and loving smile, all Veronica wanted to do was hold her mother as a lover. Karen did not move as Veronica slowly untied each scarf while not taking her eyes off of Karen's eyes. The two continued to look at each other with all the love they felt for each other at that moment, the love they felt was not that shared between a mother and daughter, but between new-found lovers. When the last of the bonds were untied, Veronica laid down beside Karen and pulled her mother towards her. Without a word or order exchanged the two women settled into the bed, cuddling up as the lovers they were, satisfied for the moment while weary bodies craved sleep.

"Did you like our 'Playtime?" Veronica asked as she stroked Karen's body.

"Yes, honey, it was just what I needed?" Karen said as she looked up into Veronica's eyes with love and gratitude.

"I'm glad I also loved every moment of it, do you think we can do it again sometime soon?" Veronica asked with a loving and eager manner that was common amongst the young.

"Something tells me that we will, we may regret it, but I don't think I can stay away from you, not after what we shared tonight," Karen said with a slightly regrettable tone of voice and a slightly ashamed look in her eye.

"Does it still bother you? The fact that we're mother and daughter, I mean," Veronica asked as she stopped caressing Karen and looked intently into her mother's eyes.

"Well, when we're in the middle of things, no, it doesn't bother me at all. Now that it's over, it still does, but I will admit that it bothers me less than it did before," Karen said as she replied to Veronica with a worried look on her face.

"Perhaps over time, it won't bother you at all, then," Veronica said in a hopeful tone of voice.

"Perhaps, but I don't know if that is a good thing or not," Karen said with a heavy sigh, as she looked at Veronica with a worried expression.

"Let's just enjoy each moment we share and let the future worry about itself," Veronica said as she leaned in and kissed Karen on the lips with an extended, lover's kiss.

"Yes, Mistress," Karen giggled as she smiled warmly into Veronica's eyes with a look of pure love.

"Let's get some sleep, my Precious Slave," Veronica replied as she kissed Karen on the forehead before the two women cuddled tighter together and fell asleep in each other's arms.